211 Reviews for The Carriage House

Champagne Toast (6)
Open Bar (5)
Signature Drink (5)
Chair Covers (3)

Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous venue, and the staff is incredible, too. Thank you Kristin, Megan and everyone else who made our wedding day the best day of my life. From day 1, they were on top of every detail and crazy request I had. Everything from creating my signature cocktail, to perfecting every detail I had wanted, The Carriage House was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help manage my wedding. The ballroom was beautiful and the food was amazing. Thank you all for everything, and I hope we'll cross paths again soon! ;-)

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, China, Linens

You assume planning a wedding from out of state would be stressful but Megan and Kristin and the team at The Carriage House made the entire process easy and enjoyable. Being in the industry and working for a company that owns five venues, I had very high standards. The Carriage House exceeded all of them. Not only was I impressed by everything, our guests are still raving about the wedding. The food, the venue itself, the service, the drinks, all of it. Many of our friends and family have even said it was "the best wedding they've ever been to." We feel so lucky to have chosen The Carriage House.

Photos
Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Linens, Parking, Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up

2/24/18. The Carriage House was amazing! The team made my day so stress free. We had the best time during the planning process with Kristin and Megan. They kept up with my forever changing mind! I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! The food and cake were so good! The bar staff did a great job! All my guest had a great time thanks to all that work at The Carriage House.

Profile Picture Alyson , 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

December 23, 2017 was truly the best day of our lives thanks to the Carriage House! Their professional and kindness made the day so perfect. They were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process and made everything we wanted to happen come true. Our guests are still raving about the venue, food, and atmosphere. I have and will recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married and I can only hope to be able to attend another event there. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

The Carriage House is a beautiful place to have a wedding. My husband and I got married on 12/17/17. It even snowed for us :-). The staff was excellent. They catered to me and my very involved family every need. It was worth all of the frustration and every dollar spent.

Mrs. Mosley Washington

Photo for The Carriage House Review - True Fairytale Wedding
Profile Picture Shawnnita, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael and I got married here at the beginning of December 2017 and we knew we were going to have a wonderful experience from the very beginning of planning our wedding! The Carriage House team is top notch and they are the most experienced team of wedding planners. They were there for us every step of the way and super flexible when it came to meeting times, and by allowing us to put our personal touches with the food options and decorations.
The day of our wedding was a dream come true. We could not have asked for more. We never felt rushed, there was never anything unexpected and we felt like royalty the entire night!
If you are looking for a venue that will cater to you and make the entire wedding planning experience the least stressful thing you have ever done, book the Carriage House and enjoy your time with your fiance because they will take care of the rest! Thank you to everyone who was there on our special day and who helped us over the entire planning process; you are all amazing!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet

The carriage house has an amazing team. When something comes up they fixed all issues without hesitations. I would recommend this vender to all looking for their dream come true wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Valet

Couldn’t have picked a better wedding venue. They go above & beyond to make sure you get everything you want! We received compliments from all of our guests on the food, venue, and service. Highly recommend the carriage house !! Megan & Kristin we’re absolutely awesome!

Profile Picture Megen, 10/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost the Carrriage House was amazing. From start to finish. I was not from the area and lived two and a half hours away so planning was a bit of a challenge. Carriage House really accommodated us. They really use personable touch from start to finish. Jenna , Kathy ( rehearsal captain) , Megan and Jackie were amazing including the rest of the staff . My nerves were shot the day of the wedding and they really made sure to help me calm down before I walked down the aisle. Jenna literally would make sure my husband and my drinks were always filled I would be walking to the other side of the room to greet a guest and they would have another waiting for me without even asking . They always asked is there anything I can get you. Megan and Jackie really made sure every fine detail was there that I wanted from vendor to execution. Kathy was amazing and made sure my rehearsal was organized and my bridal party had 22 people ! The chef was so nice and even came to each guests table to make sure they enjoyed the food which might I add they was phenomenal people are still talking about the vegan option we had for them. The cake was everything I could have dreamed of and working with the pastry chef she really got every detail. Thank you so much carriage house I wish I could get married again just so I could work with each of you their service is top notch and you get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Briana, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Indoor

