The Club at Treasure Island Reviews

25 Reviews for The Club at Treasure Island

• Rosa

Rosa · Married on 11/23/2018

Location Location Location

Not only was this venue absolutely gorgeous, it was super convenient. My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready (and set up) the morning of with no rushing around trying to get to the ceremony. Everything was there! Our guests enjoyed the tiki bar outside while they waited for the ceremony to start by the pool, and then they went right upstairs for the cocktail hour/reception while we took pictures outside along the beautiful boats. It was super easy and stress free. There weren’t a lot of outside spectators which was important to us. It was the perfect location!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so happy with our how wedding reception turned out at the Club at Treasure Island! Yvonne was great with the whole wedding planning process and always responded quickly to any questions we had. She offered great suggestions and was so helpful with helping us pick out the food for our guests and offering recommendations to us of other vendors in the area such a DJ and florist. She knows what she is doing and you will not be disappointed! This venue is beautiful and our guests raved about how nice it was and how great the food was!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first phone call with Yvonne to the special day, everything went smoothly and as planned! Yvonne has been there every step of the way and made our special day happen the way we wanted it!! She accommodated all our special requests even the last minute ones! I highly recommend this venue, we will be back to celebrate our anniversary!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/10/2018

Yvonne did everything in her power to create a ceremony and reception according to our wishes. All the guests were expressing how much they loved the food and service.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Kat · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here recently and could not have been happier with the experience! Yvonne really knows what she is doing and makes you feel that you are in good hands, no matter how stressful the wedding planning process may become. The venue was a beautiful backdrop for our wedding day, especially for our outdoor ceremony which overlooked the water. Our guests raved about the food and the service was excellent during the reception. Our wedding was absolutely magical thanks to the Club. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Our daughter's wedding was amazing. This is a beautiful venue with great food and service. Yvonne is a wonderful help as wedding coordinator. Chef Paul did an amazing job with the food. Our guests raved about it all. We are thankful to the entire staff for making the wedding so fabulous. This was a perfect night! We are grateful!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

The Club at Treasure Island's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! It was our sincere pleasure to be part of such a magical evening for your entire family and thank you for choosing The Club! We are so glad that everything was perfect.

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose The Club at Treasure Island as our reception venue for our wedding day. Absolutely incredible from the moment we spoke to Yvonne about booking the venue, to the food tasting, to the details and planning, all the way to the very end of our night. First of all, the venue is beautiful! We wanted to be close to the water, but did not want a beachy wedding. This club had everything. Outstanding food choices by the chef, gorgeous views of the intercostal and many pretty boats for pictures. After the bridal party took pictures, they had a special room for us to stay in before we got announced at the reception with food and drinks for us to snack on and they also had a beautiful bridal suite for hold all of our things. They took care of the linens for the table, the entire set up and we even got our florist through their recommendation and she was fantastic! The cocktail hour was outside under a beautiful veranda by the water and the reception was inside in their ballroom. Yvonne is your go to for everything. She was so cool and calm, was up for anything you wanted to do for your day. The room looked amazing and everyone had such a fun time! Thanks to The Club, we had the wedding day we always dreamed of! Book this venue if you want your day to be perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2017

My Fiance and I were extremely happy to find The Treasure Island Yacht club. Yvonne had a special going on that excluded certain site fees. My Husband and I got married 5/7/16 and the day was PERFECT! We got married on the pool deck with the cocktail hour outside and then had the reception inside. I didn't realize it right away but my Husband and I had a Person assistant of sorts that was there with Yvonne and Helped us through anything and everything!! She was amazing! Yvonne was very helpful and punctual with her email or phone call responses on any and ALL questions. The FOOD I was told by everyone was VERY good, I as the Bride only had time to have a couple of bites lol ( ask for your food to be boxed up to go, I forgot and was hungry by the end of the night)! I would love to have another party there! Overall everything was exceptional and professional We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Venue!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • User5069052 · event on: 03/18/2016

We had our wedding reception at The Club at Treasure Island and we could not have asked for a better venue. Yvonne is amazing and goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is perfect, but also, to make sure that the bridal party is on schedule for all events during the ceremony. She even helped my family bustle my dress when the seamstress forgot to number it correctly - she is a LIFESAVER. Also, our guests complimented us on the food all night - the Chef and their team at The Club seriously left a positive lasting impression on everyone. As the bride, The Club's staff made sure that all my needs were met throughout the night and that includes making sure I had enough to eat - and they kept my champagne glass full all night. The Club also has a bridal suite so that the bridal party could land and relax after the ceremony for a few moments before the reception. From a photography standpoint, there are so many gorgeous photo ops that our photographers took advantage of, including sunset photos on the docks at The Club's marina. I highly recommend choosing The Club for your wedding reception - our guests were WOWED and the groom and I could not be more happy with our choice. It was magical.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Lorena · Married on 05/14/2014

