The Club at The Strand Reviews

The Club at The Strand 6
The Club at The Strand 7

Lori · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend!

Lauren and her staff were awesome to work with. They accommodated all of our requests and answered all of our questions promptly. Our guests raved about the food and the unique outdoor space, beautiful landscaping and lighting.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Chelsea · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfect Naples wedding venue!

Working with Lauren and all staff at the Strand made our wedding planning experience so easy! Our wedding day was flawless. Everyone warns you about something going wrong when you're planning a wedding, but our experience was truly perfect. Great value and would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect wedding venue

We had an amazing time at The Strand. Everything was absolutely perfect. Lauren and the rest of the staff were so helpful and nice. The day could not have gone better!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    The Club at The Strand 13
    The Club at The Strand 14

Katia · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful venue & staff

This venue is so beautiful. We had an amazing day! Lauren Wolf was great! Very responsive and professional. I would highly recommend this venue and Lauren ! Thank you for all you did.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing venue for wedding!!

I recently had my wedding at The Strand and it was absolutely beautiful! Lauren Wolf was incredible to work with and made my day seamless. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a perfect wedding location. I am still receiving compliments on how wonderful it was! :)

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/11/2018

The perfect day

Our wedding at The Strand couldn’t have been more perfect. We had our ceremony and reception both outside in the botanical gardens area. I LOVE the outdoor area at this venue and think the beauty of it being uncovered is part of what makes it so unique (not to mention all of the amazing lights). The food and drinks were phenomenal and all of our guests are still talking about the excellent staff and beautiful venue. Lauren and her assistant Dakota were so friendly, helpful and always responsive when we had questions throughout the planning process. They made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. I can’t thank them and their team enough for making it the best day and would recommend The Strand to anyone on the search for a wedding venue (especially if looking for outdoors).

Sent on 11/27/2018

Aimee · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Venue in Naples!

After a very thorough search for the perfect outdoor wedding venue in Naples, we discovered The Club at the Strand. We found some very nice venues but none as spectacular as The Strand. To our surprise it was within our price range and also had a gorgeous indoor ballroom option for 160 people.  The outdoor venue is a magical botanical garden with amazing lighting!

In addition, their wedding coordinator, Lauren Wolf, and her staff are all real pros! They were so accommodating and experienced and made the planning process very easy. Lauren helped us with the entire planning process and also ran the entire “day of” timeline with her new assistant, Dakota.

Their award winning chef gave us many options to choose from and the food presentation was beautiful.

Their vendor list included the best, most in-demand vendors of Naples and on the wedding day everything went off without a hitch!

Everyone told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!  I highly recommend The Strand as the best value and most beautiful outdoor venue in Naples!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful venue, good food, expensive drinks

Once I walked in The Club at the Strand, I knew instantaneously that it had to be my wedding venue. I cannot stress enough how beautiful this venue is, inside and outside. The staff was amazing to work with. Lauren, the venue coordinator, was very meticulous and easy to work with. The menu had a lot of varied options and all of my guests enjoyed their meals. Just be aware that the price of alcohol is on the higher side, but they are willing to work out something that fits your budget.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

WE LOVE THE STRAND! Truly, SO thankful for this wonderful place, and amazing staff. My wedding here was an absolute dream. Lauren Wolf, the wedding coordinator is seriously amazing. She ran around all day to ensure everything I wanted was occurring. Here is a short back story: We originally booked a different venue (mainly due to location, as we live in Cape Coral) in October of 2017. Well.... come June 2018 (three months before our wedding) we received a phone call from that original venue, saying "We are going under construction, you'll have to find a new venue - sorry!" To say I had a bridezilla moment was a complete understatement. My husband looked at me and said "Now what?" The first place I could think of with a very similar look (botanical gardens, country club feel, etc) was the Club at The Strand. We called on a Friday evening around 6pm and got in touch with Lauren. Luckily for us, our date was not yet booked, we did a tour the following morning, and had booked the Strand within 36 hours of that mess! Lauren was so open to communicate any thought, concern, question or idea I had. She was open and honest and very mindful of our budget. Every little detail that I was so stressed and overwhelmed with all came to life the day of our wedding and it was PERFECT. I want to also mention just how elegant the venue it's self is. We had our ceremony in the gardens, and reception inside. I'm still receiving texts and comments about the place. Cocktail hour was also inside in the bar area, however there is a beautiful patio right outside bar area with an amazing view, perfect for pictures! I was told by many of the guests the bar service was impeccable and the appetizers were delicious. Our dinner was buffet style, salmon, chicken and steak. SO delicious! I could go on for days with how grateful I am to have had a perfect wedding, at a beautiful venue, and work with an amazing person like Lauren. If you choose the Strand, you too will have a perfect day! <3

