The Carriage House Reviews

222 | Absecon, NJ

222 Reviews for The Carriage House

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

The venue and staff were amazing and the food was outstanding!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

AMAZING - they were simply fabulous, we not only loved the venue but the staff as well!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Julia · Married on 03/24/2017

Incredible staff--they were on top of everything! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Keyana · Married on 02/18/2017

How do I even begin? Our wedding was on February 18, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams thanks to The Carriage House! Like I said, where do I even begin? We searched for tons of venues, it seems like, during our venue search and this was by far our favorite. We fell in love with the Grand Savannah ball room! Then, we fell in love with the staff more so! Megan, the director of event operations, is phenomenal. She should win an award or something! She was so caring and accommodating! Abby and Jenna were amazing attendants the day of the wedding, every time we turned around they were there asking if we needed anything! I could not imagine a better day! It feels so good to say that we had the wedding of our dreams and I owe that to The Carriage House! I can go on and on about every detail that I appreciate but I don't think there are enough characters! The food, the atmosphere, and the staff are all worth more than 5 stars! Thank you everyone at The Carriage House!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Jana · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband (still getting used to that word!) and I got married November 26th, and had our reception at the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and everyone else we worked with at the venue was so warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They even snuck the piano into the grand ballroom while I was distracted during the father-daughter dance so my husband could serenade me! My husband contacted the venue with the idea, and they made it happen. Best surprise ever!! Not only is the venue is gorgeous, but the team set it up exactly as I imagined. The food was great and the cake was beautiful, and only $1 per person?? We loved our wedding, and we are so thankful to the Carriage House and all the employees for helping make our day beautiful and stress free! I can't praise Carriage House and the team enough!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2016

The Carriage House exceeded all of our wildest expectations for our special day. The staff was extremely organized, professional and willing to do whatever it takes to make our wedding day perfect! The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Everything was above and beyond gorgeous and perfect! I highly recommend the Carriage House to any couple wishing to have the perfect venue that is stunning with a professional staff willing to make your day extra special. You will leave having the most incredible time of your life.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

We had our wedding on October 7th, 2016 and we are sooo Happy we choose to have our wedding at the Carriage House!!! If you are in the process of looking for a venue look no further because you will not find a more beautiful place, with such an amazing and supportive staff, better then The Carriage House. We loved how helpful and accommodating everyone we worked with was. We also loved the fact that there were ways to adjust the day to how we envisioned it, all while working within our budget. We received many complements from our guests on how beautiful the venue is, as well as complements on how delicious the cocktail hour food and dinner was. We could not of asked for a better group of people to work with, on what is one of the biggest day of our life.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/18/2016

The Carriage House met and exceeded all my expectations of a wedding venue. If you want a Southern plantation-style wedding in New Jersey, then you will not be disappointed with The Carriage House. It has all the charm and elegance that it promises. The team truly serves you through the entire process from your first consultation all the way through your wedding night. My husband and I were so humbled by how they waited on us all day and night. The food is amazing and the venue really "Wows!" your guests. Two thumbs way up all around. (9/18/2016)

Sent on 10/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We had the absolute best wedding day at The Carriage House. Kristen and Megan were there to help every step of the way. They helped to make planning easy and took away any overwhelming feelings. The day of our wedding was perfect! The staff took care of everything and we didn't run into any problems, or at least none that we noticed! The food was terrific and all of our guests were blown away by how gorgeous the venue was. Many of our vendors also complimented how nice the staff at The Carriage was was to work with that day. We cannot say enough good things about The Carriage House and highly recommend it to anyone looking to have an amazing and memorable wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Carly and Megan were the best to work with. Very attentive to every question and detail that I had needed. My son and daughter in law's wedding was magnificent. I would highly recommend any affair at the Carriage House.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Katie · Married on 05/15/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at the Carriage House May 15 of this year. Everything went perfectly and smooth. Couldn't have imagined a better wedding day. LOVED this venue.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/14/2016

The Carriage House made my wedding a dream wedding come true. The staff is amazing and they are there for you every step of they way. Megan and Carly are truly made our day the best day of our lives. We cannot thank you al enough!

We recommend the Carriage House for everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Dana · Married on 04/02/2016

We fee truly honored and lucky that we were able to have our wedding at The Carriage House. Aside from being an absolutely gorgeous venue inside and out, the employees are honestly what blew us away. They are professional, attentive, courteous, knowledge, accommodating and warm. This team truly covers every detail and then some. I am an event planner myself, so to say I'm detail oriented is an understatement. However, they are SO organized that for the first time ever, I had nothing to worry about! It all started when Carly gave us our tour.. we had visited 13 other venues throughout north and south Jersey but when we walked into the Carriage House, it was on a whole other level. First class presentation to say the least. Carly answered every question and was never once pushy or intimidating. As we went through the planning process we met with Megan at our tasting and again we were so blown away by her knowledge, quick communication and organization. She was ten steps ahead of us and we knew our wedding would be amazing because of it. Both Carly and Megan made us feel as if our wedding was the only one they were focused on. At our rehearsal we met Kathy, and again knew we couldn't be in better hands. She even stopped by at our rehearsal dinner to make sure everything was okay. The fact that the Carriage House lets you drop items off at your rehearsal is a huge help. The day of the wedding, all I had to do was show up. We received so many compliments from our guests about our wedding. From the food, to the staff, to the ambiance, everything was beyond phenomenal. Most importantly, we were able to actually have fun and enjoy our day because they had everything taken care of it. This team of employees are excellent at their jobs and will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day is perfect. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/15/2016

There are not enough words to express how happy we were with The Carriage House. It is a beautiful venue to have your ceremony and reception. The staff was very friendly and professional. They helped us every step of the way and answered any of the questions that we had. They definitely know what they are doing and go out of their way to make your wedding day special.

