The Courtyard Banquets Reviews

26 | Warrenville, IL

26 Reviews for The Courtyard Banquets

Anita · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our wedding at Courtyard Banquets and I recommend this banquet hall.
    John and Dianne are very nice people but most important they were very attentive and made sure things were running smoothly.
    Many thanks to Dianne for her assistance and patience.
    Highly recommended.
    Anita & Tom

Sent on 07/17/2018

Katrina · Married on 09/06/2015

Awesome food and even better people! My husband and I was planning a small and simple wedding reception with less than 100 people because we we’re already married but wanted to have a formal event for our friends and family. We stopped into quite a few banquet halls in the area and they all seemed a bit pricey for what they were offering. Upon our first meeting with the owner, my husband made our deposit and he NEVER makes decisions on spot! This is when I knew we were in good hands. Courtyard Banquets has excellent pricing, amazing food and literally everyone working their facility has a bubbly, outgoing personality! Our final head count was 160 people and we were able to accommodate each and every one of our guest comfortably! Our family and friends are still talking about how nice the facility/food was and the excellent customer service we received from start to finish. We plan to recommend Courtyard to all of our friends, family members, co-workers and anyone else looking to host any event (birthday party, wedding, work event, etc). I love, love, love Courtyard Banquets!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jamealia · Married on 12/06/2014

The courtyard was a nice clean, and cozy venue for my wedding reception. Dianne is super nice and all the waiters. waitress, and bartenders were very proffesional and friendly.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Mark · Married on 10/11/2014

Courtyard banquets was great! They can hold the most people and by far the most cost effective in the area. Both my sisters had weddings there and because of that, they gave me a discount. Very family oriented and would recommend them to anybody. The food was phenomenal!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Hailey · Married on 10/04/2014

Having our wedding using Courtyard Banquets in Warrenville was a wonderful decision that Andrew (my husband) and I made. Dianne (wedding planner) & John (owner) really went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding went smoothly and made sure that we had the best experience possible. Staff and everyone involved (especially Dianne) were always very professional & polite. Dianne made everything easy and I am pretty sure I dodged a lot of stress that most brides go through, because of how accommodating Dianne was. All of my guests told me afterwards how much they loved the food at the Courtyard Banquets!! No complaints at all! Guests had fun and I would strongly encourage anyone who wants to have a fabulous experience to go with the Courtyard Banquets. I am very thankful that my husband and I did!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Met with Dianne throughout the planning process. She was wonderful, helpful, and quite accommodating. Also spoke to Gorgette. She was very kind and helpful as well.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Jessie · Married on 09/13/2014

We were so blessed to have found Courtyard Banquets. It was just minutes from the ceremony venue. They were very easy to work with and we still are getting compliments on the food. All other reception food is now being compared to that at Courtyard Banquets. They worked with us on price and linens so it was affordable yet very elegant. The customer service could not have been better. I would 100% recommend Courtyard Banquets to anyone having any type of event that needs a room with catering. You can't go wrong with Courtyard Banquets!

Sent on 11/10/2014

brandon · Married on 03/21/2014

We had our wedding here at The Courtyard and everything before, after and during our wedding went absolutely perfect thanks to Diane our wedding planner and the owner John. I would highly recommend The Courtyard for any occasion. I also came to The Courtyard the previous year with my daughter to the daddy daughter dance and even that was nice and elegant. 5 Stars is the min i would rate The Courtyard. The layout of the building is great. Along with the food, staff, and there dedication for perfection. It is definitely a passion they have for there business and there care for customer satisfaction. Also love the chandlers. Thank you guys for giving me and my wife a wedding to remember. Brandon *****

Sent on 03/31/2014

Courtyard did a great job preparing for and executing our wedding reception! They are professional and KNOW what they're doing. When we decided to use a DJ, they recommended a great one and we got a discount through Courtyard. The food was fabulous, the price was just right, AND they have just renovated much of the building so it looks beautiful! The staff are incredibly helpful and flexible, and thorough when it came to working with guests with special meal needs (allergies or gluten free). Our reception went smoothly, was absolutely beautiful, and Courtyard made it happen!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

I cant say enough about this place! Courtyard did such an amazing job on my wedding! They were super friendly and helpful! They were also flexible with our payments! The food and cake was delicious! Greatly priced! They even recommend our dj, photographer, and videographer! Check this place out! They are incredible!

