The Briarcliff Manor Reviews

44 Reviews for The Briarcliff Manor

44 The Briarcliff Manor Reviews

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best!!!

Our wedding this past November 4th was better than we could have ever imagined !
    We can’t tell you how many of our guests raved about the beautiful venue,food, cocktail hour, and the incredible service . They were blown away !
    Perry and Emily are amazing ! And we cannot thank them enough for everything !

Dolores C · Married on 10/31/2018

The Briarcliff Manor, Just the Place for your Dream Wedding

The Briarcliff Manor provided such a beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. It is a stately mansion that exudes charm and elegance. It provided for us the perfect venue to have a lovely and classic wedding. The outdoor patio overlooking the Hudson River was just the right setting for the amazing cocktail hour that we had as our guests are still talking about the wonderful passed appetizers along with the delicious variety of food stations. Our guests were raving about the chateaubriand and the staff was ever present happily providing excellent service to our guests. Perry, the owner, was incredible to work with as one can see he takes great pride in the Briarcliff brides saying their fairytale wedding was beyond amazing. We can't thank Perry and his assistant, Emily enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding a dream come true for her and us too.

Brian S · Married on 10/07/2018

The Briarcliff Manor Is SO Wonderful

My wife and I got married at The Briarcliff Manor in October 2018. I'm writing to offer an enthusiastic recommendation for the venue and the team that runs it.

Perry, Emily, Vincenza and the crew at The Briarcliff Manor brought enthusiasm, professionalism, and thoughtfulness to the process, and this ultimately led to a wonderful event that we will absolutely never forget. My wife and I live outside the NY area, so our schedules were a bit tricky to deal with, but the team was always accommodating and made time for us whenever questions arose.

Then when the big day came, we were totally overwhelmed by how lovely everything was. Our guests were so complimentary of the food, the venue, the decor, the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, everything. When the party was over, Perry and Emily were there to shake our hands, wish us well, and ensure that all our guests were comfortable. I thought that was such a meaningful and sincere gesture.

Our families are so very thankful for The Briarcliff Manor team's partnership and professionalism. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the people really care. Couldn't ask for more.

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want to have the PERFECT wedding, look no further than The Briarcliff Manor. Set on top of a hill, overlooking the hudson river, with scenery to die for and hospitality to match! I spent over a year stressed out planning for my wedding, wondering what was going to go wrong, then the wedding day came and it was the first day that I was stress free. They took care of literally everything! They allowed me to enjoy my wedding without a hitch. Perry and his team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. When I pictured my wedding day, I intended on being stressed and something going horribly wrong...I was wrong, everyone at the Briarcliff was exceptional! The day went better than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful I chose The Briarcliff Manor as my venue! Taylor, Emily, Vincenza and Perry made me feel like a Queen for the day, they were so kind and made me feel so comfortable. I feel like they were with me the whole year planning the wedding with how amazing everything turned out! The entire staff was so professional and welcoming, not only to me and my husband but to my guests as well. Now the food....it was probably the only wedding that I didnt hear a single complaint. It was plentiful and absolutely delicious! Usually going to a wedding I expect mediocre food and sub par service, but I am pleased to say at my wedding that was NOT the case! Even the tables, centerpieces, and decor was amazing thanks to Vincenza who does everything there so you dont have to look elsewhere for a florist! Not only does The Briarcliff Manor have all of that to offer, but the beautiful memories I get to take home because of the astonishing views from every angle. There was no "bad" place to take pictures there, and thats not even mentioning the picture perfect sunset during our ceremony. The amount of people commenting on how stunning the sunset was, how great the food was, and the fabulous staff makes me so proud I had my wedding there and you should really consi

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

To say The Briarcliff Manor exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. At the early stages, they kept us abreast of their plans for the venues gorgeous updates and made sure to schedule all necessary appointments to keep things moving along swimmingly. Not to mention, we were planning from 600 miles in Michigan and would often have our meetings via FaceTime. The day of could not have gone any smoother than it did. I am still receiving calls from guests asking how they managed to breakdown from ceremony to cocktail hour without anybody noticing. Both of us and our families were tended to the entire night but without ever being intrusive. Perry was also excellent in forcibly reminding us to eat (thanks Perry!). Without him, I don't think we would have eaten the entire night we were so busy greeting guests. The venue itself is a place that is indescribable, it is absolutely gorgeous and provides the perfect backdrop for photos. Worth every single penny.

The Briarcliff Manor 5
    The Briarcliff Manor 6
    The Briarcliff Manor 7
    The Briarcliff Manor 8
    The Briarcliff Manor 9

Michael · Married on 09/15/2018

Just amazing!!!

Our daughter's wedding was held here, on September 15, 2018. The preparation and planning began in March in 2017. Perry was exceptionally helpful and brought years of experience and event planning to the table. He was able to guide us and more importantly, our daughter and son in law, through and around some of the common mistakes, couples often make. Emily and my wife and daughter kept an open line of communication through out the entire planning process. At no time did we feel ignored or unimportant. The afternoon of the event, the wedding party was greeted and escorted to the Bridal Suite. The service staff was exceptionally attentive and both invisible and everywhere. The Bridal Party wanted for nothing, that was not anticipated by the staff. As the Ceremony Time drew near, the party was kept segregated, while the guests enjoyed the grounds and the beautiful view of the Hudson River. The view that greeted my daughter and I was simply magnificent. The sunset was beginning while the ceremony took place. Our guests have all said that they NEVER noticed the staff transform the seating area into a magnificent sunset cocktail hour. A feat I had feared would be intrusive was completely unnoticed. Again, the staff was superb. The cocktail hour was expansive and varied as well as delicious.
    The Dinning Room looked beautiful. The DJ was set up in such a way to be front and center while blending into the decor so as not to be over powering. Our daughter was fearful that obligatory functions would eat up too much dancing time. Her fears were baseless. The DJ along with Robert with Emily saw to it that meal service and music were melded into a perfect evening which, acknowledged tradition while allowing our guests plenty of dancing time. The staff, headed by Robert and Emily, and overseen by Perry the owner, made us feel well cared for and in awe of the staffs ability to work behind the scenes while tending to our guests.

Antonella · Married on 09/01/2018

My daughter had her wedding there 9/1/18. It was perfection. They went above and beyond to meet our every expectation! Classy & elegant with a modern touch, this beautiful place has it all. The food was amazing and the staff was professional and caring. My guests were very impressed.

The Briarcliff Manor 10

Elena · Married on 08/25/2018

This place is amazing. There is literally nothing bad to say. The venue is beautiful and unique, the food was very good, and the staff was so accommodating and easy to work with. They really took great care of the bridal party and all the guests. I can’t thank them enough!!

Christina · Married on 06/03/2018

The Briarcliff Manor gave me my dream wedding. My day went perfectly and all of the guest loved the venue and the food, especially cocktail hour . I couldn't have wished for anything more. The staff was extremely attentive and accommodating. I would highly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone!

The Briarcliff Manor 11
    The Briarcliff Manor 12

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

The briacliff manor helped make my dream wedding come true ! My family and friends are still talking about how great it was!

Caitlin · Married on 11/18/2017

We had such a fantastic wedding at the Briarcliff Manor. Perry was very willing to work with us to make sure we got everything we wanted within our budget. The night of the wedding, the staff was super responsive in attending to our guest's needs and the food was delicious! I would highly reccomend the Briarcliff Manor for your wedding, they definitely went above and beyond to make the night special for us.

Sent on 12/02/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Caitlin & John, Thank you so much for these kind words! We are so honored to have been apart of your special day. Congratulations to a beautiful couple!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I had our reception at the Briarcliff Manor on October 28, 2017. I can’t say enough good things about the Briarcliff Manor and the entire staff there. The venue itself is stunning and so are the views of the Hudson from the grounds. It’s truly a one of a kind venue and they gave us a one of a kind wedding. From the moment we sat down with Perry I knew this was the place for us. They were so accommodating and flexible. My husband is from Ireland and they created special passed hors d'oeuvres (mini Shepard’s pies) and even a special carving station (bacon and cabbage) just for us which all of the guests raved about. The food is outstanding and isn’t something you find at your typical catering hall. The staff truly went above and beyond and made sure not only myself and my husband were taken care of on the day but my parents as well. The room itself is beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of decorations but Vincenza helped us to add those few extra touches that made all the difference. All of our guests had an amazing time, everything went perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 12/12/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for sharing your kind words! We were so honored to be a part of this beautiful day! Please send our best to Diarmuid and your families!

