The Buck Hotel Reviews

The Buck Hotel 7
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Venue!

We highly recommend The Buck Hotel as a wedding venue. Lauren and Shannon were fabulous during the entire process of deciding on this venue to the attention to detail during our wedding. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and even more so. Our guests were impressed by the venue and the service. We were able to enjoy our wedding because we knew that everything was being taken care of. Amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jay

Jarinil · Married on 12/23/2018

Beautiful and affordable !

I loved my wedding experience with The Buck! All of my guests had an enjoyable and memorable time and all of the food was very good - from the hors doerves to the dessert. So many people complimented me on how beautiful the venue is, even some saying they want to have their wedding/renew their vows their. I really recommend it because everything there was perfect! From the first moment you walk in, it feels so heart warming and beautiful surrounded by the twinkling glowing atmosphere. Most importantly to me was that the price of using The Buck includes many things, without even having to pay a venue fee! Just the per person dinner cost, which is wayy less than the many other venues I researched. I used their January discount which was amazing at $75 per person. We got lucky with a warm 50 degrees winter day :) maybe you will too? ;) Email them to request banquet info, you’ll see that they even include champagne toast and a custom wedding cake and a desserts table at no extra cost! Plus so much more! They even cut up the cake and sent my guests off with slices in baggies, at my request. I didn’t bring many of my own things, I just used their in house silk flower center pieces and they even beautifully set up the sweetheart table for us. So you don’t even have to bring your own decorations and it will still be beautiful. Everything ran very smoothly according to plan, thanks to Lauren for checking in here and there, while silently and efficiently running the show and just letting us have fun. We had no worries, just a great time and amazing memories! My husband and I are so pleased and happy we chose The Buck, I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    The Buck Hotel 12
    The Buck Hotel 13
    The Buck Hotel 14

Jason · Married on 09/08/2018

We got married here Sept. 8th 2018 and we could not have been more pleased. The price was just right for our budget, but the food, the bar, and the look of the venue far exceeded what we expected for the price! We were told by everyone who attended that they loved their meal. We were very impressed with the look of the bar, and the professionalism of the bartenders. They were even able to accommodate the signature cocktail that we wanted, which the ingredients for aren’t found at every open bar wedding, but since the venue is also a bar/restaurant they had everything. Lauren and Shannon who are in charge of all the banquets and weddings were incredibly accessible. They were always available to answer any questions and were able to accommodate some very last minute changes on our part (and were super nice about it). Everything went perfectly at the wedding and the Buck was a huge part of making that happen. Honestly can’t say enough good things about this place!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Art · Married on 08/26/2018

Your big day will go by too quickly, make sure you really enjoy it, don't stress, everything will go perfectly.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Fawn

Fawn · Married on 08/18/2018

There are no words to express how amazing The Buck Hotel team was in helping my husband and I in planning our wedding on 8/18/18. They were there for us the through the entire process from walking us through their options as we decided to book them as our venue, to answering all my questions on dietary needs and decorations, to making sure my dress was fluffed right before I walked down the aisle. The night was truly magical and I don't think it would have been half as amazing if it was held anywhere but at The Buck Hotel.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

We recently had our wedding at The Buck Hotel and I cannot say enough great things about it! We were so pleased throughout the entire process. Lauren was there on the day of our wedding making sure everything went perfectly. All of the coordinators we worked with- Lauren, Shannon and Courtney- were always extremely responsive to all of our questions throughout planning. The day before the wedding, we dropped off all of our decor and they made sure it was set up exactly how we had described. Lauren was great at directing everyone where to go and what to do so that things were efficient and went smoothly. She was attentive throughout the wedding and the venue looked absolutely beautiful on the day of!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married at the Buck Hotel in the ballroom on June 23, 2018 and we couldn't be happier with our decision! When you start looking for a wedding venue it can be quite overwhelming with all the choices but when we went to see the Buck we knew from the start that we wanted our wedding there. The packages and pricing is GREAT and the location is perfect if you have family in both Bucks County and Philadelphia it is an easy find. The food was great and you get lots of it, open bar was perfect with quick service and the ballroom is beautiful. They just redid the floors and put in a permeate dance floor which looks wonderful. We had our ceremony and reception at the Buck and it worked out perfectly. The staff took care of everything from putting up our decor, setting the tables, flipping the room and we had nothing at all to worry about, it was so seamless. Lauren and Shannon were great and made our wedding perfect! All our friends and family had a blast and can't stop saying what a great wedding it was and we owe a lot of that to the Buck!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    The Buck Hotel 15
    The Buck Hotel 16

