The Briarcliff Manor Reviews

The Briarcliff Manor 4
The Briarcliff Manor 5

Domenick Mcenery · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Stress Free

My fiancee and I chose The Briarcliff Manor due to the wonderful view over the mountaintop and the gorgeous interior. Thanks to Emily, the wedding planning has been stress free. We could not have asked for an easier time planning. The wonderful food is an added bonus!

Jacquie Fraioli · Married on 10/19/2019

A night to remember

From the minute we walked in and every subsequent meeting thereafter, we were greeted with warm smiles and were always made to feel welcome. The team at the Briarcliff Manor provided an elegant and memorable experience for us and all of our guests who have done nothing but rave about how beautiful and amazing that night was. Our day was truly special, it proves that fairy tale weddings do come true !!

Kirsten · Married on 10/05/2019

A wedding day beyond our expectations

It was an absolute pleasure to plan our special day with Emily, Perry and Vincenza. Everything from the decor, to the food, to the service of the staff far exceeded our expectations and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. Thank you to The Briarcliff Manor for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Alyssa Scagnelli · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful September Wedding

We just had our wedding there and cannot day enough good things. Perry, Emily and the entire Briarcliff Manor crew were amazing. They helped us plan a beautiful wedding in less than 2 months. The food was excellent, service was phenomenal and the venue was beautiful. The attention to detail, caring nature and expertise was evident during planning and the day of our wedding. There are recommended vendors that they don’t pressure you to use; however, they are great options and truly work seamlessly with TBM. We used Vincenza for flowers and the venue and church decor. Everything was absolutely beautifully done and we have been receiving nonstop compliments from our guests. We can’t wait to host other events at the manor!

The Briarcliff Manor 6
    The Briarcliff Manor 7
    The Briarcliff Manor 8
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Jami S. · Married on 08/23/2019

The Very Best!

Perry, Vincenza, Emily and the whole team at The Briarcliff Manor are the absolute best! From the day we sat down for our first meeting to the follow up a few weeks after our event, they were so incredibly supportive and made our day beyond special.

We were engaged in September 2018 and married August 2019 so a relatively short period of time, but they made the process so seamless. The Manor itself is gorgeous - once a mansion, turned restaurant, turned venue, with views overlooking the Hudson River. We were lucky enough to have a mild August night and were able to enjoy the cocktail hour outside while the sun set. The room was set perfectly when we moved inside with all of the decor done by Vincenza herself, exactly to our specifications. Emily, Jessica, and the rest of the team we’re right by our sides throughout the night for anything we needed, including making sure we were not just taking the important photos with the photographers, but enjoying our own event!

Our friends and family are still talking about what an amazing time they had, and my only wish is that we could have stayed all night! There was so much love and positive energy and we couldn’t have done it without The Briarcliff Manor!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Azalia Rosado · Married on 07/06/2019

A Magical Place

The Briarcliff Manor is like a dream! A gorgeous plantation-style house hidden in New York State, the Manor offers wonderful food and beautiful views. Emily and the rest of the staff are so friendly and helpful. I would have been a wreck planning everything by myself, but they helped make everything organized with deadlines and vendor suggestions. We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married.

• Janna

Janna Levin Spaiser · Married on 06/16/2019

A remarkable, gorgeous, and caring venue!

My husband and I had the honour of getting married at the Briarcliff Manor this past June, and we will never forget how the staff went above and beyond to help us! From Emily and her planning, to Perry's hospitality, to Vincenza's decorations --- pink roses everywhere and making our chuppah-- I couldn't believe how special they made us feel. They let us store and steam my wedding dress there days early. On our wedding day, we arrived with a ton of extra decor items, and they actually unpacked all of the boxes and set things out, and at the end of the night they repacked anything-- I didn't have to do a thing! My bridal attendant was wonderful-- she followed me for the whole night, to hold my train and get me anything I needed. The Briarcliff Manor was also so professional about the weather! We changed to an inside ceremony at the last minute, but when the weather cleared, the staff instantly opened the gardens and put tables outside so our guests could enjoy the lovely weather during the cocktail hour. The food was also superb-- they went out of their way to make lots of vegetarian options for us, especially the eggplant rolls! The Briarcliff Manor made our wedding superb and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Van Boerum · Married on 04/26/2019

This venue is amazing!