Sent on 09/22/2013

The Courtyard Banquets was by far the BEST place ever to have our wedding reception. Their prices were phenomenal, and they allowed me to bring in my own wedding cake made by my aunt. They also were willing to cut and serve my cake at no extra charge (some places charge extra or make you cut and serve it). I found out from one of my guests as we were making our "rounds" that she was vegetarian. She had asked the server if they could take the meat (chicken and beef) off her plate. They took it to the kitchen, removed the meat, and made an extra veggie on the plate for her! You truly feel welcome and part of the family at Courtyard!!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Sara · Married on 05/21/2011

Dianne is great to work with and was really helpful in answering all of the questions that we had and giving advice. One of the best things about The Courtyard is that so many things are included in your package and you really don't have to think about anything. They provided dinner, bar service, cake (+ cake cutting). We brought in our centerpieces and other items for the cake table and front entry table a few days before, and on the day of the wedding everything was set up beautifully.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Lori · Married on 05/07/2010

We are so happy we chose Courtyard Banquets for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception!! It was wonderful! The food was great, the staff was wonderful, and the small reception room worked perfectly for our small wedding (70 guests). It was large enough for our guests to be comfortable, instead of only using a small corner of a huge room.

The staff even recommended an additional caterer for the Indian food that we wanted at the reception!! We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2009

Loved hearing "no problem" and "we can make that work"! Gaslite staff is more than willing to accommodate your needs to make sure your event is spectacular! It is great to see a local business so successful.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Beth · Married on 03/29/2008

Very friendly to work with, great prices for a beautiful hall and great food. provided cake.

Sent on 05/17/2008

Allison · Married on 08/04/2007

We used Gaslite Manor, their sister facility. It was great! They were so flexible and accomodating.

Sent on 10/30/2007

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2007

I loved everything about The Courtyard Banquets. They include appetizers, 4 hour premium open bar, wedding cake, table decorations, salad, soup, dinner, potato, veggies, ice cream, unlimited wine during dinner, unlimited champagne for the bridal party .. It was perfect. They are extremely professional and I would recommend them to everyone. They have the best food and the best service. All my guests could talk about was how great their food was and how classy the wedding was.

Sent on 10/26/2007

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2007

I loved working with this place. The food was spectacular. John and Diane were very friendly and easy to work with. The building's exterior needs a little updating, and the interior is a little small, especially if there is more than one event going on. No bride's room is provided, either. Prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 11/19/2007

Kate · Married on 04/27/2007

This place was great. It doesn't look like a lot from the outside but our banquest room was the perfect size. We had a great meal that seemed like it would cost at least fifty bucks per place and we paid 35. The service through dinner was perfect as well.

Sent on 03/29/2008

Liz · Married on 03/09/2007

This place was a great location for my wedding reception. The buffet was Great and the cost per person was very reasonable. They had it all set up just the way we wanted it and moved the buffet in a timley manor.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Kim · Married on 06/07/2013

Our coordinator Dianne was very accomodating and has great ideas. Easy to work with and flexible.

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • Annie

Analee · Married on 03/15/2014

We chose the Courtyard Banquets and were a little hesitant as we knew nothing about them. Best Choice we could have made. Easy to work with, had helpful ideas, and friendly. They did a great job on presentation of the room the day of the wedding. I've had so many compliments from our guests on the great food and good service and overall choice of our venue. I would highly recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Everything turned out very nice! The room was clean and well set up.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Beautiful, classic and romantic place for the reception. The food was phenomenal, the staff was polite, and everyone who attended how a wonderful evening. The owner is a great guy who goes out of his way to make sure the day is everything you want and more!

Sent on 08/24/2017

4.2
      3.5

We loved it! Thanks for all they did!

Sent on 01/10/2015