The Chandelier Reviews

7 Reviews for The Chandelier

• Luis

Luis L. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing staff

The chandelier in belleville was a great place to have a wedding. We were allowed to make last minute changes up to the week of the wedding date and the staff was more than willing to accommodate for these changes. The Open bar was great, they are very straightforward with their pricing and do not throw in any hidden fees. The food was amazing and our guests still talk about it till this day. The bathrooms were clean. There is a section/stage already made for DJ's so this venue had everything needed. They offer valet parking and they have a parking lot in front of the venue as well.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Karen

Karen W. · Married on 06/09/2020

Excellent Experience

A very beautiful place. George and his wife are wonderful hosts and are very accommodating.

Sent on 12/28/2020

I felt they understood what we wanted. They are very professional. I recommend this venue to everyone in a stricken budget.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Martha · Married on 07/28/2012

The Chandelier is a beautiful venue, we loved everything about it. The owners and staff at the Chandelier were amazing. The quality of service was outstanding. Their responsiveness and professionalism was excellent. They were very hospitable and attentive to everyone. The food was delicious . The Chandelier was very affordable, and were so flexible for us. If we can do our wedding all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you all at the Chandelier

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2010

I changed my wedding date twice for pregnancies and they worked with me the whole time, then I changed my colors and still they were helpful. The food was amazing and the staff was very good. I will recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a great venue and for a great price.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Reshma B. · Getting married on 05/04/2022

1.0

The owner dont care the country has a shutdown and refused to refund for my party

Due to the Coronavirus my daughter sweet 16 party is on lookdown so I am trying to cancel the party and the owner and staff refused to give a refund. The owner is rude and unprofessional. He claim once I paid him its his money and will not refund any of it. I am in the process of getting legal action against this venue. Please so not have them host your part because they don't care if a virus or shutdown happening all they want is money.

Sent on 04/29/2020

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

0.4
      0.5

Horrible attitude from staff through management. Special occasions fall victim to unprofessional staff that take advantage of unsuspecting guests. If you are looking for a venue that yells at your guests and treats them with disrespect, then this is the venue for you...

Sent on 08/21/2016