The Carriage House Reviews

222 | Absecon, NJ

222 Reviews for The Carriage House

Robin · Married on 11/10/2013

Our guests are still telling us about how impressed they were with The Carriage House. We had such a wonderful experience with them. Lauren was fantastic on the wedding day. She coordinated everything and addressed any problem immediately (and there weren't many problems). I am a control freak and always have every detail planned out for events. The Carriage House exceeded even my standards for planning. It was obvious that they know what they are doing and they do it well. Our wedding was everything we wanted in part because of The Carriage House and their staff.

Sent on 08/30/2014

I could not have dreamed for my wedding to have been at any other venue than The Carriage House. The venue is beautiful and the staff is very professional and attentive, especially the day of my wedding. It was a pleasure to work with the entire staff. I'm still receiving compliments on how beautiful the venue is as well as how great the food was and how delicious the wedding cake was!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Linda · Married on 10/26/2013

The Carriage House was beautiful. Working with Carly, Lauren and Kristen was a pleasure. Wedding was like a fairy tale. Food was delicious. Staff was friendly and professional. All Guests commented that it was one of the best weddings they attended.

Sent on 11/01/2013

The carriage house definitely covers wedding planning from beginning to end. All you have to do is show up to your wedding. On our wedding day the staff of the carriage house handled every single thing. We were so pleased with the carriage house and are so thankful for their part in our dream wedding day.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jacki · Married on 10/11/2013

Couldn't say a bad thing if I wanted to!! Everything about The Carriage House was perfect and there was no aspect of disappointment anywhere.....Friendly, organized, responsive, accommodating, helpful, and knowledgeable are just a few words to describe their organization, not to mention that they exceeded expectations more then I could ever imagine!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jen · Married on 09/20/2013

The Carriage House went above and beyond our expectations. Lauren was on point with organizing the sequence of events of the day. She literally called our favorite restaurant to make sure our signature drink was exactly like the drink we were trying to re-create. Carly accommodated every detail regarding food, drinks and contract items - she even worked with staff to make a champagne tower for us to go with our decor. Overall, Carly and Lauren were so professional and flexible - the entire wedding process with them was easy and enjoyable. The day of attendant and service made you feel like you were truly special and allowed for us to more than enjoy our time. After the ceremony, our day-of attendent handed us both a drink and asked if we needed anything - my bracelet actually broke and the attendent literally took it, fixed it and brought it right back. The service the day-of was exceptional - I literally had to worry about NOTHING and we had a blast at our wedding. All the hard work Carly and Lauren did shined! I am so appreciate and would not change a thing!!! We received many comments that it was the best wedding of the year and the food was AWESOME! While getting married at the Carriage House is not necessary cheap as far as weddings go but the pricing is very fair when you look at the market they are in and considering the amount of service and accomodations provided - we beleive they offer the best value for a VERY nice wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kim · Married on 09/19/2013

The Carriage House is amazing. It was so beautiful on my wedding day. The service was wonderful. Staffs were friendly and quick. And the price, way better than any other places that we looked at.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2013

The Carriage House was AMAZING! We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Kristin Steelman and her staff. Lauren was also wonderful on the day of our wedding and the weeks leading up to the big day. Our guests praised the staff for their service and professionalism and we were blown away with the entire event! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a venue to consider the carriage house. The venue itself is beautiful and you will get a 110% from the staff.

Sent on 10/30/2013

The Carriage House was absolutely amazing to work with and they made our wedding everything and more. The venue itself is spectacular and we have some amazing pictures. The food was incredible!! Everyone is still raving about how much food there was. Kristin and Lauren were great to work with and we can't thank them enough for making it such a fantastic day for us.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Marlene · Married on 08/24/2013

The entire staff at the Carriage House was professional, attentive and extremely professional. We are so glad we chose their location for our venue.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2013

The Carriage House is magnificent!!! Everything was perfect! The staff were very helpful during the planning process and the quality of service was more than excellent! The staff helped me plan the wedding of my dreams! All of my guests loved the Carriage House and are still talking about how beautiful it was!! I have visited many vendors, but when I walked into the Carriage House, it took my breath away! You cannot compare the Carriage House to any other vendor!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Absolutely awesome venue! Did everything we asked and accommodated 255 guests !

Sent on 08/20/2013

Holly · Married on 08/09/2013

Luscious & Sweet Bakery is also owned by The Carriage House and that is who did our wedding cake.
    We decided to do a poker themed cake. We designed it together. It turned out amazing! The detail work they did was beautiful. I am not a big dessert or cake person at all. My wedding cake consisted of alternating layers of chocolate cake with strawberries and vanilla cake with strawberries. This was THE BEST cake I EVER had.
    I would recommend using them for not only your wedding cake but for any other event as well.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Corinne · Married on 08/02/2013

We initially booked another venue, but due to hurricane Sandy it was destroyed. We ended up at The Carriage House and it couldn't of been better, our day was perfect. From day one they were wonderful with everything, they have an amazing attention to detail. All of our meeting were right to the point and extremely professional. Kristen Steelman and Lauren Olden were the best! You can email them anytime and with any question and they get back to you right away. They do all the work so we were not stressed throughout the whole process. We can't thank them and The Carriage House enough for making our day better than we dreamed! I would recommend everyone to book with them!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Thelma · Married on 07/20/2013

Everything was made easy for us .Everybody is very accomodating and flexible.Even though its far from us and it was worth it.the food is amazing.My guest complimented me " good choice". and not one of them complained that they are hungry. Kristin and Lauren, you guys are the best , I will definetely recomment you and Carriage house to my friends and family .Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Marusya · Married on 07/17/2013

The Carriage House and their team were amazing!!! We had our dream wedding there and were happy with all services. The team took care of every detail and everything was timed perfectly. The food and catering services were great. The venue itself was gorgeous and the team helped with decoration as well. We never thought we could afford to have our wedding there but were surprised that the package offered was very reasonable and it fit our budget. I cannot say thank you enough to all members of the team especially Kristin Steelman. Thank you for making my Wedding so perfect.
    Marusya

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kalief · Married on 06/28/2013

I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT ME AND MY WIFE DECIDE TO HAVE OUR BIG DAY AT THE CARRIAGE HOUSE. ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS WERE A-1 AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Mary B. · Married on 06/01/2013

Kristin and Lauren at the Carriage House were amazing to work with. They were very accommodating and made sure that everything ran smoothly. It was an incredible day and couldn't have asked for anything more. The Carriage House itself is a gorgeous venue and all of my guests loved it.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Everyone at the carriage house was amazing!! It was a beautiful day.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Laura · Married on 05/19/2013

The food was fantastic and everything was beautiful! The staff is very nice!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/30/2013

The carriage house could not have been more perfect for our wedding. The staff and coordinators were so accommodating and everything was absolutely amazing. Anything we needed, we got. We decided to change our venue to outside the day before our wedding and they had no problem changing everything. Every person at our wedding was absolutely taken back by the elegance of the whole set up. It was all breath taking and the food was amazing as well. Not one complaint from any of us for this venue. You get your money's worth and everything is so amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Donna · Married on 03/09/2013

The wedding reception was excellent. The food was great, only negative comment received from guests was that during the cocktail hour they didn't see the pig as it was in the back corner.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Lori · Married on 02/02/2013

On this day, I married my best friend. And thanks to the fine people at The Carriage House, our day was perfect! I can honestly say that NOTHING went wrong. All of the hard work and planning by Kristin Kristin Neafsey Steelman, Kristin Pagnani and Carly Wenz resulted in a beautiful wedding reception fit for a princess and her prince. Thank you for your professionalism, your sincere concerns, your brilliant ideas, and your genuine desire to help make your brides' dreams come true. My guests are raving about The Carriage House and will continue to do so for many years to come! On behalf of Mike and myself, we are eternally grateful! <3

Sent on 02/13/2013

Anne · Married on 01/11/2013

The Carriage House was the perfect venue for our Wedding! My husband and I were both previously married and felt a simple ceremony with a dessert reception would be perfect. I reached out to a number of caterers in the area and The Carriage House was the only one who was able to meet our requests, and at a reasonable price point. The staff at the Carriage House was willing to think outside the box of cookie cutter weddings and put together an extraordinary event that our friends and family are still talking about. Kristen and the rest of the staff presented numerous ideas for our menu as well as the ambiance for our reception. I am so touched by the attention to detail and the "can-do" attitude. There was no request I made that they could not accommodate.

We also used the pianist the Carriage House recommended. He was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Jennverd

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2012

The dedication and attentiveness of the staff at The Carriage House always made me feel like ours was the only event that they were planning. I was a very detail oriented bride and a little nervous but they made me feel secure that my wedding would be as magical as I imagined it to be - and it was! They were so accommodating of all our decor requests and very flexible when it came time to plan our menu. Since we were planning the wedding from a distance of about 2 hours away, communication via email and phone were so important because we couldn't always just hop over there for a meeting and they never disappointed. Whenever were were able to meet at the venue, we always found it to be pristine; everything was very clean and polished and the grounds well maintained. Our wedding day exceeded all my expectations. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive to my guests and didn't appear to lose any energy even late into the night (we had an after party that lasted 1.5 hrs after the reception). The food was incredibly delicious! I know most brides eat very little at the reception - but I made sure I sat down and ate because I didn't want to miss out! From our initial meeting all the way through to the end, I couldn't have asked for better service or a more perfect night. Carly, our Sales Associate was enthusiastic, patient, organized, creative, and obviously passionate about her job. Kristin, the Director, helped turn many of my ideas into reality and oversaw the whole process withdedication, efficiency and an eagle eye while always keeping her sense of humor. I never doubted that I was in good hands - they made my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 04/08/2013