The Country Canner Reviews

8 | Harrisonburg, VA

8 Reviews for The Country Canner

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

We ordered jams from Country Canner as favors for our Virginia farm wedding. Working with them with a breeze and the jams were very tasty! Gets really liked them! And when I took a trip to their store in Harrisonburg, I was amazed by the variety of flavors they have!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

I ordered wedding favors for our wedding for July 18, 2015. I have to say everyone at Country Canner was fantastic! The entire process from start to finish was super easy! Catherine was a pleasure to work with and had no problem adjusting little things on the label to make the perfect one!

Thank you again for all your help Country Canner!

Sent on 05/29/2015

I LOVE the Country Canner. We have been visiting them for years, and when I saw that they provide wedding favors (mini jars of jam), I was so excited. They allowed us to design our own label for the jam, so it would match the rest of our wedding stationery/theme. It turned out beautifully, and of course-- the jam is delicious!

Sent on 10/29/2014

I worked with Nicole from start to finish on 4 oz. apple butter jars with custom labels. She emailed me EVERY day for over a week to ensure that I not only got the favors in plenty of time for the wedding, but to also make certain that my labels were EXACTLY what I wanted. Nicole was more than willing to use a cutom graphic I sent her. She communicated professionally, gave me multiple options to choose from, encouraged my feedback, and kindly and happily catered to my preferences. I LOVED working with Country Canner at every step of the process, and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to ANY bride as a stress-free wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Candice · Married on 10/08/2012

The Country Canner did an amazing job on our wedding favors, small jars of apple butter with customized label. The staff quickly made a customized label, and revised to my EXACT wishes. They turned out beautifully. The whole order was done in about 1 1/2 weeks start to finish. I had done some research to find the best value--and they far exceeded with a quality product for very little cost compared to the others.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Camilla

Camilla · Married on 05/20/2012

The Country Canner sells every type of jam and jelly imaginable. I selected a variety to use for a "biscuit bar, " but they also make great favors. They have a small size that is about half the size of a normal jar of jam. The "Sweetheart jam" was a big hit at my weddding!

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/10/2015

I was in a total pinch to find someone to make our wedding favors (our other vendor canceled on us 2 months before the wedding... So frustrating!) Well Country Canner came to the rescue and was able to provide a product that was better than I imagined being at our wedding. The price was perfect for our budget (including shipping and burlap/lace toppers). Catherine would respond very quickly through email, sometimes even more than once per day, until my label was what I wanted. The ONLY thing I would have a "complaint" about is that I didn't get to talk on the phone with Catherine. It wasn't a big deal to me since she responded much faster through email, but it would've eased my anxiety just a little if we talked on the phone more. Other than that, Country Canner is such a good vendor to go through for wedding favors. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • Michele & Leroy

Michele · Married on 08/01/2015

Country Canner was used by one of my brides. ( I'm a wedding coordinator), when it came time for me to get married I definitely wanted a thank you favor that my guest wouldn't just throw away. This was the best fit for us and our money. Great gift, spreading love.

Sent on 05/26/2015