James · Married on 10/08/2017

A beautiful venue to have your special day. Everyone who attended kept asking me how we found this gem of a place and loved, loved, loved the food. The decor by Vincenza was impeccable and the atmosphere with the views were breathtaking. A special thank you to all the staff that worked the night of 10/8/17, our friends and family were so happy with the attention they received from all of you, so much professionalism! Last but not lease a big thank you Perry, Jamie and Emily, you made me the happiest bride, I will remember this night forever. Thank you for making us feel like family.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    The Briarcliff Manor 13
    The Briarcliff Manor 14
    The Briarcliff Manor 15

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

This made our day! Congratulations beautiful couple! Thank you for the kind words.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

The Briarcliff Manor went above and beyond when making our wedding dream become a magical reality. Perry and Jaime met with us NUMEROUS times beforehand to make sure we had every detail considered and confirmed; Vincenza was a knockout rockstar when it came to floral decorations. The Briarcliff Manor had a full team assembled for our wedding evening (184 guests!) that included bar tenders, wait staff, and assistants that were tending specifically to me as the bride and our wedding party. The venue was GORGEOUS, very classy, and exactly what I had envisioned; the food was incredibly delicious (our friends are still raving), and they worked very well with all of our vendors. I would recommend Briarcliff manor over and over again to anyone looking to host a private event done exactly the way they want it. Perry, Vincenza, Jaime, Emily, and everyone else: THANK YOU for everything!
    xoxoxoxox
    Emily and Sean Altman

Sent on 11/20/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Emily and Sean, What an honor it was to be part of your special day! We will never forget it. Thank you! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Nick · Married on 09/29/2017

There is no better venue, team and experience than at The Braircliff Manor. My Wife and I were so blessed to host our big day this past September 29th and it was everything we could've hoped for and more. The team, food, ambiance and that view was perfect. Every last guest told us how much they loved their experience. Cannot wait for the next event at The Briarcliff Manor.

The Briarcliff Manor 16
    The Briarcliff Manor 22
    The Briarcliff Manor 23
    The Briarcliff Manor 24

Jason · Married on 09/09/2017

I don't even know where to begin for this review. The entire experience was magic. From the very beginning, my fiance and I loved the venue just looking at it. From there, Perry and Vincenza and their entire staff worked hard to provide us full support as we put together and executed our personal vision for our wedding. The food was INCREDIBLE, they bent over backwards to help us out with anything we needed leading up to the event, and their expert help on the day of the wedding helped keep us on track and the event running smoothly. Literally everyone at the wedding complimented us on the venue and food. It was exactly what we wanted, and this was due to the Briarcliff's OUTSTANDING support.

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

We are so honored and proud to have been apart of your special day! Thank you for choosing the manor as the starting point for a beautiful marriage!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

After months of searching high and low for the perfect venue, we knew that after our first visit to The Briarcliff Manor, this was it and that the search was FINALLY over! From the magnificent building structure to the breathtaking scenery and beautifully kept landscape, BM offers a warm, inviting, and picture-perfect environment for a special experience. BM is not only beautiful but also offers a rich historical background, which Perry (the owner) is quite fond of and talks about with such pleasure. The interior of the mansion is updated to provide aesthetic appeal. There are two beautiful marble fireplaces in the main dining room and original iron gates that offer such detail. The main dining room looks out to a beautifully kept lawn that overlooks the Hudson River. The views are superb.
    Perry, Vencenza, and Jamie and the rest of the staff were absolutely delightful to work with. It did not feel as though we were working with business owners, rather family. The hours we spent with them and the countless hugs provided reassurance that our day would go as smoothly as possible. Perry worked with us in developing a tasteful menu and all for an affordable price. They even offered valet to accommodate our guests.
    All of our guests cannot stop ranting and raving about BM. Our guests told us that this was hands down one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. Every detail, with the help of our other vendors, was to perfection. The Briarcliff worked as a team with all of our vendors, who even complimented the helpfulness of the staff and said they look forward to in the future. Chris and I would like to personally thank Perry and all of the staff at the BM for making our day so magical. We are so happy to have gained new friends and memories to last a lifetime. We highly recommend the BM - it has it all, from looks and glamour, to charm, and an amazing staff! It is a must-see! We can't wait to be invited back!

