The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge Reviews

The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge 3
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge 4
  • Jiaxin

Jiaxin Lyu · Married on 07/21/2019

Great experience with this club

I would highly recommend this club to all my friends.

This venue has stunning Mountain View for ceremony. Food is good which is above our expectation. Price is very fair.

Staff are very responsible and friendly especial Keely, our venue manager. She helped us with food selection, room layout, rehearsal, day of coordination and so on. My husband and I just want to say thank Keely so much!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge 8
  • Jason

Jason Song · Married on 06/21/2019

Such a wonderful day!

We recently had our wedding at Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Glub and I can tell if you are looking for an venue for your wedding, this is the best place in Seattle area.

The venue is really beautiful, and you don't need a lot of decoration for the wedding. Outside the venue, you got an incredible mountain view, all our guests were shocked.

Staff there are super friendly and very helpful. We are super lucky to meet and work with Keely. She helped us with planning, decoration and coordination. She is our go to person whenever we are uncertain about any wedding things. On the wedding day, we didn't hire any coordinator and planner, Keely was always with us, ensuring everything is on track and all the processes are right. This is much beyond what we asked for, thank you Keely!

Food is also awesome. They also provide opportunities for you to taste menu and customize your flavors. There are many options for appetizer and reception dinner.

Management is very flexible, they care about you and charge a very reasonable price for room rental, food and beverage.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing experience

Excellent service and location. Keely and team went above and beyond in helping us achieve a perfect wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

Beautiful venue with amazing staff :)

Cassie and the entire team at The Club were an absolute gem to work with. From the promptness of responses, to attention to detail, to simply being very kind individuals, the staff at the Club made us feel great throughout the whole process. The food is absolutely fantastic, and the catering selection process was made simple since all of that was handled through the Club. The venue itself is very PNW and just what we are looking for. We've seen it sunny, cloudy, rainy, snowy - all the views are gorgeous. This venue will always hold a special place in our hearts :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jian · Married on 07/29/2018

I'm so lucky to have found this venue for my wedding this summer!! It has been AMAZING working with Meredith to work out everything down to the details we wanted it to be.
    The venue itself is gorgeous with Mt. Si backdrop and the beautiful arbor and lawn. The ballroom has an awesome scenery view as well. Lots of great places to take photos, especially with the sunset view on the golf course.
    Check out this hidden gem!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Deanna · Married on 07/14/2018

They made our special day perfect. All of our guests said how amazing the food was. Meredith and her team worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect. I really liked how well she worked with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. We could not have picked a more perfect venue for our wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2018

stephanie · Married on 04/15/2018

They truly helped me think of every detail, and the food was amazing! I received so many compliments for picking this venue.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Harsha · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so glad I picked The Club at Snoqualmie for my wedding- it was perfect!!
    I cannot thank Meredith and the staff enough for all the help! For someone like me who never attended an “American wedding”, let alone plan one, my day was BEAUTIFUL and it’s all because of the team at the club! My guests loved the food and decor. Meredith & team were so accommodating and always thinking ahead of what I might need. Thanks to Meredith I got my officiant, cake place, make up & hair, a beautiful venue, the awesome reception, last minute guest addition- pretty much everything except the groom ☺!
    THANK YOU once again!! You guys are the best and I ended up having the most wonderful day and beautiful memories!!

Best,
    Harsha Kim

Sent on 08/21/2017

The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge's reply:

Harsha! We loved having you! You were a beautiful Bride and we are so glad you and your friends and family had a wonderful time!
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/02/2012

Snoqualmie Ridge Golf and Nelliena Moetului made our wedding the very BEST day of our lives! Nelliena is the Wedding Coordinator that we got the pleasure to work with when we booked our wedding at the golf course. She worked with my partner and I with every step of the wedding planning. She has so many contacts in the wedding world that she helped us find the vendors that fit our individual needs and wants. She helped us make our dream of a 1920's themed wedding a reality. Our wedding time was at 11am, but with the darkening of the windows and decorations, when the guests entered the reception it felt like they were in a speakeasy in the middle of the night. It turned out so much better then we could ever had imagined! The entire staff at the golf course made sure that all of our needs were met and that the ceremony and reception surpassed our expectations. Nelliena had every detail planned so well that on the day of our wedding I did not have to worry about anything. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and everyone was where they needed to be. My daughter and I have special dietary needs and the catering staff made sure that we both received our special meals timely so that we ate with the rest of our guests. I will never be able to thank Nelliena and the staff enough for making our wedding experience so amazing! I would recommend any friend, family or anyone to allow Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Club to host the wedding of their dreams!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Em · Married on 06/11/2011

Beautiful site, Awesome Wedding Coordinator, Fabulous food! So happy with everything!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Laura · Married on 12/18/2010

Nelliena is wonderful. I had never been to a wedding before my own so I had a lot of plans that probably weren't the typical, but with Nelliena everything fell right into place.Very spacious room for indoor weddings, and a really great view of the mountains for outdoor weddings.

Sent on 01/04/2011

June · Married on 07/31/2010

Nelliena, the Snoqualmie Ridge event planner, and her staff were outstanding to work with. The attention they gave to my daughter's wedding was evident in the joyful celebration had by all. Nelliena's ability to communicate with us from the start of this journey and her attention to detail made the evening seem effortless. Although the weather was not as sunny as we had hoped for the end of July, the low level clouds surrounding Mt. Si made the ceremony magical. Our many guests from California had never seen such a view - which made us Washingtonians truely appreciate our surroundings. We heard many positive comments regarding our dinner selection. Not only did the food taste delicious and was plentiful, the presentation of the buffet was nicely done. J. Evanson

Sent on 08/08/2010

Tamara · Married on 07/18/2010

Nelliena, the coordinator on site, was such a blessing to have for my wedding. She was always ont ime with every meeting and provided great feedback and insite. I would recommend this site for a beautiful wedding with amazing mountainous pictures. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the food was Very Good! Many guests said that this was one of the most beautiful venues, and they loves the entire evening. I DEFINITELY recommend Snoqualmie Ridge to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding and gorgeous scenery!

