The Chadwick Reviews

102 Reviews for The Chadwick

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

102 The Chadwick Reviews

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

I had my wedding last Saturday and everything was perfect. From the beginning, Stacy the event planner was so easily accessible, open to any questions and just so very helpful. She coordinated everything perfectly leading up to our day and helped with the rehearsal dinner as well. I dropped off all my decorations, etc on Friday morning and they set everything up for me and it looked perfect when I saw it Saturday! On the day of, Miss D was beyond amazing. She made sure everything was PERFECT and regularly checked in with me and the groom to make sure everything was okay. She made sure we were taken care of. I heard from my family and friends that the servers on the day of were amazing as well esp Vincenzo who was at the parents table. My parents couldn’t stop raving about how attentive he was. If you are looking for a venue to make your day perfect, flawless and effortless you should definitely book with the Chadwick!! Not enough stars to give these hard workers!!!

Susan · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so glad that we chose The Chadwick for our daughter’s wedding reception, which took place on 8/18/18. Everything was absolutely beautiful! And the staff was absolutely awesome!
    Stacy, our Event Planning Manager, was there every step of the way, making sure everything we planned and hoped for became a reality. She was very easy to work with; she answered every question promptly, was extremely well - organized, and made us feel that we were her only customers! The staff who tended to us at the reception - Ms. D, Susan, Keith, Mike, Janet, Caroline, Chelsea, Allyson, Samantha, Andrea and Evelyn – could not have been more attentive to us and to our guests. They checked on us frequently, making sure we had everything we needed. The escort table was gorgeous, the ballroom was decorated beautifully, the food was delicious, the cake was exquisite (thanks to Lincoln Bakery), and we loved, loved, loved how the cookie table was set up!! We could go on and on! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed everything that the Chadwick offered! Everything was simply perfect! We would recommend The Chadwick for your wedding event! You won’t be disappointed. We thank everyone who played any part in our daughter’s wedding reception. You made it a day to remember!

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2018

I don't normally write reviews, however I had to shout out about the Chadwick! We had our daughter's wedding this past weekend, and I can't stop thinking about what a wonderful day we had from beginning to end. From our first meeting with the Chadwick staff, we felt comfortable enough to book our date, and it was the best decision. Wedding day went exactly as planned. Dana, our wedding manager, was the best all evening, catering to our guests like family. Her entire staff was friendly and accommodating, from a beautiful set up of the room, a great dinner, to cleaning up and bringing everything out to our car on a cart. All we had to do was enjoy the evening, and that's exactly what we did!! Thank you to the Chadwick for making our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding everything we hoped it would be!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

They handled all the details and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted and only thought to dream of! All the planners my husband and I met with were organized, scheduled and responsive to our wants and desires. They went above and beyond in all aspects! The entire venue was stunningly gorgeous!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't thank Stacy, Val, and all of the others who helped with our wedding reception. To have everything go so smoothly on the day of was something I thought would be impossible but they pulled off the improbable by pleasing not only me and my husband, but everyone! The food is terrific, first off. Vegan, vegetarians and meat eaters were all delighted by the food choices. We also got incredible remarks on how beautifully decorated our venue was. We went through a lot of hardships the last two months leading up to the wedding, including a seriously ill groomsmen, yet The Chadwick put all of our last minute details to ease and really gave us the best wedding reception we could have dreamed of. I cannot recommend them enough, you won't be disappointed!

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

So pleased I went to the Chadwick for my wedding. Stacey was amazing to work with and she made planning foolproof. I had a beautiful reception that Dana ensured met my needs all night. It was just the greatest.

Becky · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about The Chadwick and Stacy! What a fabulous experience we had! From the very beginning, Stacy was kind, polite, professional, and took so much of our stress away! She gave us several tours of the venue and allowed us to come back with our parents as well as on several other occasions to see the rooms set up for weddings with different package options. She was extremely responsive to emails – always answering questions in less than 24 hours – most of the time even quicker than that! Many of the other venues we explored were not nearly as receptive and we had difficulty even setting up a tour! Stacy took the time to sit down with us on several occasions to capture our exact vision, color scheme, and anticipated guest demographics to make our day magical and she did just that! The Chadwick took care of everything for us – ordering our cake, centerpieces, table numbers, displaying cookies on our cookie table, setting up the escort and memory table, decorating the room to perfection, hosting cocktail hour, clean-up, and providing us a day-of coordinator. So much of our stress was relieved by using The Chadwick as our venue. There was another wedding the same day as ours, but just as Stacy promised, we barely knew they were there! It felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves! We received so many compliments on our wedding and many of our guests asked if weddings are always that beautiful. We can’t stop looking at the pictures of how beautiful our venue was and are so thankful to Stacy and her staff for making our day perfect! We would most highly recommend the Chadwick to anyone and everyone! It truly was the perfect venue! - Nathan and Becky

