The Club at The Strand Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Tiffeny
    Tiffeny Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful venue

We could not have asked for a more perfect day. We had our ceremony and reception outside in the garden area. It was absolutely beautiful! Andrea helped so much with all of the food and beverage packages and the set up. Our guests loved the venue. We highly recommend!
  • Brynn
    Brynn S. Married on 01/30/2021

Andrea’s Team Killed It!

After some turnover in the banquet department and planning a wedding during “Covid” Andrea and her team exceeded our expectations. Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing and made our day perfect!
  • Brenna
    Brenna G. Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect Outdoor Venue

We’re so happy we decided to get married at The Strand! Having our ceremony and reception in the garden made the day seamless. We had our cocktail hour on the Terrance to give staff time to make small adjustments in the garden between events. Andrea was the third event coordinator we worked with throughout the year-and-a-half planning process, but jumped right in, making sure we never missed a beat! sAndrea made multiple creative suggestions to my concerns: having transportation pull right up to the garden side parking lot to avoid people walking past our pre-ceremony photos; providing some cocktail hour goodies to my wedding party while we took photos so they didn’t miss the delicious food; moving our champagne wall in between the ceremony and cocktail hour to best guide our guests; the list goes on!

The Strand’s string lights over the garden and palm trees wrapped in lights make for the perfect outdoor backdrop at night. We absolutely love how everything looks in all of our photos! Thank you to Andrea and her staff for making our wedding day a dream.
    Deb T. Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Venue

Our daughter was married at The Strand on October 24th, 2020. It was a fabulous experience beginning to end. The grounds were immaculate and the food and service was top-notch. Andrea, the events coordinator, even had the groom’s new watch fitted on the day of the wedding. Such a magical location. Highly recommended.
    Angela A. Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful!

The wedding coordinator, Lauren, was so great to work with! We had a rainy wedding, and Lauren did her best to keep it outside for us on the patio. We had to move inside last minute and her staff did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious!
    Carly Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Venue

The place is stunning and the food was amazing !
  • Julie
    Julie F. Married on 10/13/2019

Breathtaking + Magical

We just celebrated our wedding at The Club at The Strand and all I can say is .... WOW! First off, we visited several venues in the surrounding areas and from the minute we walked into The Strand, I knew it was the one... not to mention incomparable pricing! From the absolutely breathtaking outdoor botanical garden to the whimsical indoor ballroom, every space is filled with beauty! Lauren and her staff are nothing but professional and personable. She was on top of every detail and made sure the day itself ran without a hiccup. All of our guests were in awe of the venues layout and we could not agree more. We had an outdoor ceremony, followed by cocktail hour on the terrace with the reception indoors. It all flowed so seamlessly and the staff was extremely attentive from beginning to end. Shout out to the Chef for nailing everyone's meal with impeccable timing on plated service (side note: The Petite Grilled Aged Cheddar Cheese Sandwich hor devours was a huge hit among our guests!). All in all - The Club At The Strand deserves an 11 out 10. It was more than we could have asked for. - Julie & Joe Pignatano
    April Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing Venue in Naples, FL

We were married on 3/9/19 at the Strand in Naples. I begin to describe how wonderful this venue is. Everyone talked about how beautiful and unique the wedding was. We searched far and wide for a perfect venue and we were thrilled with the way everything came out. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and requests. I also can't express just how wonderful the event coordinator Lauren Wolf is. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm so glad we chose the Strand!
    Lori Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Lauren and her staff were awesome to work with. They accommodated all of our requests and answered all of our questions promptly. Our guests raved about the food and the unique outdoor space, beautiful landscaping and lighting.
    Chelsea Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Naples wedding venue!

Working with Lauren and all staff at the Strand made our wedding planning experience so easy! Our wedding day was flawless. Everyone warns you about something going wrong when you're planning a wedding, but our experience was truly perfect. Great value and would highly recommend!
    Katia Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful venue & staff

This venue is so beautiful. We had an amazing day! Lauren Wolf was great! Very responsive and professional. I would highly recommend this venue and Lauren ! Thank you for all you did.
    Jennifer Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect wedding venue

We had an amazing time at The Strand. Everything was absolutely perfect. Lauren and the rest of the staff were so helpful and nice. The day could not have gone better!
    Alyssa Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing venue for wedding!!

