The Club at Eaglebrooke Reviews

22 | Lakeland, FL

22 Reviews for The Club at Eaglebrooke

Bryant.linda@gmail.com · Getting married on 08/02/2020

wedding day review

Ivy had her team ready to go on wedding day. They had everything organized and looked great. They did everything we requested and more.

Sent on 02/11/2020

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Linda & Steve, you may have originally only wanted a party, but your Wedding turned out perfectly! We're so glad that we could be a part of it.
  • Olga

Olga Medina · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Exceptional and Professional

Met with Ivy Meyers. I've never met a more professional person like her. Thank you for the excellent service. It was nice to see you again on Saturday for taste testing. I am confident that my wedding will be in great hands.

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Olga & Jose, we thank you for your kind words! Your May Wedding will be here before you know it :) it's going to be beautiful!

Marc Pelletier · Married on 01/25/2020

Great venue, scenery, and staff.

Ivy, the director of sales, is a great person with which to conduct business. Very responsive and professional. The planning of our reception as well as the reception itself was incredible.

Sent on 01/29/2020

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Marc & Carolyn, thank you for your review! Your special day came together so beautifully. We can't wait to see the photos with your motorcycle!
  • Doreen

Doreen Nanda · Married on 09/29/2019

This was the perfect venue for our wedding

We wanted to have an outside ceremony, cocktail and reception at the same location, and the Club at Eaglebrooke was it. The venue is beautiful and offers a wonderful scenery for pictures. The staff was very friendly, professional, and there, directing our guests. The reception hall was set up when we went for rehearsal. The ceremony site was set up first thing the morning of the wedding, we had a day wedding. On the big day, they had a self serve table by the ceremony site outside with cups and lemonade for our guests, which was a really nice touch. It was a pleasant surprise and it was hot. The Chef accommodated the vegetarian options we wanted, the food was delicious. Ivy Myers, the Sales Director, is the best. She is thorough, flexible and worked every possible detail you can think of. She was in constant touch with us, we will forever be grateful to her. She reached out to a vendor that we overpaid to get a refund for us. She was reaching out to our vendors before the big day. She was there the day of, ensuring that nothing went wrong. She succeeded in making the whole process stress free. We knew this aspect of the wedding was being handled. I have a lot more to say about the Club at Eaglebrooke and Ivy haha. Let's just say this is one of the best decisions we have made. Thank you so much!!!!! Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Doreen & Rubin Jean

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Doreen & Rubin-- the pleasure is all ours!! It was a beautiful & fun day. We'll never forget the personalized touches that made your Wedding Day so special (dancing down the aisle should be a new trend)! Congratulations, again.
  • I

Irma Cintron · Married on 06/08/2019

Reception after daughter's DC wedding ceremony

Our daughter celebrated a wedding ceremony with 25 attendees in DC back in March. We wanted to host a reception to celebrate with the rest of the family and friends, and The Club at Eaglebrooke was the right one from the moment we made the appointment with Ivy Myers. She was professional, poise, calm, and never pushy from the very first visit. She was accommodating while our guest count kept fluctuating, and follow up with reminders and assistance. The cocktails were presented and served just right (yummy coconut shrimp!), and dinner was great, well prepared, and just as we had requested. Pricing was always transparent with no hidden or surprising costs. The staff was helpful and diligent throughout the event. Our very warm regards to Ivy!
    Sincerely,
    Irma and Ivan Cintron

Sent on 06/12/2019

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Irma, Thank you so much for your kind words! You, Ivan, Maryann & Bob made the process so easy :) It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Gloria

Gloria Deflavia · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous ecperience. Ivy and her team went above and beyond to make our day great. Tons of compliments from my guests

Beautiful venue, great service, delicious food

Sent on 04/05/2019

The Club at Eaglebrooke's reply:

Gloria & Bryan, You did an excellent job with your decor and it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing the Club at Eaglebrooke.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2019

I couldn't have dreamed of a better venue!

I can't express enough how amazing it was to have my wedding at The Club at Eaglebrooke! Ivy, the Director, was so amazing in how willing she was to help and assist in any and everything I needed! Not to mention, the place itself is absolutely beautiful! I had my wedding ceremony outside by the lake and the reception in the inside ballroom at the venue. I definitely recommend to other couples looking to get married! Also, the price is very reasonable!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Ashley & Robby,
    We're so glad that we could make your dreams come true! I can't wait to see your sunset pictures :)

Cammy Ailor · Married on 02/19/2019

Ailor wedding

We had a wonderful time at Eaglebrooke for our wedding. The place is beautiful. Ivy was very helpful from start to finish to make sure that the wedding was special and that we had everything we needed. The staff and the bartenders were very friendly and very helpful. The food was great. I would highly recommended this place to anyone that is looking into getting married there. You would not be sorry and Ivy would treat you great!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Cammy,
    Thank you for your kind words! I will pass them along to my staff. Your guests were some of the most fun that we've had! :)

Donna M · Married on 01/16/2019

USA reception for Daughter and Son-in-Law married overseas

We had a wonderful time at Eaglebrooke for a special family dinner/Reception. Ivy and all the staff were very helpful. They did their very best to make our event extra special. The coconut shrimp were a Big hit! So glad we booked it here.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Donna,
    It was such a pleasure hosting your family for this sweet reception! You were great to work with.

