The Cinnamon Barn Reviews

View more information

• Clara
    Clara A. Getting married on 07/22/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, affordable, spacious, amazing to work with venue! Best wedding decision we made!

Review cinnamon barn
    When my fiancé and I started looking into venues, I was quickly overwhelmed and felt anxious and stressed. Planning a wedding on tight budget, with a guest list of 300ppl can get overwhelming. Every venue we had looked at didn’t seem to be a fit. They were too small, expensive, had strict rules, too far from Dallas, etc., but then we found The Cinnamon Barn! We came across this venue on the WeddingWire and quickly set up a zoom call with Prianna. After hanging up, my fiancé and I knew right away it was the one! Prianna was so sweet, personal, I felt so understood! She was willing to work with us in every way. She is always so quick to respond to my millions of questions with such genuine answers (even way after buisness hours). She’s so hard working and we feel so blessed to have found her! We cannot wait for everything to come together and have the most important day of our life at The Cinnamon Barn.
    Andrea Getting married on 07/08/2023

Beautiful venue!

The Cinnamon Barn venue is such a beautiful wedding venue! After touring a handful of venues, we knew that The Cinnamon Barn was going too be the perfect setting for our wedding day. My fiancé and I have loved working with Prianna. She is very quick to respond to questions and has been very helpful when we need anything. We can’t wait to say “I do” at The Cinnamon Barn!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Daisy
    Daisy Getting married on 05/27/2023

The Cinnamon Barn!❤️

I am SO excited for our wedding at the Cinnamon Barn!! Prianna has been great and very quick to respond. The price is very affordable. Not only that, it’s NEW! It’s very exciting to receive construction updates and see the progress along the way!! All and all, my fiancé and I are very happy with this venue and Prianna’s hospitality we definitely recommend it to all!!
  • Angela
    Angela V. Getting married on 05/07/2023

Absolutely phenomenal

SO thankful that my fiancée and I were blessed to find The Cinnamon Barn as our venue! Prianna has always been SO helpful and so quick to respond to any question we had, and also extremely accommodating to any and all needs! We cannot wait to host our wedding here and have our reception afterwards 💕 so thrilled, so blessed. If you’re looking for a phenomenal wedding venue (and owners of), definitely look here first!
  • Moriah
    Moriah M. Getting married on 01/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth and stress free process with peace of mind

My fiance and I had been looking for a venue for our January wedding for 4 months before stumbling upon The Cinnamon Barn. Everything we had been previously looking for was really close to what we had wanted but one major thing was missing. Some were over budget, some were too far away, others did not have an open vendor policy, etc. Our first zoom call with Prianna was so amazing and for once we felt total peace with everything. After our call, my fiance and I discussed and both knew in our hearts that our venue search was over. Prianna answered all of our questions and even if she didn’t know at the moment she would get back to us in a short time, even if it meant giving us an answer outside normal working hours. She has been such a help to us with the entire engagement process and even if working around and with our needs/wants. Prianna is so sweet and truly cares for her clients as she knows how important dates and stories can be!