The Chateau at Incline Village Reviews

67 | Incline Village, NV

67 Reviews for The Chateau at Incline Village

Tyler Youngberg · Married on 01/04/2020

Great venue!

We had our wedding at the chateau and the venue was perfect! The staff was very helpful throughout the process and we could not be happier with our choice for the venue! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2020

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your wedding at The Chateau. January was a beautiful month in Lake Tahoe. You & Anna are a beautiful couple! When you're in the area again, please stop by! We love to keep in touch with our couples.
    -Lauren & Brooke
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Best Decision Ever! Words can not describe The Chateau at Incline Village’s overall beauty. We had our ceremony outside, our cocktail hour on the deck and the reception inside. From the very beginning, the Venue Coordinator Lauren, was so great to work with. She was always quick to respond to my endless emails and questions! She was so flexible with our requests. She even worked with my mother-in-law to surprise my husband and I - with a champagne table service during the reception and passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour. Since I had a specific vision in mind, it was so great to receive the stress free customer service The Chateau staff provided. As for the wedding itself, the bridal & groom party were well taken care of. After the ceremony, they made sure that the reception area was blocked off during cocktail hour, so my husband and I could enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails before the guests entered into the reception area. The entire event staff was so well organized and made sure that the entire wedding ran smoothly from the ceremony set up to the last dance. We were so happy with our experience and our guests had a wonderful time. They are still raving about the food, drinks and of course the breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Ashton,
    Your pictures are absolutely beautiful, you were both a stunning and wonderful couple to work with. We are here to make your life as easy as possible on your wedding day, and we are so please to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your big day! Please drop by anytime, we love to hear from our couples!
  • Kayla

Kayla Angela Schettler · Married on 07/28/2019

Fairytale Wedding!

I would highly recommend the Chateau if you are looking for a wedding venue in Lake Tahoe!! From the moment we booked our date through the entire wedding day itself, this place was a class act!! The wedding/event coordinators are incredibly professional, kind, responsive & accomidating to any requests you may have! All the food was absolutely delicious & the creekside ceremony area is absolutely beautiful!! We are so happy we decided to get married here!

Sent on 08/19/2019

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

Kayla, you and your party we're an absolute pleasure to work with! We are so overjoyed that you had such a great time during your wedding, as always, we are here to help you with anything to make your big day as easy as possible.
    We hope you can stop by again soon, we love to catch up with our couples.

Cindy Hooker · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!

The Chateau is a beautiful venue and Lauren and the entire staff are a pleasure to work with. All of our guests raved about the food and service. In addition to the beautiful ballroom, the large deck with the added fire pits was a wonderful area to socialize and enjoy a beautiful Tahoe evening. I highly recommend the Chateau!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Cindy,
    It was truly a pleasure working with you, we appreciate the kind words and wish you nothing but the best with all your future endeavors. We hope to see you in the future!
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue

The Chateau was the perfect venue for our wedding. Rustic and elegant. The perfect Tahoe location and reasonably prices. The team is very accommodating and does everything they can to make sure the bride and groom are having the best day ever.

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jillian, we do our best to ensure that your wedding day is everything you could've asked for! Please stop by whenever you're in town, we love to catch up with our couples!

Brian · Married on 05/04/2019

Everyone LOVED the Venue!

We got so many compliments from friends and family about the quality of the venue! Everyone loved the view from the deck (so many people took personal portraits out there) and thought the reception space looked magical. We couldn't have agreed more! Our photos are amazing partially because there was so much to work with (trees, rocks, mountains, and pathways). Everything went so smoothly during the reception that we didn't even notice the staff. Everything was right where it was supposed to be at exactly the right time. Planning from a distance, we were so grateful to get a tour via Skype and were sent so many photos to help us get an idea of what everything looked like. SO HAPPY with our venue choice!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Hi Brian,
    I'm so overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your stunning wedding day! We were more than happy to assist you in your planning process to ensure that your wedding day was exactly how you dreamed it would be, even if it meant a tour via Skype!
    Please don't hesitate to stop by whenever you're in the area, we always love hearing back from our couples!

