The Court of Two Sisters Reviews

5 | New Orleans, LA

5 Reviews for The Court of Two Sisters

• F

Francy Zingale · Married on 11/11/2019

Five Stars for the Court of Two Sisters!

We thank you for your efforts on our behalf - as Doug likes saying "That was the ultimate Rehearsal Dinner!!!" Ashley and the Court of Two Sisters made everything marvelous. As out of towners it was reassuring to put ourselves into your capable hands. Thank you for always finding the way to "yes" for our concerns and requests. The food was delicious - the staff extraordinarily professional and delightful! The Musicians were absolutely perfect. The audiovisual equipment was spot on and caused no one a heart attack at the last moment (my experience with electronics ;). Lastly, your relationships with vendors made the event run very smoothly and pleasantly. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

The Court of Two Sisters's reply:

It was absolutely our pleasure! The room looked beautiful!!! Thank you again for choosing us for this very special event.

Tim Rudy · Married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous Dream Wedding Venue

A few weeks ago, we had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Court of Two Sisters. Everything about it was just magical.

The building and courtyard itself are beautiful and historic, and filled with an amazing energy. The food is wonderful and the staff is as courteous as possible. We visit New Orleans quite often, and it had become a favorite restaurant to visit on every vacation. When we decided that we would consider it as an option to hold our reception, we got a quote and the quote was more reasonable than I expected.

We worked with Sherry, who is as lovely as she is sharp and efficient. She guided us through every question, every suggestion and every confusion that we had. This is our first (and presumably last) wedding, so we didn’t know how a lot of things work. I have been to many weddings, being from a large catholic family but my fiancé (at the time, now husband) had not. He is a teacher so he constantly worries about every tiny detail, and she knew how to set his mind at ease. Even when the weather forecast seemed foreboding for the day of the event. Half of my superstitious catholic family on the east coast had religious statues facing out their windows, praying frantically that the two week solid thunderstorm forecast would clear up for us. Meanwhile Sherry just said “don’t you worry, we have a perfect alternate setting, but even so, I promise the forecast will change 100 times by then.” The weather was perfect on the wedding day, by the way. (But it did pour the next day.)

Immediately after the ceremony, we had a second line parade through the Quarter. (If you are on the fence about this, just do it. You’ll thank me later. Again, presumably this will be your last wedding. Do it.) Sherry and the staff at Court made sure that this too went off without a single hitch, making sure that every guest was provided their go cup of champagne and also a handkerchief to wave.

For dinner, we were given our own private table with every possible course of food we could have wanted, and our own AMAZING server, Jewels. Ask for her. She was just wonderful. Having the private table and server was awesome because otherwise I would never have eaten a bite - we were too busy making sure everybody else was having the best time.

Anyway, bottom line, If you are considering allowing the Court of Two Sisters to host your wedding, reception, or both? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. Many, many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended. It did not disappoint. We were BEYOND blessed to be able to get married there, and we really can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 11/01/2019

The Court of Two Sisters's reply:

Thank you both so much for choosing us and for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and working with you on your dream wedding. We had so much fun with you and I know that you made memories that will last a lifetime. We hope to see you back on many future anniversaries!
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/11/2013

They are a beautiful venue and so easy to work with. The promised my daughter an outside wedding with no rain and as if my magic, the sky cleared and she got married in the courtyard. They cannot control the weather but they were so flexible and waited to see if the weather would clear. The food was amaizing and so were the staff. This is a beautiful venue.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I held our ceremony and reception at the Court of Two Sisters on October 27, 2017 and was a perfect day! The ceremony was held in the courtyard and was exactly the gorgeous vintage vibe I dreamed of. While I did have some flowers brought in I really didn’t have to bring much since the courtyard already has a beautiful garden. The music was inside the terrace of to the side of the courtyard (due to the French Quarter noise ordinance) but we also had tables outside for the guests to eat at or sit if they wanted a break from the music and I think that worked out nicely. Numerous guests raved about the romantic setting, the delicious food, and the friendly and professional staff. They especially loved the specialty made drink for our Second Line. I lost count of how many guests told us it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. My husband and I were assigned a personal staff attendant who was such a sweetheart. I forget her name but she always made sure we had a drink in our hand, food to eat and whatever else we needed. Sherry, the Sales Director, was wonderful! She answered every one of our many questions and requests in the months leading up to the wedding in a timely and friendly manner. She worked with our budget and took effort to make sure it was exactly the kind of wedding we wanted. She was also flexible with allowing us to ship and store things at the venue in the weeks up until the wedding (it was a destination wedding for us to that was really helpful) and allowing us to pick up things the day after the wedding instead of bothering with the night of. It was nice to feel confident that we didn’t have to worry about the big day and could just relax and enjoy it because Sherry had everything in order. They were even chill about us setting off the fire alarm with our sparkler exit  All in all I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Tracy,
    Thank you again for choosing us for your beautiful wedding! Everything really was perfect and we're so happy that you and your guests thought so as well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; hopefully we'll see you again in the future!