What a great venue for a destination wedding!!! The best venue and best value! We traveled from Virginia and we looked at other venues before but none gave us the quality as the club at Treasure Island. Yvonne the wedding coordinated took care of everything making the event less stressful. We choose a beach ceremony so only the reception was at the club. Yet Yvonne prepared an indoor location for ceremony at the club in case of bad weather! She took care of everything! We could not be happier with out choice! The food was absolutely delicious as well as the drinks at open bar! I'm glad we found this gem venue for our wedding!!!!! Thank you all at the Club at Treasure Island, especially Yvonne!
    Lorena and Alin

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/30/2013

My reception was exactly as I had planned. (I just which t lasted longer) The food, location, set up, etc. was all PERFECT!! Yvonne was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend this facility!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Louanne · Married on 10/26/2013

Amazed. Touched. Welcomed. Overwhelmed.

We can't seem to find any one word that summarizes the incredible evening we had Saturday, October 26, 2013 when we publicly took our marriage vows in front of 125 of our closest friends and family.

As two women living in a state which is not (yet) recognizing our love or choice to spend the rest of our lives together as lawfully married citizens (October 5, 2013 in Washington DC), we knew we needed to find just the right location to hold our Florida ceremony to be able to celebrate openly and without reserve with our friends and family. From the start, Yvonne and the staff of The Club were welcoming and inclusive and didn't bat an eye as we tried to work out the details of a ceremony which is typically gender assigned. Their acceptance and humor as we sailed through uncharted waters was refreshing and encouraging.

The chuppa, the poolside set up, the beauty of The Club were all so amazing and our friends and family were simply stunned. Many have called it the most beautiful wedding they've been to - ever - and that's due in part to the magnificence of being in such a stunning location. THEN, the reception, the pasta buffet banquet set up, the room, the bridal suite and additional space for our large group (!), the appetizers, and certainly not least, the wonderful servers there - so delightful and truly gracious.

We are truly grateful for everything, and highly recommend The Club as a place where couples are welcomed and received regardless of sexual orientation. With the federal changes that have been made this year, we know many of our friends are now planning to get married (though they've been in exclusive and committed partnerships for years) and we will readily, quickly and enthusiastically recommend your service and The Club!!
    Grateful and blessed,
    Louanne and Sharon

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • User3619358 · 2+ years ago

Great Job! the club did a great job! Chef Paul was great with coming up with a menu that would serve all of our guests tasts and needs, and Yvonne is just amazing! Because of Yvonne, I was a stress free bride!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2013

Where do I begin?!! I am so grateful we found this place. It is absolutely gorgeous inside and has a ton of parking. The view is outrageous and right on the intercoastal. There is room for both ceremony and reception, and a cocktail hour room. Yvonne the event coordinator was great! Very easy going and open to any ideas you have. Their staff is great! On top of everything, it is by far the cleanest venue we saw when looking... and we looked at a ton of venues!!! They really did make our big day perfect!! If you choose this place you can't go wrong. It was so windy on the evening of my wedding that pictures outside were impossible, so we took them on the staircase instead and I wasn't dissapointed at all... they came out just as beautiful because the inside is gorgeous!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Wedding coordinator Yvonne is amazing and will ensure everything goes perfectly. delicious food, so accommodating in every day. Loved it!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2012

The Club at Treasure Island was awesome. The staff was great. The venue was beautiful. The food was amazing. I have no complaints. The catered to all our needs and were very very helpful. Our guests had a wonderful time and gave so many good compliments about The Club. David was awesome! I 100% recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Libby · Married on 11/26/2011

Yvonne at the TI yacht club was great to work with. The night of the reception was awesome, the staff at the club really took care of all of the guests and us. My family was all talking about how great the service was even the next day. When the entire bridal party got to the venue while the rest of the guest were at cocktail hour, the staff at the club escorted us to the bridal suite - the bridal suite had a spread of food and there was a staff member there to get all of us drinks while we were waiting to be announced. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend the Club at TI to any bride.

