42 Reviews for The Commerce Club

Wheelchair Access (3)
Stations (2)
Limited Bar (2)
41 The Commerce Club Reviews

Simply amazing!! From start until finish!!

Profile Picture Chaz, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything about this venue was absolutely superlative.

Profile Picture User7296507, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews

Don't count out the Commerce Club based on an assumption
that it will be too expensive. Get a quote. They're fantastic, and it's a five star venue with spectacular views. They'll work with your budget.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

There should be more than five stars for Commerce Club! I was looking for a good venue for my daughter's wedding, and I ended up visiting the Commerce Club. I had a meeting with the wonderful Rafael (event organizer) which went very well; I fell in love with the place and of course with Rafael. The place looks amazing. It is beautiful with a wonderful view of Atlanta (the 49th floor of the building). It looks even more amazing at nights with all the city lights on. Everybody we met was friendly and helpful. My daughter had another venue in her mind and reluctantly came to see the Commerce Club; she also fell in love with Rafael and place immediately! From that initial visit on, they were simply amazing and accommodated all of our needs and wants for the wedding. The wedding was a big success! At the wedding, Rafael an Italio went above and beyond so that all our guests (176) could have the best time. So many people asked me that who found this place, and of course proudly I said : I did!

Profile Picture User6766404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), China, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Indoor

The Perfect Day
Troy and I had a difficult time choosing a wedding venue. Once we entered the "Commerce Club" we knew this was the wedding venue for us. Our wedding planner, Rafael Mendoza was prompt and greeted us in the foyer upon arrival to the site with warmth, a welcome smile, and hugs. Rafael took us on a tour of the venue, and it was beautiful. The skyline was breathtaking at night, overlooking downtown Atlanta and your guests will absolutely adore it.
Rafael scheduled our taste testing of the hors d oeuvres, dinner menu and cake. The food, prepared by Chef Muhammad was absolutely delicious. Chef Muhammad made this taste testing very special because he came out and presented each dish detailing the item and preparation. This was an awesome experience for both of us, including wine to top it off. Picasso Cakes were to die for at the cake tasting. Celso, the owner of Picasso cakes brought six different cakes for us to sample that were mouthwatering, including a catalog of cakes (designs) for us to choose from as well.
The day of my wedding was "perfect". Everything was just like I had planned from day one with Rafael a year ago. The excellent customer service from the ancillary staff was impeccable. Troy and I had our personal assistant from the "Commerce Club" that took care of us. Rafael and my personal planner adhered to the timeline from the wedding to the cocktail hour and the reception. All the vendors were in place; the cake was set-up, steel-pan drum, Jazz band, and dance floor ready. The food was just as we had chosen from the taste testing and delicious. My guests are still raving about our wedding one month out. Thanks to "Everyone" at the Commerce Club for making my wedding day "Perfect"..

Kindest regards,
Mr. and Mrs. Troy Cobb

Profile Picture Tanya , 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, Valet

The event coordinator at the Commerce Club--Rafael Mendoza--was absolutely incredible. He is organized, proactive, and helped us every step of the way. His knowledge of wedding receptions in general and his venue in specific were invaluable. He always kept an open line of communication with us, our vendors, and our parents. He solved problems along the way, proposed ideas that he thought would improve our reception, and agreed to last minute changes without hesitation. He truly went above and beyond for us and is a shining star in the customer service industry.

The food at the Commerce Club was incredible as well. They has us in for a tasting and we had an incredibly difficult time deciding which appetizers and entrees to serve our guests because everything was delicious. We heard the appetizers were a great hit during the cocktail hour. The dinner entrees were absolutely fantastic as well. Compliments to the chef and his staff on an incredible duet plate of filet mignon and Chilean sea bass.

The venue was fantastic. The Commerce Club is beautiful in and of itself, but the views are incredible as well. The staff did a wonderful job preparing the venue, taking care of our guests, and cleaning up after the event.

Profile Picture User5628470, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer

The Commerce Club is an amazing venue to have a wedding. The staff is incredible! I would strongly recommend this place to have a wedding!!

Profile Picture User5596547, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Bartender(s), Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

RAFAEL WAS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. HE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL. HE MET ALL MY WEDDING DAY NEEDS! CARING LOVING AND DEDICATED - VERY ORGANIZED. THE VENUE WAS GORGEOUS AND THE STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING. THE FOOD WAS VERY DELICIOUS. MY PICTURES WERE BREATH TAKING! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE COMMERCE CLUB FOR A WEDDING VENUE. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Commerce Club is the BEST!!! My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here last month and it was absolutely beautiful. The team at the commerce club is extremely professional and on point-always. A HUGE component of that is RAFAEL. He's amazing. He made my husband and i feel so at home and comfortable during the stressful planning time. He's extremely organized. My wedding coordinator was not good, at all. And Rafael remained professional and picked up the slack, and made sure everything flowed perfecting. He coordinated a lot behind the scenes with my vendors. He also kept myself and my husband out of the know when it came to issues with a vendor etc-Rafaels main goal is to make sure you have an amazing day. We couldn't have imagined a better place to create such amazing memories. This venue truly is beautiful too. The views are unreal. Our guests were amazed with the venue as well. The staff are excellent. We can't say enough good things. Thank you to the Commerce Club and Rafael for a perfect beginning to our marriage and lives together.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a wedding planner, I visit a lot of venues and value a kind and generous staff. I can highly recommend the Commerce Club not only for its spectacular views but for its amazing and helpful staff! Rafael Mendoza is their wedding coordinator and a master of details. He was ready and willing to meet our every need! It was a wonderful wedding and the perfect place for the bride who is looking for a special downtown venue!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough great things about the Commerce Club and their handling of our wedding reception. Raphael was especially wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding takes a long time and he was so patient and made us feel very special throughout the entire process. He was so helpful with all of our questions and everything was handled just as we had planned. The staff is exceptionally polite and helpful as well. We also are getting rave reviews from our guests about the FOOD! It was outstanding, which is hard to do for a party of 200+! We looked at many places downtown for this wedding and could not beat the view, the people and the overall value. I am so glad we chose the Commerce Club!

