36 Reviews for The Clebourne House

Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Chair Covers (1)
35 The Clebourne House Reviews

I am so happy with my decision to have my wedding and reception at the Clebourne House. The staff is top notch, the house is beautiful, and it made such pretty pictures. I highly recommend the Clebourne House!

Profile Picture Andi, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace and her staff did everything and more than what she promised. Beginning with the first time we met until our wedding this past weekend, her service was spot on. I have nothing but good things to say about the Clebourne House. My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful and we all had a great time! We had 112 guests. If I had it to do over again, I would use them again.

Profile Picture Gay, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch! We did have some trouble with communication with the coordinator, Candace. It would generally take several days to get a response to emails or phone calls. Candace was very helpful, but also late to every meeting we had. She was clearly stressed on the day of our event and even snapped at some of the groomsmen.
The food was okay. We were disappointed with our buffet because we were told that there would be staff serving the food, and there wasn't. Because of this, guests didn't know they could take both meat options. We had a ton of leftover food!
The bar staff and servers were tremendous and very friendly!
The location is so gorgeous and was the perfect setting for our day. We loved being able to have our ceremony and reception all in one place.
Overall, my husband and I are happy with our experience and the value that the Clebourne House offered!

Profile Picture User7306806, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dave and I celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary party at The Clebourne House in September 2016 and everything was perfect; the food, the house and covered patio, Candace and her staff's willingness to do whatever it took to make the evening enjoyable - simply the best!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation

When considering this venue or any venue for that matter ask all the questions up front. The team at the Clebourne House has a lot of experience and they are 100% willing to work with you and your vision. I relied on Candaces' honest opinion and her upfront honesty about what is necessary and frivolous at the same time.

Profile Picture JeanAnn , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I had my daughter's wedding on the day Hurricane Matthew hit our area with the heavy rains. I was so calm knowing that Candace had prepared for it. She knew exactly and anticipated all our needs. We even had a situation that was not planned for. A few guests did not RSVP ( something you'd never want to experience) and Candace worked on the details to make it all work out. She made sure our day was free of stress. The event went beautifully as she kept it all together as far as the timing of the different things that go into a wedding. She is also very easy to work with and kept us organized.

Profile Picture Isabel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Candace was awesome and the place was beautiful :)

Profile Picture Carina, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, China, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Buffet

Candace and team were exceptional! "On top of it" is the only way to describe it. Beautiful venue and great food!!! We could not have been happier! Also spent the night, it was nice not having to rush off anywhere afterwards.

Profile Picture Gina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, with good people in charge! Food was fabulous!! Very pleased with how my daughters wedding went.

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So very pleased with this venue and services rendered. So very helpful and easy to work with. Thank you for making everything so easy for us.

Profile Picture John, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Excellent venue for our bridal luncheon. Great service, beautiful home, good food. It was the perfect choice for us.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Candace worked with us from start to finish with our event and was available whenever we needed her to answer our questions. We were so pleased and happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you for a beautiful day we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was perfect! The staff was extremely attentive and Candace made sure that we had everything we needed. She checked in on my family and my husbands family throughout the night. Super accommodating and the food was delicious, too! The Clebourne House is quaint and beautiful, it was exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace was great! She was very responsive. The only complaint I have is the price. Compared to other local vendors, our reception was expensive. The food was ok at best and some of the finishes weren't as nice as what I would expect for the price (i.e. wine was served in plastic cups instead of real glass and chairs are black plastic and it is nearly $5/chair to cover them). We had 6 last minute cancellations and could not get any money back with only 5 days notice. The day of, we had another 8 not show up. We paid the full price (which includes food, open bar, linens). Other vendors offered to charge 1/2 price for no shows or last minute cancellations. That would have saved a lot of money. The cake was great and the atmosphere was really relaxed but nice. We stayed the night and not having to travel was great.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Indoor

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at cleborne house this past weekend. We could not have been happier with our experience ! The service was excellent ! The food was absolutely delicious ! Many of our guests commented that the southern fried chicken was the best fried chicken that they have ever eaten . The southern baked macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole were delicious and the pulled pork barbecue with both vinegar based (eastern nc BBQ sauce an western tomato based BBQ sauce was authentic and and perfectly cooked ! Brenda Jones

Pricing was very reasonable !

