5 Reviews for The Brownstone Cafe & Catering

5 The Brownstone Cafe & Catering Reviews

Kim at Brownstone is a doll! Such a wonderful person to do business with. She was always very professional and flexible. We had an odd catering request...we wanted the dinner at our wedding to be a thanksgiving feast! Thanksgiving is our favorite meal and we were very attached to the idea and Kim happily went right along with it! Her husband is the chef and it turned out that thanksgiving is his favorite meal to cook. Ok, you probably all know that wedding food can be very blah and I was concerned about this because food is one of the most important things to me. Brownstone did not disappoint!! The food was delicious!!! And I even asked several people at the wedding to tell me honestly what they thought and everyone was truly impressed. The only little thing I will mention to keep in mind when working with Brownstone is that they tend to be a bit casual. I personally didn't want plastic cups or cake plates at the wedding so you will need to have Kim specifically ordered those for you if you prefer the real thing. Otherwise, Kim and her team are wonderful! I would definitely recommend Brownstone Catering! Thank you Kim!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We truly enjoyed working with Kim and her staff. She was willing to help us with whatever we needed, which made the planning process a little less stressful for us. She even helped us with our wedding timeline. As much as we kept going back and forth about the food, she was very patient with us. The food turned out great! She and the staff were amazing at the reception, very attentive to us and all our guests. Kim was so sweet. She brought us some appetizers from cocktail hour and heated it up for us when asked. She also got us drinks once we sat down after the grand entrance. Overall, the wedding was a success and we would like to THANK Brownstone for being a major part of it.

Lionel & Mony

Profile Picture Mony, 9/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I used the Brownstone café for our recent wedding reception, and we couldn't be more thrilled that we used them. Kim was amazing to work with! You can tell she loves what she does, and really wants you to be happy. Wedding planning can be stressful, but every time we met with Kim or when I emailed her she was so helpful and accommodating and made everything seem so simple. Kim even helped us make a custom menu for our dinner, we just told her what our favorite meal was and Brownstone made it happen. The food was great, the staff was very attentive, and the night was perfect! Our guests kept commenting on how great the food and service was at our reception. I would highly recommend the Brownstone Café to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Service was flawless! The food was amazing, we got so many compliments! Kim was fantastic to work with, very flexible and understanding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture sara, 9/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Brownstone Cafe, and more specifically Kim, were a joy to work with. They were extremely kind, helpful, and patient. The food was fantastic and all of Kim's servers were great...extremely professional and kind. Brownstone exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the outcome of the Cafe's efforts and our decision to select them as our caterer.

View Vendor Response