The Club at The Strand Reviews

63 Reviews for The Club at The Strand

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

63 The Club at The Strand Reviews

Aimee · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Naples!

After a very thorough search for the perfect outdoor wedding venue in Naples, we discovered The Club at the Strand. We found some very nice venues but none as spectacular as The Strand. To our surprise it was within our price range and also had a gorgeous indoor ballroom option for 160 people.  The outdoor venue is a magical botanical garden with amazing lighting!

In addition, their wedding coordinator, Lauren Wolf, and her staff are all real pros! They were so accommodating and experienced and made the planning process very easy. Lauren helped us with the entire planning process and also ran the entire “day of” timeline with her new assistant, Dakota.

Their award winning chef gave us many options to choose from and the food presentation was beautiful.

Their vendor list included the best, most in-demand vendors of Naples and on the wedding day everything went off without a hitch!

Everyone told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!  I highly recommend The Strand as the best value and most beautiful outdoor venue in Naples!

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful venue, good food, expensive drinks

Once I walked in The Club at the Strand, I knew instantaneously that it had to be my wedding venue. I cannot stress enough how beautiful this venue is, inside and outside. The staff was amazing to work with. Lauren, the venue coordinator, was very meticulous and easy to work with. The menu had a lot of varied options and all of my guests enjoyed their meals. Just be aware that the price of alcohol is on the higher side, but they are willing to work out something that fits your budget.

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

WE LOVE THE STRAND! Truly, SO thankful for this wonderful place, and amazing staff. My wedding here was an absolute dream. Lauren Wolf, the wedding coordinator is seriously amazing. She ran around all day to ensure everything I wanted was occurring. Here is a short back story: We originally booked a different venue (mainly due to location, as we live in Cape Coral) in October of 2017. Well.... come June 2018 (three months before our wedding) we received a phone call from that original venue, saying "We are going under construction, you'll have to find a new venue - sorry!" To say I had a bridezilla moment was a complete understatement. My husband looked at me and said "Now what?" The first place I could think of with a very similar look (botanical gardens, country club feel, etc) was the Club at The Strand. We called on a Friday evening around 6pm and got in touch with Lauren. Luckily for us, our date was not yet booked, we did a tour the following morning, and had booked the Strand within 36 hours of that mess! Lauren was so open to communicate any thought, concern, question or idea I had. She was open and honest and very mindful of our budget. Every little detail that I was so stressed and overwhelmed with all came to life the day of our wedding and it was PERFECT. I want to also mention just how elegant the venue it's self is. We had our ceremony in the gardens, and reception inside. I'm still receiving texts and comments about the place. Cocktail hour was also inside in the bar area, however there is a beautiful patio right outside bar area with an amazing view, perfect for pictures! I was told by many of the guests the bar service was impeccable and the appetizers were delicious. Our dinner was buffet style, salmon, chicken and steak. SO delicious! I could go on for days with how grateful I am to have had a perfect wedding, at a beautiful venue, and work with an amazing person like Lauren. If you choose the Strand, you too will have a perfect day! <3

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding at The Strand was everything I could have ever imagined it to be! My fiancé and I looked at so many venues and this one fell into our laps. Lauren was absolutely fantastic from the very first moment I contacted her. She always emailed me back right away with answers to any question I could possibly have and helped me plan a wedding in about 6 months. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and made me feel like we have already known each other for years. The venue itself was gorgeous and the food was to die for. The recommendations they give for our vendors were no disappointment either. It was amazing to see my wedding come to life the day of— every detail, every little thing I could have stressed and worried about turned out PERFECT! If I ever have any life event going on I would without hesitation have it at The Strand!

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

There aren't enough words to say how amazing Lauren Wolf and her team were. Please note that if you book your event here, there is no need for planners, as Lauren and her team will take care of everything. The food was delicious and all my guests are still raving about it. The chef was open to accommodating other food choices and he made them delicious and appealing. (I asked for Paella, he not only said absolutely, he made the best Paella ever!) The venue is elegant and sophisticated, very clean and recently remodeled. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. Lauren is extremely patient, responsive and accommodating. My wedding was fantastic and I have to say, Lauren was a big part of the reason why. I would absolutely host another event at The Club at The Strand.

Sajani · Married on 05/05/2018

The Club at the Strand exceeded all of my expectations as a wedding venue. Lauren Wolf, the Special Events Coordinator at the Club, is an incredible added benefit that you get if you smartly choose this venue. She was professional, helpful, organized, detail-oriented, flexible and goes the extra mile to ensure your wedding day is as perfect as it can be. Our original plan for an outdoor wedding had to be changed due to rain -- though this could have easily been an overwhelming change in events - with Lauren's (and her team) help, we were able to seamlessly transition and transform the Strand's unique ballroom space to a beautiful backdrop for a traditional Hindu wedding and then flip it again for the reception. We also were able to take advantage when the rain stopped and get beautiful pictures in the Strand's outdoor spaces. The Strand was also extremely helpful in its willingness to customize a seated dinner menu with Indian flavors which included the chef creating a delicious traditional Indian vegetarian entree. The Strand is a wonderful venue. You will make a great decision if you choose it.

