The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons Reviews

The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 1
The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 2
The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 3

Karen 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Made me feel like the best version of me!

I absolutely loved having Nicole and Mary do both my and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding day. My hair and makeup was the one vendor decision I was very anxious about, because I'm very particular about how my makeup is done. I really wanted to look like myself, but better! Nicole immediately understood what I was going for and made my wedding day look better than I ever imagined it could be. I got countless compliments on my hair and makeup literally all day long. Anyone I've shown pictures to, one of their first compliments is how flawless my skin looks.

On top of that, Nicole is just so easy to work with. She's easy to talk to and helps keep you calm, relaxed and actually enjoying yourself on such a hectic day. 100% would recommend.

Lauren Le 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Oh, wow, Nicole and Ester were absolutely amazing. They are truly artists and their work is not only stunning, but it also is adapted perfectly to what we wanted and our style AND it lasted all day and all night. They did my mom and my hair and make up for my wedding. We got so many compliments that we looked like the most beautiful versions of ourselves. The pictures are now coming back and wow--we couldn't be happier with how we looked!!!! All thanks to them! They were also such a pleasure to work with and made the morning of the wedding relaxing and fun!

We spent hours and hours looking for the best duo. We were expecting to have to pay a fortune, but they were actually reasonably priced!

Audrey Lyons 路 Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing job!!馃榿馃榿

Nicole did an amazing job on my make-up! Not only did she do my wedding but she also did my engagement party as well. She was extremely professional, she wasn't just on time but was present and set up 45min before our scheduled appointment , I thought I was late lol. Her application made every photo come out amazing! I didn't have to re-apply or buff the shine out of my face for the entire 9hrs of the ceremony and reception. I couldn't have been more pleased with Nicole and would highly recommend her services to anyone who is looking for an integral, prompt, professional, and class "A" hospitable make-up artist.

Niesha Edmond 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Makeup Artist From Heaven

I just needed to take some time to rave about my makeup artist from The Bridal Suite NY. Nicole L. Was such a joy from the time she stepped in the door. She was so encouraging and patient from the very beginning of the process to even now after my wedding is already over (married 7.7.18) Her presence and professionalism was a breath of fresh air and I would recommend her to any one looking for a MUA. Keep up the great work Nicole and always put God 1st in All you do and you'll be sure to succeed!

Juin 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Nicole is truly amazing, and incredibly talented. Along with their talent, Nicole and Mary (the hair stylist who works with her) were warm, patient, and put me at ease. They were able to give me the look I wanted, which was myself-but-better. I had so much fun working with them, and they truly added more joy to my wedding day.

You also get an incredible value with the Bridal Suite because you have 2 separate artists - someone who is an expert makeup artist (Nicole) and a talented hairstylist (mine was Mary). During my search, I noticed most other salons had 1 person doing BOTH hair and makeup (and for the same cost!). It was really important to me to have 2 separate experts, and the Bridal Suite is an amazing value for what they offer.

In summary, they are simply amazing! Thank you both so much!

The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 4
    The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 5

Shanee 路 Married on 11/27/2017

I was scrambling to find a great makeup artist that was available and willing to travel to Staten Island just a few DAYS before my wedding and Nicole saved the day!!! She was professional, down to earth, quick yet polished and the makeup came out great and lasted all day :) BEAUTIFUL! We talked, and she was very kind with everyone in the room. Awesome service

• Linda

Linda 路 Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing Experience, Twice!

Nicole and the Bridal Suite New York team are simply amazing. I was fortunate enough to work with them twice. My first experience with them was when I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding. They did such an incredible job on hair and makeup for myself and the entire bridal party that I just knew that I had to have them for my wedding. Fortunately, I was able to contact Nicole and book them just a year and half later for my own wedding. Every single person, my bridal party, mom, and close friends, looked incredible! I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful everyone I was surrounded by looked. Their hair and make up lasted all night! Thank you to Nicole and her professional team for two amazing experiences! I will continue to recommend you to everyone in the New York area! I hope I am fortunate enough to work with you again!

The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons 6

Christina 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I鈥檓 so happy I chose to work with Nicole and the Bridal Suite for my October 2017 wedding. Nicole was a pleasure to work with, did beautiful work for both my engagement photos and wedding day, and provided a calming presence throughout it all! Her team, which included hair stylist Maria not only did a fantastic job with my mother, maid of honor and mother-in-law, but were also incredibly sweet and easy to work with on my big day.

Sue 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Two words...Hire Her!!!! Nicole is beyond talented. She is an artist that brings out you inner beauty. You will look flawless, stunning, All heads will turn...and the best of all you won鈥檛 need to do any touch ups throughout your event. I hired Nicole to do my makeup on my wedding day...best decision ever. She also did the makeup for my Daughters, Mom & Sisters. Everyone looks absolutely FABULOUS. Thank you Nicole, you鈥檙e the BEST!

Allison 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole was the perfect addition to my wedding day. She was responsive and helpful ahead of the date and made sure I was happy at the trial. My hair and make up both looked amazing and she did a great job on my mom as well (so she's great to use for women of all ages). She and Mary were also a lot of fun to have around while we were getting ready - it was important for me to have people there who wouldn't judge or cause stress and they felt just like having a couple extra friends there.

I would definitely use Nicole again and would recommend her to anyone looking for great hair and make up done by people who really care about making you look and feel amazing.

Candace 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Nicole was great in her responsiveness while recruiting a hair & makeup specialist. Always pleasant and offered a fair package. Nicole and team showed up the day of on time and every bridesmaid looked and felt BEAUTIFUL, even the MOTHERs of bride/groom looked stunning. I could not have been happier, the bonus lip kit was the best at touching up throughout the night! Book Nicole and team you will not be dissapointed!!