Kayleen Baum · Married on 04/29/2019

One of the most magical days of my life!

We had the pleasure of getting married at the Chateau! It exceeded our expectations in every area. I worked with Lauren and she was amazing! The food was the best wedding food I had ever had at a wedding and the bartender Chris was amazing very personable and made awesome drinks even created a drink for my cousin called the Lexi special. Everything they did for us was awesome! U couldn’t get a better venue in Incline! Thanks for making my special day so magical.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Hi Kayleen,
    So glad you thoroughly enjoyed your wedding! It was great to work with you, and we hope to see you & Carson around soon.
    -Lauren
  • Delcie

Delcie Motos · Married on 02/14/2019

Beautifully perfect

We had our wedding during one of Inclines finest snow storms. Due to the weather we had quite a few last minute cancellations. Everyone ast the Chateau wss very flexible and understanding. We started our ceremony 30 minutes late and still ended up perfectly on time with dinner, dancing and everything else. Food We had lots of compliment's on our food and appetizer choices and those that were able to show up had an amazing time. I highly recommend the chataeu for any event you might be planning.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Delcie,

I'm glad to hear that you & Amy enjoyed your Valentine's Day celebration despite the weather! You had such a great group of friends and family so I'm really glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the food and had a great time! -Cathy & Lauren
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

The chateau was perfect!

We had our wedding and reception at the Chateau at Incline Village this November and it was perfect! The golf course is closed, so we pretty much got the whole place to ourselves! The venue has tons of space for a large wedding. The interior was beautiful and had lighting on the high beams and other places. It doesn’t need any more decor in my opinion, so we didn’t rent any extra lighting or pipe and drape to keep costs down. They now have two ceremony sites, the 10th tee box and this super cute spot in the trees. We opted for the 10th tee box but both are great. Lauren was our wedding coordinator and was absolutely amazing!! I did not hire a wedding planner so she helped guide my mom and me through the whole process. The leaves were all turning colors so it was just beautiful. The food was great as well, probably the best Ceasar salad I’ve ever tasted as well as the other dishes. You won’t regret having your ceremony and reception here!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hi Morgan,

Thank you so much for writing a review! You and Chase are an absolutely beautiful couple and we were so glad you chose The Chateau for your wedding.
    -Lauren

Allison · Married on 09/13/2018

I have nothing but 5 stars for this venue. My husband and I were blown away by Lauren and Cathy's excellent service, support, and professionalism. I would recommend this venue again and again. Our experience was beyond fantastic. Not only are the views from the 10th tee box breathtaking, but the reception room is spacious and elegant. The Chateau met every one of our needs and came at an affordable price. I would highly recommend this venue if you're looking for personable staff, amazing food, beautiful views, and an all around lovely venue.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Hi Allison,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it truly was our pleasure to work with you and Chris!

Come back and see us whenever you're in town!

Kim · Married on 07/15/2018

My daughter was married on July 15th at Aspen Grove and it was a wonderful occasion!
    Cathy & Lauren and all the staff, including our great bartender & wait service staff, were just terrific!
    I booked the venue without having been there and visited a month before the wedding. It’s a gorgeous, park like venue with plenty of space for a wedding or other special occasion! Our guests loved it and enjoyed being in Tahoe for a destination wedding. I heard many compliments about the food and service. We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Aspen Grove!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Hi Kim!

Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure working with you! We're so glad you and your family enjoyed the beauty at Aspen Grove as much as we do. I'll be sure to pass on your kudos to our staff as well.

All the best,
    Cathy & Lauren

Lisa · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding was 4/2/18, and we worked very closely with Cathy Becker. From start to finish, Cathy and the Chateau met (and exceeded) our every expectation! Not only was she completely professional, she was extremely friendly and very responsive. The Chateau was rustic and beautiful--very little decorating needed. In addition, the food was amazing! Finally, it was an excellent value for our money, and I would highly recommend the Chateau, Cathy and all of the staff for your wedding or other event. I have included pictures that give you a better look of the venue inside and out...I am sad to say that I do not have a picture of the awesome food. :(

Sent on 04/06/2018

Trace · Married on 11/05/2017

From the moment that my now husband and I went to visit the Chateau, we were hooked. The facility is gorgeous, and the staff and the detailed assistance they provided to us throughout our wedding planning process was incredible. We had our wedding on November 5th, and had initially planned to have the ceremony outdoors, however, some cold weather and a pending storm required us to move the ceremony indoors, and it was beautiful!! Such an amazing room.
    The menu that Lauren helped us put together was incredible and the entire serving and bar staff was wonderful. We had some dietary requests that Lauren was able to work with us on to make sure everyone could enjoy the amazing dinner.
    We had just under 200 guests and the room still felt very open. We had a live band that worked great in that room and the party was so fun.
    Lauren is an amazing person and incredibly helpful coordinator for the venue. I was very much at ease during the whole planning process, and highly recommend this venue to all couples looking for an amazing Tahoe wedding experience. We are locals to North Lake, so we may have been around a lot while we planned, but Lauren never seemed to mind and always responded very quickly to my probably never-ending emails
    They offer a tasting in the fall and I recommend going to that as it will give you a feel for the great food and amazing presentation. They also have other vendors—like Manzanita Glow-- for décor and others for dessert etc.
    It was truly a 5 star experience, and was everything that we wanted for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Hi Trace & Ben,

Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you guys as well and am glad everything turned out just right. The chuppah that Manzanita Glow created was amazing!
    Hope to see you around,
    Lauren

Tashina · Married on 10/15/2017

We are SO excited to be celebrating our ceremony and reception here at The Chateau. Cathy was phenomenal when we first met her, since then she has been so responsive. It just "felt" good from the moment we walked in. Even though we haven't had our wedding yet, we would already highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

That is such a nice compliment. We get excited when you are excited. Anything we can do to help in the planning process feel free to reach out. We are here to help. Cathy

Joanne · Married on 09/24/2017

Wow!!! The staff at the Chateau are such a pleasure to work with. They are readily available, have wonderful suggestions and on top of all that, they are fun!! Every aspect of our wedding was perfect. The reception room was meticulously set up, the food was amazing and the beauty of the setting and actual venue are hard to beat. I could not have been more pleased with everything!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Joanne! It was great to work with you and so fun to be a part of Gigi and John's wedding!

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was perfect with a lot of thanks to our venue and their staff. The staff were always very quick to respond to our emails, questions were fully answered and concerns addressed, things were always confirmed, and the day of was spectacular. They really helped make this as easy as possible. Amazing staff who were incredibly kind, helpful, and professional. The venue was beautiful, honestly we tried hard and you can't find a better forest location than Aspen Grove in the area for the price. The food was delicious (especially loved the appetizers!). The setup was lovely. I am so glad that this is the vendor we went with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Chelsea! Such a joy to be involved in your beautiful wedding day and glad you enjoyed Aspen Grove's forest vibe.

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2017

Cannot be happier with the service from The Chateau. From the beginning, it was so easy to work with both Cathy and Lauren. The venue itself is clean and well kept. All staff was very helpful and friendly. My husband is lactose intolerant and Lauren made sure to note it in our file after our food tasting. The food was delicious! I've received so many compliments from guests that they loved the food. I selected the Ponderosa Trail package with steak, fish and chicken tenders for the kids. They were also very helpful with setting up personally bought tablecloths for my party. My cousin/day-of-coordinator said it was very easy to work with Cathy. The venue was available at 10am the day of the wedding which started at 5pm. Even when the venue ran out of requested alcohol, their staff went out to buy more to make sure that my guests were satisfied. We had a large guestlist of about 220. The room was full, but not too packed with all the guests seated, gift table, donut (we don't do cake) table, dj, and photobooth. It was hands down the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

The Chateau at Incline Village's reply:

