Seasons Reviews

Seasons 2
Seasons 3

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2019

Definitely would recommend!

Reneè has been nothing but welcoming and easy going through the whole wedding process. Her and Olivia respond quickly to emails and any questions you may have. The chef is equally as nice and the tasting of the food was delicious! Would definitely recommend Seasons to anyone getting married. Cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Jasmin · Married on 06/30/2018

Everyone was AMAZING! They did everything to make the day go smoothly and it did! The food was fantastic and the venue was gorgeous!

Seasons 4
    Seasons 5
    Seasons 6
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Alisha · Married on 12/30/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Country House this past weekend 12/30/2017. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we only had 2 months to plan for it. Throughout the process, Jimmy, Renee, Olivia and Linda took care of us with great planning, organization, and professionalism. They accommodated ALL of our requests (even the most outlandish), particularly with decor, to help ensure our wedding venue goals were met. And they were..simply magical! Led by the supervision and care of the phenomenal Banquet Manager Linda and her staff, our guests were treated better than words can describe. I highly recommend the Country House (soon to be called Seasons). Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful! - The McLeans

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Adalyn

Adalyn · Married on 09/29/2017

We just had our wedding on Friday the 29th and it was such a great experience. Both the staff and Olivia did a wonderful job. The woman who ran the whole night did such a great job and I can't for the life of me remember her name but she was more than wonderful. The food was plentiful and delicious and I have been getting text and phone calls all weekend with people raving about the venue and how they had a great experience. It was decorated beautifully I can't say enough the bar was top notch the bartender was great she always had a smile? on her face the atmosphere was just great we had not one complaint. We would more then recommend the venue for ceremony and reception

Sent on 10/02/2017

Mallorie · Married on 03/26/2016

We had our wedding reception here in March. I can not praise everyone at the county house enough. Olivia was great planning, organizing and keeping me up to date throughout the process. When we arrived that day us and our family were treated better than words can describe. I highly recommend the country house! I did not hear anything but positive words from family and friends as well. From the atmosphere to the food everything was more than perfect. Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 04/05/2016

We cannot thank The Country House enough for creating the wedding of our dreams! Words truly cannot express how happy we were with their services. They were so easy and flexible to work with and made our experience stress-free. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue looked and how delicious the food was. The reception was absolutely beautiful, smooth, worry free and we were able to focus on each other and our loved ones because of their hard work and dedication. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/11/2014

The Country House is wonderful! The food is so delicious (and plentiful!), wait staff is very attentive, and the value is like no other venue we viewed. We had almost 200 people at our wedding with a photobooth, candy station, favors, and additional items decorations (even though they decorate beautifully for the season). The set up was perfect! Guests had plenty of room for seating, dancing, and enjoying all of the entertainment and food throughout the Country House. Also, the entire staff was so helpful; our entire experience fun and easy from our first viewing to after the reception concluded. I would definitely recommend the Country House!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

sherrill · Married on 05/04/2013

Jimmy and his team were AWESOME!!! We had buffet style reception with open bar. Jimmy and Olivia helped us with everything making sure we had exactly what we wanted and more. The banquet room was beautiful, the food was delicious, we are still getting compliments on the food. Prices were reasonable for everything that was included. We would definitely recommend Country house to anyone.

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/28/2012

We couldn't have asked for more. Olivia and her staff went above and beyond. We had a chance of rain so we were not sure if we would be getting married at our original outside place or at the Country House. But at the very last minute we had to change plans and get married at the Country House and the staff was amazing. Everything worked out beautifully. They didnt miss a beat. We had everything we asked for and then some. Our wedding was one to remember <3

Sent on 07/31/2012
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 05/26/2012

Jimmy and Olivia and the entire crew at the Country House did a fantastic job! All the details were attended to. The venue has recently been renovated and it is beautiful. My guests raved about the appetizers, there is an abundance of them and they were delicious. We had surf and turf and chicken and both entrees were delicious! The Country House was a great value and a wonderful venue. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Margaret · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding was absolutely amazing! The COuntry House does it ALL!!! From the centerpieces, to the food, the cake, the wedding specialists, they are amazing!!! We had the time of our life and fully recommend the COuntry House to ALL!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Allison · Married on 07/24/2010

I wish I could rate the Country House more than 5 stars. They were fantastic! Everything went perfect from our first visit where we met the owner and he gave us food to take home and try to the last moment where they waited for our shuttle to the hotel to pick us up almost an hour after our wedding was over. The food was amazing and the place was perfect for us. Go there!!!

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • Jess

Jess · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Visited and loved the staff/inside

My fiance and I visited Seasons and absolutely loved the inside and the hospitality we received during our visit. We ended up not booking because we were looking for something with more outdoor area. I highly recommend going to see Seasons for yourself! They had great prices and offered so much!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2005

The Country House is GORGEOUS! The hors d'ouerves room is huge and everything is just SO amazing. The price you are quoted includes everything for 5 hours - open bar, dinner, hors d'ouerves, dessert, wedding cake, favors...AND TAX & GRATUITY!!!

Sent on 05/31/2008
  • Officially Mrs. B

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2019

3.0

The best venue!

I lost my venue due to family issues. I was able to get in contact with Seasons and they immediately responded back and has been helpful since the very beginning

Sent on 06/03/2019