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Michelle and staff were amazing!
    From start to finish they were everything a bride needs and more when planning their own wedding. The food alone will leave a lasting impression on your guests. But the actual venue...breath taking! I’ve received so many comments from our guests saying it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been too!
    I myself knew what I wanted and was willing to do it all myself. If you fell as though you need help with your wedding, I do recommend you hire an outside event planner to work with you.

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend The Club at The Strand to anyone looking for an amazing venue! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. I got married in May, my ceremony was in the outdoor Botanical Garden (which looks like a fairyland all lit up at night), and my reception was in the main ballroom. I worked with Michelle throughout the planning of my event, and she was attentive to every detail, especially the day of the event. She made sure my every request was granted, and everything was perfect for my special day. As far as the venue itself, it was gorgeous! Set-up was perfect was beautiful, and our family and friends are still raving about how wonderful our dinner was. Thank you to Michelle and all of the wonderful Strand staff for helping make our wedding experience amazing!

Pamela · Married on 03/11/2017

Everyone that attended our wedding said it was perfect and they had a wonderful time. Everyone loved that the wedding ceremony and reception were all in the same area and close together. We got compliments on the venue, the service and the food. Absolutely nothing went wrong on our wedding day. The staff was great and our coordinator Michelle was extremely helpful.

• I

Inga · Married on 02/18/2017

I looked everywhere for the perfect venue. I didn't want the typical ball room at a hotel. I wanted outdoors and The Strand delivered. We have had more comments from our guests about the incredible venue. It was fairytale perfect. The food was incredible the staff was fantastic and the outdoor courtyard with all the lights in the trees is the perfect backdrop for a romantic wedding.

john · Married on 02/11/2017

Book them ASAP! The Strand and our wedding, hands down, did the best job ever. I can't tell you how many people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Thanks so much!

The Strand and everyone that works there is great! I began working with Rebecca and ended with Johna, both ladies were wonderful! Johna made sure that everything was set up how I wanted and made sure the night ran smoothly. Everything was set up before the reception and cleaned after for us, we did not have to worry about anything. It's a beautiful location and the food is excellent.

I am so happy we chose the Strand as our wedding venue! The Strand is absolutely beautiful and very accomadating. Their services were very professional. One of my favorite activities was the food tasting. Their food is DELICIOUS. I can't tell you how many guests we had talking about how great their food was. They also had many choices to choose from, so great! We also had many guests that the Strand was able to accomadate. Also they were very flexible, even when it was starting to rain, we were still able to have our wedding ceremony outside, which I was so happy we were still able to! The Strand and their team are so nice and wonderful to work with. They definitely helped make our wedding day so memorable and beautiful! Thank you so much to The Strand and their staff!

The club at the strand is a beautiful facility, the grand staircase is breathtaking as the bride walks down for the first time. The grounds are so Immaculate no decorations are needed. But there is one thing about the club at the strand that is irreplaceable and that is the staff. The one person that I honestly can say made things seem flawless was Rebecca, her attention to detail, her ability to make you feel like your the only client she has was incredible. She knew our vision and made it happen. She never felt any fire was too big to put out and never let the bride sweat. She made sure things ran smoothly and her ability to keep calm even in the biggest of storms made it seem as if there were no problems to big for her to handle with no stress on the bride or myself her mother. We honestly could not have done this with out her . Simply the best. The food was delicious and the service by Al was Simply delightful. His smile and sense of humor , his professionalism yet kind manner made things very comfortable during our dressing time there . The staff at the strand from upper management to the janitors were on task professional yet caring all at the same time. I would like to thank everyone on behalf of my daughter Samantha Castro and her husband Frank Fedorzyck as well myself Isabel Castro, for making my little girls dream wedding come true . Hats off to you.

Beautiful location, wonderful staff and excellent food.

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a wonderful experience with everyone I worked with at The Strand. Amanda was fantastic day of the wedding. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! We had so many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding on how great the food was. My only complaint was that it looked like rain, so we moved the ceremony inside. I wasn't happy with the backup location---but no fault of the vendor. They set up both inside and out and we hoped for the best.

The Club at the Strand was our first choice for wedding venues. It was the first location we scouted and instantly fell in love with the beautiful outdoor courtyard. The entire planning process with The Strand was so professional and effortless. We were so blessed to have gotten to work with Rebecca from start to finish. The event staff was so nice. We continue to hear such positive reviews from our guests on how the location was so beautiful and food was spectacular. (Seriously, the food was AMAZING! The hardest part of the big day was choosing our favorite dishes to serve.) We could not have asked for a better group of people to execute such a memorable day. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

sherry · Married on 01/24/2015

The staff at the strand are top notch! They went out of our way to make our day special. The food is pnemoninal! You get a lot for the pricing. I liked the fact that there were no hidden fees. Our day was superb. All of our guest can't stop raving about our wedding thanks to Amanda, Rebecca and Ben!!