Sent on 11/05/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Ashley and Chris, Thank you for these beautiful words. We're so honored to have been a part of this special day with your lovely families! We can't wait to see you again soon.

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Briarcliff Manor this past June 2017 and the whole experience was wonderful. Throughout the whole planning process, the owners, Perry and Vincenza, and the entire staff made us feel like family. Everyone worked very well together in making our wedding so special! Vincenza did an amazing job creating all the center pieces and decorating the venue. When we walked into the room for the first time on our special day, I was blown away by how gorgeous the tables and every detail looked. The decor including flower arrangements, vases, candles, and place settings was beautiful and was everything we had envisioned. Perry made sure the day went smooth and that all of our guests were comfortable. Our friends and family talked about how beautiful our wedding was and how wonderfully it was catered. I highly recommend looking into The Briarcliff Manor for all events!

Sent on 12/02/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

We couldn't be happier that you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are so honored by your words. Thank you and we can't wait to see you again!

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2017

I had my wedding at The Briarcliff Manor last week and it was more than anything I could've dreamed! The venue is beautiful, I was taken back by the garden, ballroom, bridal suite and the views. The staff were phenomenal and I can't wait to attend future events.
    Thank you for making my day, The Briarcliff Manor!

James · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a rehearsal dinner at the Briarcliff Manor restaurant near the end of May for my son and my now daughter-in-law. The setting is marvelous and the view of the Hudson is grand. The staff was very attentive to our requests for the menu, seating arrangements and service, all of which turned out to be perfect. There were roughly 130 present, all eating at outside tables. At about 8:15 the weather got a bit colder and the staff flawlessly moved everything (tables, chairs, etc) indoors for speeches, dessert and more wine. Of particular note were the delicious menu items (many of which are specialities of the house) and the extremely courteous staff. Perry, the owner and manager was very responsive to our every request. I highly recommend the Briarcliff Manor restaurant for occasions such as this.

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

James, thank you so much for the lovely words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family for this event. Please come back and visit us soon! And once again, congratulations to Alexandra & Eric.

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

If you would like your special day to be memorable and enjoyable for you and your guests, then look no further. This is a first class wedding venue. The staff was very attentive, professional and really cared about our wedding day. The manor is such a beautiful place. It truly was a dream come true. The food was beyond the typical wedding food. So many selections to choose from and they were all delicious! All of my guests were so impressed. Kudos to Jamie Lutz for making it all happen. We highly recommend this gorgeous place.

Sent on 06/08/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Michelle, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you to create your special day. We can't wait to see you and Joshua again. Come back and visit soon!

Deborah · Married on 04/29/2017

i had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every 16 year old dream of and more. The staff took the time to listen to what we wanted and they made sure that all of our wishes were satisfied. The decor of the room was fabulous and and the food was great! My guests are still raving about the event and the beauty of the venue. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality

Sent on 05/08/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

What a great party it was! Kristin, is such a lovely young woman, and you have a wonderful family. We were honored to be a part of it. See you soon!

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

We had a school fundraiser at The Briarcliff Manor in April. Perry, Jaime and the entire staff were so helpful and attentive. The place is exquisite and the food amazing. Our guests had a fantastic time. I highly recommend The Briarcliff Manor.

Sent on 05/18/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Thank you, Christina! It was a great event. Looking forward to welcoming the community back here often!

Bill and Valerie · Married on 03/10/2017

My wife and I attended our third Sinatra night at antipasti di napoli on Friday March 10, 2017. Attending the same type of event three times should tell you all you need to know. This is a great evening out as a more than reasonable price. First of all the venue is beautiful. The food and service both excellent. The people who run the show are professional and extremely friendly. Last but not least, the entertainer, Steve Maglio is the essence of Sinatra. My wife and I go to the city often for enjoyable nights out. However no need to travel to the city for an exquisite night out when you have a venue like this closer to home. Check their website and watch for these types of events. You will not be sorry.

Bill and Val P