The Briarcliff Manor Reviews

71 | Briarcliff Manor, NY

71 Reviews for The Briarcliff Manor

Samantha Loh · Married on 09/25/2020

THANK YOU to The Briarcliff Manor!!

The Briarcliff Manor is absolutely amazing! The venue is well maintained and has beautiful views of the Hudson River. Being a covid bride had it's many challenges, but working with The Briarcliff Manor team was not one of them. Perry, Emily, Kelsey and Vincenza were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely flexible and understanding when we needed to postpone our wedding from early June to late September. They walked us through all of our options and were always open and honest about what to expect. We were able to shift and re-imagine our wedding day under new circumstances without any issues. Emily and Kelsey were always friendly, responsive and helpful, even when I had a million questions. Vincenza, the in-house decorator/florist, was amazing as well. She was so easy to work with and nailed all the details we had asked for! Our bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony arch were gorgeous! The entire team and staff helped us have the perfect day. All of the food was delicious; I've had all of our guests tell us how great the food was! The staff was super attentive, friendly and extremely organized. All of the covid guidelines they had in place helped make our guests feel safe and comfortable. Thank you again to the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor! If you're getting married, this is the place to go!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Esposito · Married on 09/20/2020

Can’t cancel love

Perry helped us out when we were in a scramble to find a new venue in less than a month. Not only was he accommodating and reasonable, he was personable and treated us like family. His staff made the night run smooth and a good time was had by all. The grounds, building, and setting are meticulously maintained and it is evident. You won’t be disappointed if you put your trust in the Briarcliff Manor team to coordinate your special day.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Nicole Corona · Married on 09/05/2020

Seriously the BEST!!

I just had my bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor and I could not have asked for anything better! The venue was gorgeous, clean and so beautifully decorated. All the guests are still raving about how delicious and how much food there was! All staff was so sweet and patient with any last minute requests. Perry, Enza and staff were so polite and accommodating taking care of every single detail. I felt like I was family being taken care of! Do yourself a favor and book your next event here, your guests will have so many gorgeous pictures to take, so much good food to eat and will be talking about how perfect it was weeks after! Thank you to The Briarcliff Manor for such a PERFECT day!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Jordan Sullivan · Married on 08/06/2020

They go above and beyond!

I couldn’t say enough of how amazing The Briarcliff Manor is! They made my special day beyond anything I could have imagined it to be. I planned my wedding pretty quickly but my original plans couldn’t go threw due to the storm Westchester NY had 2 days prior to my wedding where my venue lost power and wasn’t sure if they would have it back in time. My aunt reached out to the Owner Perry to see if he could help and boy did he go above and beyond to help us out. With out hesitation he had us come to the Manor and get everything figured out the day before my wedding mind you. He got all his vendors to get me everything I needed and it was more then I could ever imagined. The staff at The Briarcliff Manor made sure I had the most amazing wedding day and it couldn’t have happened with out them!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Domenick Mcenery · Married on 03/28/2020

Stress Free

My fiancee and I chose The Briarcliff Manor due to the wonderful view over the mountaintop and the gorgeous interior. Thanks to Emily, the wedding planning has been stress free. We could not have asked for an easier time planning. The wonderful food is an added bonus!

Amanda Zinobile · Married on 03/14/2020

SO supportive!

The Briarcliff Manor team was so extremely supportive during our March wedding, which was impacted by Covid-19. They were flexible with our quickly diminishing guest count, they were warm and encouraging, and they helped us through every step of the way and made it feel as special as possible. Given the rapidly changing circumstances around Covid-19, they were incredibly accommodating to some of our last minute changes, which we were very grateful for. Our wedding was not at all how we imagined it would be, but it was still the best day of our lives because of this team, and Emily in particular. We are so grateful!

Sent on 05/08/2020

Jacquie Fraioli · Married on 10/19/2019

A night to remember

From the minute we walked in and every subsequent meeting thereafter, we were greeted with warm smiles and were always made to feel welcome. The team at the Briarcliff Manor provided an elegant and memorable experience for us and all of our guests who have done nothing but rave about how beautiful and amazing that night was. Our day was truly special, it proves that fairy tale weddings do come true !!

