245 Reviews for The Bridal Collection

Mother of Groom (2)
Garters (2)
Sample Gowns (2)
245 The Bridal Collection Reviews

I LOVED Everything about my experience at the Bridal Collection! I was really nervous before I went for a couple of reasons. The first being that it was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses and with my slightly fuller figure I was not sure if I was even going to be able to try on dresses; and secondly I was the first of my siblings to be getting married and the this was the first place I had made an appointment, so I had NO idea what to expect. From the moment I made my appointment request to the moment I left the store their staff was beyond fantastic and I really felt like I was being heard and not rushed or pressured in the least! I worked with a fantastic consultant named Cathy (who is the best...) who really understood what I wanted and what I was looking for, and was so very supportive to my butterflies I had at the beginning of my appointment. Cathy really listened to my opinions and every dress which she pulled whether from my favorites list i brought or what she had chosen was something I loved! Not once did she pull a dress that I didn't like. Once I finally found the PERFECT DRESS, she continued by showing me lots of different options for accessories and veils and all the little details but was genuinely excited for me and my big day! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my dress, consultant and overall experience with the Bridal Collection. I HIGHLY recommend checking it out for not just your dress but any attire you need for the big day!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I had an amazing time at bridal collection, they have a huge selection for all types of brides and budgets. My consultant was so great at helping me find my perfect gown. They were professional and not pushy. I had a pretty large group (6 guests and me) and they made sure we had enough chairs and it felt very private and comfortable. They also have huge hearts for the community. When I purchased my dress proceeds went to the fallen officers fund. Proud to have bought my dress from such a wonderful place.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

The Bridal Collection beyond exceeded my expectations. When we drove up to the building my first thought was, "Whoa! It's huge!" The moment I walked in I was astonished with how beautiful and spacious the area was. This was my 3rd appointment and I honestly did not know what to expect and definitely did not think I would fall in love with a dress and purchase the same day (mind you, I still had another appointment after this one, which I did end up canceling). I got to work with this AMAZING stylist, Sydney. She was so down to earth, fun, and seriously knew her stuff. She made me feel confident in my decisions and helped me push past anything that gave me doubt. She made me feel as though we were already best friends. I highly recommend working with her or anyone at The Bridal Collection. I'm so happy to have bought my gown at a boutique like this.

Profile Picture Gemary, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

This is a 1 stop shop. I had a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience at the Bridal collection. There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from for all kind of brides. I've found my perfect dress from the bridal collection :) I'm so excited to go to a fitting once the stunning dress arrives to the shop & I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Thanks Carrie for helping me to say yes to the dress. Also, thanks to a couple of more knowledgeable, nice, helpful stylists for working with me as well while we narrowed down the selections. I've recommended my family & friends to shop at the bridal collection.

Profile Picture Reyna, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows

Sydney was the most amazing stylist I've ever worked with! I might not have bought a dress if it wasn't for her and her professionalism, friendly nature, and outgoing personality! She made my dress buying experience unforgettable! I ended up picking the first dress I tried on and this was the first place that I went to. I highly recommend Sydney and I'm so thankful she helped me!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

The Bridal Collection was amazing! I felt like they really listened to me from the moment I walked in and never put any pressure on me or tried to talk me into anything. They were honest and everyone I worked with was so friendly. Doing the alterations there made it easy and they worked with me so well to create the dress I wanted and fit me perfectly!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I drove 6 hours from Albuquerque to buy my dress at the Bridal Collection and it was definitely worth the drive! The alterations appointments were easy, and my dress was the perfect fit on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Sally, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning

I had a wonderful time dress shopping at The Bridal Collection! Kiera was awesome and incredibly helpful. I definitely recommend visiting this shop while on your dress search. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridal Collection is amazing! I highly recommend coming to this store to look for wedding dresses or accessories. Carrie and Jennifer were so helpful, professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Once Carrie got a feel of the style of dress I liked, she went around the store 2 more times to make sure I tried on all of the dresses of interest to me to find the perfect one! When I returned, Jennifer was amazing in helping pick out accessories to go with the dress. They knew exactly what matched with the dress and listened to my style. I went to 4 bridal stores total and this one was by FAR the best experience I had!! The entire process from purchase to alterations to pick up to preservation has been amazing and I am so happy I chose my gown from The Bridal Collection!!! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I found this vendor while looking up Angela Nuran shoe retailers. I called to see if I had to make an appointment to look at shoes of if I could just show up. The girl on the phone convinced me to set an appointment because we were driving an hour to get there and she pointed out they had lots of wedding dresses also, and since I was still looking for a dress still, if I saw something I liked she wanted to make sure I'd be able to try it on. It made sense so I did. My mom is the only one that came with me and when we walked in we exchanged glances and I was seriously glad I made the appointment, the studio was beautiful. The dressing rooms are huge with plenty of room to maneuver. They supplied a strapless bra to me but nothing else, because their dresses come with the bra cups sewn into them and they didn't see a reason to add petticoats under a dress that should be the complete package. Can't argue with that! They have cute round pedestals to stand on, so you can see the skirt hang correctly, even if you don't have shoes, which was nice. I thought I'd had a dress picked out at David's Bridal... I tried on 5 dresses and found one I loved. They took my moms request for straps or SOMETHING to cover the shoulders with very seriously and only brought me one strapless dress that had the cutest jacket/cover. We replaced that cover with lacy shoulders instead and we were sold on it. I bought the dress, in full, right then and there and fully paid for alterations in shop. They didn't push the in house alterations at all and said we might save money altering it elsewhere. I loved their honesty and chose to support the shop by keeping it in house. There was no "push" to buy, although I wasn't hesitating to purchase either so maybe that's why. After shipping and alterations and the extra accessory I paid $2000.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations

These guys are GREAT! Everyone at The Bridal Collection is friendly and very approachable. I attended all my appointments alone as my bridal party was spread across the globe, and not a moment did i feel uncomfortable or lonely. They have a lovely collection and have a fantastic set of seamstress'. Jeb did magic with my dress when it showed up slightly differently than we had ordered. I felt gorgeous on my day! I definitely recommend going in.

Profile Picture Manasvinee, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding dress at the bridal collection! They have a ton of designers and styles to choose from, more than other stores I visited. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. I got my shoes and jewelry there too, which made it super easy. I was torn between two dresses with very different styles going in to my appointment. After working with two stylists, they helped me put together separate pieces to create my vision. I wore 3 pieces by 3 different designers, which had some hiccups. The alterations department was able to adjust every little detail (color changes, attaching the top to the skirt, beading, lining, etc.) and it turned out exactly how I hoped it would! The dress was unique and perfect for me, I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
1.9

Would not recommend this bridal shop. So many mishaps along the way including the possibily receiving the wrong color dress and a tear in the lace right before leaving with it. So many hidden costs and not worth the value. This was the worst part of my wedding planning experience.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Shoes

I had looked at 3-4 other places for a dress when I found The Bridal Collection. I was just a walk-in because I was curious about what they had and didn't plan to try on dresses, yet I found one I wanted to try on and they were able to get me in right away, even on a busy Saturday! They have a great selection even for a lower price point. Bethany was so sweet and professional, it was definitely a great buying experience!

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect dress at The Bridal Collection and was very pleased with the expierence. I got so many compliments on my unique dress. They were also accomodating with shipping the dress.

Profile Picture Kelsey , 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Trunk Shows, Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

They were able to make me an appointment to come in within a timely fashion. The lady I worked with was great at helping me pick out dresses and helped me lower it down to the final dress!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Shopping for my wedding dress at The Bridal Collection was just as I pictured it. Jordan was my wedding dress consultant and she was fantastic. She helped me find my perfect dress so quickly. The shop is also gorgeous and and it gave me an overall amazing experience, just as I imagined it would be! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittni, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

These ladies are THE experts! You will love your experience here and everyone is very helpful and clearly loves what they do. Definitely schedule a visit here - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I wouldn't go anywhere else if your looking for a bridal gown. They where amazing. Every single employee there makes sure your taken care of. I dealt with Jordan to find my dress and she knew what I wanted from the start. Then after finding my dress I dealt with Leah and Betsy in alterations. Words can't discribe how amazing they where. Leah had a crown custom made for me for my day. And Betsy made sure my alterations where perfect. I recommend any colorado bride to go check them out they have the latest bridal trends and the most amazing show room.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jordan helped me pick out my dress and she did a wonderful job, this was my fifth stop I think in dress selection and I had tried on at least 30 dresses. She helped me really see what I was looking for and also did not pressure me even a little. I was sure about my dress and she told me to sit on it for a week and then call her if I still loved it. My only issues at all were trying to get ahold of someone was sometimes a struggle, but they usually called back within a day if I had to leave a message, I just work odd hours and so it wasn't always easy to get back in touch. All the staff here was very nice and definitely helpful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely best experience ever buying my dress. Cathy, my consultant was so nice, knowledgable and patient. If you want to feel like a bride and have your consultants full uninterrupted attention, come here! My wedding dress is more than I could've dreamed of!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

After already purchasing the wrong dress at another salon due to pushy saleswomen I was so happy to find The Bridal Collection. I explained my situation to the stylist and she made me feel comfortable and at ease. The stylist really listened to what I was looking for and was able to pull dresses that suited me rather than put me in something she thought looked good on me. After trying on several dresses I knew I had found THE dress but I didn't want to rush into another decision without sleeping on it. I ended up purchasing the dress a few weeks later. My dress arrived to the salon earlier than expected and I was able to go in and try it on to see if I needed alterations. The dress fit like a glove but I did need a hem and a bustle. The seamstress was very knowledgeable and was very easy to work with. She did an amazing job, the final product looked like the dress was made for me. When my dress was ready for me to pick up the salon offered to pack my dress in my carry-on suit case as I was traveling for my wedding. This took a lot of stress off my shoulders as I was worried how I would travel with a large gown. I thoroughly enjoyed every appointment I had at the Bridal Collection. Everyone was super professional, thoughtful, and accommodating - I loved my dress!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

Kim was amazing at listening to what I wanted and guiding me in the right direction. She stayed right within my budget and considered alteration costs in. Seraphina was AMAZING, I wanted several changes to my dress and she nailed it. I LOVE IT!! Such a great place and worked with my timeline perfectly!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/12/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns

The Bridal Collection was fantastic! They were my very first dress hunting stop and I am so glad for that because I wasn't sure what I wanted but they had a great selection at affordable prices. My appointment was with Melissa and she was so helpful and patient... Also the alterations team, Betsy and Abby, were amazing! My dress was perfect and they also had great advice on all things wedding related.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Veils