Jillian · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Eaglebrooke went above and beyond to help our wedding day become everything we dreamed of! The staff was so friendly and treated us like royalty! It looked absolutely beautiful and everything went so smoothly! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jillian & Jay,
    The love you share is so apparent-- there wasn't a dry eye in the room! Thank you for celebrating with us and for your kind words.
    -Ivy
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/13/2015

The venue was beautiful! We had a tight budget and Jennifer made it work for us and still be stunning! Had such a great time and all the staff was friendly and courteous.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Works with the bride to make everything perfect!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

This place is AMAZING!!!! I had my wedding and reception here and it was beautiful!!! Another great thing about this place is Beth! She helps you from start to finish and is amazing help on the day of your wedding!! Another great thing about this place is the food. Everyone walked away talking about how great the food was. If you are looking for somewhere to get married and have your reception, this is your place ..... Just ask for Beth =)

Sent on 10/06/2010

Jennie · Married on 06/06/2010

The Club at Eaglebrooke is a perfect place to have a wedding or any other type of event. We just loved having ours there. Beth the special events cord. was VERY helpful, friendly, and knew a lot of other venues. The food was nice, the staff was excellent, and all came together well.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Lele · Married on 10/01/2009

We had our wedding at Eaglebrooke during a weekday afternoon and everything was absolutely wonderful. The food was hot and delicious, the linens were neat and perfect, and the no detail was overlooked.

Beth Primmer helped us every step of the way--food, drinks, linen, set-up, etc. She always answered us right away and was a godsend to us on the big day! If you want an awesome wedding, call Eaglebrooke and ask for Beth!

Sent on 10/12/2009
  • sasafrasam@aol.com

Amber · Married on 04/25/2009

Great Food. Great STaff

Sent on 04/27/2009

Bianca · Married on 11/28/2008

We had our ceremony at the same location as the wedding. First of all, the look of the place is wonderful. The place is beautiful and a blank slate at the same time. You could make this venue look very upscale, or very low-key – just depending on what you were going for. There was ample space to get ready –they actually provided us with a board room and several full length mirrors. The dance floor was a good size, and the décor is nice, but not in your face.

The event coordinator, Beth could not have been easier to work with. She made things super easy, and was very organized. She prepared drawings for us of multiple ways the space could be used based on our count, and really helped us layout the room. Since we didn’t use a wedding planner, she was invaluable to us. Also, never once tried to oversell or pad the bill at all. She really followed our lead, and provided suggestions and recommendations that fit our style. Very accommodating to any request we made.

The food was so very good. People talked about it all night, and our guests are still talking about it. Our friends are referring to it as “Bianca and Nabil’s yummy wedding.” when posting photos they took.

The serving staff on site was very efficient, and didn’t take anyone’s food or drink away without asking – Nabil and I have had champagne swiped from us at multiple weddings, and we noticed that it didn’t happen here! They were so polite to our guests and interacted well.

The pricing was so reasonable as well! I would recommend the Eaglebrooke to brides in a heartbeat – and will be back myself if I can think of another reason to throw a banquet!

Sent on 12/17/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2008

Eaglebrooke made our dream wedding a reality. Beth Primmer, the events coordinator at the venue, was PHENOMENAL! She answered every question I had, and helped me plan the most memorable day of my life. I cannot express how much Eaglebrooke made our wedding MAGNIFICENT!

Sent on 12/23/2008

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2008

This venue is the best. The entire back of the ballroom is glass you have a perfecct view of the golf greens and lake. The wedding coordinator is the best. She went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. Food wash delish and not over the top just as I wanted it. I have been to three weddings at this venue and all three were done with the highest standards that that is what made me want to have my wedding here. The serving staff was fast and professional. I would have many social gatherings at this venue!!

Sent on 10/12/2008

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2008

I would reccomend Eaglebrooke to any bride. Beth was absolutely amazing, and took almost 100% of the stress off of my mother-in-law and myself. She is a dream to work with and we coudln't have been happier with our choice. We did not end up hiring a wedding planner because once we met Beth we knew there would be no need for one!

Sent on 09/10/2008
  • F

Joleen · Married on 03/26/2011

3.5

Eaglebrooke was amazing! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the planning of the wedding. The food was good and the service was outstanding!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Sara · Married on 10/22/2017

Although their event planner just up and left out of nowhere and left them with nothing, they were able to bounce back and help me make my wedding perfect. Melissa, who is their new event planner, is fantastic. She's willing to do what needs to be done to make sure your day is how you envisioned it. Not to mention it's a beautiful venue! The only down side is you cannot take in ANY outside food other than your cake. You have to purchase the hors d'oeuvres and the meal there. But their food is outstanding! Definitely worth every penny, beautiful venue and willing to work with you!

Sent on 11/10/2017