The BStreetBand Reviews

35 | Belmar, NJ

35 Reviews for The BStreetBand

Karleigh · Married on 08/25/2018

Could not say enough amazing things about the B Street Band!! We loved them! They made our wedding even more special! They were so accommodating and really had our interests and songs we liked in mind! 100% without a doubt worth it!! Would recommend them to anyone, ever! Wish we had another reception so we could have them again!!

Tim · Married on 06/23/2018

The B Street Band was incredible for our wedding in Albany NY, and really made it an unforgettable night. Both young and old guests had rave reviews afterwards, and the older crowd was invigorated and danced like they were half their age. Will from the BSB was great to coordinate with. He was very reassuring and accommodating to special requests during the planning and during the night itself. He provided a full list of the songs they can typically play (both Springsteen & many other classics) and helped us hone in on some songs that we loved and would fit our crowd. We were also able to build our own Spotify and iTunes playlists and play them during the dinner and dance breaks. Glenn and the rest of the BSB handled the introductions, first dances, toasts, and other transitions very well, playing some soft instrumentals to keep things flowing smoothly. We really can’t think of anything we would have improved. We knew we liked the band beforehand, but they exceeded our high expectations and we’re so lucky to have booked them. We would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to have an unforgettable band that people will be talking about long after the wedding. They’re obviously very busy during the summer so contact them early in your planning, and they probably have more availability during the winter and spring months too. Thank you, B Street Band!

teri · Married on 06/02/2018

wow! the b street band is simply the best for a wedding! they knew how to orchestrate the evening from dinner music to wild party time! our tables were empty most of the night because everyone was on the dance floor. from nana dancing with frat bros, to the wild horah, to the bride & groom singing the closing "born to run", it was a super blast! they know what to do and they accomodated every request we made. we just can't say enough about the b street band!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

B Street Band is the BEST! After seeing them play a few times at the Jersey Shore, and with my fiance and I being HUGE Springsteen fans, it was a no-brainer to book them for our wedding. Will was so great to work with - he made us feel super confident that everything was going to flow perfectly, and it did! There was not an open space on the dancefloor the ENTIRE night! Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how awesome the band was - they played a great mix of songs as well and made sure our favorite Bruce songs were included. They even let my parents get up and sing along to a few! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding reception the party of the century. Look no further for the best wedding band!!!

Carmella · Married on 05/24/2017

The BStreetBand was amazing! They made the wedding fun & unforgettable. Three years later people are still talking about our son's wedding. My husband & I gave the music portion as our gift to our son Joe & wife Alyssa. Our family are huge Springsteen fans & you can't get any better than BStreet! They are the #1 Springsteen tribute band! They are really great musicians, performers & just wonderful guys.
    Carmella Wilson
    9-28-13 Wilson/Rode Wedding

Edward · Married on 10/01/2016

Outstanding performance by the band .Both families are huge Springsteen fans and B Street sounds very much like E Steet
    Also sprinkled in some other music and the guests still , to this day , tell me what a great time they had at wedding dancing to the great music
    Highly recommend and Will is a pleasure to work with

Krista · Married on 07/23/2016

Do not give it a second thought...HIRE THEM! They are great. Our guests are still talking about how great they sounded. Some of our guests enjoyed the band so much, they traveled to New Jersey after our wedding to see the band play at The Golden Nugget! We have been to several of their shows over the years and I always said I wanted them to play at my wedding some day. It was such a great time! Thanks Willie!

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

From the moment we started planning we knew we wanted a band that could do Bruce and when we saw The B Street Band we knew we had to have them. They traveled all the way from New Jersey to California for our wedding and did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed all night and multiple guests told us it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to! Will and the guys were such a pleasure to work with and their energy and enthusiasm made this one of the most memorable days of our lives. We can't say enough good things about and highly recommend them!

If we could give these guys 10 stars, we would. Our dance floor was full from the beginning of the evening to the end. One of our guests said it best: "Those guys are not a wedding band, they are MUSICIANS." Book them. Find a way. Yes, it costs more to have a band than a DJ, but live music from the B Street Band will put the energy and joy at your wedding reception THROUGH THE ROOF! At the end of the night, every single guest was on the dance floor shouting "Encore!"

BOOK THE B STREET BAND! DO IT!

Aimee · Married on 07/24/2015

The B Street band was fabulous! They had my wedding guests dancing through the whole night!

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

I loved B Street band and would use them again in a second. Guests kept coming up to us to tell us how much they loved the band and how great they were. They were fun and upbeat and even let me, my husband and my father get up there to sing with them. They had a good mix of older and modern rock and roll and knew exactly when to play the right songs. Willie, the contact for the band, was very helpful in making sure our desires were heard.

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2014

We LOVED the b street band!!! People were on the dance floor all night and still talk about how fun our wedding was (two years ago)!!!

Chrissy · Married on 09/20/2014

B Street Band is the best, simply put. Whether you're a Bruce fan or not - they know how to throw a great party. My (now) husband and I are huge Bruce fans and booking them for our wedding was a no brainer... they did the perfect mix of songs, included our favorites... and had everyone on the dance floor at all times (even during the band breaks). All of our guests were raving at how great they were and how much fun they had... I think we may have even converted a few people to Bruce fans. We can't thank them enough for making it such a fun, memorable, and dance-filled night. Very highly recommend!