Sent on 12/04/2011

Julie · Married on 06/04/2016

This venue is very elegant and nice for a wedding. The food and service were amazing.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelli · Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding was Awesome!!! Yvonne goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect! :)

Sent on 04/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2012

Beautiful venue, amazing staff, DELICIOUS food. We had a reception for 160 people at the Club. We did a buffet for dinner and the food was HOT and still just as yummy as the day of our tasting. The club is beautifully decorated. You MUST go and see it in person. We even got to take pictures out on some of the yachts the day of the wedding. Yvonne and her staff are all very professional and they sure know how to throw a party. :) Amazing venue, very affordable, great views of the bay and easy to get to! :) I am more than thankful we had our reception here!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

I've been to a wedding reception at The Club before, and having grown up on Treasure Island I knew this was the place we should have our reception. Initially, I tried to get a hold of Yvonne to book the Club, but she is a very hard lady to get a hold of sometimes (and is actually why I hired a wedding planner lol!). But once you do get a hold of her--she is fabulous to work with!! The food--oh my gosh, the food. We had a very big group (my parents, grooms parents, and my mom's twin sister with us) to do the food tasting--which had to be rescheduled, but because of that she went above and beyond in accommodating the big party. Once the cocktail hour got started (outside by the pool deck... amazing!!), it went very smoothly. Unfortunately, I didn't get to have any appetizers but I hear they were great. The dinner portion blew me away. I was starving by the time we sat down for our salad and I inhaled it because it was so good lol! Once our food came out, we were eating and the chef came to us personally to congratulate us and make sure we were satisfied. The ballroom we had our reception in was great--it comfortably held 140+ people. The room has balconies that people can go out on and look out at the water. Just overall, it's a beautiful spot to have a wedding. Yvonne was great and we were very impressed with the food and service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2016

We just had our wedding reception in September 2013 at the Club and it really was amazing. From day one to the wedding day, Yvonne was in constant contact with me with advice and suggestions. I think sometimes I went to meet with her, because she was a calming person in the chaos of wedding planning. The club staff were always super accommodating in the prep work and made the reception hall look amazing for our wedding day. The guests could not stop complimenting the food. It was honestly delicious! We could not have been happier with the whole process and the outcome. Thank you for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Yvonne did a wonderful job with everything!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2013

I was pleased with The Club at Treasure Island as my wedding reception venue. I used their outdoor pool deck area for my wedding reception of 40 people, and it would have definitely been a better fit for a larger group. The food was very good - we did heavy hors d'ouvres and a pasta bar, which the guests were very satisfied with. The event coordinator - Yvonne - was away for the weekend of my event, but she was easy to deal with for the months of planning leading up to my wedding. I believe I recieved a good value, the alcohol was upgraded, and the staff working my event was great. As the weather in Florida can be - it started pouring, and we had to move the entire reception inside. The staff at The Club - even the Chef himself - helped with this process and we were able to use an empty ballroom inside. Although having my reception in a ballroom was a worst nightmare of mine - we were lucky to have this option, and glad to have been so well accomodated given the circumstances!

Sent on 07/13/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha Carey · Married on 01/05/2019

2.8
      3.0

Great Venue, Not so great of a coordinator

The club itself was the perfect venue for our wedding. It is beautiful, spacious, and the food was excellent. The servers and bartenders were great as well.
    Yvonne was very difficult to communicate with. Most of our communication took place through emails and that may have been my mistake. The emails I sent would often contain 2 + questions, the responses I received were often short and usually did not offer responses to each question. That was an issue that I could have gotten past. An issue that I could not get past is the table arrangements that had been set up incorrectly. Yvonne provided a table chart with corresponding table numbers when I asked. She then kindly provided another one when we had to reduce the number of tables needed. The second seating chart did not include numbers so I assigned the numbers myself based off of the original chart. I then sent the chart with corresponding table numbers back to Yvonne to ensure that we were following the same seating chart so that our family members would not end up sitting at tables other than those that we had assigned. Long story short, half of the tables were wrong at the reception. My husband's immediate family sat towards the back of the room instead of next to our sweetheart table where we had assigned them.
    Yvonne never actually asked for the seating arrangements or for confirmation on the meals. I sent that information to her as soon as I had it all together (3-4 wks before the wedding) and Yvonne confirmed that she had received it within a day or two. It wasn't until the day before our wedding that Yvonne asked for me to send her how many of each meal was needed per table. This would not have been an issue if it had been even three days before the wedding. Instead, I was up late the night before our wedding going through each of our 21 tables and noting what how many of each meal was needed.
    There were a few other little issues that I encountered that are not really worth mentioning. The reason I am leaving this review is that I would have wanted to know about some of the additional stressors that I would have to put up with when planning my wedding. I will say that Yvonne recommended a few of our other vendors and they were absolutely wonderful.
    Once again, the club itself is a gorgeous wedding venue and I would recommend it for people who are not concerned about the issues I described above.

Sent on 01/17/2019