The Club at ArrowCreek Reviews

5 | Reno, NV

5 Reviews for The Club at ArrowCreek

• Kori

Kori · Married on 04/28/2019

Everything was literally perfect.

Cassie and her team are absolutely amazing. We had our venue cancel on us last minute and as soon as I contacted Cassie to see if they could help us out anyway she was right there. She had us in the very next day talking about pricing and what all our options were. She made planning a wedding in two months seem easier than the 2 years I had to plan my actual wedding. The food was amazing. The day was amazing. The staff did such an amazing job setting everything up and putting up with such a crazy group. These people care so much about making sure your wedding day is the most perfect day. There wasn’t one thing that went wrong and if there was they made sure to fix it so the bride didn’t find out, which I would say is pretty perfect. Cassie and the whole team at ArrowCreek are the greatest people. Thank you so so much.

Sent on 05/05/2019

The Club at ArrowCreek's reply:

Kori, you and Drew were a dream to work with as well. The amount of stress you were feeling due to the last minute venue cancellation was enormous, yet you trusted the process and let our team go to work for you! Thank you and best of luck with your marriage

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2018

Cassie Pete was absolutely amazing. She is very detail oriented, knowledgeable, professional, and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. She held an open house at ArrowCreek where we were able to meet our Wedding Cake Baker. The ArrowCreek chef who made all of our food. Did such an amazing job all of our guest were so happy with the food. The waiting staff was so in sync with each other very helpful and courteous. Thank you all for your time and help on our special day.

Sent on 10/10/2018

The Club at ArrowCreek's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are glad you and Jonathan loved your wedding day and we are happy we were able to be part of such a memorable event. Wishing you both years of love and laughter! -Cassie

Daniel · Married on 01/01/2016

I have had the pleasure of performing as a DJ many times at Club at Arrowcreek. I have entertained over 1,200 brides and performed at well over 900 special events in my 35 year career at many different venues.
    The Club at Arrowcreek has everything a bride needs to create a stress free event for her special day. While the views are beautiful, the food gourmet quality, the flexibility of a reception venue to go from small and intimate to large and grand, the highlight is the staff. They are well groomed, courteous, professional and have the attitude of "I am here to create a pleasurable experience for you".
    I have had the delight to be a part Event Coordinator Savannah Newman's team countless times this last year. She and her staff care and will do what they can to help your Wedding Dream become true with ease.
    Allow Savannah and her staff to provide above and beyond what you and your guests deserve on Your Special Day at The Club at Arrowcreek.
    You will be glad you did
    I can be reached at the number below if further information
    -Dan Kimm
    Rockit Productions
    Mobile Entertainment
    775-230-1174

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jody · Married on 11/21/2015

This place was awesome! If you want to have be completely stress free while wedding planning (yes it can be done) you need to book your wedding here! Savannah, the coordinator, was the biggest blessing and it would not have been stress free without her! From the second I met her, I knew I wanted to work with her. She made my day perfect and I could not have been more happy. She was always easy to get a hold of, remembered everything that I wanted and needed, and was there for me throughout the whole process. All of my guests LOVED the food as well. I cannot say enough good things about the venue and Savannah.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Great venue! SO beautiful in early fall :)

Sent on 09/27/2013