33 Reviews for The Briarcliff Manor

Signature Drink (6)
Barware (6)
Valet (6)
Indoor (5)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Clean Up (5)
Wireless Internet (1)
Buffet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
31 The Briarcliff Manor Reviews

The briacliff manor helped make my dream wedding come true ! My family and friends are still talking about how great it was!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Scenic Views

We had such a fantastic wedding at the Briarcliff Manor. Perry was very willing to work with us to make sure we got everything we wanted within our budget. The night of the wedding, the staff was super responsive in attending to our guest's needs and the food was delicious! I would highly reccomend the Briarcliff Manor for your wedding, they definitely went above and beyond to make the night special for us.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at the Briarcliff Manor on October 28, 2017. I can’t say enough good things about the Briarcliff Manor and the entire staff there. The venue itself is stunning and so are the views of the Hudson from the grounds. It’s truly a one of a kind venue and they gave us a one of a kind wedding. From the moment we sat down with Perry I knew this was the place for us. They were so accommodating and flexible. My husband is from Ireland and they created special passed hors d'oeuvres (mini Shepard’s pies) and even a special carving station (bacon and cabbage) just for us which all of the guests raved about. The food is outstanding and isn’t something you find at your typical catering hall. The staff truly went above and beyond and made sure not only myself and my husband were taken care of on the day but my parents as well. The room itself is beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of decorations but Vincenza helped us to add those few extra touches that made all the difference. All of our guests had an amazing time, everything went perfectly and we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

A beautiful venue to have your special day. Everyone who attended kept asking me how we found this gem of a place and loved, loved, loved the food. The decor by Vincenza was impeccable and the atmosphere with the views were breathtaking. A special thank you to all the staff that worked the night of 10/8/17, our friends and family were so happy with the attention they received from all of you, so much professionalism! Last but not lease a big thank you Perry, Jamie and Emily, you made me the happiest bride, I will remember this night forever. Thank you for making us feel like family.

Profile Picture James, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

There is no better venue, team and experience than at The Braircliff Manor. My Wife and I were so blessed to host our big day this past September 29th and it was everything we could've hoped for and more. The team, food, ambiance and that view was perfect. Every last guest told us how much they loved their experience. Cannot wait for the next event at The Briarcliff Manor.

Photos
Profile Picture Nick, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin for this review. The entire experience was magic. From the very beginning, my fiance and I loved the venue just looking at it. From there, Perry and Vincenza and their entire staff worked hard to provide us full support as we put together and executed our personal vision for our wedding. The food was INCREDIBLE, they bent over backwards to help us out with anything we needed leading up to the event, and their expert help on the day of the wedding helped keep us on track and the event running smoothly. Literally everyone at the wedding complimented us on the venue and food. It was exactly what we wanted, and this was due to the Briarcliff's OUTSTANDING support.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

After months of searching high and low for the perfect venue, we knew that after our first visit to The Briarcliff Manor, this was it and that the search was FINALLY over! From the magnificent building structure to the breathtaking scenery and beautifully kept landscape, BM offers a warm, inviting, and picture-perfect environment for a special experience. BM is not only beautiful but also offers a rich historical background, which Perry (the owner) is quite fond of and talks about with such pleasure. The interior of the mansion is updated to provide aesthetic appeal. There are two beautiful marble fireplaces in the main dining room and original iron gates that offer such detail. The main dining room looks out to a beautifully kept lawn that overlooks the Hudson River. The views are superb.
Perry, Vencenza, and Jamie and the rest of the staff were absolutely delightful to work with. It did not feel as though we were working with business owners, rather family. The hours we spent with them and the countless hugs provided reassurance that our day would go as smoothly as possible. Perry worked with us in developing a tasteful menu and all for an affordable price. They even offered valet to accommodate our guests.
All of our guests cannot stop ranting and raving about BM. Our guests told us that this was hands down one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. Every detail, with the help of our other vendors, was to perfection. The Briarcliff worked as a team with all of our vendors, who even complimented the helpfulness of the staff and said they look forward to in the future. Chris and I would like to personally thank Perry and all of the staff at the BM for making our day so magical. We are so happy to have gained new friends and memories to last a lifetime. We highly recommend the BM - it has it all, from looks and glamour, to charm, and an amazing staff! It is a must-see! We can't wait to be invited back!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet

My husband and I had our wedding at the Briarcliff Manor this past June 2017 and the whole experience was wonderful. Throughout the whole planning process, the owners, Perry and Vincenza, and the entire staff made us feel like family. Everyone worked very well together in making our wedding so special! Vincenza did an amazing job creating all the center pieces and decorating the venue. When we walked into the room for the first time on our special day, I was blown away by how gorgeous the tables and every detail looked. The decor including flower arrangements, vases, candles, and place settings was beautiful and was everything we had envisioned. Perry made sure the day went smooth and that all of our guests were comfortable. Our friends and family talked about how beautiful our wedding was and how wonderfully it was catered. I highly recommend looking into The Briarcliff Manor for all events!

Profile Picture Lisa , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at The Briarcliff Manor last week and it was more than anything I could've dreamed! The venue is beautiful, I was taken back by the garden, ballroom, bridal suite and the views. The staff were phenomenal and I can't wait to attend future events.
Thank you for making my day, The Briarcliff Manor!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had a rehearsal dinner at the Briarcliff Manor restaurant near the end of May for my son and my now daughter-in-law. The setting is marvelous and the view of the Hudson is grand. The staff was very attentive to our requests for the menu, seating arrangements and service, all of which turned out to be perfect. There were roughly 130 present, all eating at outside tables. At about 8:15 the weather got a bit colder and the staff flawlessly moved everything (tables, chairs, etc) indoors for speeches, dessert and more wine. Of particular note were the delicious menu items (many of which are specialities of the house) and the extremely courteous staff. Perry, the owner and manager was very responsive to our every request. I highly recommend the Briarcliff Manor restaurant for occasions such as this.

Profile Picture James, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Party Supplies

If you would like your special day to be memorable and enjoyable for you and your guests, then look no further. This is a first class wedding venue. The staff was very attentive, professional and really cared about our wedding day. The manor is such a beautiful place. It truly was a dream come true. The food was beyond the typical wedding food. So many selections to choose from and they were all delicious! All of my guests were so impressed. Kudos to Jamie Lutz for making it all happen. We highly recommend this gorgeous place.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

i had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every 16 year old dream of and more. The staff took the time to listen to what we wanted and they made sure that all of our wishes were satisfied. The decor of the room was fabulous and and the food was great! My guests are still raving about the event and the beauty of the venue. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a school fundraiser at The Briarcliff Manor in April. Perry, Jaime and the entire staff were so helpful and attentive. The place is exquisite and the food amazing. Our guests had a fantastic time. I highly recommend The Briarcliff Manor.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I attended our third Sinatra night at antipasti di napoli on Friday March 10, 2017. Attending the same type of event three times should tell you all you need to know. This is a great evening out as a more than reasonable price. First of all the venue is beautiful. The food and service both excellent. The people who run the show are professional and extremely friendly. Last but not least, the entertainer, Steve Maglio is the essence of Sinatra. My wife and I go to the city often for enjoyable nights out. However no need to travel to the city for an exquisite night out when you have a venue like this closer to home. Check their website and watch for these types of events. You will not be sorry.

Bill and Val P

Profile Picture Bill and Valerie, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The family is lovely and the food is great ! The wedding cake was spectacular and delicous that they ordered from a local bakery. It's a very comfortable and charming and recently impecably renovated

Profile Picture sue, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

The staff was just amazingly helpful and supportive and met all of my expectations! I've been recommending the venue to people and will keep doing that. And the venue itself is just stunning!

Profile Picture Katerina, 10/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perry and the rest of the staff are absolutely wonderful and know how to run a wedding. I had the perfect wedding and it's hard to give any feedback other than to trust the knowledge of the event planning team.

