The Bridal Boutique Reviews

The Bridal Boutique 5
The Bridal Boutique 6
The Bridal Boutique 7

Sylvia · Married on 05/27/2018

I bought both my dress and my veil at Bridal Boutique, and I absolutely loved my experience. They had extremely attentive staff who were wonderful, plus I absolutely loved their selection and prices. They were incredibly priced which definitely made this bride quite happy!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Joann · Married on 04/14/2018

Honestly this was the best bridal shop i visited. Where do I start..Sara was amazing! When I got there with my MOH, mom, mother in law, and my MOH's mom Sara checked us right in and explained a few things about the set up of the place. This boutique is small but it has TONS of options, styles, brands, and price ranges. This was the 3rd place of 4 I visited and after the first I still had no idea what I really liked and didnt like. I went in with the idea that I wanted a ball gown but I had my eye on a mermaid style i liked as well from another shop. I tried on about 8-9 dresses & Sara listened & really understood! she made lots of suggestions & really made me feel great about everything. At the end of the session I had actually fallen in love with 2 ball gowns. I did not purchase anything because I wanted to think over the styles & she was totally fine with that! She gave me her info in case i had questions. long story a little shorter I ended up coming back in about 1.5 months later to see her and she spent a couple hours with me while i tried the 2 dresses on, debated back and forth w/ my MOH took tons of pics, tried on veils and EVERYTHING to try to pick between the two i LOVED. I ended up going with my 1st love and the dress everyone lit up to when I had it on. I am so thankful for her patience and willingness to go the extra mile for me she went through alot for me lol. I waited to give this review until after alterations were complete in order to give an honest full review. Let me tell you this dress was NOT easy to alter, the bodice was completed blinged/beaded out & a stiff mold. I bought the floor dress which was a bridal 8 & altered it around a 4+. The end of each layer on the gown is lined with beads, i had no idea how she was going to shorten I was WORRIED it could be a nightmare. The seamstress did a FLAWLESS job as promised! perfect length, fits perfect on top & did not change integrity of dress at all! pricing is super reasonable dress&alterations

Sent on 03/16/2018
    The Bridal Boutique 8

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

The Dress Bridal Boutique in Medina was wonderful! I arrived and Emily was ready to work with us. They had little cupcakes in the room when we arrived and our room was very intimate and private. When I said yes to the dress they gave us a champagne toast. They made my experience very very special!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

The Bridal Boutique has been amazing thus far. First dress was the one and Gwen was excellent at walking me through the process. Can't wait to see how the alterations turn out!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

The Bridal Boutique was very professional and accommodating. My daughter lives out of town, but Casey was able to provide fitting appointments around her travel schedule. We also wanted a last minute adjustment and the seamstress performed the alteration on the spot!, while we waited! We have another daughter getting married next year and we will be visiting The Bridal Boutique again!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jill · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely fantastic to work with from start to finish! Their alterations are worth every penny.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Anneliese · Married on 09/02/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Both my sister and I got our wedding gowns here, my mom got both her dresses here, and my MOH got her dress here. They were always wonderful and amazingly helpful. Megan worked with me to find my wedding gown and was completely on point helping me figure out what I wanted. I actually ended up with a dress she picked after going through several styles. Both my sister and I love our dresses. I can't speak to alterations because I had mine done with a family friend. In conclusion, The Bridal Boutique is a great salon with great people and I would recommend it to anyone who gets married in the area.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

I bought my dress here for my June 3 wedding. I am a nurse and work all kinds of crazy hours. However, Columbias bridal was very flexible and worked around my crazy hours for my fittings. They were also very speedy with my alterations! I would buy a dress from them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Megan · Married on 02/18/2017

I enjoyed every aspect of my shopping experience at the Columbia Bridal Boutique! They were the second shop I visited, and I was very impressed with their service and selection. My consultant helped me look a variety of dresses and didn't pressure me at all! She even picked out a veil that looked like it was made for my dress! I got my dress altered here as well and the service was speedy and accurate. I am thankful for the wonderful service at the Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Bei · Married on 12/17/2016

Beautiful dresses at great prices. I did not think I could find a dress that fit my tight budget but we found it in the first visit. Complete bridal moment (some tears of joy). I also had my dress fitted with their tailor who is really professional and so accommodating. The final dress look was perfect. Thanks so much.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

When I went in to try on dresses I had no clue what would look good on me! They found the perfect dress. I got all the alterations done there as well which made the dress fit like a glove!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Britt · Married on 09/17/2016

The best selection you will find! I went in and they helped me find the most perfect dress for my wedding. My husband and his groomsmen's tuxedos were perfect and came in on time!

Sent on 02/22/2017

I went to quite a few different shops and this one was by far the best dress shopping experience I had. It was what I always imagined it would be, down to the look of the shop with nice staging areas, huge selection and a very friendly and attentive assistant. One thing I particularly liked was that I didn't feel judged when talking about my price range. It made me feel more at ease and it was just a great experience overall. (Not to mention, I found a dress I am completely in love with!) So happy I found this vendor!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Liz · Married on 08/13/2016

I had an amazing experience at the bridal boutique, especially with Amber. Unfortunately, I did not buy my dress here only because I bought it at a trunk show elsewhere, but they were by far the best in customer service. I was very indecisive, but they were patient and extremely helpful. Amber helped me the three times I went in there and I felt like she knew exactly what I was talking about when I couldn't really communicate or put it into words, she is great! I highly recommend asking for Amber if you choose to go there!

Sent on 04/10/2016

The Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Liz! I am so happy that you had a fantastic time here at The Bridal Boutique! I will share your words with Amber since I am sure she enjoyed working with you as well and would like to hear what you've said!
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 05/29/2016

I love working with the Bridal Boutique. I have worked with them both as a maid of honor and now a bride. Their dress selections are beautiful and they get their orders in very quickly compared to other places. They are flexible and work with you to make appointments and payments. They let me come in as many times that I needed to try my wedding dress on when I got new accessories or shoes and wanted to see everything all together. Their alterations are priced well and they did a very good job making sure that every detail was perfect and the dress was flawless on me! They did them in a very short time frame; it was great. I also bought jewelry and a sash from there. Everything was beautiful! I would highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2016

I loved this place. It was the only place I went to before I found my dress. Gloria worked with me from start to finish, even after we ran over my appointment time. She helped me try dress after dress, somehow managing to find me my dream dress despite the fact that I walked into the salon with no idea what style, shape, or even neckline I wanted. And since I am an out-of-town bride, the shop has even said they will let me take the dress to someone more local to me for my alterations. The service was outstanding.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Y

Yana · Married on 04/02/2016

I SAID YES TO THE DRESS four stores later! Bridal boutique in Columbia is probably the most professional, punctual, and catering bridal shop I have ever been to. The staff there is extremely helpful, tentative to your needs, and is super patient. Meaghan and Gwen both were super friendly, patient, and helped me in the process of picking my dream dress. They both were accommodating, let me browse the store to pick the dresses that I liked and also picked out dresses for me that were within my budget and were to a teat as I described them and envisioned them. KC, the seamstress is also beyond nice and helpful as well, I am looking forward to working with her on alternating my dress to make it look perfect for the wedding day :)

Sent on 08/24/2015

Linda · Married on 10/17/2015

Bridal boutique was able to do alteratons on Denise' gown and bridesmaid gown . We bought the gowns at a different boutique which gives references for alteration in there local area but since they did not do the alterations we wanted a bridal boutique that did alteratons so to prevent any problems with not being familiar wth beaded wedding gowns
    Alerations were perfect. Bustles held perfectly for the reception especially since Denise liked to spin or twrill like a ballerina all eve.
    Staff here were excellent and we were treated wonderfully, even tho we hadn't purchased the gowns here

Sent on 10/22/2015

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

The Bridal Boutique was absolutely wonderful during my dress search process. I had been to the larger stores and had no idea what I wanted! I had all my appointments with Whitney who was the most kindhearted sales associate. She was incredibly patient with me (i think we tried on over 15 dresses my first time!) and even had me try dresses back on when I was unsure of what I wanted. She also took the time to really listen to what I liked, and pulled more dresses off the rack based on what I told her I liked and disliked. She was also very conscious of my price point, and was sure I didn't try on any dresses that were over my budget. She even helped me pick out the most gorgeous veil that I am still getting compliments on. I ended up walking away with the most beautiful dress, and I really truly did feel like a princess. I can't thank the Bridal Boutique enough for making me feel so comfortable and as though I was such a special client!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/26/2015

I had an amazing experience at The Bridal Boutique. Paige was such a GEM! I had a large amount of gowns at first in my room and she worked through every one with me. She was patient, kind and super helpful! It took a few tries, but I walked away with the gown I dreamed of and I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in two weeks!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/19/2015

I went to several Bridal Shops when my mom came to town to help me pick out a wedding dress. I actually tried on my wedding dress at another shop and loved it but wanted to see what else was out there. That was how I wound up at the Bridal Boutique. Again I picked out the dress I had tried on somewhere else. There was one difference, this one had a champagne underlay. I loved it. But now I was stuck between this and a ball gown. So I went to one last place, and then I made my decision.
    The Bridal Boutique was also where my Bridesmaids got there dress. I had minor things that needed to be done to my dress and I let the Bridal Boutique handle them. The only thing that happened was my bustle broke at the wedding. I don't think this was the Bridal Boutiques fault, but it is something I thought I should mention.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot begin to express how wonderful my experience was from beginning to finish at the Bridal Boutique. It was my first trip out looking for dresses last weekend and I didn't know what to expect but by the end of my visit I left with high expectations, and my eye on the most perfect dress. My party with me that day convinced me to take at least one more trip out to compare other dresses and after a trip to Robinson bridal I left empty handed, and fully convinced that the dress I found at the Bridal Boutique was THE ONE. Susan was my consultant for my first trip to the Bridal Boutique and she was nothing short of wonderful, she was laid-back, but professional, saw my vision, and was completely dedicated (and patient) towards finding me my dress.
    Their selection is wonderful, and their prices even more so! From the moment I walked through the door, I was greeted with smiles, and greeted warmly. As of yesterday my dress is purchased and I couldn't be more excited! The bridal boutique made my dress shopping experience short and SWEET, and I couldn't suggest them more when preparing to find your dress!

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/08/2015

I can't speak more highly about The Bridal Boutique. This was the only shop I visited and I could not have had a better experience. Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice and professional from the first moment entering the shop. A trunk show was going on the day I went to the shop so it was a little crowded, but I was still able to peruse all of the dresses and have a chance to look through everything.

Linda was my consultant and she was absolutely fantastic. She was extremely helpful and very nice to everyone I had brought with me. I never felt rushed through my appointment.

I tried on 4 gowns, all beautiful but not quite what I was looking for. While walking back to the dressing room after showing everyone the fourth dress, Linda grabbed another dress off a rack.

This was the winner! I knew immediately upon putting it on that it was exactly the dress I wanted to get married in. I could not wait to show everyone. How I felt about the dress was evident to everyone in my group. Linda picked out the perfect veil as well and that made the gown even better. It was very hard to take the dress off, knowing that this was the dress I would walk down the aisle in.

Afterward, my aunt, who was part of my group, said that Linda had told her she had the dress in mind all along that I ended up picking. I can't thank Linda enough for helping me find the perfect dress!

I can't wait to go back in January for my first fitting.

Sent on 10/16/2014

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Boutique this past weekend shopping for my wedding dress. My consultant, Tasha, did a fantastic job of listening to what I wanted and then helping me find dresses to try on that fit with my vision. They have a huge selection and a ton of options were within my budget. I ended up getting a great deal on the perfect dress and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Monica · Married on 05/15/2015

Our daughter purchased her gown and her attendants' dresses at The Bridal Boutique. She liked the selection but she loved Julie. Whitney said she was the only person at any salon who actually listened to her. Julie took what she had to say, built on it, and found a gown that Whitney loved. That's what swayed her in returning to Columbia although many other salons were much closer to our home. As an added bonus, it was way under our budget! The girls' dresses were lovely and arrived in a timely fashion. (All alterations were done at our preferred tailor in Towson to save the drive time for everyone.)

Sent on 05/27/2015