Colgate Inn Reviews

6 | Hamilton, NY

6 Reviews for Colgate Inn

Lizzie · Married on 07/14/2018

Jana and her staff at the Colgate Inn were absolutely amazing. They were available 24/7 throughout the entire planning process and were by our sides for the weekend as well. Jana is the most caring, organized and wonderful vendor to work with - we HIGHLY recommend using her and her staff for lodging, catering, planning... really anything you need - they do it and do it perfectly.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Patty · Married on 02/22/2014

Working with Jana Truett Crouch for planning my wedding at the Colgate Inn was such a lovely experience. She was extremely accommodating, very flexible and responsive. The Colgate Inn was very beautiful and the food was delicious. It was a perfect wedding reception.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Laura · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our wedding reception at The Colgate Inn on August 3, 2013. We received nothing but rave reviews about the lodging, space and food!! Jana Truett-Crouch was always there to answer my every question (and I had many), either in person, by phone or email in the months and weeks leading up to our special day. The night was truly magical and I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2012

The Colgate Inn catered our recent Rehearsal Dinner BBQ, offsite wedding, and Sunday Brunch, and each event (all had almost 200 people attending) was done flawlessly. From the moment we started working with the Inn, the service and responsiveness we received was excellent. They were accommodating to our schedule, often meeting us on weekends when we were in the area. Jana went above and beyond the role of caterer, helping us to find other vendors, recommending layout, lighting, and design schemes, and personally seeing to every detail we requested.

First and foremost, the food was outstanding. I was a little nervous about getting married at an offsite location where a cook tent had to built from the ground up but the food was phenomenal. Guests were raving about all of the appetizers and the surf and turf the Inn served was amazing. The steak was cooked perfectly, which is difficult to time with a large event!

From the moment we arrived at the Inn on Thursday to the moment we left on Sunday we marveled at the service and attentiveness of all employees. Everything we requested was done timely and with a smile. At the end of the long weekend we were handed sandwiches and drinks for the long ride home, which we did not even think to ask for.

The Colgate Inn made our wedding weekend exceptional, I'd highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/07/2010

Excellent choice. The food was amazingly delicious and received a lot of compliments. Jana was great and very flexible. Her staff that accommodated us on the day of was also fantastic. They were friendly and very professional.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

The Colgate Inn was such a BEAUTIFUL place to stay and have my wedding reception. I love how classic and timeless the building is. We originally planned on having our wedding outdoors but I am so glad we didn't, because the day we were married there was SO much rain and extensive flooding in the CNY area. But while the rain came down no one seemed to notice because all of our guests were having a wonderful time. I heard nothing but rave reviews about the food, the service and the atmosphere. If your guest list is on the smaller side (less than 130) and you want something timeless, then look no further than the Colgate Inn.

Sent on 08/14/2017