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

I had my wedding at the Chadwick in April 2018 and it was the best experience I could have asked for or dreamed of! Stacy (my planner) and Dana (my coordinator) went above and beyond to make my wedding day so amazing! They care about the small details and were so accommodating to my requests. The entire staff was so pleasant and I received so many compliments on how beautifully put together everything was! Lots of compliments on the food and bar service as well. I wish I could do my wedding over again just to work with the Chadwick!

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

Stacy and the staff at the Chadwick were PHENOMENAL! Stacy made this process as smooth as possible and was there every step of the way. She responded quickly to even my silliest questions and never made me feel like I was a nuisance. The day of the wedding was fantastic due to the awesome wait staff. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much they felt catered to! I could go on and on about the Chadwick! They were the absolute best.

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not say enough good things about the Chadwick. I was a bride that did not want to have to do anything DIY or worry about anything on the day of the wedding and the Chadwick made this absolutely possible and I know they can accommodate any budget. I knew on the day of the wedding I wouldn't have to worry about a thing because I knew that the Chadwick staff would be taking care of everything. For example, the day before the wedding we picked up our cupcakes and cake topper and I was going to have my bridesmaids put everything on the cupcake stand for me because originally the Chadwick doesn't do that if you don't use the bakery that they partner with. Once they saw the stand and everything and saw it was minimal they were nice enough to do it for us. My parents kept saying they couldn't get over the service level and the attention to detail. Even my bridesmaid who is in the hospitality industry and works for Expedia said to me the customer service level at this venue is by far the best she has ever seen. I would absolutely recommend The Chadwick to any future bride or groom looking for an event space.

Shayna · Married on 08/26/2017

We have nothing but good reviews for The Chadwick! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at this venue. Everything went so smoothly thanks to the help of everyone there. Stacy and all the other coordinators were so helpful and accommodating through our entire wedding planning process. We never had a question unanswered, even when I sent multiple emails a day as things popped into my head. The day of our wedding we were assigned a coordinator that made sure that everything and everyone were in the right place at the right time. It helped to make our day much less stressful and more enjoyable. Furthermore, the food at the reception was phenomenal. Almost every guest that we talked to said that the food was fantastic. Overall our wedding day was beautiful, stress-free, and fun thanks to everyone’s help at The Chadwick. We couldn’t be more grateful and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a simple, elegant day.

Kara · Married on 08/25/2017

The Chadwick was absolutely amazing! We live out of town and they helped make the whole process easy! Our wedding day was the best ever, and everyone had a great time! The Chadwick employees helped us every step of the way!

Stormie · Married on 06/17/2017

The Chadwick is a perfect place to have a wedding & a reception! The entire staff was extremely helpful, super nice, and they made sure our experience was special and stress free!

• BethanyD6917

Bethany · Married on 06/09/2017

Our wedding reception at the Chadwick was absolutely perfect and we are so happy we chose this venue.
    The Chadwick was our second venue to visit after getting engaged last summer. The first was a barn venue that was not air conditioned and required too much coordination with outside vendors. With the Chadwick, we were able to have the best of both worlds. We wanted to have the option of an indoor/outdoor space, so our cocktail hour was out on their beautiful covered patio and the indoor reception area accommodated our 232 guests comfortably. The best part, for us, was not having to coordinate with other vendors, which made planning a wedding and working full-time jobs (I'm a teacher and my husband works in IT) because included in the Chadwick's packages are all of the vendors you would need
    Every single staff member we worked with was professional - responding to calls and emails promptly during the initial planning process, and caring - ensuring all of the details in the final stages of planning as well as the day of - were met.
    Last things to mention was the quality of the food. For days after the wedding I was still hearing from friends and family who were complimenting how delicious all of the food was. Overall, our experience at the Chadwick - from start to finish - was absolutely perfect.
    Without question or hesitation, we highly recommend the Chadwick for a wedding reception!