Candace was attentive to all our requests and easily available throughout the planning process!, The venue environment was beautiful , xcandace made the day very memorable for our son and his beautiful bride !

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a great wedding and the staff was easy to work with, the food was heavenly. The coordinator was so accommodating. Our only annoyance was that our guests were not invited to sit once the venue was changed from the wedding to the reception. But we ABSOLUTELY LOVED everything else and I would encourage people to try them. I especially appreciated that I could spend the time focused on my daughter and not have to worry about anything else. Thank you Clebourne House for helping us make this day very special.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Outside Cake, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We used the Clebourne House to host a graduation formal for our church. Candace did an outstanding job catering to us and our event. We highly recommend using this venue for any event needing a formal atmosphere.

Profile Picture Stefand, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Flatware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My daughter and her fiancé planned a very quick wedding due to a military move. We can absolutely have not done this without the help of Candace. She was amazing! She guided me through every step of the preparation with my daughter's wedding. The venue is beautiful the people are incredibly professional and helpful in every aspect. You cannot ask for a more perfect location. The bonus to all of this is that pricing is beyond competitive. I would recommend the Clebourne House to anyone for an event of any type.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. The Clebourne House is a GREAT value for anyone looking to host a special event. I could not think of a better venue better suited to handle our day!

Profile Picture Gino, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Candace was so flexible and willing to change things to make it exactly how we wanted our day to be! The venue was beautiful for my ceremony as well as reception. My cake was delicious! There was non left!
Hands down, The Clebourne House is where you need to have your next big shin-ding!!!!! So worth it!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor

The Clebourne House is a beautiful venue with helpful and accommodating staff. The owner, Candace, made sure our special day was amazing!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Candace provided her beautiful Clebourne House for my son's rehearsal party. Everyone who attended commented upon the venue and how perfect it was for an event such as this. Candace is the true professional with suggestions regarding the event and references for a DJ and florist. She also offered an excellent menu selection to choose from and the food was excellent, including the Grooms cake that was first rate. In all, Candace offers a unique and beautiful location for any occasion. I can recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Candace and everyone else at the Clebourne house made our special day even more special. The venue is beautiful and the staff knows what they are doing. They were very easy to work with and took away all the stress that comes with such a stressful day. Candace catered to our needs and then some. She made sure to make us feel like it was our day and that our needs matter over everything else. I highly recommend the Clebourne House.

Profile Picture Cord, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Clebourne House was a fantastic vendor to work with for our wedding reception. Owner, Candice Windell, and her staff provided a one-stop service experience as well as going above and beyond to assist with additional wedding day planning needs. This is a beautiful location with options to fit indoor and outdoor entertaining. Candice was extremely responsive to questions, flexible to plans, and open to some of the unique reception ideas that made our day special. I have received nothing but the highest complements from my guests about the food, service, and atmosphere surrounding our reception at the Clebourne House. I would highly recommend this location, Candice, and her staff to host your wedding, reception, or event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Being from Massachusetts and trying to coordinate a rehearsal dinner in South Carolina for my son and soon to be daughter in law, my husband and I spent lots of time trying to find the ideal venue for this special event. We made an excellent choice! Candace and her staff at The Clebourne House took care of everything for us so all we had to do was welcome our guests and enjoy the evening together. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. Our guests enjoyed spending time getting to know each other in the courtyard after dinner. It was a beautiful evening. During our conversations over the last several months, Candace assured me that she would take care of everything and create an event to remember...and she did just that. I would highly recommend Candace and The Clebourne House for ANY event you plan to host!

Profile Picture Ruth, 8/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning