The Centre at Bluffton Reviews

7 | Bluffton, OH

7 Reviews for The Centre at Bluffton

Courtney · Married on 12/30/2017

I held my reception at The Centre on 12/30/17 and I loved it. They are easy to work with and make wedding planning a breeze. They took care of the food, alcohol, decorations, set up and clean up making my wedding day and planning stress free!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jason · Married on 09/23/2017

We had an amazing wedding at the Centre. They helped us the entire time and made our special day go without a hitch. The way they decorated the Centre transformed it to our vision of what we wanted. They went above and beyond. Ashley and Stacy are amazing. I am extremely glad we had our wedding at the Centre! I would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

The Centre is a great venue with AMAZING staff! They encourage creativity and have wonderful ideas to help make your day perfect! They make wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • F

Tammy · Married on 05/30/2009

The staff were so awesome. It is a beautiful inside and out.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2008

The people at the Centre are easy to work with and they do all they can to make sure your wedding is wonderful. It is a small buisness and is run by two women so if you're looking for a venue that you can be guaranteed will do all they can to take care of you, this is the place! I think they can seat up to 500 some people on round tables. It is a really nice hall.

Sent on 03/30/2009

Brandi · Married on 08/04/2018

While we went with another wedding venue simply due to location, Makayla gave us a great tour of the venue and a lot of information about what the venue has to offer. Stacy and Ashley were quick to respond to our emails and all three were so nice! If it wasn't for the location factor, we would have chosen The Centre.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ricardo · Married on 06/10/2017

It was a great experience. Well worth the price and made everything easier. We had a blast. Management was understating with our special requests and made a effort to accommodate them at our culturally diverse wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2017