The Club at ArrowCreek Reviews

4 | Reno, NV

4 Reviews for The Club at ArrowCreek

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

Cassie Pete was absolutely amazing. She is very detail oriented, knowledgeable, professional, and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. She held an open house at ArrowCreek where we were able to meet our Wedding Cake Baker. The ArrowCreek chef who made all of our food. Did such an amazing job all of our guest were so happy with the food. The waiting staff was so in sync with each other very helpful and courteous. Thank you all for your time and help on our special day.

Sent on 10/10/2018

The Club at ArrowCreek's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are glad you and Jonathan loved your wedding day and we are happy we were able to be part of such a memorable event. Wishing you both years of love and laughter! -Cassie

Jody · Married on 11/21/2015

This place was awesome! If you want to have be completely stress free while wedding planning (yes it can be done) you need to book your wedding here! Savannah, the coordinator, was the biggest blessing and it would not have been stress free without her! From the second I met her, I knew I wanted to work with her. She made my day perfect and I could not have been more happy. She was always easy to get a hold of, remembered everything that I wanted and needed, and was there for me throughout the whole process. All of my guests LOVED the food as well. I cannot say enough good things about the venue and Savannah.

Great venue! SO beautiful in early fall :)