Profile Picture User4524775, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Mesita and Rafael were amazing in meeting my needs and making feel special, not just a customer. The call backs, the food tasting with our name on the screen were some of the things that sold The Commerce Club for my and my husband. The views and quality wowed our guests. You can count on Mesita's honest opinion to help you have a great event.

Profile Picture Sarrita, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Commerce Club offers a wonderful view of the city and it is also located next door to the Ritz-Carlton Downtown hotel. This venue offered my client the opportunity of having her guest enjoy the downtown view during the day as well as the evening. Working with Mesita to get everything started for my client was a pleasure, and although my client's wedding took place during her maternity leave she assured me that we would be in good hands with Rafael. As Mestia stated we were in great hands with Rafael! Although the numbers increased from what was originally planned, Rafael was able to help us with the necessary changes to ensure Nicole's day went smoothly. I enjoyed working with the staff, Rafael and Mesita. The Commerce Club along with the other wedding professionals that were hired help to create an epic event for Nicole and Maseka. As a wedding and event planner, it is always wonderful when I have the opportunity to work with venues that have an awesome event director and staff.

Sandy Bell, Owner
Imperial Events

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful venue for a reception! There are so many breathtaking views of Atlanta! The entire club space is open to you on your wedding day, and everyone is very helpful in making your special day the best it can be! Rafael, the coordinator on site, was so wonderful to work with!! I was blown away with the professionalism of the club! I had so many wonderful compliments about the wedding and the venue I chose! I was very pleased with the Commerce Club and look forward to possibly becoming a member with them in the future! :)

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Commerce Club was wonderful to work with. Rafael was so flexible and responsive and he worked with us to make our wedding perfect. This venue has an amazing view, quality service, and the food was absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The reason it decided to celebrate my wedding at the Commerce Club was the unbelievable view. It is on the 49th floor and you can see all over Atlanta. We had the entire floor to ourself. I had my Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Receptiom all there. Everytging was handled very professional. I had the best coordinator, Rafael Mendoza, one could ask for. Not only was he professional, but he was also caring, nice, funny, and took care of everything. I had to coordinate everything via mail, because I didnt live in Atlanta, and he always replied in a short manner of time, fullfilled all my wishes, and took care of everything. I did not worry about a single thing. On my wedding day I was able to meet the rest of the staff. They all were so polite, nice, and caring. I felt very comfortable. For my Cockatil hour I choose fried gulf shrimp and crab cake bites. For dinner we had salad as appertizer, steak and salmon for entree, and banana pudding as dessert. The food was amazing. The steak was on point. The best steak I ever had in Atlanta (and I am very picky when it comes to steak). Rafael and his team were part of the reason, why my wedding day was the best day of my life. Everything was how I imagined. I can strongly recommend the Commerce Club.

Profile Picture Elnaz, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the great pleasure to work with Rafael Mendoza and his team, and it was absolutely amazing. Rafael was so helpful from day one! Every time I had a question, concern or change (which was a LOT) he would respond quickly and help me with whatever it was. The whole team was wonderful and helpful as well. I know everyone who met Rafael had nothing but great things to say about him. The reception was gorgeous and it was more then I expected even with the rainy weather. Thank you very much for everything! I will certainly be recommending the Commerce Club and Rafael in the future!

Samantha Pate

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Commerce Club is beautiful and the views are stunning; the food is fantastic and the service exceptional. Working with Rafael Mendoza was an absolute pleasure. Our wedding was wonderful and much thanks is due to the Club and Rafael for orchestrating such a flawless event.

Profile Picture User3319081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The Commerce Club was the perfect choice for our wedding reception. From my first phone call to the club, they made the entire process stress-free. Rafael, our event contact, was great and made sure that our wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and everyone on the staff was amazing. I would highly recommend the Commerce Club to anyone looking for a classy reception! Also, the view of all of Atlanta is stunning!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second that we met Rafael we were sold on the The Commerce Club. He made us feel apart of the club from day one. His knowledge and experience made our event flawless. There is no doubt that we pick the right venue to have our wedding.

Profile Picture Anthony and Alisa, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We enjoyed our wedding day due to overall satisfaction provided by the Vendor and staff. Rafael Mendoza showed great poise and enjoys what he do and the results were amazing!

Profile Picture User3335438, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The one thing that sold me on this venue was the views! You can see everything! The next thing that sold me was their events planner, Rafael. He was so wonderful to work with. He had many ideas to share that made my reception absolutely wonderful! He was very responsive and met with us on several occasions to make sure planning was going the way we wanted it to. The price was reasonable, too, for everything that we got. This place will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue! Excellent service! Wonderful planning by Rafael Mendoza. He made the wedding of my dreams come true and I am so happy I choose them for my wedding!

Profile Picture Carlotta, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Rafael was attentive, professional and friendly. He help coordinate every aspect of our wedding reception. Without him and the wonderful staff of the Commerce Club, our reception would not have gone so smoothly. We are almost 2yrs out and our friends still comment on how great the food was and how amazing the VIEW was that night! Thanks for everything!

~ The Smallwoods