The Carlisle Room Reviews

The Carlisle Room 3
The Carlisle Room 4

Cynthia · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent service

There are no words that can describe this venue! Not only was a beautiful but the quality of service was excellent! From the beginning Jennifer was great to work with, not only did she respond quickly but she took her time to explain or answer questions we had. She was always professional and friendly and was so easy to work with. Overall our wedding day/night went great! All of the waitstaff and attendants went above and beyond all of our expectations! They worked hard all night and exceeded expectations. They made sure that all of my bridal party, immediate family and us had a wonderful time with no stress.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sheri Stromp · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding venue

We could not have picked a more magical place for our daughters wedding. The Carlisle Room is spectacular. Jennifer Moore was a dream to work with, the food was fantastic and the beautiful 1930’s original Art Deco building created a unique and memorable space for the wedding. Plus the chapel is stunning! We highly recommend!!

The Carlisle Room 5
    The Carlisle Room 6
    The Carlisle Room 7
    The Carlisle Room 8
    Sent on 12/14/2018

Kendall · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow! We had the best time at The Carlisle Room. From first meeting Jennifer, we had the best experience. She is SOOOOO responsive and helpful. She is understanding and empathetic. We also had a great experience with the catering - we had SEVERAL guests tell us it was the best wedding food they had ever had!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/04/2017

Jennifer at the Carlisle Room was such a pleasure to work with! We had never been to the Carlisle Room prior to booking them for our wedding so we didn't know what to expect. Jennifer was so thorough and on top of everything! We got to tour the venue prior to booking. Jennifer went over everything in detail without pressuring you to book. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly. Everything was set up perfectly, just as we had discussed. Everyone from the Carlisle Room was so nice and accommodating! Our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how incredible the food was! I would highly recommend using the Carlisle Room for your wedding day!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Andrew · Married on 02/19/2017

The Carlisle Room was a stunning venue for our wedding. Everyone was stunned by the setting. Jennifer and the staff were extremely helpful every step of the planning process, and were attentive the day of. The amenities included were convenient, and the catering was delicious! We made the right decision using the Carlisle Room, and are forever grateful to the staff there. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2017

There are no words that can describe how amazing this venue is. It is a beautiful place and everything that comes along with it is a dream. The catering company it uses is Beyond the Box and the food was AMAZING! Everyone kept telling me how delicious it was. They were very accommodating with my time frame (I was a NYE bride so we had to go past midnight of course). They were a huge help in developing how I wanted my wedding to look and I am so thankful for everyone that was a part. I could not have picked a better place!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

The Carlisle Room is absolutely beautiful. Jennifer, the catering manager, and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with from our first day of planning and throughout our wedding day. The food was unique and delicious. The set up was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend the Carlisle Room to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Dallas!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Courtney · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennifer Pastore was phenomenal to work with. She let me do several site visits which made me feel more comfortable planning the big day. Their food was awesome and service was great! I love the Carlisle Room as an event venue in Dallas.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2016

This is the BEST venue in Dallas! We spent months looking at hotel ballrooms and event spaces and everything was the same and seemed boring. A friend suggested we look at the Carlisle Room which just opened last year. It was like being on a movie set. The space is stunning with all of the marble and details and history. We barely needed to decorate (bonus!) aside from some flower arrangements and candles. You don't need to bring in much-it's that beautiful on it's own. And they have an awesome bridal suite to get ready in and a suite for the guys, too, complete with a pool table!
    I must say we had excellent service from the moment we contacted them. I received an email to set a meeting with Jennifer within 20 minutes of my inquiry. She was really attentive and patient with all of my questions throughout the whole process, which I appreciated. The entire staff was super friendly and paid attention to all of the little details. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone looking to plan a wedding, a party or even a special corporate event. They went above and beyond, 5 Star service all the way. Oh and the food was delicious- I'm still getting compliments!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Shelley · Married on 11/07/2015

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The historic art deco finishes are beautiful.

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Collin

Collin Zych · Married on 11/10/2018

Dreamy wedding venue

The Carlisle Room was the perfect venue for our wedding. The booking process was very straightforward, and Jennifer was great to work with. She was patient with us every step of the way and answered all of our questions.
    The venue is absolutely stunning, between the striking white ceremony room and the gorgeous reception space. We really loved the aesthetic created by the high ceilings and art deco architecture. Jennifer and team were very flexible with regard to the floor plan, and gave us complete agency. The fact that we were able to hold the ceremony and reception in the same space was the icing on the cake!
    Another great aspect of The Carlisle Room is the catering. They are affiliated with Beyond the Box, whose food is delicious. They offer a full spectrum of options for all budgets and tastes. Our guests absolutely raved about the food. Very, very delicious.
    There are dozens of hotels near the venue, making coordination of out of town guests a breeze. CR also allows you to rent a parking lot for guests who are commuting. Everything about the venue was user-friendly.
    One thing to note: CR does not allow open flame candles. Luckily the venue is such a great canvas to work with - we had no issues finding a beautiful alternative.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Adriene

Adriene · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding day ceremony and reception

The Carlisle room was an amazing venue. Jennifer helped me over the year of planning with any question that I had and took care of everything. Also the food was amazing. My guests are still talking about the food and the overall beautiful look of the Carlisle room

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/19/2018

3.5
      2.0

I was the Mother of the Bride, and the Wedding Planner until a month before the wedding, when I had a little outside help. The wedding was not at The Calisle Room, but there is a lovely chapel downstairs. The Carlisle Room is an impressive facility that I would recommend. The catering company, Beyond the Box, creates beautiful and delicious food for a competitive price. I did have some problems communicating with the manager, but we moved past them. The owner of the catering company helped me quite a bit in deciding on a menu, by special request. We chose, and I recommend a buffet as all guests will not want the same dish, and the food stays hot. The food, I think, is not prepared on site, so this is also something to consider. The service was good. If you hire a valet via the Carlisle Room, which I also recommend, be aware that there will be many cars arriving at once and you cannot count on them opening all passenger doors. Apparently, this takes too long. Overall, I would highly recommend The Carlisle Room and Beyond the Box catering for your event. It is a truly unique and beautiful facility and the food is superb. You will not be disappointed. We were very happy with the outcome. Our guests raved over the venue and the delicious food. Give the Carlisle Room serious consideration for your event. I did not report an amount spent with this vendor.
    Get an estimate. You will likely spend more than you want to, but at this facility, it is worth it.

Sent on 08/18/2018