93 Reviews for The Chadwick

Wireless Internet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
93 The Chadwick Reviews

Stacy and the staff at the Chadwick were PHENOMENAL! Stacy made this process as smooth as possible and was there every step of the way. She responded quickly to even my silliest questions and never made me feel like I was a nuisance. The day of the wedding was fantastic due to the awesome wait staff. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much they felt catered to! I could go on and on about the Chadwick! They were the absolute best.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations

I can not say enough good things about the Chadwick. I was a bride that did not want to have to do anything DIY or worry about anything on the day of the wedding and the Chadwick made this absolutely possible and I know they can accommodate any budget. I knew on the day of the wedding I wouldn't have to worry about a thing because I knew that the Chadwick staff would be taking care of everything. For example, the day before the wedding we picked up our cupcakes and cake topper and I was going to have my bridesmaids put everything on the cupcake stand for me because originally the Chadwick doesn't do that if you don't use the bakery that they partner with. Once they saw the stand and everything and saw it was minimal they were nice enough to do it for us. My parents kept saying they couldn't get over the service level and the attention to detail. Even my bridesmaid who is in the hospitality industry and works for Expedia said to me the customer service level at this venue is by far the best she has ever seen. I would absolutely recommend The Chadwick to any future bride or groom looking for an event space.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We have nothing but good reviews for The Chadwick! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at this venue. Everything went so smoothly thanks to the help of everyone there. Stacy and all the other coordinators were so helpful and accommodating through our entire wedding planning process. We never had a question unanswered, even when I sent multiple emails a day as things popped into my head. The day of our wedding we were assigned a coordinator that made sure that everything and everyone were in the right place at the right time. It helped to make our day much less stressful and more enjoyable. Furthermore, the food at the reception was phenomenal. Almost every guest that we talked to said that the food was fantastic. Overall our wedding day was beautiful, stress-free, and fun thanks to everyone’s help at The Chadwick. We couldn’t be more grateful and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a simple, elegant day.

Profile Picture Shayna, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

The Chadwick was absolutely amazing! We live out of town and they helped make the whole process easy! Our wedding day was the best ever, and everyone had a great time! The Chadwick employees helped us every step of the way!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Chadwick is a perfect place to have a wedding & a reception! The entire staff was extremely helpful, super nice, and they made sure our experience was special and stress free!

Profile Picture Stormie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding reception at the Chadwick was absolutely perfect and we are so happy we chose this venue.
The Chadwick was our second venue to visit after getting engaged last summer. The first was a barn venue that was not air conditioned and required too much coordination with outside vendors. With the Chadwick, we were able to have the best of both worlds. We wanted to have the option of an indoor/outdoor space, so our cocktail hour was out on their beautiful covered patio and the indoor reception area accommodated our 232 guests comfortably. The best part, for us, was not having to coordinate with other vendors, which made planning a wedding and working full-time jobs (I'm a teacher and my husband works in IT) because included in the Chadwick's packages are all of the vendors you would need
Every single staff member we worked with was professional - responding to calls and emails promptly during the initial planning process, and caring - ensuring all of the details in the final stages of planning as well as the day of - were met.
Last things to mention was the quality of the food. For days after the wedding I was still hearing from friends and family who were complimenting how delicious all of the food was. Overall, our experience at the Chadwick - from start to finish - was absolutely perfect.
Without question or hesitation, we highly recommend the Chadwick for a wedding reception!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bethany, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Chadwick and it was everything we ever dreamed it would be! Amy was amazing to work with and I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make our day so special! She responded to all of our emails quickly and answered all of our questions thoroughly, really helping to alleviate a lot of wedding planning stress. Everything was very organized from start to finish. The rest of the staff was also wonderful, we had so many compliments from guests about how kind all of the staff were. The patio for our ceremony was absolutely perfect with all of the white and then the flowers in the background. I fell in love with how they set up all of our decorations at the reception as well and I couldn't have invisioned it any better! I would recommend anyone and everyone to have their wedding at the Chadwick. If I could do it all over again, I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Top to bottom this is the place to have your wedding! Stacy and Amy are not only personable visionary's but respond fast to emails! They always answered with detail and made me confident that on the big day I would have professionals on my side to make sure everything went smoothly. Amy did a wonderful job of keeping the ceremony on target and making sure the reception ballroom was a true dream come true. The level of romance was felt from floor to ceiling. Dana the day of the wedding was priceless! She feels like family. She took care of us in every aspect that was beyond our expectations of the day. Every person in our bridal party and parents raved about how personable and efficient she is. She truly made us feel at home and special. Above and beyond what we could have hoped for the night of our wedding. The food was complimented many times by guests. The cake from Lincoln bakery was out of this world in both taste and esthetics. The value for the venue is a fact, but the service is priceless!

