The Chadwick Reviews

116 Reviews for The Chadwick

• Leah

Leah Mccoy · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Best Wedding Venue in Pittsburgh

The Chadwick was the PERFECT wedding venue for my husband and I. We were looking for a beautiful, rustic outdoor wedding, with the security of having an indoor reception to avoid the unpredictable Pittsburgh weather. We have said over & over again since our wedding on 8/24/2019 that the best decision we made throughout the planning process was picking The Chadwick as our venue. Stacy was our go-to girl from day 1. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and she made everything so easy & enjoyable. The modern style of the venue, the price, the location, the friendliness & professionalism of the staff (shout out to Stacy & Miss D!), the packages available to you with food, alcohol, decorations, etc. Everything about this venue was exactly what we needed/wanted. I HIGHLY recommend The Chadwick to all newly-engaged couples looking for a venue. We are so thankful for all they did to make our wedding absolutely PERFECT.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Hope

Hope Bowersock · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Venue tour

Beautiful venue! Stacy was very nice and answered all of our questions.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Vanessa Seaburn · Married on 01/25/2020

The were amazing

The staff at the Chadwick was amazing! The were so attentive, quick and efficient. Miss D made us feel so comfortable and at ease at our reception knowing she had everything handled. Our bridal party loved Val Jean, she took amazing care of us! Stacy was amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. We were very happy with everything, and thought our day turned out perfectly.

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/25/2019

Best venue in the area!

My husband and I got married here on 10/25/19 and, honestly, I have a million wonderful things to say about this venue! To begin, Stacy and Jackie were absolutely amazing in the planning process, they were responsive, and they also offered advice for us which was super helpful! They helped us put our vision together and when the day finally came, they even added some of their own details to our room and space and I was speechless when I saw how beautiful everything turned out! Val and Miss D were our day of coordinators and they did an amazing job making sure everything went as it should! All of our guests raved about the wait staff during dinner and how kind and helpful everyone was. And, the food was delicious! Lisa helped us on our rehearsal and coordinated that which was awesome. On the day of our wedding, one of my bridesmaids had a small wardrobe malfunction, and Lisa fixed it right up! I could go on and on- but I will say that I highly highly recommend The Chadwick for your wedding! They are so helpful in the planning and can help make your dream wedding come true!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Lynn · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything I dreamed of!

I had my wedding at The Chadwick on 10/19/19 and it was absolutely beautiful! We had both our ceremony and reception there.
    Stacy helped me start planning over a year ago and she was amazing through the whole process from start to finish! She made wedding planning beyond easy!
    Everything was so beautiful! They decorated the entire ceremony and reception better than I could even imagine! The entire staff was so nice and anything we needed they were there in a heartbeat! Judy coordinated our day perfectly! She got all my family lined up and organized for the ceremony flawlessly!
    Marissa was our amazing server for the night and she was so sweet and so attentive! Miss Dana got us anything we needed when we asked and was so incredible.
    The food was great! We did a sit down dinner and everyone raved about the food. If I had to do It all over again, I would 100% pick The Chadwick again.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hilary · Married on 09/21/2019

Best. Day. Ever!

Everything about our experience with the Chadwick was top notch! From our first meeting with Stacy, through countless emails with questions, to the planning meeting a few weeks before, she and her team were nothing short of amazing. They are always there to answer a question, provide advice, and truly make your wedding day special. When I walked into my wedding day and saw the vision I had planned in my head for a year in real life, I was so incredibly happy! My husband, our families, and our guests can not stop saying how wonderful the day was. The food, the service, the decoration set-up, every person there goes above and beyond to make you feel special and relaxed on your wedding day. We would recommend the Chadwick 100% to any couple.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2019

The Chadwick

The Chadwick was the perfect place to have our wedding! Everything was amazing from the moment we went to tour it to the actual wedding. Stacy and her team do a phenomenal job and are so easy to work with. They help you with every decision and answer every question within a day or two. The best part was that we didn’t have to do any set up or tear down. We just dropped off our stuff and they set it all up and boxed it up for us at the end of the wedding. If you want to be stress free wedding planning, choose the Chadwick! The food is incredible also!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Karen · Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride had her daughter's wedding on September 14, 2019 and reception here. It was exceptional.