Steven · Married on 07/12/2014

Willie and the Boys did a spectacular job at my Wedding. Besides playing Bruce favorites, the Band incorporated many hits from popular Bands and Artists. They had people on the dance floor throughout the Reception and made a great time for all! If you are looking for a Band to make your Special Day perfect, you need to look no further. The BStreet Band are the greatest!

Kara · Married on 05/19/2014

The B Street Band was amazing! We had seen them many times before our wedding so were really excited to find out they were available on our wedding date. They were so flexible and accommodating and great to work with. Everyone at the wedding was raving about them. I highly recommend using them if you are a fan. Also, they not only play Bruce, they also play a lot of other great rock music from across the decades. The mix that they played was perfect and we couldn't be happier with how it went. Music MAKES the wedding!

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

The B Street Band kept the dance floor jam packed at our wedding! Not only did they play plenty of Bruce, but they played a great mix of classic rock, Motown, and lots and lots of crowd pleasers. Having the sax player run through the crowd was so fun! They played our wedding with the same intensity/fun level as they would a big show, and we appreciated it so much. Our wedding was so much fun thanks to these guys. Willie, you're the best! Highly recommended.

Alison · Married on 02/14/2014

I can't say enough great things about the B Street Band! We planned our wedding based on the availability of the band. Having the B Street Band was a must have for my husband! Willie was so helpful throughout the entire process.

Regan · Married on 09/07/2013

We had the BStreet Band play our Wedding and our guests are still talking about them 3 YEARS LATER!!! Every time wedding talk comes up everyone always says, "you guys had the best music!" Willie did EVERYTHING I asked. I was a little crazy and had lists of everything and he did absolutely everything I asked. I wish I could go to a wedding where they are and be a guest!!! They seriously made our whole night!!! Having a band is such an awesome experience then a DJ. If you are deciding whether or not to do band or DJ do band and HIRE the BStreet Band! You will not regret it :)
    Regan & Jesse Holovacko - September 7, 2013

Raymond · Married on 08/24/2013

Leading into our wedding, we had super high expectations for the B Street Band, which they exceeded tenfold! They had everyone up on their feet throughout the night -- almost to the point that it seemed like we had a full-fledged concert taking place at our wedding.

Great performers, amazing repertoire, awesome to work with, A+!

David · Married on 03/16/2013

We are so glad that we booked the B Street Band for our wedding. Willie was very helpful during the booking process and was quick to answer any questions that we had. We got married over three years ago and our friends and family are still talking about the band. They are the best Bruce Springsteen cover band around. Even if you or your guests are not a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen (although we are), they have a large catalog of songs to choose from that will satisfy everyone. My side of the family is not the dancing type, but this band had them all on their feet the entire night. Book them now you will not be disappointed.

• mary

mary · Married on 10/27/2012

When my husband and I decided to get married, we knew we had so many decisions to make in regards to planning our big day. The one thing we never had to even think about was what band to use. The B Street Band was our one and only choice. We have seen the band countless times in various size venues, and I can tell you that these guys give nothing less than 100% every time they take the stage. Our guests raved about them for weeks after my wedding. The dance floor was always full. People were having fun with a great mix of Springsteen and party songs. I would highly recommend them to anyone, not only for weddings, but for any event!!!!

Mary and Richie Tart

Steph · Married on 03/31/2012

The B Street Band performed at our wedding in March 2012. They were amazing! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone kept asking about the band. Years later, people still talk about how the B Street Band was so good, even better than bands that charge more money. We saw them play last week at the pre-show for the Bruce Springsteen concert in Philadelphia and they sounded amazing. I would 100% recommend them for your wedding or other event!

Kevin · Married on 10/08/2011

The B Street Band was unreal for our wedding in Rhode Island. Everyone loved them and the dance floor was never empty. Even if you don't love Bruce, the B Street Band plays for everyone!

C · Married on 07/16/2011

I've been seeing the B Street Band play since college, from the Headliner to DC venues. When it was time for our wedding, for us, there was no other option. Willie was so responsive when it came to scheduling and set lists. Glenn came with the pipes that blew everyone away. Most importantly, the whole band made us feel special and loved. After getting married in DC in July 2011, we still have wedding guests come up to us and say, "Man, what a wedding band." I can't say enough about the B Street Band. They never disappoint and they never throw a bad party. I'm happy to provide more insight to any other brides/groom shopping in the marker for rock bands. Drop me a line: clare.fieseler@gmail.com

• Ann

Ann · Married on 07/15/2011

My husband and I have been following this band for years. They are our favorite Springsteen cover band! When Pete and I got engaged back in December, we didn't even give it a second thought- we knew we'd be hiring these guys to play at our wedding! Willie was great to deal with. The bands energy is contagious. Not only did they play our favorite Bruce songs, but they played many other of our favorites. They came with a DJ who played current dance music. Fun was had by all! Thank you B-STREET Band for rocking it out at our wedding!