I recently had my wedding at The Strand and it was absolutely beautiful! Lauren Wolf was incredible to work with and made my day seamless. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a perfect wedding location. I am still receiving compliments on how wonderful it was! :)
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect day

Our wedding at The Strand couldn’t have been more perfect. We had our ceremony and reception both outside in the botanical gardens area. I LOVE the outdoor area at this venue and think the beauty of it being uncovered is part of what makes it so unique (not to mention all of the amazing lights). The food and drinks were phenomenal and all of our guests are still talking about the excellent staff and beautiful venue. Lauren and her assistant Dakota were so friendly, helpful and always responsive when we had questions throughout the planning process. They made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I can’t thank them and their team enough for making it the best day and would recommend The Strand to anyone on the search for a wedding venue (especially if looking for outdoors).
    Aimee Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Naples!

After a very thorough search for the perfect outdoor wedding venue in Naples, we discovered The Club at the Strand. We found some very nice venues but none as spectacular as The Strand. To our surprise it was within our price range and also had a gorgeous indoor ballroom option for 160 people.  The outdoor venue is a magical botanical garden with amazing lighting!

In addition, their wedding coordinator, Lauren Wolf, and her staff are all real pros! They were so accommodating and experienced and made the planning process very easy. Lauren helped us with the entire planning process and also ran the entire “day of” timeline with her new assistant, Dakota.

Their award winning chef gave us many options to choose from and the food presentation was beautiful.

Their vendor list included the best, most in-demand vendors of Naples and on the wedding day everything went off without a hitch!

Everyone told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!  I highly recommend The Strand as the best value and most beautiful outdoor venue in Naples!
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful venue, good food, expensive drinks

Once I walked in The Club at the Strand, I knew instantaneously that it had to be my wedding venue. I cannot stress enough how beautiful this venue is, inside and outside. The staff was amazing to work with. Lauren, the venue coordinator, was very meticulous and easy to work with. The menu had a lot of varied options and all of my guests enjoyed their meals. Just be aware that the price of alcohol is on the higher side, but they are willing to work out something that fits your budget.
    Britney Married on 09/15/2018
    WE LOVE THE STRAND! Truly, SO thankful for this wonderful place, and amazing staff. My wedding here was an absolute dream. Lauren Wolf, the wedding coordinator is seriously amazing. She ran around all day to ensure everything I wanted was occurring. Here is a short back story: We originally booked a different venue (mainly due to location, as we live in Cape Coral) in October of 2017. Well.... come June 2018 (three months before our wedding) we received a phone call from that original venue, saying "We are going under construction, you'll have to find a new venue - sorry!" To say I had a bridezilla moment was a complete understatement. My husband looked at me and said "Now what?" The first place I could think of with a very similar look (botanical gardens, country club feel, etc) was the Club at The Strand. We called on a Friday evening around 6pm and got in touch with Lauren. Luckily for us, our date was not yet booked, we did a tour the following morning, and had booked the Strand within 36 hours of that mess! Lauren was so open to communicate any thought, concern, question or idea I had. She was open and honest and very mindful of our budget. Every little detail that I was so stressed and overwhelmed with all came to life the day of our wedding and it was PERFECT. I want to also mention just how elegant the venue it's self is. We had our ceremony in the gardens, and reception inside. I'm still receiving texts and comments about the place. Cocktail hour was also inside in the bar area, however there is a beautiful patio right outside bar area with an amazing view, perfect for pictures! I was told by many of the guests the bar service was impeccable and the appetizers were delicious. Our dinner was buffet style, salmon, chicken and steak. SO delicious! I could go on for days with how grateful I am to have had a perfect wedding, at a beautiful venue, and work with an amazing person like Lauren. If you choose the Strand, you too will have a perfect day! <3
    Kimberly Married on 09/01/2018
    My wedding at The Strand was everything I could have ever imagined it to be! My fiancé and I looked at so many venues and this one fell into our laps. Lauren was absolutely fantastic from the very first moment I contacted her. She always emailed me back right away with answers to any question I could possibly have and helped me plan a wedding in about 6 months. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and made me feel like we have already known each other for years. The venue itself was gorgeous and the food was to die for. The recommendations they give for our vendors were no disappointment either. It was amazing to see my wedding come to life the day of— every detail, every little thing I could have stressed and worried about turned out PERFECT! If I ever have any life event going on I would without hesitation have it at The Strand!
    Erica Married on 08/18/2018
    There aren't enough words to say how amazing Lauren Wolf and her team were. Please note that if you book your event here, there is no need for planners, as Lauren and her team will take care of everything. The food was delicious and all my guests are still raving about it. The chef was open to accommodating other food choices and he made them delicious and appealing. (I asked for Paella, he not only said absolutely, he made the best Paella ever!) The venue is elegant and sophisticated, very clean and recently remodeled. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. Lauren is extremely patient, responsive and accommodating. My wedding was fantastic and I have to say, Lauren was a big part of the reason why. I would absolutely host another event at The Club at The Strand.
    Sajani Married on 05/05/2018
    The Club at the Strand exceeded all of my expectations as a wedding venue. Lauren Wolf, the Special Events Coordinator at the Club, is an incredible added benefit that you get if you smartly choose this venue. She was professional, helpful, organized, detail-oriented, flexible and goes the extra mile to ensure your wedding day is as perfect as it can be. Our original plan for an outdoor wedding had to be changed due to rain -- though this could have easily been an overwhelming change in events - with Lauren's (and her team) help, we were able to seamlessly transition and transform the Strand's unique ballroom space to a beautiful backdrop for a traditional Hindu wedding and then flip it again for the reception. We also were able to take advantage when the rain stopped and get beautiful pictures in the Strand's outdoor spaces. The Strand was also extremely helpful in its willingness to customize a seated dinner menu with Indian flavors which included the chef creating a delicious traditional Indian vegetarian entree. The Strand is a wonderful venue. You will make a great decision if you choose it.
    Annaleah Married on 01/06/2018