From the 1st meeting with Stacey throughout the planning of my daughter's wedding. I was out of the state and she was so professional and supportive throughout the wedding planning. Having the ability to see a wedding set up decreased my anxiety and I knew that Stacey and her staff would do an excellent job. The wedding and reception was AMAZING!! Friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the venue was. It was also so wonderful to be able to drop off items the day before.
    Thank you for doing an Amazing job and helping make a perfect day for my daughter.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Casey Patsilevas · Married on 05/10/2019

Outstanding

We had our wedding at The Chadwick and it was everything we could have imagined and more! The entire staff at The Chadwick is so attentive, helpful, and truly top notch with the whole wedding planning/day of event process. We met with Stacy multiple times and each time she was extremely helpful in making our wedding exactly what we had envisioned. She also made the process extremely fun and stress free. The day of our event, the staff felt like family. They are so friendly, extremely hardworking, very attentive, and the food is excellent. Our family and friends have not stopped commenting to us about how GORGEOUS our wedding was and it's all thanks to Stacy and the entire staff at The Chadwick. I cannot stay enough good things about this venue and staff. THEY ARE AMAZING. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Katiee

Katiee · Married on 05/03/2019

This Place is Amazing!

It is so hard to transfer the overwhelming and joyous feelings I have towards this place into words, but I am going to try!

The Chadwick is simply amazing! We had our ceremony and reception there. Stacy was a pure gem to work with from start to finish throughout the planning! I could not think of a better person to go through such an important process with when it came to planning, executing, and her always being willing to accommodate my quirkiness (I was not a by-the-book bride). She was always available to answer my questions, give me advice, and was just a fun-loving person in general to deal with. She sees lots of brides, but Stacy made me feel so special!

The day before and the day of, The Chadwick’s staff BLEW US AWAY with their execution of our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course the reception. We do not have a single thing we’d change about any of those events. How easy is it to drop a ton of decor, favors, etc. at their door and walk in the next day to see it placed even more beautifully than you imagined without having to give any direction? The staff itself was so kind, and so professional! We received compliment after compliment on how good the food was and how beautiful The Chadwick was.

Brides, grooms, their families- you will NOT regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Baxter · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommended!!

Stacy and her entire team are seriously the best!! Everyone at the Chadwick worked so hard to make every detail of our wedding perfect. It exceeded our expectations. They take care of everything on your wedding day so you're able to relax and enjoy yourself. We were blown away at how beautiful the room looked once the Chadwick put their finishing touches on all of our tables and extra space!! We can't thank the team enough for being there for us every step of the way. Highly recommend this venue for future brides!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing staff, one stop shop, can't say enough great things!

The Chadwick was the perfect one-stop shop! There is so much included in their wedding packages, it was such an easy decision to go with them! Stacy was a literal saint, and put so much time and effort into our wedding. She answered emails within hours of sending them and gave great advice. Everything was easily explained and they truly put the bride and groom first. The day of team was also amazing. Val Jean-WOW! She worked so hard to make sure our entire wedding party was taken care of. She never stopped moving the entire night. The decorations were amazing and the everyone was so great to work with. I was so stress free and felt like The Chadwick did whatever they could to make sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