Caroline · Married on 01/10/2015

Rebecca and Staff from The Strand exceeded our expectations in every area. Rebecca was always available by phone or e-mail to answer any questions that came up and had fantastic ideas to make our day extra special. Our brunch reception was a-m-a-z-i-n-g...the food was delicious!!

The day of our wedding went so smoothly, I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you to The Strand for being such an incredible place :)

ana · Married on 12/20/2014

This is the best wedding venue in Naples!!!! I had my wedding here in December and Rebecca Diamond was my wedding planner from the Strand. From the very start she was always extremely nice, helpful, and quick to respond to all of my emails. She helped me plan every detail of my wedding and she did a lot of extra things for me that saved me a lot of time and stress as a bride. The venue itself is so gorgeous and worth much more than the price they charge. So many of my guests told me and my family that this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding and the nicest venue they have ever seen. We had the Holy Smoke Buffet which was so delicious and the servers made sure we were satisfied and had drinks all night. The whole day was perfect and everything flowed beautifully thanks to Rebecca, Amanda, and all of the staff that worked to make our day as perfect as possible. I am SO happy I chose The Club at the Strand and I recommend it to everyone! I spent a lot of time looking for a venue in Naples and none of them compared to the Strand! We even had a few gift envelopes that ended up in their office after the wedding somehow and Rebecca let me know about them which shows how trustworthy they are. Love this place and all of their staff!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

I cannot sing the praises of The Club at the Strand and specifically, Amanda Wichmanowski, highly enough!
    Not only is it a beautiful venue, but the staff goes above and beyond to ensure that all goes off without a hitch. One of the most important things for my husband and I in choosing a venue was delicious, well-prepared food, and the chef and kitchen staff at he Strand DEFINITELY deliver. We had roughly 100 guests at our wedding, and I have never seen so many clean plates or heard so many compliments to the chef at a wedding. Also, the cost of the wedding was extremely competitive and in my opinion, a great value for the level of service, quality of food and gorgeous setting.
    Amanda Wichmanowski was our main contact and coordinator, and she was on top of everything from our first meeting through to wrapping up loose ends post-wedding. She was extremely gracious, accommodating, and quick to respond - no matter what our request - and we changed our minds on quite a few things as we were planning the wedding. Additionally, we booked many of our vendors on her recommendations and had wonderful experiences with all of them (especially DJ Gil Blake!). Because Amanda was so skilled and organized, I had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding.
    My husband and I had the time of our lives, and many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We have the Strand to thank for being the ultimate in professionalism and providing a beautiful location and experience on our wedding day.

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2014

I could never say enough good things about The Club at The Strand and Amanda and Becca. Amanda was my main contact for the wedding, and she did an amazing job. She was so patient with me and very detailed. The day of the wedding Amanda was in every place at once making sure the day was perfection. They were very flexible in working with us to get all of our decor to the venue and set up. The food was absolutely AMAZING! My guests are still talking about it 2 months later. The staff was wonderful to work with and so very friendly. The grounds are stunning and made the perfect backdrop to our fairytale day.

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2014

I wanted to take the time to express how incredibly happy my husband and I were with our wedding at The Club at the Strand on May 23rd, 2014. From the first day we toured the property with Ashley to the very last moment of our wedding day, we can only say that we are among the luckiest couples in all of Southwest Florida for choosing to have our wedding with you. The property & club is beautiful: the outdoor garden with lush greenery & flowers was the perfect natural, yet private, setting we were looking for to have our outdoor ceremony. The ballroom was the perfect size for our family and friends, & we can easily say it was the best party of our lives. The day of, having the upstairs living room for the girls & the downstairs locker room for the boys to hang, prep, & take pictures before the ceremony was a major plus. We were comfortable, we were attended to, we were fed, we were champagne’d and beer’d, & we were happy. One of the most unforgettable moments was exiting the double doors & walking down the amazing staircase with my dad to begin the ceremony. Absolutely breathtaking. As far as the reception was concerned, there are two words: AMAZING FOOD. Our guests – two months later – are still talking about our insane cocktail hour. The stations were perfect – so perfect in fact that my husband’s grandpa stuffed himself because he had never seen so much delicious food at a cocktail hour & thought it was dinner! Dinner was perfect & your staff is the most attentive I’ve ever seen. So many of our guests have expressed that they rarely even had to go to the bar to get drinks. Your staff knew what they were drinking & were replacing empty glasses with new ice-cold beverages before guests could even ask! I look back on not only that day, but our entire experience with The Club at the Strand & we are so blessed and honored to have had our wedding with you. Thank you. You are the absolute best & to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding venue? This. Is. It.

• Soon2BMrs.Matulay

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

This has to be the best venue in all of Naples. The staff was amazing, the venue is beautiful and The Strand was so accommodating with all of my requests. The day of the wedding was so relaxing and I felt so comfortable knowing that the staff was going to take care of everything for me. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married int he Naples area. I can honestly say that not a thing went wrong the day of my wedding and I'd like to think it's because of the experience that the staff at The Strand has. Thank you for an amazing wedding experience.