Jess and AJ

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give The Chadwick more stars I would. Everything for our wedding was perfect. From start to finish this place was more than we could have asked for. The ladies who helped with setting things up, going over options and all the other details were wonderful. Their venue includes a lot more in their packages than other places we looked into. They took care of table and chair decorations, cake and bar were included in our package and they had the option to use their card box and centerpieces. We had a shuttle to and from our hotel for guests. Their dinner options were great, we did not feel like we had to compromise with what we wanted vs. what they offered. The food was fantastic! The cake was from Lincoln Bakery and was delicious, they offered many options for cake, filling and design. They were very flexible and accommodating. We had to add a few people last minute and they took care of it with no complaints and no stress. Which for a bride planning a wedding is desperately needed! The majority of our wedding budget went into the venue and it was worth every penny spent! I got compliments all night on my venue choice and how great it was, how it was one of the nicest wedding venues my guests had been to. I have already recommended the place to several people and plan to tell more about them. I was absolutely blown away by The Chadwick and staff! From the beginning of the process until the end, they were amazing!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Everything was perfect! Amy was so easy and fun to work with I never worried about anything! The food was amazing, the drinks were fabulous, and we didn't have to worry about decoration setup or breakdown! Our servers were extremely attentive and an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding! I would definitely recommend the chadwick to friends and family! I have no regrets, no disasters the happened, and everything went off perfectly!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My hubby and I got married 2 weeks ago at The Chadwick and we couldn't be more pleased. We also had our rehearsal luncheon there as well. Amazing food, service, and classy venue for both events. The venue was PERFECT and made wedding planning easy for us! Stacy worked with us throughout our entire engagement to help make our day special. She kept things organized and was very helpful. Stacy responded to all of our emails and phone calls within 1-2 days max and even offered opinions and suggestions to keep things simple for us. Our 2 main servers the night of the wedding, Dana and Vince, were awesome! Refills on drinks all night without even asking, for the bridal party and the parents. Dana even joined us on the dance floor throughout the night to help me keep my dress from dragging!! She WOBBLED with us while holding my dress. How amazing!! They were so fun! Our wedding was truly the best day ever because of the staff at The Chadwick. Amy was our wedding coordinator who helped keep our ceremony and reception running smoothly. It was nice to have a coordinator there the day of the wedding to keep us organized, punctual, and sane! This was one of the only venues that we found that included food, alcohol, cake, table linens, wedding coordinator, etc ALL in one package per person. We wanted to find a venue that worked within our budget and the Chadwick was IT! Very reasonably priced and includes a lot in the package per person. The food was to die for. I hope that I go to a wedding there in the future to enjoy the food again :) I would LOVE to work with the Chadwick again for future events and would HIGHLY recommend The Chadwick to any bride and groom who want a stress free wedding! We could not be happier! Thank you Chadwick staff! :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews

Look NO FURTHER .. YOU'VE FOUND THE BEST IN SERVICE, PROFESSIONALISM, FLEXIBILITY, VALUE ,RESPONSIVENESS ... AND THE BEST PITTSBURGH PEOPLE YOU COULD EVER FIND!!!! STACY, DANA,JUDY,JACKIE AND "DA BOMB" AMY!!!!! GOOD LORD 'PATIENCE' OF A SAINT'... AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT LIGHTLY !!!!
We also had an emergency as our Photographer was in a car accident on way to venue and went to hospital... the OWNERS took PICTURES FOR US...( Susan Sandale and staff )until we could get someone to fill in later.. WHO ELSE WOULD DO THAT? and immediately calmed our nerves as they searched for another ... I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL TO ALL AT THE CHADWICK FOR A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES... THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU ! TRACY JONES (MOTHER OF THE BRIDE )

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We had the pleasure of working with Stacy while planning our wedding at the Chadwick in July. We chose the Chadwick for a few reasons. We fell in love with the Pavilion for our ceremony location and we liked the idea of having everything in once place for our many out of town guests. The shuttle service was definitely a plus for them! Even more importantly, my husband and I live in California and needed a venue that would help us plan the details. That is exactly what we got from Stacy and the rest of the staff at The Chadwick!