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

My wedding at The Strand was everything I could have ever imagined it to be! My fiancé and I looked at so many venues and this one fell into our laps. Lauren was absolutely fantastic from the very first moment I contacted her. She always emailed me back right away with answers to any question I could possibly have and helped me plan a wedding in about 6 months. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and made me feel like we have already known each other for years. The venue itself was gorgeous and the food was to die for. The recommendations they give for our vendors were no disappointment either. It was amazing to see my wedding come to life the day of— every detail, every little thing I could have stressed and worried about turned out PERFECT! If I ever have any life event going on I would without hesitation have it at The Strand!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Erica · Married on 08/18/2018

There aren't enough words to say how amazing Lauren Wolf and her team were. Please note that if you book your event here, there is no need for planners, as Lauren and her team will take care of everything. The food was delicious and all my guests are still raving about it. The chef was open to accommodating other food choices and he made them delicious and appealing. (I asked for Paella, he not only said absolutely, he made the best Paella ever!) The venue is elegant and sophisticated, very clean and recently remodeled. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. Lauren is extremely patient, responsive and accommodating. My wedding was fantastic and I have to say, Lauren was a big part of the reason why. I would absolutely host another event at The Club at The Strand.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sajani · Married on 05/05/2018

The Club at the Strand exceeded all of my expectations as a wedding venue. Lauren Wolf, the Special Events Coordinator at the Club, is an incredible added benefit that you get if you smartly choose this venue. She was professional, helpful, organized, detail-oriented, flexible and goes the extra mile to ensure your wedding day is as perfect as it can be. Our original plan for an outdoor wedding had to be changed due to rain -- though this could have easily been an overwhelming change in events - with Lauren's (and her team) help, we were able to seamlessly transition and transform the Strand's unique ballroom space to a beautiful backdrop for a traditional Hindu wedding and then flip it again for the reception. We also were able to take advantage when the rain stopped and get beautiful pictures in the Strand's outdoor spaces. The Strand was also extremely helpful in its willingness to customize a seated dinner menu with Indian flavors which included the chef creating a delicious traditional Indian vegetarian entree. The Strand is a wonderful venue. You will make a great decision if you choose it.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

THIS VENUE IS THE WAY TO GO! We wanted a beautiful outdoor venue that had a great indoor space in case of rain (Florida). Luckily there was no rain and the outside courtyard was magical. They have beautiful cafe lights and lights on the trees giving it such a beautiful vibe. Food was fantastic and the bartenders were awesome! Lastly and most importantly it was a pleasure working alongside the wedding coordinator, Michelle. She was so easy to communicate with and would get back to us so quickly with every single question we had. The day of the wedding she helped us and the guest with anything and everything and really went beyond her way to make it a great night! I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Michelle and staff were amazing!
    From start to finish they were everything a bride needs and more when planning their own wedding. The food alone will leave a lasting impression on your guests. But the actual venue...breath taking! I’ve received so many comments from our guests saying it’s the best wedding they’ve ever been too!
    I myself knew what I wanted and was willing to do it all myself. If you fell as though you need help with your wedding, I do recommend you hire an outside event planner to work with you.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend The Club at The Strand to anyone looking for an amazing venue! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. I got married in May, my ceremony was in the outdoor Botanical Garden (which looks like a fairyland all lit up at night), and my reception was in the main ballroom. I worked with Michelle throughout the planning of my event, and she was attentive to every detail, especially the day of the event. She made sure my every request was granted, and everything was perfect for my special day. As far as the venue itself, it was gorgeous! Set-up was perfect was beautiful, and our family and friends are still raving about how wonderful our dinner was. Thank you to Michelle and all of the wonderful Strand staff for helping make our wedding experience amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Pamela · Married on 03/11/2017

