The Chapel at Ana Villa Reviews

The Chapel at Ana Villa 6
The Chapel at Ana Villa 7
  • Teresita

teresita rodriguez · Getting married on 09/28/2019

First venue i saw! Booked instantly

Beautiful venue can not wait till September to get married here !!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Ancell · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

When my husband and I started talking about potential venues, we had no idea wheat we wanted. CAV was the second venue we toured. We walked in and as soon as we walked into the chapel, we fell in love. At that time, we were originally thinking we were going to have around 120 guests, so we were looking more at La Cava when we went to tour. Since we were at the tour, we figured we would go ahead and tour the ballroom. We went home and discussed it and had the Chapel and Ballroom booked the next day. Andrew and I dealt mainly with Jessica throughout the planning process, and I have nothing but high praise for her. I would email or call, and she would respond in a very timely manner and always had answers and was willing to work with all the changes I made. Our day of coordinator was Nea and she was honestly a lifesaver. Putting up with our families was a task itself and she handled it like a pro on-top of making sure everything else was handled and cared for. Although these two ladies are the two we dealt with the most, every single staff member at CAV is very professional and is willing to help you when needed.
    Our dinner was served by their in-house catering, Food Glorious Food. This was honestly the greatest food. Everyone I have spoken with has said how amazing it was. Highly recommend. It was not your normal – “wedding reception food”.
    I honestly can not recommend this venue enough and praise the staff.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 8
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 9
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 10
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 11

Sereena John · Married on 08/17/2019

CAV is the best place for your wedding!

I honestly, honestly cannot even explain how perfect Chapel at Ana Villa was for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was our first tour and we immediately fell in love with it. We tried one other venue just so we weren’t *those people* but 100% saw it as a waste of time because we were signing our contract with CAV the following week. Jessica, Meredith, and Niya were amazing and so attentive. I loved: the included day-of coordinator, the amazing food done by Food Glorious Food, having a bridal attendant on our wedding day who made sure we got our food, drinks, and cake any time we needed it, the gorgeous aesthetics, and the inclusion of “preferred” vendors who already knew the venue. My guests loved: the food, the service at the reception, the location as it wasn’t far from DFW airport and the hotel was right next door, and proximity to places like Top Golf and Shops of Legacy. I loved my wedding, but I also loved how CAV made it seamless and answered all of my questions leading up to our big day.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Chelsea & Meredith were amazing to work with. Chelsea was wonderful from the moment we started looking at the venue to signing the contract & throughout the whole process! Meredith was day of coordinator & did not disappoint she was on top of everything every step of the way! This is a stunning venue I had a Fairy Tale Wedding couldn’t have been happier the day was perfect! Thank you Chapel Ana Villa for making my dream Wedding come true! 💖🙏🏻👰🏼🤵🏼🥂🍾🎉💕

Sent on 07/26/2019
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 18
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2019

Love at first site

I found the Chapel at Ana Villa while searching for a wedding venue for my best friend. I fell in love instantly and felt like the venue coordinators became my friends before I was even engaged. The day of coordinator Meredith and the venue coordinator, Chelsea, did an amazing job making me feel at ease and confident for my wedding day. Everything went smoothly and my guests raved about how wonderful the wedding went! They didn't feel like they were waiting around and the food was incredible! The photos were incredible and you could hear everything in the chapel without microphones! I barely had to decorate because of how beautiful everything was. I'm so grateful for the team at the Chapel at Ana Villa - I miss being able to visit all the time!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 19
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 04/07/2019

My Fairytale Wedding

Thank you SO much Meredith, Jessica, and Chapel at Ana Villa!!! So many people approached me to tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. My day was stress free and amazing! It was so easy to work with them and they made sure every detail was locked down. Thank you so much for everything!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Hi Nicki! Thank you so much for that stunning review! We are so so happy to hear that we could help you have a stress free, fairy tale wedding day! We want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day! We wish you and Shayne the very best in your marriage!