Sent on 07/06/2017

The Chadwick's reply:

So happy that we helped make your vision into reality! Thank you for trusting us with the details of your precious day. We wish you all of life's best!

Brooke · Married on 06/04/2017

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Chadwick and it was everything we ever dreamed it would be! Amy was amazing to work with and I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make our day so special! She responded to all of our emails quickly and answered all of our questions thoroughly, really helping to alleviate a lot of wedding planning stress. Everything was very organized from start to finish. The rest of the staff was also wonderful, we had so many compliments from guests about how kind all of the staff were. The patio for our ceremony was absolutely perfect with all of the white and then the flowers in the background. I fell in love with how they set up all of our decorations at the reception as well and I couldn't have invisioned it any better! I would recommend anyone and everyone to have their wedding at the Chadwick. If I could do it all over again, I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Top to bottom this is the place to have your wedding! Stacy and Amy are not only personable visionary's but respond fast to emails! They always answered with detail and made me confident that on the big day I would have professionals on my side to make sure everything went smoothly. Amy did a wonderful job of keeping the ceremony on target and making sure the reception ballroom was a true dream come true. The level of romance was felt from floor to ceiling. Dana the day of the wedding was priceless! She feels like family. She took care of us in every aspect that was beyond our expectations of the day. Every person in our bridal party and parents raved about how personable and efficient she is. She truly made us feel at home and special. Above and beyond what we could have hoped for the night of our wedding. The food was complimented many times by guests. The cake from Lincoln bakery was out of this world in both taste and esthetics. The value for the venue is a fact, but the service is priceless!

Jess and AJ

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

If I could give The Chadwick more stars I would. Everything for our wedding was perfect. From start to finish this place was more than we could have asked for. The ladies who helped with setting things up, going over options and all the other details were wonderful. Their venue includes a lot more in their packages than other places we looked into. They took care of table and chair decorations, cake and bar were included in our package and they had the option to use their card box and centerpieces. We had a shuttle to and from our hotel for guests. Their dinner options were great, we did not feel like we had to compromise with what we wanted vs. what they offered. The food was fantastic! The cake was from Lincoln Bakery and was delicious, they offered many options for cake, filling and design. They were very flexible and accommodating. We had to add a few people last minute and they took care of it with no complaints and no stress. Which for a bride planning a wedding is desperately needed! The majority of our wedding budget went into the venue and it was worth every penny spent! I got compliments all night on my venue choice and how great it was, how it was one of the nicest wedding venues my guests had been to. I have already recommended the place to several people and plan to tell more about them. I was absolutely blown away by The Chadwick and staff! From the beginning of the process until the end, they were amazing!

Emily · Married on 09/25/2016

Everything was perfect! Amy was so easy and fun to work with I never worried about anything! The food was amazing, the drinks were fabulous, and we didn't have to worry about decoration setup or breakdown! Our servers were extremely attentive and an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding! I would definitely recommend the chadwick to friends and family! I have no regrets, no disasters the happened, and everything went off perfectly!

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

My hubby and I got married 2 weeks ago at The Chadwick and we couldn't be more pleased. We also had our rehearsal luncheon there as well. Amazing food, service, and classy venue for both events. The venue was PERFECT and made wedding planning easy for us! Stacy worked with us throughout our entire engagement to help make our day special. She kept things organized and was very helpful. Stacy responded to all of our emails and phone calls within 1-2 days max and even offered opinions and suggestions to keep things simple for us. Our 2 main servers the night of the wedding, Dana and Vince, were awesome! Refills on drinks all night without even asking, for the bridal party and the parents. Dana even joined us on the dance floor throughout the night to help me keep my dress from dragging!! She WOBBLED with us while holding my dress. How amazing!! They were so fun! Our wedding was truly the best day ever because of the staff at The Chadwick. Amy was our wedding coordinator who helped keep our ceremony and reception running smoothly. It was nice to have a coordinator there the day of the wedding to keep us organized, punctual, and sane! This was one of the only venues that we found that included food, alcohol, cake, table linens, wedding coordinator, etc ALL in one package per person. We wanted to find a venue that worked within our budget and the Chadwick was IT! Very reasonably priced and includes a lot in the package per person. The food was to die for. I hope that I go to a wedding there in the future to enjoy the food again :) I would LOVE to work with the Chadwick again for future events and would HIGHLY recommend The Chadwick to any bride and groom who want a stress free wedding! We could not be happier! Thank you Chadwick staff! :)