Christine · Married on 06/16/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better place to have our reception. Lauren and Shannon made sure our day was perfect . They made sure our signs , our tables numbers were perfect. Everyone loved the food and drinks. The atmosphere was just perfect for our night!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

Truly happy we chose the Buck. The staff were attentive, the food was great and our guests loved the venue. Lauren exquisitely handled everything and let us do things our way. Beautiful evenining that I will remember always.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    The Buck Hotel 17
    The Buck Hotel 18
    The Buck Hotel 19
    The Buck Hotel 20
    The Buck Hotel 21

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2018

Our wedding was held at The Buck Hotel 3/2/18.. From the start of our planning The Buck Hotel was incredible. They worked with our budget so we were able to hold our wedding at their venue. We also held our rehearsal dinner here as well. Food was amazing! On the wedding day & due to the forecast of snow and rain The Buck Hotel allowed us to come 4 hours before our wedding to get situated and get photos taken. Lauren & Courtney were unbelievable throughout our entire planning. Ken & I wanted and needed for nothing the day of our wedding. Lauren came by here and there throughout the night to ensure we were in good shape, glasses full, food was hot, and that we were happy. Same with both sets of parents. Courtney was here, there and every where helping with anything and everything. The food was amazing, the hall was breathtaking, and our wedding was nothing short of perfect. No hidden costs or fees, there was upfront explanation about everything & of things that were not included but could be at extra cost, etc. Lauren & Courtney were very well versed in event planning and when a question came up they were not sure of- they didn't hesitate to ask someone to be sure their answers they were given were correct. The Buck Hotel and it's staff are top notch and we could not have had such an amazing night without each of them!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Susan · Married on 12/30/2017

The Buck offers a warm, inviting ambience in beautifully decorated rooms for both cocktail hour and reception hall.The staff was experienced, friendly and professional. The buffet offered a variety of delicious choices and the service was excellent. A special thanks to both wedding coordinators, Courtney and Lauren. Through the combination of attention to details and efficiency, the Buck Hotel made my daughter's wedding an even more special event.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jen · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the buck and we couldn't ask for more. The staff was awesome. Very efficient,on top of everything. Courtney and Lauren were so awesome at helping plan our wedding. They were so easy to work with, professional and friendly. The food was delicious. Thank you for making our wedding the best.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Buck Hotel last night and had such a amazing experience that I had to write a review right away. Lauren is a excellent, friendly,helpful, nice, on top of everything coordinator. I had no worries the entire process. She is amazing! Lauren and the staff made our dream wedding come true down to the littlest details. They are very accommodating and friendly. The food for cocktail hour, dinner and dessert tasted sooo yummy, everyone kept mentioning how good the food was and you always want that at your wedding. There are so many food/dessert options to choose from. The wedding packages are at a great price especially for what is included and how beautiful the room is (I love the chairs). If I could give more then 5 stars I would! Thanks to Lauren and the wonderful staff at the Buck they helped us create a fun night that we will always remember!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2017

Our wedding night was MAGICAL! What every girl dreams of. Organizing and planning was fun and well organized. They set up our decor exactly as we requested, the food was so delicious and Courtney made sure that we ate and drank threw out the day. she brought a tray of food to our bridal sweet of our cocktail selections. The customer service was excellent including the bartender and dinner buffet. The cake from BredenBeck's was absolutely amazing! Every single one of our guests have commented about what a beautiful and heartfelt wedding it was and how the venue made our day one we will not forget.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    The Buck Hotel 22
    The Buck Hotel 23
    The Buck Hotel 24
  • JerseyGirl

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding was perfect! Not a single thing went wrong and it was all due to the staff at The Buck Hotel. They changed management in the banquet department after we book and I am so glad that they did! Megan was amazing throughout the whole process. They set up our decor exactly as we wanted, the food was delicious and Courtney (our captain) made sure that we ate and drank during the day. Husband and I were able to enjoy a quick snack in between pictures as she brought a tray of food to the bridal sweet while our photographer kept us busy). The pictures here do not do the venue justice! We had a rainy day and our photographer was able to find some great spots to take pictures. Every single one of our guests have commented about what a great wedding it was and how the venue was so perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jim · Married on 04/01/2017