Lauren Hoffmann · Married on 04/06/2019

Our Wedding

We had our wedding at Chapel Ana Villa and it was absolutely lovely! It’s a beautiful venue and it’s so nice to have a ceremony and reception in the same location. The chapel is amazing with big windows looking out at greenery. The ballroom is spacious with gorgeous stairs and the outdoor courtyard/backyard is beautiful! They have an in house catering company called Food Glorious Food and all our guests said it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had! The service and staff was amazing as well. We love this venue and highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Baylee · Married on 02/23/2019

The venue is amazing

This venue is amazing! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the people that work there are fantastic! Molly was our coordinator and she did an outstanding job. We wouldn’t have had such a great wedding if it wasn’t for her!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Experience

We made a great decision deciding to go with Chapel Ana Villa. We had good communication with Jessica throughout the planning process and the day of coordinator, Liz was excellent. The location is perfect being nearby so many hotels for our out of town guests and it was convenient having bar and restaurants within walking distance for post-wedding drinks and snacks. They also allowed our dog to be in our ceremony which meant a lot to us. Our only wish was that there was were convenient/frequent time slots and dates available for tastings.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 20

Loren · Married on 07/21/2018

This place is a dream. Our wedding was flawless because of Chelsea and Chelsi. Everyone was commenting on the food, the service, and the overall beauty of the venue. Ease of location being right by 3 hotels and restaurants too. I wouldn't take back choosing this venue for anything. So, so impressed.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough incredible things about The Chapel at Ana Villa and the team there! My new husband and I loved feeling like The Chapel at Ana Villa was like a "one stop shop" - it provided a beautiful ceremony venue (you honestly can't beat walking down the staircase! :) ), a grand ballroom, on-site catering, and all of the tables, dinnerware, etc. that you would need. It was great to do all of that through CAV instead of having to coordinate several other vendors. We were also very attracted to the close proximity to DFW airport and the fact that the hotels are literally across the parking lot. Almost all of our guests were from out of town, and they told us over and over again how impressed and appreciative they were that everything was so easy!

One of the things I most appreciated about CAV was that it includes a wedding coordinator, a day-of coordinator, AND a bridal attendant! Jessica (our coordinator) went above and beyond helping me select the menu, creating the timeline, and answering all of my questions. Molly (our day-of coordinator) made sure the day ran SO smoothly and it was so nice to know that I could relax and enjoy the day. Again, I cannot emphasize how great they were. There is absolutely no need to go out and hire a separate coordinator!

All in all, CAV and the team really made my wedding the best day of my life and I loved every minute of working with them!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Hi Alexandra,
    Wow, what a fantastic review - we are so grateful! Thank you so much for choosing Chapel at Ana Villa for your wedding day, we couldn't be happier for you and Mitchell! We're so glad you had a great experience with our staff, specifically Jessica and Molly. And we love that your out-of-town guests found it easy to celebrate with you! Again, we wish you two all the best and congratulations!

Elisabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

The team at The Chapel at Ana Villa were amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. The chapel is so beautiful that we didn't really have to do very much decorating. We added a couple of flower arrangements up front and that was it. The space is just so beautiful all on its own. We had our reception in the La Cava room and absolutely loved it. We had about 135 guests and the size of the room was perfect. Everyone had space to move around and dance. It was really comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Tesia · Married on 10/07/2017

I totally understand why marriage is a one time thing—the stress behind all that planning is craziness! Jessica Sheehan was our wedding coordinator/manager and she helped me every step of the way, answering all questions that popped out through the planning process, even letting me know what Plan B would be in case my matron of honor went missing! Jessica was the one who offered me a Kleenex right before the doors opened for the bridal procession. We met a good 5 or 6 times just to make sure everything was in place. Of course our day did NOT go as planned with bouquets missing, ring pillow left behind, cake not arriving, etc., but everything was perfect the way it was because of the staff that were so accommodating and top notch. The only thing we would have my two cents about to any wedding planning couple is to make sure your RSVP is pretty accurate. The deadline to pay in full is about a week or so before the final day and the food count is not reimbursed if there are cancels and no shows. However, they do sack you a to go plate for ones who are missing! If I could do time over again to get married to my husband, I would totally walk down the beautiful aisle at Chapel at Ana Villa again! They are the best! :)

-Tesia C (October 2017 bride)

Sent on 12/13/2017
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 21
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 22
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 23
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 24
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 25
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 26

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Tesia, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we are so happy to hear that our staff was able to help make the day great. We love seeing all your pictures and wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Lynette · Married on 08/14/2017

I had my wedding about a month ago at chapel at Ana Villa and the staff was very nice and very helpful. The location was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and I don't think it could have been any better.
    Our wedding coordinator was phenomenal! She did a really great job in making sure that the day went smoothly, and that everyone did what they were supposed to. Our wedding was honestly the most perfect wedding ever. And This location added majorly in it! Food was great, staff was great, location was beautiful!
    Truly thankful (:
    I also loved how they really tried to work with us... We planned this wedding from 4 hours away and were bringing quite a few things with us from out of town, and they really did everything they could to help the day go GREAT!
    I loved that the chapel and the reception hall are connected. Guys, the chapel is so so so so so soooooo beautiful (I can't even).

