The Carriage House Reviews

216 | Absecon, NJ

216 Reviews for The Carriage House

216 The Carriage House Reviews

Megen · Married on 10/22/2018

Couldn’t have picked a better wedding venue. They go above & beyond to make sure you get everything you want! We received compliments from all of our guests on the food, venue, and service. Highly recommend the carriage house !! Megan & Kristin we’re absolutely awesome!

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible Experience!

My husband and I were blown away with The Carriage House from our first visit there, we knew after walking in and meeting the staff that this was the place we wanted to get married. The entire planning experience was made so easy and stress free for us, we felt taken care of the entire time especially the day of! Our guests are is still raving about how impressed they were by the food, staff, and venue overall! We would HIGHLY recommend The Carriage House!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2018

The Perfect Day

om the moment my husband and I walked into The Carriage House, I knew it was our venue. Kristin and Megan are rockstars, answering all of my crazy emails and phone calls asking thousands of questions. Everyone is super nice and very professional. I love that they take care of everything, including setup and clean up. I truly felt like a pampered princess! The day of the wedding, halfway through my processional I realized the ring bearer didn't have the rings - they were still in the grooms suite. One of the staff members ran upstairs and grabbed it, and it was at the altar before I was. I never saw it go up there... one of my bridesmaids said it was handed off to Megan who ran through the bushes like a ninja and did a slick pass off at the front and nobody noticed it happen. If there were any problems at my wedding I didn't know about them! Our bartender was extremely friendly and the wait staff was amazing! We ended up inviting them to our after party :) Overall this venue and everyone we encountered was beyond amazing. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else!

The Carriage House 1

Rich · Married on 10/06/2018

What an Amazing property, incredible food and a caring Staff! We just had our daughter’s wedding at The Carriage House last night and they did not disappoint! If you’re looking to book a wedding, there’s no other choice! We were treated like family. Thank you Carriage House! The Sanitate Family

The Carriage House 2

Kia · Married on 09/30/2018

Look no further this is definitely the place to have your big day! Everything and everyone was amazingggggg!!!!

• Christa

Christa · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond our dreams!

From the moment we arrived at the open house to the moment we picked up our decorations the day after the wedding the entire experience was beyond perfect. A huge reason we decided to have our big day at The Carriage House was due to Kristen’s personality and how she treated us with excitement and patience with all our questions. Kristen made sure that our day was everything we wanted, from helping us stay in our price point, to making sure that for 2 and a half years she stayed in contact and helped us with every question, and crazy request with such professionalism, and care. Megan was fantastic when it came to finalizing all the details and helping us with the food tasting. It was wonderful to be able to bring our parents to join us, and Megan was so helpful when making the decisions. During the rehearsal Jenna was so incredibly helpful and patient with our group of friends. She was there the entire day of the wedding doing whatever we needed with a smile on her face. They not only tended to us but to our grandparents, parents and bridal party. Everyone was so professional and helpful. The bridal suites were huge and having the whole venue to yourself were must haves for us. The groom suite is amazing, and it was wonderful to have a place where the guys can hang and have food beforehand. Even the chicken fingers were incredible! We added an extra hour to our bridal suites and it was the BEST decision we made. We had time to enjoy the beautiful space with the brand new furniture!! That was such a nice surprise, it looks even more gorgeous than before. The way they used all of our décor around the venue was truly beautiful, they decorated the venue better than I could have ever imagined. The attention to detail was amazing, and truly appreciated. The entire staff was there for everything we needed whether it be answering emails to helping pack up or stuff. The property was immaculate and stunning wowing our guests at every turn. We were fortunate enough to have perfect weather for our wedding day and the outside ceremony was simply majestic. Our guests had nothing but incredible things to say about the entire event. The food exceeded our expectations and as cliché as it sounds, we are still getting compliments about it. The staff had all of our food on our table and waited until we were ready to sit down to eat before they brought the food out! That was amazing, since it would have been cold. They even packed up all of our food to enjoy the next day and boy was it incredible again! The staff on the day of was there for everything we needed and everything we didn’t know we needed. We always had a full drink waiting for us at our table and they always were checking in to see if we needed anything. Something that stood out to us was that the chef came out to check on us and make sure everything came out perfectly, which I had heard about by reading other reviews, however he took the time to check with both our parents as well which was truly awesome. We couldn’t be happier with every little detail of the day. It was truly the wedding I have always dreamed about. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting the perfect wedding experience.
    Thanks again guys- Christa & Michael Timpano 9.29.18

• Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 04/07/2018

Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous venue, and the staff is incredible, too. Thank you Kristin, Megan and everyone else who made our wedding day the best day of my life. From day 1, they were on top of every detail and crazy request I had. Everything from creating my signature cocktail, to perfecting every detail I had wanted, The Carriage House was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help manage my wedding. The ballroom was beautiful and the food was amazing. Thank you all for everything, and I hope we'll cross paths again soon! ;-)

The Carriage House 3

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

You assume planning a wedding from out of state would be stressful but Megan and Kristin and the team at The Carriage House made the entire process easy and enjoyable. Being in the industry and working for a company that owns five venues, I had very high standards. The Carriage House exceeded all of them. Not only was I impressed by everything, our guests are still raving about the wedding. The food, the venue itself, the service, the drinks, all of it. Many of our friends and family have even said it was "the best wedding they've ever been to." We feel so lucky to have chosen The Carriage House.

The Carriage House 4
    The Carriage House 5
    The Carriage House 6
    The Carriage House 7
    The Carriage House 8
    The Carriage House 9
    The Carriage House 10

Alyson · Married on 02/24/2018

2/24/18. The Carriage House was amazing! The team made my day so stress free. We had the best time during the planning process with Kristin and Megan. They kept up with my forever changing mind! I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! The food and cake were so good! The bar staff did a great job! All my guest had a great time thanks to all that work at The Carriage House.

Megan · Married on 12/23/2017

December 23, 2017 was truly the best day of our lives thanks to the Carriage House! Their professional and kindness made the day so perfect. They were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process and made everything we wanted to happen come true. Our guests are still raving about the venue, food, and atmosphere. I have and will recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married and I can only hope to be able to attend another event there. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most perfect day!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

The carriage house has an amazing team. When something comes up they fixed all issues without hesitations. I would recommend this vender to all looking for their dream come true wedding.

Briana · Married on 10/08/2017

First and foremost the Carrriage House was amazing. From start to finish. I was not from the area and lived two and a half hours away so planning was a bit of a challenge. Carriage House really accommodated us. They really use personable touch from start to finish. Jenna , Kathy ( rehearsal captain) , Megan and Jackie were amazing including the rest of the staff . My nerves were shot the day of the wedding and they really made sure to help me calm down before I walked down the aisle. Jenna literally would make sure my husband and my drinks were always filled I would be walking to the other side of the room to greet a guest and they would have another waiting for me without even asking . They always asked is there anything I can get you. Megan and Jackie really made sure every fine detail was there that I wanted from vendor to execution. Kathy was amazing and made sure my rehearsal was organized and my bridal party had 22 people ! The chef was so nice and even came to each guests table to make sure they enjoyed the food which might I add they was phenomenal people are still talking about the vegan option we had for them. The cake was everything I could have dreamed of and working with the pastry chef she really got every detail. Thank you so much carriage house I wish I could get married again just so I could work with each of you their service is top notch and you get what you pay for.

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding at the Carriage House was nothing short of perfect. The venue is beautiful, but the staff is what really made our experience so enjoyable. They made the entire process a breeze. I could not have done it without them. From the very beginning until the day of, everything was seemless.

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

I do not even know where to begin -- there are not words to describe how incredible The Carriage House is! Megan, Kristin and the entire team made the planning journey fun, organized and easy. They were there with us every step of the way and made sure all of our questions were answered. They are pros! The Carriage House felt like home to us. We were truly able to customize it to reflect our personalities and style on our special day. The gorgeous outdoor ceremony space allowed us to have the wedding ceremony of our dreams. All of our 285 guests continue to tell us about how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved the delicious food. The bridal and groom suites allowed us to get ready in a very beautiful, comfortable and convenient space. The fact that Gourmet Italian and Luscious & Sweet Gourmet Bakery are affiliated with The Carriage House made the process of choosing our cake and rehearsal dinner venue that much easier. We knew that the high quality that The Carriage House delivers would proliferate in these associated vendors, and that was certainly the case. We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding and want to thank the team from the bottom of our hearts for making it all so perfect. It truly felt like a fairytale!

Erica · Married on 09/10/2017

Everyone at the Carriage House went well above our expectations making our wedding amazing!! 5 out of 5 stars i would give more if i could. Definitely Recommend if you are looking for a beautiful venue!

• I

Ivan · Married on 07/29/2017

Most amazing wedding venue. Everyone was extremely nice and easy to work with. They were very on point and detailed. The food and staff was amazing. This is the perfect place for a wedding if you want to feel special for a day and not have to worry about anything going wrong.