I had my wedding last Saturday and everything was perfect. From the beginning, Stacy the event planner was so easily accessible, open to any questions and just so very helpful. She coordinated everything perfectly leading up to our day and helped with the rehearsal dinner as well. I dropped off all my decorations, etc on Friday morning and they set everything up for me and it looked perfect when I saw it Saturday! On the day of, Miss D was beyond amazing. She made sure everything was PERFECT and regularly checked in with me and the groom to make sure everything was okay. She made sure we were taken care of. I heard from my family and friends that the servers on the day of were amazing as well esp Vincenzo who was at the parents table. My parents couldn’t stop raving about how attentive he was. If you are looking for a venue to make your day perfect, flawless and effortless you should definitely book with the Chadwick!! Not enough stars to give these hard workers!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Susan · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so glad that we chose The Chadwick for our daughter’s wedding reception, which took place on 8/18/18. Everything was absolutely beautiful! And the staff was absolutely awesome!
    Stacy, our Event Planning Manager, was there every step of the way, making sure everything we planned and hoped for became a reality. She was very easy to work with; she answered every question promptly, was extremely well - organized, and made us feel that we were her only customers! The staff who tended to us at the reception - Ms. D, Susan, Keith, Mike, Janet, Caroline, Chelsea, Allyson, Samantha, Andrea and Evelyn – could not have been more attentive to us and to our guests. They checked on us frequently, making sure we had everything we needed. The escort table was gorgeous, the ballroom was decorated beautifully, the food was delicious, the cake was exquisite (thanks to Lincoln Bakery), and we loved, loved, loved how the cookie table was set up!! We could go on and on! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed everything that the Chadwick offered! Everything was simply perfect! We would recommend The Chadwick for your wedding event! You won’t be disappointed. We thank everyone who played any part in our daughter’s wedding reception. You made it a day to remember!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2018

I don't normally write reviews, however I had to shout out about the Chadwick! We had our daughter's wedding this past weekend, and I can't stop thinking about what a wonderful day we had from beginning to end. From our first meeting with the Chadwick staff, we felt comfortable enough to book our date, and it was the best decision. Wedding day went exactly as planned. Dana, our wedding manager, was the best all evening, catering to our guests like family. Her entire staff was friendly and accommodating, from a beautiful set up of the room, a great dinner, to cleaning up and bringing everything out to our car on a cart. All we had to do was enjoy the evening, and that's exactly what we did!! Thank you to the Chadwick for making our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding everything we hoped it would be!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

They handled all the details and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted and only thought to dream of! All the planners my husband and I met with were organized, scheduled and responsive to our wants and desires. They went above and beyond in all aspects! The entire venue was stunningly gorgeous!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

The Chadwick is perfect for anyone looking for help with the planning, but wants to plan on their own also. They are always available to answer questions, no matter how small. I moved out of Pittsburgh, but they were still available when I was in town and easy to work with. And don't get me started on how beautiful the ceremony and reception were!!!! They went above and beyond our dreams and it looked like it was straight out of a fairy tale. Absolutely nothing went wrong, and if it did, I didn't know and they took care of it! I don't plan on ever getting married again ;) but I would use the Chadwick again! Thank you for everything! You guys are the best!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't thank Stacy, Val, and all of the others who helped with our wedding reception. To have everything go so smoothly on the day of was something I thought would be impossible but they pulled off the improbable by pleasing not only me and my husband, but everyone! The food is terrific, first off. Vegan, vegetarians and meat eaters were all delighted by the food choices. We also got incredible remarks on how beautifully decorated our venue was. We went through a lot of hardships the last two months leading up to the wedding, including a seriously ill groomsmen, yet The Chadwick put all of our last minute details to ease and really gave us the best wedding reception we could have dreamed of. I cannot recommend them enough, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

So pleased I went to the Chadwick for my wedding. Stacey was amazing to work with and she made planning foolproof. I had a beautiful reception that Dana ensured met my needs all night. It was just the greatest.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Becky · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about The Chadwick and Stacy! What a fabulous experience we had! From the very beginning, Stacy was kind, polite, professional, and took so much of our stress away! She gave us several tours of the venue and allowed us to come back with our parents as well as on several other occasions to see the rooms set up for weddings with different package options. She was extremely responsive to emails – always answering questions in less than 24 hours – most of the time even quicker than that! Many of the other venues we explored were not nearly as receptive and we had difficulty even setting up a tour! Stacy took the time to sit down with us on several occasions to capture our exact vision, color scheme, and anticipated guest demographics to make our day magical and she did just that! The Chadwick took care of everything for us – ordering our cake, centerpieces, table numbers, displaying cookies on our cookie table, setting up the escort and memory table, decorating the room to perfection, hosting cocktail hour, clean-up, and providing us a day-of coordinator. So much of our stress was relieved by using The Chadwick as our venue. There was another wedding the same day as ours, but just as Stacy promised, we barely knew they were there! It felt as if we had the whole place to ourselves! We received so many compliments on our wedding and many of our guests asked if weddings are always that beautiful. We can’t stop looking at the pictures of how beautiful our venue was and are so thankful to Stacy and her staff for making our day perfect! We would most highly recommend the Chadwick to anyone and everyone! It truly was the perfect venue! - Nathan and Becky

