The Condado Plaza Hilton Reviews

21 | San Juan, PR

21 Reviews for The Condado Plaza Hilton

amy · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolutely stunning!!! We had our ceremony and reception in the Ocean Garden which Is the lawn space on the waterfront and it was beautiful, everything we dreamed of! Rosanilda the coordinator from the catering department was so amazing and worked so hard for us keeping everything impeccable, we didn't have to worry about any details during the whole event. She went above and beyond for us during the event and was always available throughout the planning process to answer questions or make changes for us. The wait staff was also very good, very kind and were responsive to any questions or needs. the food was also delicious... everyone loved it!

Sent on 03/23/2016

The Condado Plaza Hilton's reply:

Amy, thank you so much!! for your kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Andres with your special Day!! We were all blessed with the most beautiful day! Congratulations!! may this be the beginning of wonderful life together!
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/20/2015

My partner and I had our wedding at the Condado Plaza Hilton. To the hotel's knowledge, we were the first same-sex couple to have a wedding at this hotel. Every person we came into contact with was very welcoming, supportive, and excited that we chose to hold our event at the hotel. The staff was extremely personable, helpful, and made our day flawless.

The location was breathtaking. The picturesque views were amazing. Our reception in the Pikayo restaurant was executed without a missed step.

Leslie Garcia and her staff with event planning was on-top of everything. Even hotel guests who heard we were holding our wedding (the first one ever) at the hotel, lined their balconies to clap and cheer us on. What an amazing feeling.

Best wishes to anyone who chooses this hotel for their wedding. It's over a week later and we are still on an incredible wedding high.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Warren & Peter,

Thank you so much for your comments! You two are truly an amazing couple, I as well as my staff wish you both many more years to come full of happiness, love, patience, understanding and above all health to continue on this amazing journey together! I cant wait for you to return and stay with us!

I appreciate your confidence in me and my team for such a special moment in your lives!! Look forward to seeing you again, have fun in your new home!! :)

Hugs & kisses,
    Leslie
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/20/2015

What an amazing wedding at an amazing hotel in San Juan Puerto Rico!

We were the first same-sex wedding in the hotel's history and the hotel staff, wait staff, pool staff, concierge, event planning etc, were all excited to serve us and really gave us the feeling that they were proud that we were having our wedding there.

The site was perfect-- ocean side against the bluest water on a 'Saint Augustine'-like grassy sidewalk area. The back drop, views from the ground, and views from the balconies of the hotel were breathtaking! The rooms were fantastic, although we do recommend getting the ocean view room-- you won't want to miss the view and sound of the water.

Leslie Garcia and her staff helped plan the wedding and were great in communication and helpfulness. This was one of those weddings that was perfect-- there was not a single issue or request missed or turned-away. They even video our wedding from the balcony and offered it to us--- top notch!

We definitely recommend the Condado Plaza Hilton. We have stayed there 3 other times before this, and it will continue to be our choice whenever we visit Puerto Rico. (Our whole wedding party has already planned a 5 year reunion there!)

Thanks again! Warren & Pete #samelove

Sent on 04/30/2015

I am so happy we picked the Condado Plaza Hilton for our wedding. The dedication of the team was above and beyond, specially Leslie and Rosanilda.

Miguel · Married on 02/21/2015

Great experience working with Leslie Garcia, professional, responsible and always available.

The Condado Plaza Hilton's reply:

Miguel, it was truly a pleasure working with all of you. Thank you for your kind words and placing your trust in me and or team for this extremely important day! Best wishes, Leslie

Nicole · Married on 01/10/2015

Leslie es espectacular, es una profesional muy capacitada, comprometida, permite la seguridad del servicio que se ofrece

Sent on 01/30/2015

The Condado Plaza Hilton's reply:

Nicole, gracias por tus palabras, fue un verdarero placer trabajar con ustedes, y les doy las gracias por su confianza y permitirme ser parte de este dia tan especial para ustedes! Un abrazote...

The Condado Plaza Hilton is an amazing place to celebrate any kind of event. All of there services are beyond expectations. Selecting this hotel was the best decision made for my unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2015

My wedding was a dream come true thanks to the amazing team at the Condado Plaza Hilton.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Leslie Garcia, Senior Catering Manager, was great!!! She helped a lot throughout the wedding planning process and made sure everything was perfect on the wedding night.

Also, the food is AMAZING! And the Condado Lagoon view from the Royal Ballroom is beautiful.

Highly recommended.