I got married on 4.26.19. Unfortunately it was raining that day and our ceremony was inside. But!! Let me tell you it was beautiful! The Briarcliff Manor was so very accommodating and the staff was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had thee best time. And! Our guests are still talking about how awesome it was. I honestly have zero complaints and I would bet my guest felt the same way. From the very first meeting to the wedding day everything was smooth sailing. Emails were answered in a timely manor, everyone was super friendly and helpful. We fell in love with the Briarcliff Manor. It’s such a beautiful wedding venue and we are so glad we had our wedding there. Thanks again to Perry and Emily for making our day magical. As well as all of the staff there, thank you again.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Stedjan · Married on 12/29/2018

Last Minute Dream Wedding

Having our wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was the best decision we ever made and our guests thought so too! The venue is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff very professional and attentive. The in house florist, Vincenza, did such a wonderful job with the centerpieces and bouquets. Our pictures look amazing! The Paparazzi photos the staff at the venue took were a pleasant surprise.

We picked our wedding date last minute, the whole thing was planned in just a few weeks. Everyone thought we were crazy but Perry, Vincenza and Emily made it all possible and in the end it was what my husband and I had always hoped for.

The Briarcliff Manor 9
    The Briarcliff Manor 10
    The Briarcliff Manor 11
    The Briarcliff Manor 12
    The Briarcliff Manor 13
    Sent on 01/19/2019

David · Married on 12/01/2018

Enjoyable Experience

From the moment my wife walked through the doors of The Briarcliff Manor she knew that this was going to be the host of our reception. From the beautiful interior to the charming exterior, it was the perfect place for us. They were very helpful in all of our decision making and helped guide us through the entire process. Everyone complimented the food and atmosphere that The Briarcliff Manor provided. Would definitely recommened!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Liane D’Albora · Married on 11/22/2018

Wonderful!

Our Wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was more than AMAZING! It was "The Ultimate Wedding 9.15.19". Our special day was an absolute dream come true! The historical and classical ambiance of The Briarcliff Manor really added a unique touch coupled with our romantic vibes.
    The Master Minds behind the scenes graciously accommodated and catered to all of our needs and special requests! We truly felt like royalty, accompanied by our friends and family. The staff couldn't of been more attentive and friendly; all our needs were anticipated and constantly met by each and every one.
    Let's talk about the FOOD!!!!!
    Excellent menu selection; food tasting true to menu!
    We can go on and on about the FOOD...everything we sampled was absolutely delicious and served to perfection! The day of #TheUltimateWedding91519
    Our cocktail hour down to the venetian hour was absolutely displayed, presented and delivered to the highest of our expectations!!!
    Thank you to everyone at The Briarcliff Manor for
    #TheUltimateWedding91519
    Sincerely,
    John & Liane Santo

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best!!!

Our wedding this past November 4th was better than we could have ever imagined !
    We can’t tell you how many of our guests raved about the beautiful venue,food, cocktail hour, and the incredible service . They were blown away !
    Perry and Emily are amazing ! And we cannot thank them enough for everything !

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dolores C · Married on 10/31/2018

The Briarcliff Manor, Just the Place for your Dream Wedding

The Briarcliff Manor provided such a beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. It is a stately mansion that exudes charm and elegance. It provided for us the perfect venue to have a lovely and classic wedding. The outdoor patio overlooking the Hudson River was just the right setting for the amazing cocktail hour that we had as our guests are still talking about the wonderful passed appetizers along with the delicious variety of food stations. Our guests were raving about the chateaubriand and the staff was ever present happily providing excellent service to our guests. Perry, the owner, was incredible to work with as one can see he takes great pride in the Briarcliff brides saying their fairytale wedding was beyond amazing. We can't thank Perry and his assistant, Emily enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding a dream come true for her and us too.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing The Briafcliff Manor made our wedding day. Their attention to detail, friendly staff, and beautiful setting made the day more perfect than I could have asked for. The owners treat you like family and ensure everything is exactly how you want it. The wedding planner, Emily, went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process and was always thinking ahead to make sure nothing was missed. If I had to do it all over again, there's no place I'd rather get married! The Briafcliff Manor will always have a special place in my heart!

The Briarcliff Manor 14
    The Briarcliff Manor 15
    The Briarcliff Manor 16
    The Briarcliff Manor 17
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Brian S · Married on 10/07/2018

The Briarcliff Manor Is SO Wonderful

My wife and I got married at The Briarcliff Manor in October 2018. I'm writing to offer an enthusiastic recommendation for the venue and the team that runs it.

Perry, Emily, Vincenza and the crew at The Briarcliff Manor brought enthusiasm, professionalism, and thoughtfulness to the process, and this ultimately led to a wonderful event that we will absolutely never forget. My wife and I live outside the NY area, so our schedules were a bit tricky to deal with, but the team was always accommodating and made time for us whenever questions arose.

Then when the big day came, we were totally overwhelmed by how lovely everything was. Our guests were so complimentary of the food, the venue, the decor, the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, everything. When the party was over, Perry and Emily were there to shake our hands, wish us well, and ensure that all our guests were comfortable. I thought that was such a meaningful and sincere gesture.

Our families are so very thankful for The Briarcliff Manor team's partnership and professionalism. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the people really care. Couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

If you want to have the PERFECT wedding, look no further than The Briarcliff Manor. Set on top of a hill, overlooking the hudson river, with scenery to die for and hospitality to match! I spent over a year stressed out planning for my wedding, wondering what was going to go wrong, then the wedding day came and it was the first day that I was stress free. They took care of literally everything! They allowed me to enjoy my wedding without a hitch. Perry and his team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. When I pictured my wedding day, I intended on being stressed and something going horribly wrong...I was wrong, everyone at the Briarcliff was exceptional! The day went better than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful I chose The Briarcliff Manor as my venue! Taylor, Emily, Vincenza and Perry made me feel like a Queen for the day, they were so kind and made me feel so comfortable. I feel like they were with me the whole year planning the wedding with how amazing everything turned out! The entire staff was so professional and welcoming, not only to me and my husband but to my guests as well. Now the food....it was probably the only wedding that I didnt hear a single complaint. It was plentiful and absolutely delicious! Usually going to a wedding I expect mediocre food and sub par service, but I am pleased to say at my wedding that was NOT the case! Even the tables, centerpieces, and decor was amazing thanks to Vincenza who does everything there so you dont have to look elsewhere for a florist! Not only does The Briarcliff Manor have all of that to offer, but the beautiful memories I get to take home because of the astonishing views from every angle. There was no "bad" place to take pictures there, and thats not even mentioning the picture perfect sunset during our ceremony. The amount of people commenting on how stunning the sunset was, how great the food was, and the fabulous staff makes me so proud I had my wedding there and you should really consi

Sent on 10/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

To say The Briarcliff Manor exceeded my expectations would be an understatement. At the early stages, they kept us abreast of their plans for the venues gorgeous updates and made sure to schedule all necessary appointments to keep things moving along swimmingly. Not to mention, we were planning from 600 miles in Michigan and would often have our meetings via FaceTime. The day of could not have gone any smoother than it did. I am still receiving calls from guests asking how they managed to breakdown from ceremony to cocktail hour without anybody noticing. Both of us and our families were tended to the entire night but without ever being intrusive. Perry was also excellent in forcibly reminding us to eat (thanks Perry!). Without him, I don't think we would have eaten the entire night we were so busy greeting guests. The venue itself is a place that is indescribable, it is absolutely gorgeous and provides the perfect backdrop for photos. Worth every single penny.

The Briarcliff Manor 18
    The Briarcliff Manor 19
    The Briarcliff Manor 20
    The Briarcliff Manor 21
    The Briarcliff Manor 22
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Michael · Married on 09/15/2018

Just amazing!!!