Everyone that attended our wedding said it was perfect and they had a wonderful time. Everyone loved that the wedding ceremony and reception were all in the same area and close together. We got compliments on the venue, the service and the food. Absolutely nothing went wrong on our wedding day. The staff was great and our coordinator Michelle was extremely helpful.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • I

Inga · Married on 02/18/2017

I looked everywhere for the perfect venue. I didn't want the typical ball room at a hotel. I wanted outdoors and The Strand delivered. We have had more comments from our guests about the incredible venue. It was fairytale perfect. The food was incredible the staff was fantastic and the outdoor courtyard with all the lights in the trees is the perfect backdrop for a romantic wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2017

john · Married on 02/11/2017

Book them ASAP! The Strand and our wedding, hands down, did the best job ever. I can't tell you how many people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/06/2017

The Strand and everyone that works there is great! I began working with Rebecca and ended with Johna, both ladies were wonderful! Johna made sure that everything was set up how I wanted and made sure the night ran smoothly. Everything was set up before the reception and cleaned after for us, we did not have to worry about anything. It's a beautiful location and the food is excellent.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Cindy Juatez · Married on 01/12/2016

Magical evening

Can’t say enough ,Lauren was absoulutely great to work with so much help in everything! Food was exceptional , service was great , and the outside lighting made my daughters wedding and reception beautiful ! Would not change a thing we are so happy with our choice of venue
    ( we looked at many) and the strand was the perfect choice!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    The Club at The Strand 15
    The Club at The Strand 16
    The Club at The Strand 17
    The Club at The Strand 18
    The Club at The Strand 19
    The Club at The Strand 20

I am so happy we chose the Strand as our wedding venue! The Strand is absolutely beautiful and very accomadating. Their services were very professional. One of my favorite activities was the food tasting. Their food is DELICIOUS. I can't tell you how many guests we had talking about how great their food was. They also had many choices to choose from, so great! We also had many guests that the Strand was able to accomadate. Also they were very flexible, even when it was starting to rain, we were still able to have our wedding ceremony outside, which I was so happy we were still able to! The Strand and their team are so nice and wonderful to work with. They definitely helped make our wedding day so memorable and beautiful! Thank you so much to The Strand and their staff!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The club at the strand is a beautiful facility, the grand staircase is breathtaking as the bride walks down for the first time. The grounds are so Immaculate no decorations are needed. But there is one thing about the club at the strand that is irreplaceable and that is the staff. The one person that I honestly can say made things seem flawless was Rebecca, her attention to detail, her ability to make you feel like your the only client she has was incredible. She knew our vision and made it happen. She never felt any fire was too big to put out and never let the bride sweat. She made sure things ran smoothly and her ability to keep calm even in the biggest of storms made it seem as if there were no problems to big for her to handle with no stress on the bride or myself her mother. We honestly could not have done this with out her . Simply the best. The food was delicious and the service by Al was Simply delightful. His smile and sense of humor , his professionalism yet kind manner made things very comfortable during our dressing time there . The staff at the strand from upper management to the janitors were on task professional yet caring all at the same time. I would like to thank everyone on behalf of my daughter Samantha Castro and her husband Frank Fedorzyck as well myself Isabel Castro, for making my little girls dream wedding come true . Hats off to you.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Beautiful location, wonderful staff and excellent food.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a wonderful experience with everyone I worked with at The Strand. Amanda was fantastic day of the wedding. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! We had so many compliments throughout the night and after the wedding on how great the food was. My only complaint was that it looked like rain, so we moved the ceremony inside. I wasn't happy with the backup location---but no fault of the vendor. They set up both inside and out and we hoped for the best.

Sent on 06/17/2015