The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique 5
The Bridal Boutique 6
The Bridal Boutique 7

Jamie · Married on 12/27/2009

Everyone that worked there was professional and made me feel special. I have never seen anything like my dress on anyone! (In a good way) I had a weird schedule for my availability, my now husband is military and I wasn't in the area til one month before the wedding. They accommodated that and were able make all the alterations in a timely manner. The Bridal Boutique was a perfect match for me!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Cindy · Married on 08/08/2009

Columbia Bridal Boutique did a wonderful job. I bought a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress. The seamstress did a great job with the alterations. I also bought my reception dress there. It too was beautiful, and both were priced right. Again, the seamstress did a wonderful job.

I wasn't certain I was going to wear a veil, but the sales person was able to find a very simple veil that met my needs.

Sent on 09/02/2009

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2008

The woman who helped me find my dress was wonderful and patient and didn't push me into anything. She even had me try on dresses that I thought I would hate, just for fun. I found the most beautiful dress here. The dress they had fit perfectly and only needed minor alterations so i bought the floor model for a 10% discount. The alterations ended up being pretty expensive because there was a lot of lace at the bottom that had to be shortened, but they did a fabulous job and you couldn't tell that the lace had been chopped off and altered. I came back multiple times to show my bridesmaids and mother and they were very accommodating. I even bought a dress for the rehearsal dinner here. I saw an add for a white and black strapless short bridesmaid dress and had to have it. I got tons of compliments on the dress and am looking forward to finding another occation to wear it. They steamed it when they did the alterations but from being in the bag it had some wrinkles on it and i took it back the day before the wedding and they steamed it again. A friend of mine was getting married two weeks after me and she found her dress here too and it was fun having them take pictures of us in our wedding dresses together. All in all, I was very happy with both of my dresses I got here.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a fantastic experience here with Kaitlyn. She was easy to work with, professional yet fun, smart, courteous, worked exactly within my budget, and was extremely responsive + attentive. She easily understood the look I was going for and picked out beautiful dresses for me to try on. She gave me her honest opinions while prioritizing my own, and gave great guidance through decision making when needed. She even took pictures for me since I had gone by myself initially. Then, she went above and beyond and came in before the store opened the next day since the entire day was booked, just so I could try dresses to show my mom. I highly recommend this boutique and Kaitlyn to any bride!

Sent on 02/27/2018

LaTonja · Married on 10/28/2017

Bridal Boutique was the final bridal shop I went to and found he perfect dress. My dress was a show stopper. I loved my dress. If your looking for something original this is the place to go.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    The Bridal Boutique 8
    The Bridal Boutique 9
  • PandaInLove

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Out of all boutiques I visited during my search for a dress, The Bridal Boutique had the best selection for what I was looking for and a friendly staff to go with it. I didn't think it was possible to beat my favorite dress at another boutique, but they had a dress in store that was just what I was looking for. They were accommodating after I tried on so many dresses despite their busy afternoon schedule and I'm very indecisive but they worked with me to help me find the right dress. I only wish I ordered a size up, which is what I was thinking I needed. If I had, the dress would have fit a lot better and been more forgiving in the hips (even after alterations), but the dress still fit overall. The alterations were completed on time and fittings were a month apart. I was happy with my overall experience during shopping and alterations.

Sent on 09/26/2017

After searching for a dress at many different locations I was very discouraged until I had the opportunity to work with Amanda at the Bridal Boutique. They have a great staff and huge selection!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Javier · Married on 10/03/2015

We got our Bridal Dress and all our tux rental here. They were very professional and work with us to meet our budget. The tux was amazing, better quality than other rental stores that we visited. The owner meet with us and showed us the different options that we could select. For the dress they gave us their full attention and let us try a couple until we found the right one. We went in for a fitting and the dress was ready without a problem. The tux return policy was very felxiable and helped us at the end.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Bridal Boutique left a huge positive impression. I had already bought a returnable dress elsewhere and was having a freakout. They got me a booking immediately to see only one dress that I wanted. Then when I was really really torn, the owner walked up to me and said. "I'll take $100 off and give you $100 towards accessories. Plus, if you want, bring the other dress in and try them both on." In the world of strict and snobby bridal boutiques I believe that is a one-of-a-kind offer. She was going to let me try on a competitor's dress in her store so I could choose. I didn't take her up on her offer because the price swayed me enough, but their openness left a good impression. I left 1/2 a point off on value because of course the accessories prices were high. I'm not sure that totally fair because EVERY boutique over prices their accessories, but it should be said.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2013

We got my bridal dress, MOB dress, three bridesmaid dresses and 2 junior bridesmaid dresses at the bridal boutique. With the exception of some confusion over when the bridal party dresses were ordered, working with the Bridal Boutique was great. I found my dress online and could not find it in any stores. The Bridal Boutique carried the line and the attendant was helpful in getting me in similar styles but they just weren't the dress and the store (and the owner) were great in ordering the dress -- understanding that I was spending a lot of money on a dress site-unseen. We did some alterations at the store and they were great (the measurements done were almost perfect so little had to be done to most of the dresses). Considering the horror stories of bridal dress shopping, our experience at the Bridal Boutique was fabulous and one less stress leading up to our special day.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Mignonette · Married on 03/24/2012

I purchased my wedding dress from The Bridal Boutique and they staff was very good in communicating with me. The called me when i dressed arrived and called to remind me whenever it was time to make another appointment for a fitting. Before I picked up my dress is was cleaned and steamed. They also took the time to show my mom, and my maids of honors how to tie my dress and bussel it. They can be very busy at times when yuo arrive for a fitting, but that is no fault of theirs. I would definately reccommend them

Sent on 06/26/2012

Jen · Married on 12/10/2011

Great store, nice people, and wonderful selection! :)

Sent on 12/02/2011

Shanel · Married on 05/07/2011

I found my dress during an appointment for bridesmaid dresses for one of my best friends. No, i did not hijack my friend's appointment. In fact, it was my friend who said she already decided on the BM dress for us and she and the other girls encouraged me to try on dresses. FYI, I am NOT a dress person. We fell in love with something on the spot. Jennifer was my consultant and she was great. She was honest and wise about what looked right on me. I'm curvy and busty, and i was nervous, so I appreciated her professionalism and expertise. And the dress was a great price. My dress was ordered and arrived on time. I believe I ended up getting the dress 2 sizes bigger, as that is common with dress sizing. I regret going that much bigger. Alterations went well, but I feel like I could have saved some money had the dress not had been that much bigger. The ladies were kind everything I visited for fittings. I was never kept waiting and the process was speedy each visit. I ended up using their cleaning and preservation service after the wedding. Unfortunately, the preservation was one expense that I was disappointed with. Maybe I didn't do enough homework to explore several options because i got excited that they offered a discount to brides who purchased their dresses from them, but in the end I felt like I got my dress back in a simple box and just gathered up in there. I guess I was expecting a more presentation type of box. It looked very wrinkled in the box and i felt like it didn't really exude a great display. Maybe save your money with this or use a different service. Other than the preservation, I would recommend other brides visit the bridal boutique to find a dress. I had a friend who did shortly after my positive experience.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Kellie Haggerty · Getting married on 04/25/2020

An Excellent Experience

The ladies at The Bridal Boutique were extremely kind and helpful. They made the fitting feel like an experience rather than a typical shopping visit. I would certainly recommend their service to anybody.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Shaquita

Shaquita Gause · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Great Experience!!!

The store associate was very attentive and met my expectations of what bridal gown shopping should be. Every dress I tried on she pulled accessories for me to try on to enhance the look and overall was pleasant. I really enjoyed the experience at this dress shop.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/04/2019

So impressed!

I had Whitney as my consultant the day I made my appointment to try on gowns. She listened to me and made the process stress free. I had gone to other shops and left frustrated feeling pushed into something I didn’t want. I said yes to the dress! We struggled to pick a size to order since I measured between 2 sizes. The seamstress KC took her time to check for seam allowance and made sure I ordered the correct size dress. My dress came in very quickly! Alterations were a breeze - Ferdoz wa sweet and amazing! She made my long train into a beautiful bustle! I can’t wait for my wedding day.

Sent on 03/16/2019

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you and we're so glad you were able to find your dress with us! We hope to see you soon!

M. Williams · Married on 04/19/2019

Great First Gown Shopping Experience!

Not knowing quite what to expect for a bridal gown appointment- I was very delighted with my experience with The Bridal Boutique. I was welcomed and Nancy did an excellent job of walking me through the process and holding my hand along the way. The shop was well laid out and the variety of dresses available was good. This was my first appointment of several and though I found my dream dress elsewhere, I would still recommend making The Bridal Boutique one of your first stops if shopping for a gown. Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Loved working with my consultant Amber. She had such a great instinct and helped me find my perfect dresss. I ended up loving the first dress she pulled for me. She knows her stuff and was able to help me when I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. The whole shop was overall great. The dress ended up exactly as I pictured and they were flexible with my schedule. The seamstress did give me some push back with how I wanted to bustle my dress but ended up doing an amazing job and it ended up perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a great experience at The Bridal Boutique! I called to make an appointment during the sample sale this past weekend but they were fully booked! Sara (the Assistant Manager) was so kind and opened the store for me 2 hours early! It was such a special experience getting to try on dresses for the first time with my mom and sister and have the whole store to ourselves! Sara was so knowledge about the dresses and quick to help me get in and out of them (I had a lot I wanted to try on!) The last gown I tried on ended up being the one I said “Yes” to! The price was better than any other shops in the area and the service was top knotch. While I was celebrating and trying on veils, popping my champagne and taking pictures with the “I said yes to he dress!” sign - Casey let me know that Maggie Sottero had just discontinued my gown THREE days before! I didn’t panic though because they promised I was in good hands and they’d get it taken care of! I just got the call today that they were able to order it in my size and it will ship out on April 1st! I can’t wait! thanks Sara, Casey and everyone at The Bridal Boutique! #maggiebride #yestothedress #thebridalboutique

Sent on 11/30/2017
    The Bridal Boutique 10
    The Bridal Boutique 11
    The Bridal Boutique 12

Annielle · Married on 10/20/2017

The Bridal Boutique was amazing! I went in knowing exactly which dress I wanted (Mori Lee Blue 5108) which they had. The consultant was amazing and I had a great dress shopping experience. I got my dress that same day. I also had my dress altered. I read the reviews about all the horror stories about getting an alteration there so I was very apprehensive. Thankfully my experience was nothing like that. My alterations went perfectly! We also got the groom and groomsmen suits from there. I was worried because the suits were arriving 2 days before the wedding and once again I've read the reviews of the horror stories. The groom and the groomsmen got measured at the salon and the suits came 2 days before and thankfully they all fit. My experience here was wonderful.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Miriam · Married on 05/07/2017

This is the first place I went to shop for a wedding gown, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! However, what really made the experience, and the sale, was Shannon. I was nervous about getting so much attention from (and so personal with!) a stranger, and she made the experience entirely comfortable. She listened to me about what types of gowns I was interested in and really paid attention to our budget. She picked out the exact gown I'd found online that I wanted (the one I picked) and also a variety of others that fit in with what I wanted. She made sure that I had a chance to try on different types of gowns but never made me feel pressured and always paid attention to what I liked. Although we were late getting there and she had another appointment when we weren't quite finished, she didn't make me feel rushed. She also helped negotiate a deal that (mostly!) fit in with our planned budget. I'm looking forward to seeing her when I start alterations soon!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Susan was absoluetly fantastic as I went in with no idea of the style I wanted and she worked through about 20+ dresses to find the style that fit my vision best. Once narrowed down, she was patient while I tried on two dresses numerous times. She wrote down all the details of the two dresses and we stepped out for lunch. I was able to make a decision after eating and a different staff member allowed me to again try on the dress one last time to be 100% certain it was the one. Looking forward to getting the dress in my size and walking down the aisle in this beautiful dress!

Sent on 05/08/2016

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Natalie, thank you so much for your kind words. We are SO happy that you found a dress that you love and are ready to walk down the isle in! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Chevonne · Married on 09/03/2016

They have a huge selection of beautiful wedding gowns to choose from and i think their pricing is affordable for everyone's budget. I would definitely recommend purchasing your wedding gown from this vendor.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

I had such a wonderful experience buying my wedding dress at the bridal boutique, that I took my bridesmaids there to get their dresses even though it is far for us. They were flexible with times and even stayed open almost an hour after closing to help us finish up with bridesmaid dresses. I had been to several other bridal shops and was having a lot of trouble finding a dress, but Tanya (who was amazing) talked to me for a while and helped me to find the perfect dress. I didn't try anything on that wasn't in my price range (an issue that I had at other shops) and every dress was amazing quality. Wonderful experience overall.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Kate · Married on 08/01/2015

This was my second bridal shop to try on dresses, and I had very high hopes for finding "the dress". I was so pleased to say that I did find my dress here, and the service provided was excellent! Although I have read some negative, and quite scary reviews regarding alterations, my dress came out just as beautiful. I had a long lace dress in which I wanted the long-sleeves altered to become a cap-sleeve. The seamstress who worked on my dress were absolutely fantastic! My dress came out perfect, and I was extremely satisfied. I felt that I was given full attention from the bridal consultant as well as the seamstress, so I do recommend this shop for any bride to be!

Sent on 08/12/2015