Sent on 06/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

I had my wedding at the Chadwick in April 2018 and it was the best experience I could have asked for or dreamed of! Stacy (my planner) and Dana (my coordinator) went above and beyond to make my wedding day so amazing! They care about the small details and were so accommodating to my requests. The entire staff was so pleasant and I received so many compliments on how beautifully put together everything was! Lots of compliments on the food and bar service as well. I wish I could do my wedding over again just to work with the Chadwick!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

Stacy and the staff at the Chadwick were PHENOMENAL! Stacy made this process as smooth as possible and was there every step of the way. She responded quickly to even my silliest questions and never made me feel like I was a nuisance. The day of the wedding was fantastic due to the awesome wait staff. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much they felt catered to! I could go on and on about the Chadwick! They were the absolute best.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Every detail taken care of!

Our experience with The Chadwick was INCREDIBLE! Stacy, our coordinator, is the best there is - period! We are so lucky we could have her with us for the entire process. She is incredibly organized, professional, and always responded to our questions immediately. She was truly the glue that held everything together, and we don't know what we would have done without her. Her attention to detail is excellent, and it was so incredibly easy to plan everything with her. She knew what would look good together, and offered suggestions I hadn't even thought about myself. She was so patient, and was just amazing to work with - I could go on and on! On top of that, our reception was just perfect. Everything looked amazing, and the service was phenomenal. We felt completely relaxed, because we knew everything was taken care of. Our drinks were always topped off (even while we were on the dance floor), and everyone was so attentive. We loved our experience at The Chadwick, and recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in a heartbeat. If you want someone to take care of all the little details at your reception, The Chadwick (and Stacy) should be your first choice!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not say enough good things about the Chadwick. I was a bride that did not want to have to do anything DIY or worry about anything on the day of the wedding and the Chadwick made this absolutely possible and I know they can accommodate any budget. I knew on the day of the wedding I wouldn't have to worry about a thing because I knew that the Chadwick staff would be taking care of everything. For example, the day before the wedding we picked up our cupcakes and cake topper and I was going to have my bridesmaids put everything on the cupcake stand for me because originally the Chadwick doesn't do that if you don't use the bakery that they partner with. Once they saw the stand and everything and saw it was minimal they were nice enough to do it for us. My parents kept saying they couldn't get over the service level and the attention to detail. Even my bridesmaid who is in the hospitality industry and works for Expedia said to me the customer service level at this venue is by far the best she has ever seen. I would absolutely recommend The Chadwick to any future bride or groom looking for an event space.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Shayna · Married on 08/26/2017

We have nothing but good reviews for The Chadwick! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at this venue. Everything went so smoothly thanks to the help of everyone there. Stacy and all the other coordinators were so helpful and accommodating through our entire wedding planning process. We never had a question unanswered, even when I sent multiple emails a day as things popped into my head. The day of our wedding we were assigned a coordinator that made sure that everything and everyone were in the right place at the right time. It helped to make our day much less stressful and more enjoyable. Furthermore, the food at the reception was phenomenal. Almost every guest that we talked to said that the food was fantastic. Overall our wedding day was beautiful, stress-free, and fun thanks to everyone’s help at The Chadwick. We couldn’t be more grateful and would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a simple, elegant day.

Sent on 08/28/2017