P.S. If you are planning on making welcome bags, I recommend to let them give the bags to your guests at the front desk when they check-in. It was a little of a hassle to get them to deliver the bags on time to each room.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2013

The view of my ceremony was perfect it was breathtaking. The reception room and food was great! Rosanilda was always available for and she was extremely helpful! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lo mejor de mi boda, aparte de mi esposo! El servicio, la comida y la puntualidad fue excelente!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

My wedding was at this location on 12-13-14 and I was very pleased with how my experience was! Rosanilda Verdejo was my wedding coordinator and she was awesome! I worked with her from February 2014 up until the day of the wedding and she was great! She answered all of worries, concerns, and questions and made sure that I had a spectacular day! She was very responsive to my emails and calls since I live in Maryland. On average, she would respond within one day or so. The food for my cocktail hour and reception was AMAZING!! All of my guests loved the food!! I HIGHLY recommend this venue if you are looking to get married in San Juan, PR. The hotel had plenty of things to do for my guests (e.g. A Casino, beach, poolside bar with a DJ, conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and nightlife). The staff was extremely professional, friendly, and accommodating. The ceremony and reception areas were set up perfectly! I gave a 4/5 for flexibility because we had only one minor hiccup. We needed to check into our honeymoon room one night earlier (so that the groom and I could stay in separate rooms the night before the wedding), and we thought that given the amount of revenue we brought to the hotel for our wedding (over 9k for the reception and over 4k in guest rooms), we thought that the hotel would give us a complimentary night. Not the case! We tried to explain to the manager our concerns, but they would not budge. They ended up giving us a discounted rate for the extra night for $79. My brother paid for the room, because he felt horrible that we were going back and forth about a one night stay, on the night before our wedding.

Despite that minor hiccup, I highly recommend the Condado Plaza Hilton as a destination wedding venue. My wedding was PERFECT! All 55 guests were happy and beyond pleased with their stay and the wedding experience!! Thank you, Rosanilda and your staff for everything.

Best,
    The new Mrs :)

Sent on 12/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2011

I have always loved the Conrad, back when it used to be Condado Plaza. Most of my business trips where spent at the hotel and I when I decided to get married I knew right away I would love to do it at the Conrad. I can't say enough good things about it because it realky was my dream wedding, the food was very good and once we arrived at the hotel for the wedding weekend we had great treatment all the way through.

Sent on 09/07/2011
  • User4897006 · event on 03/10/2015

Our wedding coordinator, Miss Verdejo was very helpful. Organizing a wedding long distance became very easy because of her assistance. The seaside venue was very romantic. I loved the floral arrangements. The Condado Hilton staff were friendly and take proud of what they do. The only problem was the windy weather which is, of course, nobody else's fault. Overall, I will recommend this venue to friends.

Sent on 03/21/2015

The Condado Plaza Hilton's reply:

It was a real pleasure to assist you and your family in this so very special day!! Hope we have the opportunity to have you back with us!

Diana · Married on 08/10/2012

4.2
      3.0

Our respresentative, Janice Figueroa was great. She was able to keep everything on schedule and ensure the party went as planned.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/21/2011

4.2
      3.5

This is a great place to have a wedding and reception. They were flexible with menu options, space, concessions and room blocks. It is also a great location for a destination wedding, because it is close to Old San Juan and provides guests with plenty of options.

We had one major concern with the hotel and that was the transition of our catering contact after working with her for 5 months, she left, and we were not immediately informed. However, we were blessed with Maritza who was fantastic and ensured we a had a seamless transition. She did everything to give us a wonderful wedding day and experience while at the hotel.

The hotel staff we worked with were all friendly and bent over backwards to make us and our guests feel special.

If you are having an event of about 70-80 people I recommend asking for Las Brisas Meeting Room. It over looks the water and has an attached terrace. Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Jenell · Married on 09/25/2015

We honeymooned there for 5 nights. It was both of our first times in Puerto Rico and I'm glad we chose this hotel. The concierge service was excellent. The excursions were affordable and fun. There were many to choose from. We did horseback riding, kayaking and went on a boat tour of old san juan. The pools were very nicely kept and the food at the Cafe Caribe was very good and reasonably priced. If we ever return to PR, we will be sure to stay here again and bring our children too!

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/15/2010

3.0

Love, love love the Condado. Had a beautiful wedding- with delicious food and all our guests had a great time. We had very good dealings with Janice Figeroa (hotel room block manager), but had some issues at the very last minute with Giovanna Buono (catering and events manager).

However despite some things going wrong- no one was any the wiser. Wedding was seamless and everyone had a great time. The hotel's decor, location, and food can't be beat for the price.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Nadia · Married on 03/21/2015

3.8
      3.5

Leslie was extremely attentive and made this whole experience enjoyable!

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • sonya

sonia · Married on 02/19/2011

3.8
      3.5

had a blast! beautiful hotel. My photographer was able to gel a lot of beautiful images!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Cory · Married on 12/06/2013

2.8
      0.0

I was unhappy with there follow through

Sent on 01/16/2014