The Bryan House Reviews

15 | Mission, TX

15 Reviews for The Bryan House

• Megan

Megan · Married on 11/02/2019

Best place to party & sleep

A very southern experience. Enjoy being outdoors with the comfort of a stylish vintage pad on location. No need to rent a hotel for the lovely couple and they can have a “first night home” experience rather than being in a hotel. Truly a memorable event location with tons of wildlife.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Chriselda

Chriselda Morin · Married on 10/12/2019

our own secret garden

this place is the most beautiful place I have ever been to the house is a beautiful 2 story historical gem with the most charming decor. The hostess is so accommodating and ver sweet the breakfast we received in the morning was I best breakfast I've ever ate . The grounds are breathtaking you have to go see this place in person we had a small garden wedding here and everything was beautiful I'm glad we stumbled upon this beautiful place and we look forward to enjoying may more events here

Sent on 10/15/2019

Baylee · Married on 07/27/2019

A dreamy venue!

Ariel made our dream wedding come true! We live out of town and she met with us several times when we wanted to see the venue on short notice. Our stay at the Bryan house was amazing! We stayed two nights and she brought us an exquisite breakfast each morning. Definitely a weekend we will never forget thanks to the Bryan house!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Samantha Peña · Married on 12/08/2018

Great garden wedding venue

First of all Ariel is a great owner! She is so sweet and helpful with anything and everything. The venue itself is very flexible in which I was able to choose my own vendors for every detail, Ariel has some great connections and can point you in the right direction for anything you need though! The location is gorgeous. Not your typical RGV outdoor wedding filled with palm trees. The big added bonus is the with the beautiful greenery everywhere, you don’t have to get so many flowers and work so hard on decor!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Jose Carlos Garcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply beautiful and cozy!

I really enjoyed my stay at The Bryan House. I booked the who weekend and I got the all-inclusive package, trust me so worth it, it was so peaceful and relaxing especially before the wedding. Ariel and her staff were great, they took care of my wife and I. I love that they were always available to answer questions, made the process easier for us as well.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Gabrielle Whatley · Married on 10/13/2018

The Bryan house

Ariel king is very helpful, and friendly.
    She is amazing and helped me through the event from the beginning till the end. I would highly recommend having any function here!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Adela Martinez · Married on 07/28/2018

Loved it. You will too.

A beautiful venue. I had my wedding, ceremony, reception and honeymoon here. I would recommend this place for a small intimate event. Ariel King (owner) makes a great breakfast and is a great person in general. Will help you with what you need.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Brenda Salinas · Married on 05/11/2018

Spring Wedding

I had my wedding there on May 11th, 2018. It was so nice! The venue was amazing, so beautiful. I knew it was the one when I first laid my eyes on it. Such a wonderful place!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Cindilu · Married on 01/13/2018

Beautiful venue that’s quiet and cozy.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Myrlo · Married on 12/23/2017

Ariel at the Bryan House is absolutely amazing!!! I honestly would recommend her and the Bryan House over and over! My wedding was amazing! Ariel worked with us through everything and suggested vendors that were a true delight to work with. I honestly don’t have anything bad to say. The pricing is very accommodating and you can’t beat the ambiance at The Bryan House. It was truly a pleasure to have my wedding there and I will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends! The history and the way she has incorporated it throughout the house is so interesting. It really keeps the historic factor while she still was able to make the house adorable.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely amazing! There is so much character to The Bryan House which is one of the many reason why we chose it. This was my dream wedding venue. My wedding day was everything I hoped it would be and more!! Ariel was so incredible to work with, she was extremely patient and helpful! I will recommend this place to anyone who wants a unique and charming location to celebrate their big day.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • I

Ida · Married on 10/28/2017

The Bryan house is the most beautiful place you can have your wedding or any type of event. I had my wedding there in October 2017 at the Bryan House and it turned out beautiful and amazing!!! Mrs. King the owner of the venue is the most helpful and wonderful person you can meet. I received so many compliments on my wedding from all my guests. So if your planning an outdoor wedding this is the perfect place to have it!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding at The Bryan House could not have gone any better. It was truly truly my dream wedding. I fell in love with the venue the first time I visited, and with every single visit, I fell in love even more. So much history and natural beauty. Ariel, the owner, was such a pleasure to work with. She is responsive, attentive and knows the best vendors out there if you need suggestions or guidance. The bride and groom can also spend the night! We did, and we loved it. So convenient after probably the busiest day in my life, lol. Book here. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • I

Ilsse · Married on 01/13/2017

We loved having our wedding st The Bryan House! The venue is incredibly lovely and beautiful. It truly was the wedding of our dreams! Ariel is also very helpful and willing to make your special day be truly special and memorable. We are so thankful and incredibly pleased with everything down to last detail. We were also able to stay there on our wedding night and enjoy Ariel's delicious breakfast. She not only made us feel welcome and special- she made us feel loved. We will forever be thankful with her and all she did for us!

Sent on 10/01/2017

amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Sept. Wedding

When I saw pictures of this house I knew this is what I was looking for in a venue. I had mostly just little bits of decorations that I was using and was kinda in the mind set it will just have to do But My wedding planner made it exactly what I wanted and the food she got for us was amazing I was so happy with it all and it was exactly what I wanted Thank you so much Ariel and Deyzi

Sent on 02/02/2019