Nneoma 路 Married on 07/08/2017

I very highly recommend the services of The Bridal Suite, especially Nicole! She came highly recommended as well and, without any ego or otherwise, was willing to listen to changes I needed from our test, reviewed closely the inspiration pictures I had- all to create the exact look and feel I needed for my wedding day. I do not say this lightly- I never ever wear makeup and Nicole made me feel exactly as comfortable as I needed to on that day.
    Nicole is also very very professional. Super punctual (she arrives on the dot every single time), keeps the conversation going without being intrusive or overwhelming, dedicated and passionate in what she does.
    Nicole is a wonderful woman and a wonderful makeup artist and I look forward to recommending her services repeatedly!

Tammy 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Nicole was very pleasant and impressively professional! Her kindness was refreshing and I was extremely happy when she complied with my every request.

Stefani 路 Married on 04/28/2017

My experience with by Nicole Lyons was nothing short of amazing! Nicole was such a joy to work with on the day of my wedding. She was prompt and made all of my girls look BEAUTIFUL! She bonded so well with my bridesmaids and made it seem like we were just hanging out and getting makeovers! I can't say enough about her professionalism and her quality of work. She made me feel like such a celebrity with how she followed me around all day touching me up in between photography sets, it truly was the most amazing experience of my life! Thank you Nicole for making me feel GORGEOUS and giving me such a wonderful wedding day experience !

Bianca 路 Married on 09/30/2016

NIcole from The Bridal Suite NY made me feel so beautiful, special and heard on my wedding day! She was so professional, and sweet. She thoroughly listened to what my vision was for my make-up and made it happen. I would recommend her and anyone from the
    Bridal Suite NY for any special event!!

Reginavaleriehhca 路 Married on 08/31/2016

Nicole did a wonderful and magnificent job she made me look like a chocolate Beyonce my family and friends was so amazed at the way she made my face and most of all my husband was well pleased

Sheena 路 Married on 06/12/2016

Nicole and her team were AMAZING! She was extremely friendly, thorough and professional. My bridal party and I looked and felt wonderful on my special day. Thank you so very much Nicole for everything!

Adriana 路 Married on 04/02/2016

I researched several hair and make up vendors for my bridal party, and Nicole and her team were by far the best. She was willing to work with me on pricing since I had such a large group of people needing services: 11 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and 2 moms, and was EXTREMELY responsive during the entire process. One of my biggest frustrations as a bride was working with vendors who were not efficient and timely in their responses, however, Nicole was with me the whole way. Every time I had a question, I received a response almost immediately. She was extremely flexible in timing and was able to show up to the venue and get set up at 8 AM, and her team was extremely pleasant, humorous and helpful with choosing hair styles and make up for those who hadn't decided. One of my bridesmaids brought her own extensions and was able to get those put in as well which was a huge help! I appreciated being able to make a deposit and having everyone else pay the day of (this is NOT always the case with vendors), and essentially not having to worry about this from the time I chose her team until the day of. It was an absolute breeze and I recommend her team to any bride and bridal party in need of great hair and makeup and good company on the day of! Everyone looked FLAWLESS!

Racquel 路 Married on 03/31/2016

Nicole and her team provided service to our 6 PopBliss NYC brides. They all were totally pleased and rated their experience with The Bridal Suite NY as one of their most treasured moment within their wedding celebration. Very professional, very friendly, flexible, organized, and extremely talented...they each were beautiful. I look forward to working with The Bridal Suite NY for future weddings and events. As a wedding planner and event producer, we highly recommend quality vendors to our clients and without a doubt I would recommend Nicole and her team for all beauty needs.

• User6618523 路 2+ years ago

Nicole did an incredible job with my bridal makeup. She took time in the trial to find out what look I was going for and gave me several options to make sure that I was happy. She worked with my sensitive/pale skin which can be a challenge for most and made me feel like a beautiful bride. She also managed to save me from a hair disaster by coming through with a great hairstylist who also did an amazing job.

Cheri 路 Married on 03/10/2016

Provided excellent customer service. Very attentive to brides. Staff were able to execute each hairstyle and MUA service exactly as requested.

• User5528146 路 2+ years ago

AMAZING work! Nicole not only knows what she's doing, but she's also helpful, thoughtful, and a really nice person. I felt magical and will forever be thankful.

• User5573098 路 2+ years ago

The trials for the makeup and hair helped me to find the complete look I loved; flowing amazingly with my wedding gown and veil. Nicole and her stylists helped to translate my thoughts and vision into a wonderful reality, without the drama.

On the day of, the stylists accurately carried out the look, were professional, and flexible enough to make last-minute changes. They were also on-time, very calm and helpful. I was especially happy and relieved that the end product was true to who I am. All these great services were provided within a decent price range, which was much appreciated! I looked great and my guests and family had really nice things to say...Thank you, Nicole!

Chasity 路 Married on 08/15/2015

Nicole is very professional and made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

• User5391782 路 2+ years ago

Nicole is an amazing make up artist!!! She was very professional and timely for my trial session and wedding day. I literally stopped traffic when I walked outside my home to view my trial makeup in natural light. She listened to my feelings about not looking too made up on my wedding day , and interpreted exactly the look I wanted from my ametuer descriptions of make up looks that I saw on instagram. My wedding guest continuously complemented me on my makeup on my wedding day. You can see for yourself in my pictures that her application was impeccable. My wedding look lasted til the next morning. My bridal party's beauty were enhanced by her seamless application, I would highly recommend Nicole, and have recommended her to all of my friends who need a make up artist that you can trust! Thank you for sharing your talent and making my wedding day a dream Nicole. Kind Regards Michele