Amazing Team!!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! Renee, the wedding coordinator, was a dream to work with! She gave me her cell phone number, initiated meetings and walk-throughs, and was extremely gracious and flexible during the whole process. She helped me organize the children at the wedding and arranged a special room where they could go and have their separate entertainment. I am the third sister to get married in a Naples this year, and my other sisters went with other venues and did not have the pleasant experience I had with The Strand! During cocktail hour and dinner, the servers were extremely attentive. The food was incredible and many people said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I am very grateful to Renee and her team for making our wedding day such a success!!
    Johanna Married on 11/11/2017
    THIS VENUE IS THE WAY TO GO! We wanted a beautiful outdoor venue that had a great indoor space in case of rain (Florida). Luckily there was no rain and the outside courtyard was magical. They have beautiful cafe lights and lights on the trees giving it such a beautiful vibe. Food was fantastic and the bartenders were awesome! Lastly and most importantly it was a pleasure working alongside the wedding coordinator, Michelle. She was so easy to communicate with and would get back to us so quickly with every single question we had. The day of the wedding she helped us and the guest with anything and everything and really went beyond her way to make it a great night! I highly recommend this venue for any event!
    Kayla Married on 11/04/2017
    Michelle and staff were amazing!
    From start to finish they were everything a bride needs and more when planning their own wedding. The food alone will leave a lasting impression on your guests. But the actual venue...breath taking! I’ve received so many comments from our guests saying it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been too!
    I myself knew what I wanted and was willing to do it all myself. If you fell as though you need help with your wedding, I do recommend you hire an outside event planner to work with you.
    Caroline Married on 05/20/2017
    I highly recommend The Club at The Strand to anyone looking for an amazing venue! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. I got married in May, my ceremony was in the outdoor Botanical Garden (which looks like a fairyland all lit up at night), and my reception was in the main ballroom. I worked with Michelle throughout the planning of my event, and she was attentive to every detail, especially the day of the event. She made sure my every request was granted, and everything was perfect for my special day. As far as the venue itself, it was gorgeous! Set-up was perfect was beautiful, and our family and friends are still raving about how wonderful our dinner was. Thank you to Michelle and all of the wonderful Strand staff for helping make our wedding experience amazing!