9 Reviews for The Chateau

Champagne Toast (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Valet (1)
9 The Chateau Reviews

I had a wonderful experience at the beautiful and newly renovated Chateau and the team at the Chateau. I had visited 10-12 venues before we arrived to the Chateau, and I was blown away by the interest they take in your day. They truly put in everything to give you the day you’ve imagined. The Maitre D Kevin is an absolute gem. There is nothing he can’t do for you. He is calm, professional and executed perfectly. I am so beyond grateful to have met this team and had my wedding at the Chateau. My wedding was their first indian wedding, and boy did they impress everyone. They have the most gorgeous chandeliers, a 30 ft. fountain at the entrance, ice sculptures, up lighting, outdoors speakers, a staff team equipped to handle anything and everything.

Profile Picture Krittika, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

I could have never imagined a more amazing day! We really had no worries day of because of how great staff was. Staff was amazing, venue gorgeous. Words truly can not describe how amazing it was!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chateau staff was amazing all throughout the wedding-planning process right through the big day! During the wedding-planning process, Mandie was so quick to respond to my many emails and phone calls, always answering all my questions thoroughly. My husband and I live in North Carolina, so planning a wedding long-distance was tough. But Mandie was very flexible in having phone conversations rather than meeting in person. She also rearranged her schedule a couple times to meet with us in person during our two trips to New York. Our wedding day was perfect! Mandie and Kevin were so accommodating and attentive, and The Chateau is beautiful! We had many guests tell us that this was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The servers were so attentive and fast, and we even had our own server for our sweetheart table. The food was amazing, and they were able to accommodate our guests with food allergies without a problem. We also had our ceremony and rehearsal dinner at The Chateau, and each went off without a hitch! The Chateau staff went way above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect, and it was! I highly recommend The Chateau!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband I got married at The Chateau this past May. Everything was amazing! The staff went above and beyond to make our day special. The food was amazing and they surprised us with their Viennese Desert Room. We still have our guests telling us how it was the best wedding they have been too!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely Wonderful. The Chateau is gorgeous, from the entranceway with valet parking to the bathrooms with giant beautiful mirrors, it is absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for anything better! The owners make you feel welcome and at home at all times. The staff was so helpful and always there to help you with anything you need. Then there is the food, the food was incredible. There was so much and such a wonderful variety. Everything was so fresh and delicious. My guests were very impressed by the menus on the tables. And the Viennese dessert was breathtaking. Everyone had an incredible time. My wedding was perfect, Thank you to everyone at the Chateau for doing such a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

We recently had our wedding at The Chateau on September 4, 2016. Nicole handled everything the day of and it all went so smoothly. The staff at the Chateau was wonderful. Everybody was so helpful and so friendly. Our guests raved about the food from the cocktail hour through the reception. The ballroom was just beautiful. Nicole and the staff took the time out to arrange our tribute table to those that couldn’t be there and it looked lovely. They had arranged our favors, seating cards and guest book too and the presentation of everything was gorgeous. The staff even helped us bring everything out to the cars afterwards-which was so appreciated. The compliments to us about our choice of the venue continued well after our wedding. Everything went flawlessly. We cannot thank Nicole and her staff enough! We would highly recommend the Chateau!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

We had our wedding here and it was perfect! The renovations are absolutely beautiful and I don't have a single complaint. Nicole was amazing and so much help through everything, especially the day of the wedding. Food was amazing as well! Definitely reccomend this venue.

Profile Picture Kaley, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On April 18, 2015 my husband and I were married and headed to the Chateau for our wedding reception. We were the first couple to enjoy this new setting and we were not disappointed! The Chateau is one of the Hudson Valleys newest Wedding venues and is truly a magnificent and delightful place to celebrate.

Bobby had the incredible task of transforming the Chateau into the amazing venue it is today. The place radiates luxury from all his personal touches. Everything is unbelievably beautiful. The front ballroom, where my reception was held, was absolutely stunning from the elegant chandeliers to the exquisite marble dance floor. The room was absolutely polished and striking!

Nicole and Anthony … what can I say. Nicole helped with every aspect of detailing and planning my reception and making sure my day was perfect. No question went unanswered and her expertise was refreshing. Anthony is the executive chef and his suggestions and recommendations were impeccable. The cocktail hour had wonderfully delightful hors d’oeuvres and appetizers. The choices were plentiful. The dinner entrees were delicious and served to perfection. The wait staff was flawless in there taking care of all our needs as well as being attentive to all our guests.

Thanks to Bobby, Nicole and Anthony my husband and I had the most magical wedding reception a bride and groom could dream of. Without hesitation, we would recommend the Chateau for any event!

Amanda and Mark McLean Jr.

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings