26 Reviews for The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
26 The Bridal Suite NY by, Nicole Lyons Reviews

I’m so happy I chose to work with Nicole and the Bridal Suite for my October 2017 wedding. Nicole was a pleasure to work with, did beautiful work for both my engagement photos and wedding day, and provided a calming presence throughout it all! Her team, which included hair stylist Maria not only did a fantastic job with my mother, maid of honor and mother-in-law, but were also incredibly sweet and easy to work with on my big day.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Two words...Hire Her!!!! Nicole is beyond talented. She is an artist that brings out you inner beauty. You will look flawless, stunning, All heads will turn...and the best of all you won’t need to do any touch ups throughout your event. I hired Nicole to do my makeup on my wedding day...best decision ever. She also did the makeup for my Daughters, Mom & Sisters. Everyone looks absolutely FABULOUS. Thank you Nicole, you’re the BEST!

Profile Picture Sue, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was the perfect addition to my wedding day. She was responsive and helpful ahead of the date and made sure I was happy at the trial. My hair and make up both looked amazing and she did a great job on my mom as well (so she's great to use for women of all ages). She and Mary were also a lot of fun to have around while we were getting ready - it was important for me to have people there who wouldn't judge or cause stress and they felt just like having a couple extra friends there.

I would definitely use Nicole again and would recommend her to anyone looking for great hair and make up done by people who really care about making you look and feel amazing.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was great in her responsiveness while recruiting a hair & makeup specialist. Always pleasant and offered a fair package. Nicole and team showed up the day of on time and every bridesmaid looked and felt BEAUTIFUL, even the MOTHERs of bride/groom looked stunning. I could not have been happier, the bonus lip kit was the best at touching up throughout the night! Book Nicole and team you will not be dissapointed!!

Profile Picture Candace, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I very highly recommend the services of The Bridal Suite, especially Nicole! She came highly recommended as well and, without any ego or otherwise, was willing to listen to changes I needed from our test, reviewed closely the inspiration pictures I had- all to create the exact look and feel I needed for my wedding day. I do not say this lightly- I never ever wear makeup and Nicole made me feel exactly as comfortable as I needed to on that day.
Nicole is also very very professional. Super punctual (she arrives on the dot every single time), keeps the conversation going without being intrusive or overwhelming, dedicated and passionate in what she does.
Nicole is a wonderful woman and a wonderful makeup artist and I look forward to recommending her services repeatedly!

Profile Picture Nneoma, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was very pleasant and impressively professional! Her kindness was refreshing and I was extremely happy when she complied with my every request.

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with by Nicole Lyons was nothing short of amazing! Nicole was such a joy to work with on the day of my wedding. She was prompt and made all of my girls look BEAUTIFUL! She bonded so well with my bridesmaids and made it seem like we were just hanging out and getting makeovers! I can't say enough about her professionalism and her quality of work. She made me feel like such a celebrity with how she followed me around all day touching me up in between photography sets, it truly was the most amazing experience of my life! Thank you Nicole for making me feel GORGEOUS and giving me such a wonderful wedding day experience !

Profile Picture Stefani, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

NIcole from The Bridal Suite NY made me feel so beautiful, special and heard on my wedding day! She was so professional, and sweet. She thoroughly listened to what my vision was for my make-up and made it happen. I would recommend her and anyone from the
Bridal Suite NY for any special event!!

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did a wonderful and magnificent job she made me look like a chocolate Beyonce my family and friends was so amazed at the way she made my face and most of all my husband was well pleased

Profile Picture Reginavaleriehhca, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team were AMAZING! She was extremely friendly, thorough and professional. My bridal party and I looked and felt wonderful on my special day. Thank you so very much Nicole for everything!

Profile Picture Sheena, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I researched several hair and make up vendors for my bridal party, and Nicole and her team were by far the best. She was willing to work with me on pricing since I had such a large group of people needing services: 11 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, and 2 moms, and was EXTREMELY responsive during the entire process. One of my biggest frustrations as a bride was working with vendors who were not efficient and timely in their responses, however, Nicole was with me the whole way. Every time I had a question, I received a response almost immediately. She was extremely flexible in timing and was able to show up to the venue and get set up at 8 AM, and her team was extremely pleasant, humorous and helpful with choosing hair styles and make up for those who hadn't decided. One of my bridesmaids brought her own extensions and was able to get those put in as well which was a huge help! I appreciated being able to make a deposit and having everyone else pay the day of (this is NOT always the case with vendors), and essentially not having to worry about this from the time I chose her team until the day of. It was an absolute breeze and I recommend her team to any bride and bridal party in need of great hair and makeup and good company on the day of! Everyone looked FLAWLESS!

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team provided service to our 6 PopBliss NYC brides. They all were totally pleased and rated their experience with The Bridal Suite NY as one of their most treasured moment within their wedding celebration. Very professional, very friendly, flexible, organized, and extremely talented...they each were beautiful. I look forward to working with The Bridal Suite NY for future weddings and events. As a wedding planner and event producer, we highly recommend quality vendors to our clients and without a doubt I would recommend Nicole and her team for all beauty needs.