Our daughter's wedding was held here, on September 15, 2018. The preparation and planning began in March in 2017. Perry was exceptionally helpful and brought years of experience and event planning to the table. He was able to guide us and more importantly, our daughter and son in law, through and around some of the common mistakes, couples often make. Emily and my wife and daughter kept an open line of communication through out the entire planning process. At no time did we feel ignored or unimportant. The afternoon of the event, the wedding party was greeted and escorted to the Bridal Suite. The service staff was exceptionally attentive and both invisible and everywhere. The Bridal Party wanted for nothing, that was not anticipated by the staff. As the Ceremony Time drew near, the party was kept segregated, while the guests enjoyed the grounds and the beautiful view of the Hudson River. The view that greeted my daughter and I was simply magnificent. The sunset was beginning while the ceremony took place. Our guests have all said that they NEVER noticed the staff transform the seating area into a magnificent sunset cocktail hour. A feat I had feared would be intrusive was completely unnoticed. Again, the staff was superb. The cocktail hour was expansive and varied as well as delicious.
    The Dinning Room looked beautiful. The DJ was set up in such a way to be front and center while blending into the decor so as not to be over powering. Our daughter was fearful that obligatory functions would eat up too much dancing time. Her fears were baseless. The DJ along with Robert with Emily saw to it that meal service and music were melded into a perfect evening which, acknowledged tradition while allowing our guests plenty of dancing time. The staff, headed by Robert and Emily, and overseen by Perry the owner, made us feel well cared for and in awe of the staffs ability to work behind the scenes while tending to our guests.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Antonella · Married on 09/01/2018

My daughter had her wedding there 9/1/18. It was perfection. They went above and beyond to meet our every expectation! Classy & elegant with a modern touch, this beautiful place has it all. The food was amazing and the staff was professional and caring. My guests were very impressed.

The Briarcliff Manor 23
    Sent on 09/27/2018

Elena · Married on 08/25/2018

This place is amazing. There is literally nothing bad to say. The venue is beautiful and unique, the food was very good, and the staff was so accommodating and easy to work with. They really took great care of the bridal party and all the guests. I can’t thank them enough!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn D'Ariano · Married on 07/13/2018

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I got married here on July 13th 2018. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made, second to deciding to marry each-other lol! The staff was super helpful and hands on; everything was organized and taken care of so that on the day of, we were able to relax and enjoy it all. The atmosphere is calm and intimate with a touch of sweet southern charm. I can full heartedly say it was PERFECT, and we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Christina · Married on 06/03/2018

The Briarcliff Manor gave me my dream wedding. My day went perfectly and all of the guest loved the venue and the food, especially cocktail hour . I couldn't have wished for anything more. The staff was extremely attentive and accommodating. I would highly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone!

The Briarcliff Manor 24
    The Briarcliff Manor 25
    Sent on 08/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

The briacliff manor helped make my dream wedding come true ! My family and friends are still talking about how great it was!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/18/2017

We had such a fantastic wedding at the Briarcliff Manor. Perry was very willing to work with us to make sure we got everything we wanted within our budget. The night of the wedding, the staff was super responsive in attending to our guest's needs and the food was delicious! I would highly reccomend the Briarcliff Manor for your wedding, they definitely went above and beyond to make the night special for us.

Sent on 12/02/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Caitlin & John, Thank you so much for these kind words! We are so honored to have been apart of your special day. Congratulations to a beautiful couple!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I had our reception at the Briarcliff Manor on October 28, 2017. I can’t say enough good things about the Briarcliff Manor and the entire staff there. The venue itself is stunning and so are the views of the Hudson from the grounds. It’s truly a one of a kind venue and they gave us a one of a kind wedding. From the moment we sat down with Perry I knew this was the place for us. They were so accommodating and flexible. My husband is from Ireland and they created special passed hors d'oeuvres (mini Shepard’s pies) and even a special carving station (bacon and cabbage) just for us which all of the guests raved about. The food is outstanding and isn’t something you find at your typical catering hall. The staff truly went above and beyond and made sure not only myself and my husband were taken care of on the day but my parents as well. The room itself is beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of decorations but Vincenza helped us to add those few extra touches that made all the difference. All of our guests had an amazing time, everything went perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 12/12/2017

The Briarcliff Manor's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for sharing your kind words! We were so honored to be a part of this beautiful day! Please send our best to Diarmuid and your families!