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2017

Easy, beautiful, and stress free!

This venue was everything I had hoped for and more! Everyone here was so professional and helpful. They answered all of our questions whenever we reached out, helped us make decisions about food, vendor placement, etc, and made sure that the entire day went off without a hitch. I couldn’t have asked for a less stressful experience, and on top of the amazing service, it is absolutely stunning. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 27
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 28
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 29
    The Chapel at Ana Villa 30

Alyssa · Married on 08/04/2017

My wedding day was the best day of my life and I thank the chapel of Ana Villa, Jessica and Alex for making that happen. I hired all the recommended vendors which they did an amazing job as well but the best part was that Jessica and Alex took care of everything with them because they work together so well. The chapel of Anna villa is the most beautiful venue I've ever seen I recommend all brides to tour this venue so you can also have the best wedding ever

Sent on 09/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

As soon as my mom and I walked in the building - we KNEW this was the venue! I had my wedding ceremony and reception (in the ballroom) at Chapel at Ana Villa. We had a great experience! Everything went smoothly and Jessica was very helpful to my mom and I as we nailed down all the wedding day details, headcount, etc. etc. We had a great ceremony and reception, everything went according to schedule and they were helpful in coordinating with my other vendors as we were setting up, etc. It's a beautiful venue with a beautiful courtyard area for cocktail hour. In addition to the look, feel and location, the bridal suite was a major selling point in this venue as it was able to accommodate me, 7 bridesmaids, my mom, MIL and step MIL + hair and make up! It was a great space to get ready in! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and loved CAV, we wouldn't do it any different! Great location in DFW!

Sent on 09/24/2017

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to write the amazing review for the Chapel at Ana Villa. We love that we were able to accommodate you and all your wedding guests, and help ease the wedding stress.
    Wishing you all the best! Congratulations!

Clarissa · Married on 03/25/2017

This venue was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. The staff was all so nice and helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. These guys took all the stress off the day of the wedding and allowed us to enjoy the day

Sent on 04/15/2017

Hi Clarissa,

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words about our venue! We are absolutely honored you selected the Chapel at Ana Villa and wish you and yours the very best! - Kind Regards, Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Kelli · Married on 03/19/2017

I cannot say enough about how great this wedding venue is. From the time we booked it (months in advance) all the way until the wedding day, the staff was so helpful. They made me feel so calm at our meetings to discuss details. When it came to the big day, I didn't have to worry about a single thing because I knew I was in good hands. My guests all kept telling me how beautiful the location was, and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 03/22/2017

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Kelli, Thank you for saying such wonderful things about Chapel at Ana Villa! It fabulous to hear you loved working with our staff leading up to and on your wedding day! It was such a pleasure to celebrate with you, and we're so happy to hear your guests enjoyed their time with us, too! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2016

Booking the Chapel at Ana Villa was the best decision ever!! Alice was great to work with throughout the entire planning process and Chelsea, our day-of venue coordinator, was so much fun!! They accommodated all of our special requests and made the day go off perfectly without a hitch. The venue is beautiful and I loved having an "all-inclusive" spot with both the ceremony and reception - it made everything so easy! Having all food, alcohol, linens, tables, security, and bartenders included with the venue rental cut down on additional planning and vendor management. All in all, the Chapel at Ana Villa was the perfect spot for us to tie the knot!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Hayley, Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue and staff! We're thrilled to hear choosing us such a great decision! We are so happy we were able to help make all your wedding dreams come true! We wish you a lifetime of love an happiness! Thank you! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Mary Beth · Married on 07/02/2016