Kellyann · Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding reception was held at The Carriage House on July 29, 2017. Everything went perfect! Kristin and Meg are so organized and detailed. There was not one thing out of place or not done. Kristin worked with my family and I to create a menu that fit with our budget. Kristin and Meg were very easy to get a hold of throughout the whole process, and really took time to get to know my husband and I. We were not just another couple getting married. Prior to the wedding, we got to take a private tour of the kitchen, and meet with the head chef. The head chef even made an appearance on our actual wedding day, and came out to talk to my family and us to be sure everything tasted okay. The pastry chefs did a wonderful job at designing and bringing to life our wedding cake. The decor and set up of the room was top notch and breath taking. After the wedding, The Carriage House held all of our personal belongings for us for an entire week, until we got back from our honeymoon. We were even invited back to take pictures at The Carriage House on our 1st Wedding Anniversary, which we plan on doing. I highly recommend having your wedding at this venue. Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding!

Sabrina · Married on 07/16/2017

Where do I start? Everything as soon as you step foot on the grounds just screams: "BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, CLASSY, DREAMY, and a FAIRYTALE." I HIGHLY recommend the Carriage House! During our search, we've seen a few places in North and Central Jersey and NO place compares to the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and the entire CH team, are simply amazing and completely hands on, to make sure you are at ease. We just had our wedding there, July 2017, and it was beautiful. Upon arrival, my wedding photographer and videographer was running late, and Megan had no issue of using my iphone to videotape us exiting the limo to head to the bridal suite to get ready. The little things go a long way and they did just that and beyond. They truly love what they do and it shows. Planning a wedding is stressful and costly, but the Carriage House team made it less stressful and on the big day it was beautiful. I can't stress enough of how they are sooooo accommodating and go along way to make sure you are happy. My family and friends keep telling me that my wedding is the BEST wedding they ever been to - not to brag lol, but seriously this place is gorgeous but the team makes it worthwhile. Priceless memories. Great wedding to embark on our journey of a lifetime.

Kea · Married on 07/03/2017

My overall experience was AMAZING!!!

Dawn · Married on 05/05/2017

My entire experience at the carriage house- food, atmosphere, staff, and service was beyond exceptional. All of these combined created the wedding that dreams are made of. First of all, working with Megan, Kristin, Jamie, Carly, and Ellie made the process of wedding planning that much easier and less stressful. Talk about true professionals in their field. Megan and Kristin were so quick and efficient to respond to any emails and offered great suggestions to improve our experience. They also worked very well with our vendors. Carly worked with us to create the perfect package that included all our wants at a price within our budget. Jamie was very instrumental during our food and cake tasting and selection meetings. Ellie was amazing! She ran our entire rehearsal and coordinated the events the day of. Ellie checked in on me constantly and as soon as I needed something, it was there! Our guests even complemented the beauty of Carriage house, the taste of the food, and the great service they received during the event. Trust me brides, if you are looking for a stress-free day and elegant affair, be sure to look at Carriage House. You won't be disappointed!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

The venue and staff were amazing and the food was outstanding!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

AMAZING - they were simply fabulous, we not only loved the venue but the staff as well!

Julia · Married on 03/24/2017

Incredible staff--they were on top of everything! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Keyana · Married on 02/18/2017

How do I even begin? Our wedding was on February 18, 2017 and it was the wedding of our dreams thanks to The Carriage House! Like I said, where do I even begin? We searched for tons of venues, it seems like, during our venue search and this was by far our favorite. We fell in love with the Grand Savannah ball room! Then, we fell in love with the staff more so! Megan, the director of event operations, is phenomenal. She should win an award or something! She was so caring and accommodating! Abby and Jenna were amazing attendants the day of the wedding, every time we turned around they were there asking if we needed anything! I could not imagine a better day! It feels so good to say that we had the wedding of our dreams and I owe that to The Carriage House! I can go on and on about every detail that I appreciate but I don't think there are enough characters! The food, the atmosphere, and the staff are all worth more than 5 stars! Thank you everyone at The Carriage House!!!!

Jana · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband (still getting used to that word!) and I got married November 26th, and had our reception at the Carriage House. Kristin, Megan, and everyone else we worked with at the venue was so warm, welcoming, and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They even snuck the piano into the grand ballroom while I was distracted during the father-daughter dance so my husband could serenade me! My husband contacted the venue with the idea, and they made it happen. Best surprise ever!! Not only is the venue is gorgeous, but the team set it up exactly as I imagined. The food was great and the cake was beautiful, and only $1 per person?? We loved our wedding, and we are so thankful to the Carriage House and all the employees for helping make our day beautiful and stress free! I can't praise Carriage House and the team enough!! Thank you for everything!