Profile Picture User5317543, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I got married at the Briarcliff Manor last October. We had both our ceremony and the reception there. The day we walked thru the door while looking for a place to book our wedding we fell in love with it! We knew immediately it was THE place. We were shown around by the owner Perry and then sat with him to review details. Perry could not have been more accommodating. My husband and I have been to many weddings and we knew exactly what we wanted and did not want. I told Perry I did not want dinner to arrive at 10:00 PM during the reception and have my guests sit there starving. I've heard so many complaints about that happening at weddings and have experienced it myself. Perry assured me it wouldn't happen and he kept his word. All the courses were served at just the right time and the food was outrageous! Delicious!! All our guests raved about what they had and mentioned the food was so much better than other weddings they have been to. We held our ceremony in front of a large fireplace with candles all around. Just beautiful and very romantic. The staircase near the entrance leading up to the bridal suite is just beautiful as well. And the fountain out front and the grounds all around the place are also totally gorgeous. Beautiful sunsets with the Hudson River in the background. So for those who are looking for a place for a wedding or any other event the Briarcliff Manor is definitely worth a visit. You will not be disappointed! Perry and his wife Vincenza are terrific people and their staff is awesome as well. Our guests commented that everyone was very attentive and could not have done more for them during the reception. And a very nice extra touch was when Vincenza e-mailed me many pictures of the ceremony and reception a few days after our wedding. I could go on and on about how everyone at the Briarcliff Manor made our day extra special but I'm running out of space. So a very big thank you to Perry and Vincenza and all your staff!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with our choice of venue. The Briarcliff Manor really made our dream wedding come true. From the first stages of planning, to the rehearsal dinner, and finally to the wedding day, everything ran to perfection. Perry, Vincenza, Valerie, and Jamie were always available to answer any questions and were more than accommodating with everything. This incredible team, as well as the chefs, waitstaff, and bartenders, made our special day and night beyond perfect. The food was amazing (our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was), the backyard and view of the river was picturesque for our ceremony, and the manor itself was just so elegant and beautiful.

Coming from an Italian family, the quality and quantity of food is very important. Perry worked with us when planning our menu and made sure that there was a variety and abundance of hors d'oeuvres, as well as main course choices to accommodate everyone...and, of course, an amazing viennese hour. Everything was delicious!

Furthermore, Vincenza met with me to plan out the table settings and took care of all flower orders. We communicated regularly through text and email. She was always quick to respond and very helpful. I had a few last minute requests within days of the wedding and she followed through with everything. Even on the day of the wedding, I asked if it would be possible to add an arch to the ceremony set up. She said, "no problem." I watched from the window of the bridal suite as she and some of the staff feverishly decorated the arch with flowers and tulle at the last minute for me. It was so beautiful! She is so talented and has such a creative eye!

Everyone at The Briarcliff Manor makes you feel like a part of their family. They really made our wedding day unforgettable. You can sense that they are personally invested in making your experience perfect and stress free. They all love what they do and it shows!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

If you're having a relatively small wedding, and you're looking for simple, elegant beauty with great food and a wonderful staff, this is the place for you. It's been eight months since my wedding, and many guests are still talking about how perfect everything was. Not a single flaw. Perfect venue for 140-150 people, delicious food, and if you want it, the staff is ready and willing to make it happen.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Outstanding Excellence! We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is. A family member sent us a letter and said the following, “I just had to write to say that I am still buzzing from our great time at the shower. The beauty of the place, the service, the food was over the top”. Her comment says it all. Working with Perry, Maura, Jaime, Vincenza and Valerie was phenomenal! They made the entire planning process, from our very first meeting to the selection of food and decor, seamless and enjoyable. Their incredible attention to details reassured me, a self-proclaimed perfectionist, that my daughter’s shower would be perfect and memorable. The food served at The Briarcliff Manor is unique and beyond delicious. Jaime, your suggestion of a ‘breakfast pizza’ was a HIT! The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!

Janet and Alaina Betancourt
Bridal Shower July 9, 2016

Profile Picture Janet, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. Perry, Vincenza and staff there are simply amazing! They took care of every detail the day of the wedding and we did not have to worry about anything. The bar area was perfect for our cocktail reception and the bridal suite was great for my sisters and I to get away from everyone for a few quiet moments. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!

Profile Picture shanna, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. The Briarcliff Manor has an old world sophisticated feel, it's impeccable in every aspect.
Our wedding ceremony took place in front of the fireplace, our table decor was stunning, the Bridal suite is gorgeous, the staff was extremely accommodating. Our guests could not stop raving about the beauty and history of the building itself, it truly is a fabulous venue to host any special event.
Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/2/15, 1 Review