Sent on 08/09/2010

todd · Married on 05/01/2010

This place had it all. They did just about everything for us and we had a great wedding there. If you can i would suggest having your wedding and reception here.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Allison · Married on 08/14/2009

We had nothing but a WONDERFUL experience with Snoqualmie Ridge and we would recommend the facilities to anyone!! :) Great job!!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Jennie · Married on 07/25/2009

The wedding coordinator at this site is awesome!! She responded to all emails in a very timely manner and went above and beyond to fullfill all of our requests. Would definitely recommend this place!!!

Sent on 08/03/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2009

Nelliena, the wedding coordinator, was phenomenal. Everything was in place, everything was on time - all of the details were correct! I didn't have to worry about a thing, which is great as a Bride!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

Meredith and Stephanie were wonderful in the planning of our wedding. We had various meetings with them for final details and even a dinner tasting (delicious by the way! I recommend the mashed potatoes and chicken). Both are very responsive in emails and very accommodating. For the day of the wedding we had Stephanie on her first solo wedding, and you wouldn’t even know she hadn’t done this by herself before. I had no worries and we were taken care of every step of the way. There were so many small details I never would have thought of that were taken care of when we arrived. The day of we were beyond lucky to have the weather we did in January. The views from this venue are absolutely stunning! Our pictures are incredible!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ayu · Married on 08/14/2010

the venue was pretty, pretty, pretty, the food was good!
    the coordinator was willing to go extra mile for us and help us out planning the wedding!
    It was worth the price we paid.

Sent on 08/18/2010

alina · Married on 05/11/2019

2.8
      1.0
      1.0

Beautiful view, service lacking

The venue is beautiful and surrounded by mountains. The food was delicious. It was a great experience in the planning process leading up to the wedding, but the day of I was disappointed in the quality of service. The ceremony was outside and reception inside. Many things were promised that were not followed through. I was told that appetizers for cocktail hour was passed around, but I did not see any guests given those appetizers outside on the lawn as I anticipated after the ceremony. As the bride and groom, we were not brought a platted meal as was planned and it was very difficult finding a worker to help us. Wedding cake cutting was forgotten by the staff and not done. The groom and groomsmen had to move the cake table! The coordinators were difficult to find and reach with questions the day of as well. Lastly, the venue will host more than one event at the same time. Another large and nice room, which would have been for the guest buffet area, was occupied for a birthday party by another group. Food disappointedly had to be served in the main lobby entrance. In the end, for the high cost of the wedding, it seemed like we overpaid for the view and got poor quality service.

Sent on 06/02/2019

The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge's reply:

Hi Alina,

I’m so glad that you had a great experience during the planning process. I enjoyed working with you and your family to help assist with your wedding plans. We are so sorry that you experienced these frustrations on your wedding day. To address the issues you brought up, I would like to give a little more background information on the situation.

We did, indeed, pass all of the appetizers that had been ordered as a part of your wedding meal. Your guests were very hungry, and as I watched the staff leave the building with the trays to take to the lawn, the servers barely got out the door before guests came and emptied their trays. As you remember, there were quite a few guests that showed up to your wedding unannounced, and therefore the appetizers that had been ordered for a smaller number of people had to feed more guests than anticipated. We even put some appetizers aside for you before the ceremony so that you could have some as well!

When you mention that we didn’t bring you a meal, that is because you had requested to go through the buffet line instead of having us bring you a plate when we had our planning meeting. If we had known you wanted a plate delivered, we would have happily provided this for you. Both our Banquet Captain and Manager, as well as myself, were working very hard at your wedding to make sure all your guests were serviced, but had we known you needed us we would have been there in an instant! The bride and groom are our first priority at weddings. Every time I spoke with you on your wedding day I was able to address your needs and make sure you were happy. Unfortunately it wasn’t until after your wedding that I heard any concerns.

On the day of your wedding there was a lot of confusion from the family members that were providing the dessert about how the dessert should be set up at tables and how it should be served. Even though we discussed this before the wedding, the plan was constantly changing, and both the Banquet Captain and I were not able to get a clear answer on what you and your mom wanted done with the desserts. Usually it is very simple to serve desserts, but this time there were so many changes in the plan that we didn’t have any clear guidance on how to meet your needs.

In regard to the other room, I did let you and your family know in advance that if you wanted to use the Mount Si Room, there would be a rental fee associated to reserve the room. You decided not to reserve this space in advance, and therefore it was available for a small birthday party. This space is completely separate from the wedding site and never sold as an all in one package. I would also like to make sure that it is noted that there were no issues with having another group on site on the day of the event. Both spaces are separate from one another. I feel that this part of your review might confuse some people reading the review, as it implies that the event wasn’t private. We always assure our client’s privacy. When the Mount Si Room is unavailable for a wedding’s overflow usage, we have the buffet set up in the ballroom or in the Cascadia Room. When we planned the event this is what you chose to do, and I wish that you had let me know this wasn’t what you wanted. We could have then explored some different setup or menu options to make sure that you were happy with the flow of the event.

I hope this helps shed some light on the concerns you had. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to address any of these topics further.

Thank you again for holding your wedding at The Club,