Holy Moly! Thank you so much. BEST DAY EVER are the words we long to hear. Cathy

Adrianne · Married on 03/19/2017

Lauren and the rest of the staff at the Chateau made everything so easy! I had a really short time frame and a limited budget to plan my wedding, and not a lot of clear ideas about what I wanted. I never once felt pressured to choose a more expensive option or feel like I "should" have something I didn't really want. They were very helpful with tips and worksheets, telling me what options I had to choose from to help narrow things down. They also have excellent relationships with the vendors I used from their vendor list, which meant that on the actual day, there was absolutely NOTHING for me to worry about!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Chandler · Married on 01/07/2017

Absolutely book here. Not only is it in a beautiful location, but this venue has a beautiful team to work with. They were beyond helpful for me during my wedding. It was like having a built in wedding coordinator and friend who wanted your day to be perfect. After all the planning and discussion with Cathy, your best friend through it all, I was still just amazed that it was even better than I had imagined through all the planning. I had no worries the day of the wedding and it went seamlessly. As a side perk, no hidden costs in the taxes and the gratuity charge is so deserved by all the staff and I would not have done it any other way. Perfect venue for any bride in Tahoe.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kathi · Married on 09/25/2016

It was an amazing day! The venue was beautiful, the staff were friendly and extremely professional, and of course, there's Cathy. We LOVE Cathy!! She works so hard to make your day special. We were very organized and knew what we wanted, and Cathy and the venue exceeded our expectations. What an epic day!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/09/2016

Cathy and her team at IVGID are easy to work with and deliver more than what they promise. We used Aspen Grove, an incredibly intimate setting along Third Creek in Incline Village next to the Hyatt, to host 70+ people for a welcome dinner for our wedding weekend. The majority of our guests were staying at the Hyatt and Aspen Grove made for the perfect venue to host such an event. The IVGID team opened the facility early to accommodate our setup and where there to help out every moment of the event. The food was plentiful and full of flavor, the drinks refreshingly cold and served with a smile. The best part for us was that IVGID allowed our well-mannered dog who was in the wedding party to be part of the evening inside Aspen Grove. – Jessica and Ryan Denman

Sent on 10/15/2016

Debbi · Married on 08/19/2016

The venue is lovely. If you want your table cloths to reach the floor, bring your own. The chairs are a bit sad, but really who looks at the chairs? Cathy is funny, responsive and confident. Ours was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Joyce · Married on 08/14/2016

I was in my cousin's wedding that was held here. It was a beautiful venue with outstanding food and service. They were very accommodating to the bride and grooms requests. I would not hesitate to book a venue here.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Apple · Married on 06/30/2016

It Was The Best Day Ever @ Aspen Grove 6/30/16

Two words to describe our recent vow renewal at Aspen Grove "PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL". Cathy, who worked with us through the whole planning was great and very professional. I instantly felt very comfortable with her which made the planning a breeze. She answered every single question we had and there were never any hidden fees. We ran into a slight problem the morning of our wedding but it was taken care of within 30mins. The venue is so beautiful with the perfect weather. Our guests complimented us on how good the food was. They also enjoyed the venue, atmosphere and service. The Aspen Grove crew took care of us and we were so grateful for them. The deck with the string lights became our dance floor. I can go on and on and brag about this place because it really is beautiful. Everyone that came to our wedding felt relaxed, comfortable and had an awesome time. I would recommend Aspen Grove for anyone looking for an outdoor wedding in the summer.

Apple B.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Akhil · Married on 06/24/2016

We got married on the tenth tee box at the Chateau and had our rehearsal dinner event at Aspen Grove the night before; both events were beautiful and went off without a hitch.

Working with Cathy Becker was awesome; she was very accommodating and responsive to our e-mails and phone calls, which was important to us as this was a destination wedding.

Our evening wedding was fantastic, the guests enjoyed the cocktail hour on the patio, and the reception was super fun. The staff at the Chateau were very professional and easy to work with.

Our family and friends all comment on the beauty of the wedding and the fun memories they shared with us that day, I would recommend the Chateau to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Lake Tahoe area!

Sent on 07/12/2016