The Château Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Experience

We had an intimate ~30 person reception at The Chateau in July and working with Whitney was an absolute dream. Not only is the venue and surrounding property breathtakingly gorgeous, but having our event there was *easy* from start to finish. We live out of state and were only in town for about 24 hours before the event, but Whitney was incredibly communicative, professional and responsive, and made us feel like we were in good hands from the moment we reached out about using the venue.

The venue's packages are clearly explained and transparent about what is included (as someone who had 3 receptions and is very used to looking at packages at this point, definitely more clear than most!) and still Whitney was available to answer questions and discuss our options for a variety of things during the entire process. All of our guests had a wonderful time and the space was absolutely perfect for our "European countryside" décor. There are a number of outdoor spaces we were able to utilize, and the indoor space is very pretty, well maintained and hardly needs any dressing up to make it feel event-ready!

I'm sure I could go on forever about how great this venue is, but will cut myself off - I could not recommend hosting your event here more!
    Michele T. Married on 08/06/2021

Our Perfect Day

From start to finish we knew The Chateau was the perfect place for us.. The facility was beautiful and accommodated our 120+ wedding. Whitney went above and beyond to make our day 100% perfect 🥰
  • Shantelle
    Shantelle S. Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect, Wonderful, Amazing

AMAZING!!!! Beautiful venue. I couldn't have imagined a better venue for our May wedding and we had beautiful options for both outdoor and indoor ceremonies. The space was perfect for everything we needed. I highly recommend hiring Whitney to be your day of coordinator. She was incredibly helpful and I felt like I truly got to enjoy my wedding day without worrying about anything.
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 04/10/2021

The easiest part of my wedding!

Working with The Chateau was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. Whitney was SO helpful in helping decide how to lay out the venue and get the most out of the space. She was so flexible when things changed and made SURE that we were happy with how things were going from the time we first saw the place, over the months of planning and even after the wedding was over. Wonderful customer care.
  • Bruce
    Bruce M. Married on 01/10/2021

Old World Elegance in Montana

I have worked with Whitney and Keenen at the Chateau for several events over the past few years. Whitney and her crew are always so very accommodating to their guests and everyone involved with the weddings I’ve been a part of. The grounds and actual chateau lend a unique elegance not easily found in Montana. I knew that no place else would do when I had a photo shoot that needed the look of old world charm. I can’t recommend the Chateau and Whitney enough for any event you may have.
    Lauralee M. Married on 12/09/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

Absolutely loved the venue. The Chateau is stunning and tied great into what I pictured my wedding to be. It is great for an outdoor wedding and a reception inside. Whitney was wonderful to work with and very quick to respond. Highly encourage anyone to book the Chateau for their wedding or party.
  • Trista
    Trista C. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing hidden gem

When looking online on all the different venue websites, I came across the same venues that everyone in the Gallatin Valley uses. They were all generically the same. I really wanted something surrounded by nature. But I also wanted to back up inside area in case the Montana weather did not cooperate. After viewing multiple venues, I made an appointment to see the Chateau. As soon as I arrived, I instantly knew that is where I wanted to be married. The Chateau building is gorgeously adorned in rock and wood. The inside was large and open. A fireplace and bar made for some great moments! The exterior dance floor was a perfect addition. The outer area is well taken care of, and trees surround the entire area - giving you that feeling of being away from the world. And as luck would have it, it rained my wedding day but we were prepared to host indoors. Whitney (the owner) was so helpful throughout the process, even helping me to contact a company to rent a party tent the day prior for the outdoor dance floor so we could utilize the space no matter the rain that was to come.

Our day was perfect, and the Chateau was a huge part of that!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect, classy venue

I held my wedding here in September 2019 and loved it. It was perfect for our wedding size of 75 guests and had the elegant but woodsy vibe I was looking for. Keenan and Whitney were very nice to work with and I hired Whitney to be my day-of coordinator. That made my wedding day totally stress-free and everything went so smooth! I liked this venue for all the beautiful greenery and trees outside and the beautiful inside with lots of French doors opening up to different patios and dance options. It is also located close to downtown Bozeman so travel is easy here compared to some other options. Highly recommend this venue for a different vibe than a MT barn wedding! (photos by Avenue One Photography)
    Dana Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful tucked away location

Beautiful setting, and great distance for out of town guests to be able to stay in bozeman and get Uber's etc to get home safe. Great for having your wedding and reception in one convenient location.
  • Killian
    Killian F. Married on 09/06/2019

Thorough, easy to work with.

The Chateau is the perfect venue if you’re looking for something that has a European feel to it. Its patio area is beautiful day or night, and there’s even a fireplace to cozy up to during those chilly Montana nights. Whitney was so thorough and detailed, I knew The Chateau like my own home after a tour. She showed us the hidden gems we may have otherwise missed (check out the doorknob in the bridal suite), and she made it easy for us to adjust things throughout our photo shoot. It’s a beautiful location for all types of events!
    Jaden Married on 06/29/2019

We love The Chateau!

We are Bozeman locals and got married here the summer of 2019. Whitney and Keanan were SO helpful and responsive the entire time, exactly what you need when planning a wedding. The venue was beautiful and perfect the day of and we were also able to use it for our rehearsal the day before. We toured almost 10 wedding venues in the area and The Chateau was by far the most beautiful and it was affordable too. We never had to worry about anything regarding this venue and we really hope we can use it again for another event in the future. You won't be disappointed with The Chateau!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/17/2011
    Le Petit is absolutely charming! It is run by two amazing good hearted people, Dave and Sue. I highly recommend it but only if you are planning on having a wedding of 125 or fewer. The building is wired for sound and needs almost nothing to enhance its warm feeling full of love. Its beautiful and was the perfect place for my wedding!
  • User2333328 2+ years ago
    Le Petit Chateau was a great place to have our fall wedding. We wanted a non-barn location which is hard to find in the Bozeman area, and Le Petit Chateau was just the style of venue we were looking for. They include all the chairs & tables and their set up in the rental cost, and allow you to use whatever vendors you want. Clean up is included in their services as well which saved us from hiring that service out since no one was in any shape to clean up after the wedding. Kelly was easy to work with, and even put in an order for linens to save us money.