Tracy · Married on 09/03/2016

Look NO FURTHER .. YOU'VE FOUND THE BEST IN SERVICE, PROFESSIONALISM, FLEXIBILITY, VALUE ,RESPONSIVENESS ... AND THE BEST PITTSBURGH PEOPLE YOU COULD EVER FIND!!!! STACY, DANA,JUDY,JACKIE AND "DA BOMB" AMY!!!!! GOOD LORD 'PATIENCE' OF A SAINT'... AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT LIGHTLY !!!!
    We also had an emergency as our Photographer was in a car accident on way to venue and went to hospital... the OWNERS took PICTURES FOR US...( Susan Sandale and staff )until we could get someone to fill in later.. WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT? and immediately calmed our nerves as they searched for another ... I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL TO ALL AT THE CHADWICK FOR A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES... THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU ! TRACY JONES (MOTHER OF THE BRIDE )

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Stacy while planning our wedding at the Chadwick in July. We chose the Chadwick for a few reasons. We fell in love with the Pavilion for our ceremony location and we liked the idea of having everything in once place for our many out of town guests. The shuttle service was definitely a plus for them! Even more importantly, my husband and I live in California and needed a venue that would help us plan the details. That is exactly what we got from Stacy and the rest of the staff at The Chadwick!

I was not a bride who dreamt of her wedding day all her life and knew exactly what she wanted but I did want a wedding that reflected “us”. Stacy actually worked with both my mom and I (since I was out of town) to make our wedding a day I will never forget. Stacy was so flexible and patient with us! Working with her took a great deal of stress out of the planning process.

The day of our wedding ran so well! Everyone warned me to be prepared for something to go wrong. Something always does, they say. Well, I can honestly say that everything at The Chadwick went exactly as planned. If something did go wrong, I never knew. Our ceremony coordinator, Amy, did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in line and on time! We definitely needed some direction. Our banquet coordinator, Dana was absolutely spectacular!! Numerous guests and members of our wedding party commented about how wonderful she was. Dana payed special attention to my 94 year old grandfather, keeping his coffee hot whatever else he needed. She literally took care of everything and went above and beyond, always with a smile. Finally, the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests and highly recommend the late night snacks!

We’re so happy we chose The Chadwick!

• Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 07/02/2016

We booked The Chadwick for our July wedding reception and are so happy that we did. I can not say enough great things about this venue. From the very beginning when we booked it was a great experience. Stacy and Amy were so helpful and made everything so easy for us. We were planning from out of town and I would not have been able to do it without the help of both of them. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and the staff were perfect! They were professional, friendly, and made sure that everything was exactly how we liked the whole night. We got so many compliments from our guests on the food, decorations, and service. I would definitely recommend The Chadwick to any couple in search of a great wedding venue!

We booked 18 months out from our wedding date so obviously we had plenty of time to ask plenty of questions and change half of our details. Every staff member was so helpful and catered to everything we wanted. They really make themselves available to you. we didn't even find the need for a wedding planner because how they were on top of everything. In the end, it was even more perfect than we could have ever hoped for. The food was amazing the venue is clean, and you won't need to worry about a thing!

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

We do not have enough amazing things to say about our experience working with The Chadwick. From our initial meetings, Stacy & Amy were extremely professional and responded to all emails and (countless) questions in a timely manner. Every aspect of our reception was handled with complete care, especially our cookie table which featured over 3,000 cookies that were beautifully displayed. The staff was beyond courteous to our guests and we received several compliments on their professionalism. The ballroom looked absolutely stunning and brought to life a vision that I didn't even know I had! We would without a doubt recommend The Chadwick to anyone who is looking to have a wedding reception where the details are taken care of for you and all you have to worry about is enjoying the day.