We held the ceremony and the reception for about 95 people right at the Buck. Lauren was a pleasure to work with as we discussed, planned and conducted the event. As the actual day got closer, Lauren was flexible and understanding as changes were made. On the day of the event, Lauren and the staff at the Buck hit it out of the park! Lauren was excellent in keeping everyone organized and the event running on time. The room for the ceremony was set up beautifully. Cocktail hour and the hors d'oeuvres did not disappoint. Dinner was excellent. The bar staff as well as the wait staff were great. We used one of the recommended photographers and one of the DJ's and both were excellent as well. After the event, we had so many comments from our guests that they really enjoyed the entire afternoon and evening. We received great comments on the food and the venue from all that attended. We would absolutely recommend the Buck and will utilize their services for any future needs.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Linda · Married on 03/11/2017

Our wedding was March 11th 2017. I love the buck, the food and the people that work there. I had a rough year my future husband had a stoke in November of 2016, my daughter passed away January of 2017 and our wedding was March 11th. It was a very sad time in our lives. The Buck made our day very special, the food was delicious and there was enough of it. I have had party's there before and would definitely recommend The Buck!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Buck Hotel 25

Trisha · Married on 06/16/2012

Our reception was beautiful at the Buck Hotel. We had around 50 guests and used the "Top of the Buck" room. Our servers were excellent and very professional. The catering package was reasonable and included an ice cream sundae bar which was the highlight of the evening. Everyone enjoyed the food, and the set-up was beautiful. I made my own favors and centerpieces and they set everything up perfectly and provided their own flowers as well. We'll come back again for future special events.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2007

My husband and I were MORE than please with the services we received from The Buck Hotel. They include SO much in their package and it can be achieved at an affordable price. To this day we still have people talking about how great our food was and how beautiful the ballroom was. I still think about the meal and wish I could go back and eat all that delicious food. Their service is wonderful and the staff is great.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Megan · Married on 07/20/2019

Go with The Buck!

My husband and I were engaged for two years, so when we were looking for places, The Buck was definitely our top choice. We had to change our wedding date because I was enrolled in school, and they immediately accommodated the date change. Shannon was the wedding coordinator we mostly worked with, and she was so patient, kind, and responsive.

Any questions we had were immediately answered, and what's even better is the majority of things such as the food, alcohol, and cake are all included. The venue is great because we did the ceremony and reception there as well which minimized the traveling time for our guests. We really had no complains throughout the night. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better place for our wedding! Lauren was amazing during the entire process and throughout the evening! The ceremony went perfectly, the food was outstanding, and my guests had a blast! Thank you so much for a night we will never forget!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    The Buck Hotel 26
    The Buck Hotel 27
    The Buck Hotel 28
    The Buck Hotel 29

Alicia · Married on 06/22/2007

3.5

Honestly as a busy bride, I found these people amazing. They were extremely helpfull!! They consistantly ask to help with things. The food was amazing and they give a wonderfull food tasting, which i found alot of places do not do anymore! Alot was included with my price as well, incluing center peices, cake ect.You can pay weekly or all at once. My ceremony was beautiful as well as my reception. They mae my day wonderfull, an i would reccomend them in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/19/2008

Jaclyn · Married on 07/13/2018

3.8

Wedding experience

I had my wedding at The Buck Hotel in July of 2018. The main reason I chose The Buck Hotel was because it was very affordable compared to other venues in the area. Communication with the coordinators is awful. No one answers when you call, and they won't respond to your email for a day or 2 either. The food was just OK. We were told the bridal party would have appetizers and cocktails during pictures during cocktail hour, however we did not. Once we came in from pictures, the appetizer tray was sitting in the bridal suite. Why? It took forever to eat which pushed back our DJs plans of getting everyone on the dance floor by a certain time. We chose our cake to be boxed and bagged since many desserts were provided. I had several guests who later told me that they didn't receive a piece of cake (INCLUDING MYSELF AND THE GROOM!!!!!). All in all, this day was far from perfect because of this venue. Do not recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2019