Simply put, this venue and the people who run it made my dream wedding come true. I, admittedly, would consider myself to be a 'high maintenance' bride with a VERY specific minute-by-minute vision for what I wanted on the big day. To have that vision executed perfectly, far exceeded my expectations (we all expect some things to go wrong). I worked with planners / coordinators Jessica and Taylor, and I don't know HOW they do it - but the rehearsal dinner, bridal photo shoot, wedding ceremony and reception were planned, prepared for, and executed beautifully. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and on the day of - I didn't have to lift a finger, just a glass :) (of the champagne they kept bringing).
    I had the best day of my life - and my guest have been raving about this being the most amazing wedding they've every attended. Especially my bridesmaids - the bridal suite is HUGE, and so luxurious, a lovely place to ready.
    The chapel, ballroom, and gardens are all stunningly romantic, just beautiful and picturesque! We also had our rehearsal dinner in the smaller ballroom - Cava - also a really unique, gorgeous space.
    The Chapel at Ana Villa is everything. If you want a perfect wedding for you and your guest - this is where to do it. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 07/09/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Mary Beth, Nothing makes us happier than hearing you had the best day of your life at our venue! We simply loved celebrating with you! Thank you so much for letting us host your wedding! It was such a pleasure! Thank you! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Lacy · Married on 07/01/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa is absolutely perfect. Everything on site is completely beautiful from the chapel, to the ballroom, to the amazing bridal suite! I looked at a few other places with my fiancé, but we signed our contract with them on the spot once we finally got to see it. This venue includes a day of coordinator to make sure everything goes smoothly, they also provide the catering vendor which has all different types of foods to pick from and they are all delicious. They offer tasting events and open houses to help people try the awesome food and beverage options as well as tour the beautiful venue. I have been in contact with Kari when I have any questions, and she is AWESOME. She answers back so quickly and always helps me out when I am in need. Also, there are hotels a few steps away from this venue, so this is great for the out-of-towners. Finally, so far the customer service at this venue is amazing, and we can't wait to get married here!

Sent on 12/09/2015

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Lacy, Thank you so much for saying our entire Venue is so beautiful! We're so happy you love the food from our preferred caterer, and we are especially thrilled you are having such a great experience with our staff! We love hosting open houses and tasting so couples can see what our Venue has to offer. We are so excited to host your wedding! Please let us know if we can do anything else to help make your special day magical! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I got married here on June 4, 2016. We had booked this venue a year earlier, and CAV made the whole wedding process so easy for us! The staff and catering were incredible. Alice was so nice and accomodating to all of our requests to make sure our day was what we envisioned! This was the second venue we checked out and knew we had to book it. The chapel and ballroom are absolutely gorgeous, our guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue and wedding was. Kari was so sweet and helped us get the details in order for our big day, and Alyssa was our day-of coordinator. She made sure our timeline ran smoothly and everything was in place! I couldn't have done it without these ladies! Everything went better than we could have imagined. Thank y'all for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/02/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our Venue and staff! We had so much fun with your wedding, and we could not be happier for you and Tim! It's fantastic to hear your wedding day was as magical as you envisioned! It was an absolute honor to celebrate with you, and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/20/2016

By far the most beautiful Venue in the DFW! We looked at SO many different venues, once I walked in to Chapel Ana I fell in love! It was exactly what I was looking for. I was one of those brides who had no idea what I wanted till I saw it, then I knew right away! This venue provides it all! The only bad thing about that is it does come with a price. But good thing is you won't need a day of coordinator because they have your back 110% on the wedding day! They were so great to work with every time we had a question or needed anything, they were happy to help. We worked throughout our engagement year with Jessica, she was the best! I absolutely loved our wedding day bridal attendant Taylor! She was the most precious girl I've ever met. She was right there to pick up whatever wasn't being done; such as when my gown needed bustled and my mom was supposed to do it or my girls and everyone forgot..Taylor was right there bustling me up without a word! She was so on top of every detail the entire night. I'm so lucky and grateful to have had her, I would have been lost without Taylor! The food was incredible, our guests still can't stop talking about it. Our guests still can't stop talking about the entire evening at Chapel Ana, they thought it was a breath taking venue, great staff and great food! It also conventionally has 3 hotels located right next door, all 3 are walking distance. If you are looking for a breathtaking venue and your entire night to be handled by professionals, look no further! Chapel Ana will give you the dream wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Sara, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our Venue! We absolutely loved celebrating with you! It's so great to hear you had such an amazing experience, and we are so happy you and your guests enjoyed your time with us! Than you again for your kind words! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management