Profile Picture Racquel, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did an incredible job with my bridal makeup. She took time in the trial to find out what look I was going for and gave me several options to make sure that I was happy. She worked with my sensitive/pale skin which can be a challenge for most and made me feel like a beautiful bride. She also managed to save me from a hair disaster by coming through with a great hairstylist who also did an amazing job.

Profile Picture User6618523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Provided excellent customer service. Very attentive to brides. Staff were able to execute each hairstyle and MUA service exactly as requested.

Profile Picture Cheri, 3/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING work! Nicole not only knows what she's doing, but she's also helpful, thoughtful, and a really nice person. I felt magical and will forever be thankful.

Profile Picture Serena, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The trials for the makeup and hair helped me to find the complete look I loved; flowing amazingly with my wedding gown and veil. Nicole and her stylists helped to translate my thoughts and vision into a wonderful reality, without the drama.

On the day of, the stylists accurately carried out the look, were professional, and flexible enough to make last-minute changes. They were also on-time, very calm and helpful. I was especially happy and relieved that the end product was true to who I am. All these great services were provided within a decent price range, which was much appreciated! I looked great and my guests and family had really nice things to say...Thank you, Nicole!

Profile Picture User5573098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is very professional and made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Chasity, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is an amazing make up artist!!! She was very professional and timely for my trial session and wedding day. I literally stopped traffic when I walked outside my home to view my trial makeup in natural light. She listened to my feelings about not looking too made up on my wedding day , and interpreted exactly the look I wanted from my ametuer descriptions of make up looks that I saw on instagram. My wedding guest continuously complemented me on my makeup on my wedding day. You can see for yourself in my pictures that her application was impeccable. My wedding look lasted til the next morning. My bridal party's beauty were enhanced by her seamless application, I would highly recommend Nicole, and have recommended her to all of my friends who need a make up artist that you can trust! Thank you for sharing your talent and making my wedding day a dream Nicole. Kind Regards Michele

Profile Picture User5391782, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love my makeup on my wedding day. Nicole is so sweet. I went through so many makeup artist and was so glad when I finally found one that I love and understand your skin type and makeup you should use. She gave me a couple of looks during my makeup trial that I could go with on my wedding day and we went over how my bridal party makeup should be. She was on time on my wedding day and did a flawless job on me, my bridal party and my Mom. Our makeup last all day and she even gave me my lip-gloss to have so I can use throughout the day for a touch-up. You will love her work as much as I did and feel confident on your day. I wish I looked like I did on my wedding day everyday! She's worth every penny!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/4/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole of The Bridal Suite NY is Amazing!!! Hiring her was the best choice for my wedding. She made sure to be on time and prepared. By herself, she did all 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother and I with no delays. She was patient and able to accommodate each of the ladies with all their suggestions and personalities. She MASTERED the flawless and natural look that I imagined for my ladies and I. Even though my make-up stayed on through the whole day (even with the several emotional moments), she still took the time to touch me up before my pictures. Her energy was just perfect and I have referred her to several people who completely fell in love with her work. Thank you so much for making my day even more magical then I expected!!! I am OBSESSED!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is wonderful!! She did my makeup for my wedding four years ago and it looked amazing!!! It wasn't too heavy and it lasted the whole day (in 90 degree weather) and everyone told me how gorgeous I looked!! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

During my wedding planning, makeup was one thing i did not want to worry about. I knew i wanted to be flawless and i knew just the person to make me look stunning on my wedding day. Nicole is an amazing makeup artist and with her great makeup skills myself along with my bridesmaids looked exquisite on my wedding day. You can tell how experience she is based on the look she was able to create without the makeup looking too heavy. I wanted to look beautiful and flawless but at the same time not too overdone and Nicole was able to achieve that. Her techniques really shined through and the makeup lasted all night long without having to touch it up. If you are a bride that is interested in looking your absolute best...and what bride isn't, then Nicole is the makeup artist of choice. Nicole will do an amazing job; you only want the best for photos that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture kimesha, 5/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was professional, flexible and accommodating. My wedding took place in PA--I provided transportation and accommodation for her and she met me there. Because of how the scheduling worked out, we weren't able to do the first trial until late at night right before the wedding. Nicole did one half of my face one way and the other half another so that I could choose between two styles of makeup. I was exhausted and slightly stressed out and I know nothing about makeup so I couldn't articulate that well exactly what I wanted. But Nicole worked efficiently and confidently, and by the time she was finished I was really excited and happy that she'd be the one doing my makeup. On the morning of the wedding Nicole was on time, had all her materials ready to go and did an absolutely beautiful job. My makeup looked stunning on the day of and in the pictures. My only BUT is that I asked if there was a way to use lipstick that wouldn't come off on the groom. She said she could do that--but when we kissed during the ceremony my lipstick came off all over his lips and I had to wipe it off really quickly before the cameras caught it :) I would 100% recommend The Bridal Suite to anyone wanting their makeup done for an event.

Profile Picture Ilya, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so excited to have my personalized service with Bridal Suite NY during PopBliss2016! They made me feel so special and beautiful on the day of my vow renewal. It was so important for me to feel beautiful to my wife again. I am so thankful to have been treated with such grace and all the ladies were extremely attentive to every detail and request. Thank you ! My first reveal was magical thanks to you!

Profile Picture Camille, 3/30/16, 1 Review