The Center of Connected Living-Fl Reviews

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

April Married on 02/23/2016
    Corinne is a trusted colleague and devoted wedding officiant. She brings warmth, love and humor into all of her wedding ceremonies and is passionate about being a part of her clients' special day. Her ability to capture the vision and dream of the couple's she works with is truly remarkable. She is timely, reliable and has impeccable follow through. I highly recommend Corinne to be your next wedding officiant!
    Nancy Married on 02/07/2016
    The Officiant personalized the ceremony to reflect the love and dedication of the couple. She displayed warmth, humor, and direct interaction with the couple and guests. You felt her joy in performing the ceremony . I was a guest at this event.
    Shyla Married on 09/06/2015
    Thank you for being apart of our special day. It was a pleasure working with Dr. Scholtz simply because she made it easy and is quite punctual and efficient. My husband and I enjoyed doing the pre marital exercises online. We were able to add pieces of our faith which was very important. Thanks again for making our day magical.
    Anita Married on 05/31/2014
    It was my pleasure to work with Corrine. She has a generous nature and easy style. Corrine is poised and gentle, a wonderful combination for an officiant. We made our plans with Corrine by email, telephone and Face Time. She never rushed or seemed pressured to be finished, but instead allowed me to ask questions and patiently answered them all.