• Stefanie

Stefanie L · Married on 10/09/2019

Everything about The Briarcliff Manor is Perfect!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Briarcliff Manor. The minute I stepped out of the car; I knew that The Briarcliff Manor was the perfect venue for us. I was lucky enough to visit the venue almost exactly a year before my wedding date (9/22/2018), so it was great to see what everything would look like during that time of year. The mansion fit my vision perfectly (romantic/ classy/ modern/ chic) and the grounds were always well-kept. During every visit, Perry, Vincenza and staff were always friendly and helpful and willing to go above and beyond to give me anything and everything I wanted. Vincenza did all the decor and flowers and was able to take the ideas in my head and turn them into a magical fairytale in real life, and I could not have been more impressed with the outcome. The food was extremely important to us, and the Briarcliff Manor did not disappoint. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented and left everyone wanting more. The service is probably what makes this one of the best venues in Westchester. We were blown away by the staff's attentiveness, kindness, thoughtfulness and overall genuine willingness to make my wedding day the most special day of my life. If you want to have the time of your life with absolutely no worries in the world and still be on a happiness-high years later, you need to get married or have any event at The Briarcliff Manor.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Kirsten · Married on 10/05/2019

A wedding day beyond our expectations

It was an absolute pleasure to plan our special day with Emily, Perry and Vincenza. Everything from the decor, to the food, to the service of the staff far exceeded our expectations and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. Thank you to The Briarcliff Manor for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Alyssa Scagnelli · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful September Wedding

We just had our wedding there and cannot day enough good things. Perry, Emily and the entire Briarcliff Manor crew were amazing. They helped us plan a beautiful wedding in less than 2 months. The food was excellent, service was phenomenal and the venue was beautiful. The attention to detail, caring nature and expertise was evident during planning and the day of our wedding. There are recommended vendors that they don’t pressure you to use; however, they are great options and truly work seamlessly with TBM. We used Vincenza for flowers and the venue and church decor. Everything was absolutely beautifully done and we have been receiving nonstop compliments from our guests. We can’t wait to host other events at the manor!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jami S. · Married on 08/23/2019

The Very Best!

Perry, Vincenza, Emily and the whole team at The Briarcliff Manor are the absolute best! From the day we sat down for our first meeting to the follow up a few weeks after our event, they were so incredibly supportive and made our day beyond special.

We were engaged in September 2018 and married August 2019 so a relatively short period of time, but they made the process so seamless. The Manor itself is gorgeous - once a mansion, turned restaurant, turned venue, with views overlooking the Hudson River. We were lucky enough to have a mild August night and were able to enjoy the cocktail hour outside while the sun set. The room was set perfectly when we moved inside with all of the decor done by Vincenza herself, exactly to our specifications. Emily, Jessica, and the rest of the team we’re right by our sides throughout the night for anything we needed, including making sure we were not just taking the important photos with the photographers, but enjoying our own event!

Our friends and family are still talking about what an amazing time they had, and my only wish is that we could have stayed all night! There was so much love and positive energy and we couldn’t have done it without The Briarcliff Manor!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Azalia Rosado · Married on 07/06/2019

A Magical Place

The Briarcliff Manor is like a dream! A gorgeous plantation-style house hidden in New York State, the Manor offers wonderful food and beautiful views. Emily and the rest of the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would have been a wreck planning everything by myself, but they helped make everything organized with deadlines and vendor suggestions. We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married.

• Janna

Janna Levin Spaiser · Married on 06/16/2019

A remarkable, gorgeous, and caring venue!

My husband and I had the honour of getting married at the Briarcliff Manor this past June, and we will never forget how the staff went above and beyond to help us! From Emily and her planning, to Perry's hospitality, to Vincenza's decorations --- pink roses everywhere and making our chuppah-- I couldn't believe how special they made us feel. They let us store and steam my wedding dress there days early. On our wedding day, we arrived with a ton of extra decor items, and they actually unpacked all of the boxes and set things out, and at the end of the night they repacked anything-- I didn't have to do a thing! My bridal attendant was wonderful-- she followed me for the whole night, to hold my train and get me anything I needed. The Briarcliff Manor was also so professional about the weather! We changed to an inside ceremony at the last minute, but when the weather cleared, the staff instantly opened the gardens and put tables outside so our guests could enjoy the lovely weather during the cocktail hour. The food was also superb-- they went out of their way to make lots of vegetarian options for us, especially the eggplant rolls! The Briarcliff Manor made our wedding superb and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Van Boerum · Married on 04/26/2019

This venue is amazing!