I was not a bride who dreamt of her wedding day all her life and knew exactly what she wanted but I did want a wedding that reflected “us”. Stacy actually worked with both my mom and I (since I was out of town) to make our wedding a day I will never forget. Stacy was so flexible and patient with us! Working with her took a great deal of stress out of the planning process.

The day of our wedding ran so well! Everyone warned me to be prepared for something to go wrong. Something always does, they say. Well, I can honestly say that everything at The Chadwick went exactly as planned. If something did go wrong, I never knew. Our ceremony coordinator, Amy, did a fantastic job of keeping everyone in line and on time! We definitely needed some direction. Our banquet coordinator, Dana was absolutely spectacular!! Numerous guests and members of our wedding party commented about how wonderful she was. Dana payed special attention to my 94 year old grandfather, keeping his coffee hot whatever else he needed. She literally took care of everything and went above and beyond, always with a smile. Finally, the food was delicious! We received many compliments from our guests and highly recommend the late night snacks!

We’re so happy we chose The Chadwick!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked The Chadwick for our July wedding reception and are so happy that we did. I can not say enough great things about this venue. From the very beginning when we booked it was a great experience. Stacy and Amy were so helpful and made everything so easy for us. We were planning from out of town and I would not have been able to do it without the help of both of them. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly and the staff were perfect! They were professional, friendly, and made sure that everything was exactly how we liked the whole night. We got so many compliments from our guests on the food, decorations, and service. I would definitely recommend The Chadwick to any couple in search of a great wedding venue!

Profile Picture Kailyn, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

We booked 18 months out from our wedding date so obviously we had plenty of time to ask plenty of questions and change half of our details. Every staff member was so helpful and catered to everything we wanted. They really make themselves available to you. we didn't even find the need for a wedding planner because how they were on top of everything. In the end, it was even more perfect than we could have ever hoped for. The food was amazing the venue is clean, and you won't need to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture User7074155, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding there January 2016 and was the most smooth part of the whole day. Everyone there was so dedicated to our wedding and all of the guests. Even after I told Stacy (planner) that I wanted to have a Star Wars theme reception she went with it without putting me down and even made suggestions to me. They put so much time into detail and everything came out perfect and beautiful. If I could go back I'd chose this place all over again!

Profile Picture Ailisha, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best place to host a wedding! The staff, consultants and servers were top notch. Words cannot describe how perfect our evening was.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

The Chadwick staff literally made all my dreams come true! Stacey and her staff helped me to organize, plan and choose the decorations for my wedding. They truly "got" what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone. The food was excellent and totally worth the price.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