Only one word for the food, OUTSTANDING! There are so many options to choose from. The appetizers were incredible, my favorite was the stuffed mushrooms and mini crab cakes. For our dinner we had the flat iron steak and broiled flounder, which, in my opinion, was the BEST flounder I have ever had! We also had the Carriage House make our wedding cake. It was beautiful and so delicious!

We can't thank the Carriage House and all the girls enough for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Most amazing employees at the carriage house. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2015

I wish I could give The Carriage House more than five stars! My husband and I met with Carly in May and were able to lock in a date for November (we were married on the 20th). The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff is amazing. Carly helped us along the way with any questions that came up. She was really accommodating (we added some craft beer to our reception) and helpful leading up to our wedding. As for the actual day? I didn't have to worry about a single thing! Everything was set up beautifully, the food was fantastic (our guests LOVED the raspberry filling cake) and the servers were on top of everything. (Special shout out to Kathy!) Couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. Thank you everyone who helped make our wedding an amazing day!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with The Carriage House in making our wedding dreams a reality. It was a fantastic experience and all staff involved really made our day special!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/07/2015

Amazing venue with the best staff! Thank you to everyone at the Carriage House for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/24/2015

Josh and I got married on 10/24/15 at the Carriage House. Our wedding was the most amazing day. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. I am so glad I chose the carriage house for my venue, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Everyone was so accommodating and wonderful and they helped make the planning process go so smoothly and stress free. The team at The Carriage House ensured that my vision for the wedding was brought to life and everything was absolutely gorgeous. We have only heard rave reviews about our day which spans from the food to the look and feel of the venue and everything in between. Thank you so much to Kristin, Kathy, and Megan for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2015

The Carriage House was absolutely beautiful and breath taking. We had our outside ceremony there along with the reception. I cannot even express how helpful and friendly Carly and Megan were throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding included such an outstanding staff and I couldn't ask for better service. They made everything easy and perfect for the bridal parties, and our guests did not have a single complaint. The only complaint I have is that the day had to end!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives.. if we could do it all over again, we would! The Carriage House staff went above and beyond for us. Each staff member was professional, cocktail hour was superior, meals were just right, desserts were delicious, and the venue is absolutely breath taking! We highly recommend this wedding venue.

Sent on 10/24/2015

The Carriage House is the perfect venue for your wedding and/or reception! The facility is gorgeous and the food was excellent! The staff was very professional and accommodating to our needs! They did everything they could to work within our budget and still get the things we wanted. Guests at our wedding have commented how wonderful the facility was and are still talking about it! We had no serious complaints! Beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

ELEGANT & AMAZING WEDDING!!!! The Best Day Of Our Life By Far! The Carriage House was definitely the best decision we made for our special Wedding Day! The Carriage House was our first and only wedding venue we looked at and it was just perfect! From the elegant ballroom with the grand entrance staircase to exceptional service from the staff there , especially Carly Wenz!!! They all made sure that every little detail was perfect and it was perfect by far! Our family had four weddings this year and everyone keeps telling me how ours was the best wedding ever! If you want elegance, beautiful photos, friendly staff, delicious food and happy wedding guests, The Carriage house is right for you! It's Amazing in every way possible! The chefs will accommodate you too! They made us feel spoiled throughout the entire planning process and on our Wedding Day , I wouldn't have changed a single thing! PERFECT!!! We took our wedding photos at Historic Smithville just a few miles away and those photos are perfect! The day after the wedding, when we picked up our decor, we did want to leave, we loved this venue that much! I can't wait to have another event here!
    AMAZING VENUE!!!!

Thank you Carly Wenz & the entire Carriage House Staff for making our Wedding Day Incredible!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2015

From day one Carly was so accommodating and helped make the planning process smooth and stress free. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the staff is amazing and the food is fantastic. On the day of the wedding Courtney and Julie were absolute angels and were there for anything that we needed. They were always a step ahead bringing us food and drinks and constantly to make sure we were happy. So many of our wedding guests were impressed with the friendliness, attentiveness, and professionalism of The Carriage House staff. I highly recommend The Carriage House to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2015

The Carriage House was absolutely amazing! Not only was it a beautiful venue but all of our needs and wishes were met by the wonderful staff. We felt so special on our big day! We are so happy that we chose The Carriage House for our special day!

Sent on 11/17/2015