I got married on 4.26.19. Unfortunately it was raining that day and our ceremony was inside. But!! Let me tell you it was beautiful! The Briarcliff Manor was so very accommodating and the staff was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had thee best time. And! Our guests are still talking about how awesome it was. I honestly have zero complaints and I would bet my guest felt the same way. From the very first meeting to the wedding day everything was smooth sailing. Emails were answered in a timely manor, everyone was super friendly and helpful. We fell in love with the Briarcliff Manor. It’s such a beautiful wedding venue and we are so glad we had our wedding there. Thanks again to Perry and Emily for making our day magical. As well as all of the staff there, thank you again.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jean S.

Private · Married on 12/29/2018

Last Minute Dream Wedding

Having our wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was the best decision we ever made and our guests thought so too! The venue is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff very professional and attentive. The in house florist, Vincenza, did such a wonderful job with the centerpieces and bouquets. Our pictures look amazing! The Paparazzi photos the staff at the venue took were a pleasant surprise.

We picked our wedding date last minute, the whole thing was planned in just a few weeks. Everyone thought we were crazy but Perry, Vincenza and Emily made it all possible and in the end it was what my husband and I had always hoped for.

Sent on 01/19/2019

David · Married on 12/01/2018

Enjoyable Experience

From the moment my wife walked through the doors of The Briarcliff Manor she knew that this was going to be the host of our reception. From the beautiful interior to the charming exterior, it was the perfect place for us. They were very helpful in all of our decision making and helped guide us through the entire process. Everyone complimented the food and atmosphere that The Briarcliff Manor provided. Would definitely recommened!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Liane D’Albora · Married on 11/22/2018

Wonderful!

Our Wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was more than AMAZING! It was "The Ultimate Wedding 9.15.19". Our special day was an absolute dream come true! The historical and classical ambiance of The Briarcliff Manor really added a unique touch coupled with our romantic vibes.
    The Master Minds behind the scenes graciously accommodated and catered to all of our needs and special requests! We truly felt like royalty, accompanied by our friends and family. The staff couldn't of been more attentive and friendly; all our needs were anticipated and constantly met by each and every one.
    Let's talk about the FOOD!!!!!
    Excellent menu selection; food tasting true to menu!
    We can go on and on about the FOOD...everything we sampled was absolutely delicious and served to perfection! The day of #TheUltimateWedding91519
    Our cocktail hour down to the venetian hour was absolutely displayed, presented and delivered to the highest of our expectations!!!
    Thank you to everyone at The Briarcliff Manor for
    #TheUltimateWedding91519
    Sincerely,
    John & Liane Santo

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best!!!

Our wedding this past November 4th was better than we could have ever imagined !
    We can’t tell you how many of our guests raved about the beautiful venue,food, cocktail hour, and the incredible service . They were blown away !
    Perry and Emily are amazing ! And we cannot thank them enough for everything !

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dolores C · Married on 10/31/2018

The Briarcliff Manor, Just the Place for your Dream Wedding

The Briarcliff Manor provided such a beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. It is a stately mansion that exudes charm and elegance. It provided for us the perfect venue to have a lovely and classic wedding. The outdoor patio overlooking the Hudson River was just the right setting for the amazing cocktail hour that we had as our guests are still talking about the wonderful passed appetizers along with the delicious variety of food stations. Our guests were raving about the chateaubriand and the staff was ever present happily providing excellent service to our guests. Perry, the owner, was incredible to work with as one can see he takes great pride in the Briarcliff brides saying their fairytale wedding was beyond amazing. We can't thank Perry and his assistant, Emily enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding a dream come true for her and us too.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing The Briafcliff Manor made our wedding day. Their attention to detail, friendly staff, and beautiful setting made the day more perfect than I could have asked for. The owners treat you like family and ensure everything is exactly how you want it. The wedding planner, Emily, went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process and was always thinking ahead to make sure nothing was missed. If I had to do it all over again, there's no place I'd rather get married! The Briafcliff Manor will always have a special place in my heart!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Brian S · Married on 10/07/2018

The Briarcliff Manor Is SO Wonderful

My wife and I got married at The Briarcliff Manor in October 2018. I'm writing to offer an enthusiastic recommendation for the venue and the team that runs it.

Perry, Emily, Vincenza and the crew at The Briarcliff Manor brought enthusiasm, professionalism, and thoughtfulness to the process, and this ultimately led to a wonderful event that we will absolutely never forget. My wife and I live outside the NY area, so our schedules were a bit tricky to deal with, but the team was always accommodating and made time for us whenever questions arose.

Then when the big day came, we were totally overwhelmed by how lovely everything was. Our guests were so complimentary of the food, the venue, the decor, the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, everything. When the party was over, Perry and Emily were there to shake our hands, wish us well, and ensure that all our guests were comfortable. I thought that was such a meaningful and sincere gesture.

Our families are so very thankful for The Briarcliff Manor team's partnership and professionalism. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the people really care. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want to have the PERFECT wedding, look no further than The Briarcliff Manor. Set on top of a hill, overlooking the hudson river, with scenery to die for and hospitality to match! I spent over a year stressed out planning for my wedding, wondering what was going to go wrong, then the wedding day came and it was the first day that I was stress free. They took care of literally everything! They allowed me to enjoy my wedding without a hitch. Perry and his team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. When I pictured my wedding day, I intended on being stressed and something going horribly wrong...I was wrong, everyone at the Briarcliff was exceptional! The day went better than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful I chose The Briarcliff Manor as my venue! Taylor, Emily, Vincenza and Perry made me feel like a Queen for the day, they were so kind and made me feel so comfortable. I feel like they were with me the whole year planning the wedding with how amazing everything turned out! The entire staff was so professional and welcoming, not only to me and my husband but to my guests as well. Now the food....it was probably the only wedding that I didnt hear a single complaint. It was plentiful and absolutely delicious! Usually going to a wedding I expect mediocre food and sub par service, but I am pleased to say at my wedding that was NOT the case! Even the tables, centerpieces, and decor was amazing thanks to Vincenza who does everything there so you dont have to look elsewhere for a florist! Not only does The Briarcliff Manor have all of that to offer, but the beautiful memories I get to take home because of the astonishing views from every angle. There was no "bad" place to take pictures there, and thats not even mentioning the picture perfect sunset during our ceremony. The amount of people commenting on how stunning the sunset was, how great the food was, and the fabulous staff makes me so proud I had my wedding there and you should really consi

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

To say The Briarcliff Manor exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. At the early stages, they kept us abreast of their plans for the venues gorgeous updates and made sure to schedule all necessary appointments to keep things moving along swimmingly. Not to mention, we were planning from 600 miles in Michigan and would often have our meetings via FaceTime. The day of could not have gone any smoother than it did. I am still receiving calls from guests asking how they managed to breakdown from ceremony to cocktail hour without anybody noticing. Both of us and our families were tended to the entire night but without ever being intrusive. Perry was also excellent in forcibly reminding us to eat (thanks Perry!). Without him, I don't think we would have eaten the entire night we were so busy greeting guests. The venue itself is a place that is indescribable, it is absolutely gorgeous and provides the perfect backdrop for photos. Worth every single penny.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Michael · Married on 09/15/2018

Just amazing!!!

Our daughter's wedding was held here, on September 15, 2018. The preparation and planning began in March in 2017. Perry was exceptionally helpful and brought years of experience and event planning to the table. He was able to guide us and more importantly, our daughter and son in law, through and around some of the common mistakes, couples often make. Emily and my wife and daughter kept an open line of communication through out the entire planning process. At no time did we feel ignored or unimportant. The afternoon of the event, the wedding party was greeted and escorted to the Bridal Suite. The service staff was exceptionally attentive and both invisible and everywhere. The Bridal Party wanted for nothing, that was not anticipated by the staff. As the Ceremony Time drew near, the party was kept segregated, while the guests enjoyed the grounds and the beautiful view of the Hudson River. The view that greeted my daughter and I was simply magnificent. The sunset was beginning while the ceremony took place. Our guests have all said that they NEVER noticed the staff transform the seating area into a magnificent sunset cocktail hour. A feat I had feared would be intrusive was completely unnoticed. Again, the staff was superb. The cocktail hour was expansive and varied as well as delicious.
    The Dinning Room looked beautiful. The DJ was set up in such a way to be front and center while blending into the decor so as not to be over powering. Our daughter was fearful that obligatory functions would eat up too much dancing time. Her fears were baseless. The DJ along with Robert with Emily saw to it that meal service and music were melded into a perfect evening which, acknowledged tradition while allowing our guests plenty of dancing time. The staff, headed by Robert and Emily, and overseen by Perry the owner, made us feel well cared for and in awe of the staffs ability to work behind the scenes while tending to our guests.

Sent on 10/02/2018