We used The Chadwick for out reception only and it was such a simple and stress free experience! Jackie and Stacey were both so easy to work with and very attentive to what we wanted! We had a lot of out of town guests invited and weren't sure how many would be attending - with the room we were using we needed a minimum guest count of 125. When we only had 106 attend, Jackie and Stacey were more than happy to work with us and use the extra fee we needed to pay regardless and use is for upgrades to our hors d'oeuvres! All in all a great experience on planning. During the reception itself, we shared a wall with another reception and their DJ was blasting their sound system, which I thought was very rude of the other party. Jackie and Stacey did their best to ask them to turn it down, but the party themselves weren't that respectful of their requests. So if you don't want other people around your event space, you may not be satisfied here; we didn't mind - we had a blast regardless!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with both Stacy and Jackie who could not have been more helpful. They were always available via phone or email when I reached out to them. I mainly worked with Stacy during my wedding planning process and she always seemed to know exactly what I wanted and the look that I was going for. I decided to do some of the decorating on my own instead of using all of the decorations that the Chadwick provided. I dropped my wedding decorations off the day before the wedding, only mentioned ONE time where I wanted everything to go and how I wanted the ceremony space/reception hall set up and it was done EXACTLY how I wanted it. I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and reception venue. The wait staff was amazing and kept dinner moving/drinks filled. Amy, the wedding coordinator, was so calm on the day of the rehearsal and during the wedding and made the entire day run smoothly. After being in several weddings prior to my own and seeing the stress the bride has been under, I am so glad that I chose The Chadwick and had the stress taken off of me! The food was delicious and my wedding guests had nothing but compliments about the entire day.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I booked The Chadwick for our wedding reception and we were thoroughly impressed from the very beginning. We worked with Stacy who was wonderful: very professional, communicative, and accommodating. We had a one-hour cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres and a five-hour reception with a buffet dinner. (And a five-hour open bar.) The Chadwick made planning our reception SO much easier. Booking with The Chadwick included the venue itself, dinner, cake, rentals, some decorations, and someone to help you plan it all! We had a smaller guest count than we were expecting and Stacy worked with us to upgrade what we already had since we weren’t going to be spending as much money on dinner and the bar. The day went off without a hitch and was perfect in every way. Special shout-out to Maria, who took care of my husband and I during the reception (she is the BEST)!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The most awesome place for a wedding!! Beyond first class service!! There isn't enough nice things we could say about Stacy,Jackie(wedding planners) Dana (manager of the wedding) Jessica (server) Keith (server) and all of the other people who brought this wedding together and kept everything under control.We simply couldn't have asked for anything more on our daughters special night!! Thanks to all the staff at the Chadwick!! Highly recommended wedding venue!! The Key family

Profile Picture Jackie , 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chadwick was the PERFECT venue for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We rented the beautiful covered outdoor patio for both our ceremony and cocktail hour and moved into the ballrooms for the reception. It was so convenient to hold all events of our wedding day in one location, and our guests loved that they could grab a cocktail immediately following the ceremony - our package even included a shuttle to and from our hotels so that guests did not have to worry about driving! The fact that the patio is covered helped to allay any concerns about the weather, while still allowing us to hold an outdoor ceremony. The ballroom is tastefully decorated with a neutral palette, which provides the perfect canvas for couples to create their own look and feel for their reception. All of our personal details (including the cookie table) were setup beautifully, and The Chadwick added some nice touches to compliment the atmosphere. Beyond the wonderful facility, the staff at The Chadwick is beyond amazing!! Our event planner, Stacy, was incredibly sweet and organized - she walked us through every step of the planning process and made sure that every possible detail was accounted for. On the day of the wedding, we had both a ceremony coordinator and event manager who made sure the entire day went smoothly. In addition, the bridal party had our own personal attendant who made sure we always had everything we needed. Overall, The Chadwick goes above and beyond for its clients - we could not have picked a better venue for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Margo, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used The Chadwick as our ceremony and reception site. They offer wonderful packages and excellent wedding planning that literally takes all of the worry out of a wedding. We coordinated our wedding with Stacy and she kept in touch with us the entire 8 month long journey. We were extremely lucky that this very popular upscale venue was available for our wedding day.

After the services we received, we would not have wanted our wedding to be anywhere else. Although the packages were a little on the expensive side, it was well worth it since the venue took care of everything we needed - we did not have to do anything ourselves on the day of the wedding. Our families were extremely happy with how our wedding day turned out.

There is not enough room in this review to express how well-done everything was at The Chadwick. The food was excellent, ALL of our guests enjoyed everything from start to finish, the atmosphere was wonderful, and the decorations were beautiful (including the ceremony, ballroom, the overall appeal of the interior of the main building, and the exterior greenery).

The Staff on our wedding day was absolutely amazing. Our main coordinator that day was Dana, and our main server that day was Maria. MARIA WAS AWESOME IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT. All of our guests enjoyed Maria's service, friendliness, and willingness to work an extremely long day (at LEAST 9 hours) in a continuous good mood. Dana and Maria worked with us both starting a few hours before our ceremony was scheduled. Dana and Maria also spent the entire reception time with us. Maria took care of our wedding party and us - we did not have to do a thing except go up to the buffet to get our food, which is what we preferred rather than being served. Dana continuously checked in with our parents to make sure that THEY were satisfied with how everything was going. Our parents were very happy about their attentiveness throughout the night and how elegant everything was.

Profile Picture User5214673, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews