11 Reviews for The Country Inn Event Center

11 The Country Inn Event Center Reviews

We had our wedding at The Country Inn last month and they went way beyond our expectations! We live in Los Angeles and had just a few months to plan the wedding. My mother did all the planning over the phone and email, and could not have pulled it off without the help of Colleen and her team. She was always available to go over things with my mother (and I know she called almost everyday!) The day of the wedding was 100 degrees and Colleen was sweet enough to provide all of our guests with beautiful umbrellas. She even went out of her way to purchase these beautiful gold napkins to match our color scheme. She payed attention to every detail. Everything we wanted they were able to provide. The food was catered by her company Cravings and it was delicious, all of our guests commented that we had great food choices.
I can't say enough wonderful things about Colleen and her team. The entire process from the beginning to the end was seamless and culminated in the wedding of our dreams. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture nicole, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been more happy with our choice of venues. The owner's are very warm and friendly. Everything was taken care of and we did not have to worry about any part of ceremony / reception. The food was excellent (bacon wrapped scallops and prime rib were especially delicious!).

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough great things about The Country Inn Event Center & Cravings Fine Foods. From the minute I met with Colleen and started planning my wedding, she was friendly, helpful and truly cared about making our wedding day perfect. She worked with me and was very flexible and accomodating. Everything was PERFECT for the wedding day. The food was delicious, every guest said how great it was. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. I am so glad we had our wedding at The Country Inn, they made our dream wedding come true! :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a great expeirience with The Country Inn. The grounds are beautiful! They were great helping me prepare for the wedding and answer ALL my questions. On the wedding day, the staff was so helpful and everything went very smooth! I would definetely recommend them to a friend.

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I originally booked my wedding at another venue, but could not get anyone to call me back when I had questions, so I was told I should check out the Eugene Country Inn. I was immediately impressed with Elizabeth. She was very helpful an patient. We did have a bump in the road when we came to look at the venue we picked (they have two venues you can use, one being less expensive than the other). The brochures said we would seebeautiful flowers,ponds and water statues. But when we went to see it, things were not as we were told. The nice part was that they made up for it by giving us the nicer side at no additional cost! My only suggestion to them is to take the time and money and fix up that side. Other than that, I would recommend it to everyone I know who is getting married! Thank you to both Elizabeth and Colleen.

Profile Picture Rene, 8/30/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went smoothly the day of the event. All staff members were very helpful through the entire process.

Profile Picture User3445241, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

They were very professional, they accommodated our unique food requests, let us bring in wine and allowed us to come a little early for the photography shoot.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/20/09, 5 Reviews
4.2

This is a beautiful location for a medium or small-sized wedding. The grounds were lovely which allowed for many photo-opportunities. We were able to get great sweet-heart photos and wedding party shots outside.

The food was excellent, and the staff was helpful and nice. We were so glad they were able to order our favorite beer on tap!

Overall it was a wonderful day, but planning from out of the area was hard as all communication was via email and few phone calls. I was also disappointed that they advertise for 100 guests inside Eden Hall, but we had 70 and that was probably their comfortable maximum. There would have been no space to move if all 100 were inside.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The site was absolutely beautiful. My largest concern was that the plans that we initially discussed were not present in the final contract. But there were things I didn't think to review (like having non-alcoholic drinks) that I just assumed would be present- especially because we discussed it. Overall I would say, carefully review your contract (which is half my fault), but the site, the food and the servers there are all top notch!

Profile Picture User2734712, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
2.1

Venue wasn't set up as agreed. Stress stress stress the day of the wedding. Didn't set up enough tables for the amount of guest reported to venue. Dj table wasn't set up and available when promised and air conditioning wasn't turned on till when building was opened for wedding party. Napkins weren't the right colors and some drinks prepaid for wasn't served. Unfriendly staff. Poor response to feedback

View Vendor Response