Our wedding at the Carriage House was nothing short of perfect. The venue is beautiful, but the staff is what really made our experience so enjoyable. They made the entire process a breeze. I could not have done it without them. From the very beginning until the day of, everything was seemless.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not even know where to begin -- there are not words to describe how incredible The Carriage House is! Megan, Kristin and the entire team made the planning journey fun, organized and easy. They were there with us every step of the way and made sure all of our questions were answered. They are pros! The Carriage House felt like home to us. We were truly able to customize it to reflect our personalities and style on our special day. The gorgeous outdoor ceremony space allowed us to have the wedding ceremony of our dreams. All of our 285 guests continue to tell us about how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved the delicious food. The bridal and groom suites allowed us to get ready in a very beautiful, comfortable and convenient space. The fact that Gourmet Italian and Luscious & Sweet Gourmet Bakery are affiliated with The Carriage House made the process of choosing our cake and rehearsal dinner venue that much easier. We knew that the high quality that The Carriage House delivers would proliferate in these associated vendors, and that was certainly the case. We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding and want to thank the team from the bottom of our hearts for making it all so perfect. It truly felt like a fairytale!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Carriage House went well above our expectations making our wedding amazing!! 5 out of 5 stars i would give more if i could. Definitely Recommend if you are looking for a beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Erica , 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet

Most amazing wedding venue. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with. They were very on point and detailed. The food and staff was amazing. This is the perfect place for a wedding if you want to feel special for a day and not have to worry about anything going wrong.

Profile Picture Ivan, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding reception was held at The Carriage House on July 29, 2017. Everything went perfect! Kristin and Meg are so organized and detailed. There was not one thing out of place or not done. Kristin worked with my family and I to create a menu that fit with our budget. Kristin and Meg were very easy to get a hold of throughout the whole process, and really took time to get to know my husband and I. We were not just another couple getting married. Prior to the wedding, we got to take a private tour of the kitchen, and meet with the head chef. The head chef even made an appearance on our actual wedding day, and came out to talk to my family and us to be sure everything tasted okay. The pastry chefs did a wonderful job at designing and bringing to life our wedding cake. The decor and set up of the room was top notch and breath taking. After the wedding, The Carriage House held all of our personal belongings for us for an entire week, until we got back from our honeymoon. We were even invited back to take pictures at The Carriage House on our 1st Wedding Anniversary, which we plan on doing. I highly recommend having your wedding at this venue. Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Kellyann, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I start? Everything as soon as you step foot on the grounds just screams: "BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, CLASSY, DREAMY, and a FAIRYTALE." I HIGHLY recommend the Carriage House! During our search, we've seen a few places in North and Central Jersey and NO place compares to the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and the entire CH team, are simply amazing and completely hands on, to make sure you are at ease. We just had our wedding there, July 2017, and it was beautiful. Upon arrival, my wedding photographer and videographer was running late, and Megan had no issue of using my iphone to videotape us exiting the limo to head to the bridal suite to get ready. The little things go a long way and they did just that and beyond. They truly love what they do and it shows. Planning a wedding is stressful and costly, but the Carriage House team made it less stressful and on the big day it was beautiful. I can't stress enough of how they are sooooo accommodating and go along way to make sure you are happy. My family and friends keep telling me that my wedding is the BEST wedding they ever been to - not to brag lol, but seriously this place is gorgeous but the team makes it worthwhile. Priceless memories. Great wedding to embark on our journey of a lifetime.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My overall experience was AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Kea, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My entire experience at the carriage house- food, atmosphere, staff, and service was beyond exceptional. All of these combined created the wedding that dreams are made of. First of all, working with Megan, Kristin, Jamie, Carly, and Ellie made the process of wedding planning that much easier and less stressful. Talk about true professionals in their field. Megan and Kristin were so quick and efficient to respond to any emails and offered great suggestions to improve our experience. They also worked very well with our vendors. Carly worked with us to create the perfect package that included all our wants at a price within our budget. Jamie was very instrumental during our food and cake tasting and selection meetings. Ellie was amazing! She ran our entire rehearsal and coordinated the events the day of. Ellie checked in on me constantly and as soon as I needed something, it was there! Our guests even complemented the beauty of Carriage house, the taste of the food, and the great service they received during the event. Trust me brides, if you are looking for a stress-free day and elegant affair, be sure to look at Carriage House. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, China, Linens

The venue and staff were amazing and the food was outstanding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING - they were simply fabulous, we not only loved the venue but the staff as well!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Incredible staff--they were on top of everything! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Julia , 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Parking, China, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

How do I even begin? Our wedding was on February 18, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams thanks to The Carriage House! Like I said, where do I even begin? We searched for tons of venues, it seems like, during our venue search and this was by far our favorite. We fell in love with the Grand Savannah ball room! Then, we fell in love with the staff more so! Megan, the director of event operations, is phenomenal. She should win an award or something! She was so caring and accommodating! Abby and Jenna were amazing attendants the day of the wedding, every time we turned around they were there asking if we needed anything! I could not imagine a better day! It feels so good to say that we had the wedding of our dreams and I owe that to The Carriage House! I can go on and on about every detail that I appreciate but I don't think there are enough characters! The food, the atmosphere, and the staff are all worth more than 5 stars! Thank you everyone at The Carriage House!!!!

Profile Picture Keyana, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, China, Linens

My husband (still getting used to that word!) and I got married November 26th, and had our reception at the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and everyone else we worked with at the venue was so warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They even snuck the piano into the grand ballroom while I was distracted during the father-daughter dance so my husband could serenade me! My husband contacted the venue with the idea, and they made it happen. Best surprise ever!! Not only is the venue is gorgeous, but the team set it up exactly as I imagined. The food was great and the cake was beautiful, and only $1 per person?? We loved our wedding, and we are so thankful to the Carriage House and all the employees for helping make our day beautiful and stress free! I can't praise Carriage House and the team enough!! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jana, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Dance Floor, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, China, Linens

My overall experience with The Carriage House was amazing. The staff were all extremely nice and accommodating. My guests were treated with the utmost respect.

My husband and I wanted a cocktail hour full of options for our guests. The Carriage House provides a very plentiful selection of appetizers and food stations. Our guests raved over the abundance of food available to them.

The bridal suites were renovated and extremely spacious for our large wedding party. The grounds are well kept! There were plenty off staff provided too for the entire day so someone was always available for you.

My only complaint is that they charge $7 per guest for your wedding ceremony. I found that to be pricey considering our ceremony was only 20 min long and we provided everything except for the chairs.

Overall it's a 5 star venue.

Profile Picture User5494654, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Indoor

The Carriage House exceeded all of our wildest expectations for our special day. The staff was extremely organized, professional and willing to do whatever it takes to make our wedding day perfect! The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Everything was above and beyond gorgeous and perfect! I highly recommend the Carriage House to any couple wishing to have the perfect venue that is stunning with a professional staff willing to make your day extra special. You will leave having the most incredible time of your life.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on October 7th, 2016 and we are sooo Happy we choose to have our wedding at the Carriage House!!! If you are in the process of looking for a venue look no further because you will not find a more beautiful place, with such an amazing and supportive staff, better then The Carriage House. We loved how helpful and accommodating everyone we worked with was. We also loved the fact that there were ways to adjust the day to how we envisioned it, all while working within our budget. We received many complements from our guests on how beautiful the venue is, as well as complements on how delicious the cocktail hour food and dinner was. We could not of asked for a better group of people to work with, on what is one of the biggest day of our life.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews