The Boylston Rooms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 09/24/2022

Best wedding venue

The Boylston Rooms team was nothing short of amazing for our dream wedding! The venue itself is just gorgeous and was able to accommodate our large guest list and provide unique locations for our ceremony, social hour, and reception. From the very beginning the team was incredibly helpful with all the decisions we had to make and really made us feel special. Every little detail was absolutely perfect and the team was always responsive to any questions or needs we had. On the day of, Miles was incredible and everyone made us feel welcome and comfortable to where We didn’t feel like we had to worry about anything and could enjoy our day. We could not have picked a better venue or team and had the absolute best day ever thanks to them all! If you’re looking for a wedding venue that can take care of all your needs and make you feel like family, then I would highly recommend the Boylston Rooms!
  • Hillary
    Hillary G. Married on 09/17/2022

BEST Wedding Venue Ever!

The Boylston Rooms was by far the best choice of wedding venue for us. Not only are the room spaces gorgeous, but the entire team at The Boylston Rooms is extremely kind, caring, and will do anything to make sure you have the most special day. The venue also has a huge amount of decorations on hand, so there's plenty to pick from for both the ceremony and the reception! Erin, Myles, and Jacquetta were amazing during our entire planning process (especially with all of the frantic emails I sent them!) and they were especially incredible the weekend of our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better team to make sure our day went smoothly. They truly cared about making sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding day went perfectly and a huge part of that was The Boylston Rooms team! I am so glad we chose this venue and would recommend it to absolutely anyone looking for a gorgeous wedding venue that is managed by an amazing team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn S. Married on 08/06/2022

Incredible Wedding Venue!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the team at the Boylston Rooms made our day the best one ever!
    When my husband and I booked the venue tour, we instantly knew this was the place for our special day and while the venue is incredible in so many ways, it was the people that made it so easy to choose.
    Their timeliness, attention to detail, calm demeanors, understanding and passion for their work made us feel so taken care of. Every member of our wedding party and our families agree that the entire event was seamless and that is all credit to them. Any question I had was either answered before I could say or taken care of it immediately. That ease of mind was so important on our busy day! For anyone looking for an industrial vibe with attention to every detail, the Boylston Rooms is the perfect venue!
    Laura Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST VENUE - stress free wedding day!

The Boylston Rooms was everything and more when it comes to wedding venues. Where do I even start? I came across Boylston Rooms on one of these websites and obviously the 5 star reviews sparked my interest. After cancelling 3 covid weddings in Mexico I was honestly kind of over it. I figured i would just reach out to see what the deal was. Erin answered my phone call and I immediately felt as if I was talking to a friend. She was just super personable and laid back. She sent me their wedding package options and I was surprised at the price point being so affordable. We requested a date and the more I looked at the weddings The Boylston Rooms was hosting on social media, the more I fell in love with the venue. Living in LA and never having seen the venue in person I felt a little nervous so I sent my (now) mother in law, who lives in Boston to set up a walk through. She was so happy with the venue and face-timed me in to see it. Erin and Myles were so accommodating in those beginning stages and we felt confident and booked it! Throughout the year of planning, The Boylston Rooms was super communicative and always responded to my email right away. they got me in contact with many vendors and also gave me suggestions. They were like a wedding planning team and went above and beyond for me. Jaquetta was also a huge help. I had no idea about tipping and she gave me suggestions and really helped tie everything together. The day of - Myles and Jaquetta were the staff working that day. Myles is seriously a ball of sunshine and he made the day fun and helped me to not feel any stress. He only checked in when he needed something but I trusted him to do what he does best and everything was perfect. Jaquetta was in and out checking to see what we needed in the bridal suite all morning and her presence felt like a supportive friend. She really kept everyone upbeat and kept the vibe up. There's really so many more things I could say but I just really felt so incredibly taken care of on my wedding day and it was so much fun, I couldn't have done it without the Team at the Boylston Rooms. THANK YOU TEAM!!!
    Kristina G. Married on 07/30/2022

Perfect Venue and Team!

My husband and I are so grateful we found this venue. The space itself is breathtaking and we also loved that we could have our ceremony and reception all in the same location. Their inventory of decorations was super helpful. In the year leading up to the wedding, Myles was an angel. He answered all emails quickly and professionally and worked with us to design what we wanted our day to look like. Myles and Jacquetta coordinated our wedding day and they did such a wonderful job setting things up and working with our other vendors. I highly recommend getting married here!
    Lily K. Married on 07/23/2022

Beautiful unique venue

We had an amazing wedding day which was primarily due to the beautiful space and helpful staff of the Boylston Rooms. We had a very hot wedding day (95 degrees) and we were grateful for the air conditioned space that still allowed great lighting and beautiful pictures. In addition to using the two different spaces for the ceremony and reception, we were able to use some of the other parts of the property for great pictures with an industrial background.

In addition to the interesting space, we were able to use a lot of the Boylston Room's inventory of decoration and other items which (1) helped saved us some money and (2) helped us not buy things that were wasteful. We used the arch, large sign holders, table number holders, candle holders, the card box and more all from the Boylston Rooms. When we met with the team to go over initial details, they were really helpful in suggesting what they had and were also able to assist us via email as we continued to make decisions.

Finally, the staff of the Boylston Rooms were very helpful day of. They were constantly making sure that we had what we need (food, water, etc.) and they were very helpful in letting guests know when and where to go, to keep the day moving. Additionally, they were creative in their solutions and were willing to go the extra mile. When my dress got dirty from walking around outside during our first look, Myles suggested that a lint roller helps remove the dirt and got on the ground and helped clean my dress. Also, working with seasoned pros, the have the expertise to help present you with various options to make a decision (like seating charts), and provide solutions when problems arise. They are well versed in what they do, and have seen a lot of different weddings so have great example to go off of.

One final item is that (at least when we had our wedding) you are required to use Myers Catering, which ended up being great because they have a lot of food options and the quality was great!

Overall, we are so happy we went with the Boylston Rooms and would highly recommend.
  • Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most AMAZING Venue & Team You Can Find!

We first toured the Boylston Rooms 18 months before our expected wedding date. From the first time we set foot in the Boylston Rooms, we fell in love with this beautiful venue. Erin and Myles provided us with a thorough tour, and took time to ensure we had a complete understanding of what their venue provided. It was an easy decision to book the Boylston Rooms for our special day. Throughout the planning process, Erin, Myles, and Jacquetta were very attentive and quick to respond to any questions we had. They also kept us on track with all steps in the planning process. The team at the Boylston Rooms was organized, professional, and kind throughout our entire experience. They were patient, flexible, and accommodating, helping us with all our wedding needs. The night before our wedding, they worked with our officiant to facilitate our wedding rehearsal. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of, and went exactly according to the plan we laid out with the Boylston Rooms’ staff. Myles’ energy was both calm and fun throughout the morning and day leading up to the ceremony. It was just what we needed! Erin and Myles were very attentive to detail. It was clear our happiness and ease was at the forefront of their minds. Erin communicated effectively, making sure all scheduled events were carried out on time. If you are looking for the complete package, including an amazing staff to work with, as well as a venue that offers breathtaking spaces both inside and outside, then the Boylston Rooms is the place for you. We highly recommend this venue for your special day!
  • Michaela
    Michaela V. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I could bottle up this day and re-live it again and again

Erin, Myles and Q are stars! We could not have asked for a more attentive, responsive or organized team to work with in planning and coordinating our special day. We had endless compliments from our family and friends about execution of the entire day from the set-up, to ceremony, social hour, reception and every important moment in between. I wish I could bottle up this day and re-live it again and again.
    M Mcq Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, unique, and easy wedding experience

Jacquetta, Erin, and Miles are incredible. From the first tour of the venue to the big day they were incredibly responsive and flexible. They responded perfectly to our unique mix of highly specific preferences and our requests for their professional opinions. Everything we picked was special to us and everything they provided filled out the setting perfectly. It was all well managed and planned for and we truly had the BEST WEDDING EVER!

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are going to miss working with you and we hope that this day will be with you forever!
  • Ariana
    Ariana S. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The sweetest industrial venue there ever was

I must first note about the staff at The Boylston Rooms, who made my wedding dreams come true. Erin, Myles and Jaquetta are the three musketeers of wedding coordinating. They were helpful, reliable, encouraging, thorough, flexible, and most of all, genuinely kind humans. Whether in answer emails punctually, offering decor advice when needed, accommodating our schedule pre-wedding day, or making sure that our night was flowing happily (and that we were fed) during our reception, they truly exceeded our expectations. I will sincerely miss working with them.

Now for the venue itself... So. Cool. The best way I can describe it is "industrial-chic". The character of the brick foundation, the new repurposed bar in the West Room, beautiful greenery along the outside pathway, string lights galore and access to other recreational activities (table-tennis, coffee shop, antique store) all lent to this venue being our number one choice. The richness in this venue is unprecedented.

Our 200+ guests ALL had the time of their lives at our reception. Young and old raved about how AMAZING of a time they had, come day after wedding. My heart could burst with all of the praises our family and friends were singing, as we recapped the wedding day. It truly took a village, but our wedding reception was more than we could have ever imagined.

The utmost gratitude to The Boylston Room's staff, for making our dream come true. You will forever have a special place in our hearts.

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Ariana, thank you so much for such kind words! We are going to miss working with you and Gordon, but we are glad that you had your amazing day! We hope you now get some needed time to relax from all the wedding planning!
  • Paige
    Paige G. Married on 05/22/2022

The Perfect Wedding

We booked The Boylston Rooms during the pandemic and the team was amazing right from the start. Erin gave us a wedding homework packet which covered all the wedding planning 101 needs which made planning so easy. The venue was the perfect space, it is spacious and beautiful with white industrial walls and hardwood floors which made customizing the feel so easy. We were amazed with how versatile and different each wedding experience could be. The team was so helpful every step of the way, quick to answer questions and acted as planners not just venue owners. We used the trolley service too and from the venue and it made the transportation for everyone so easy. The catering was in house which made the catering seamless and the food was amazing. Our guests still remark on how good the food was to this day. The day of we worked with Myles and wow I wish I could work with him everyday. He was the best day of coordinator, checking in our me and the bridesmaids regularly and corralling the groomsmen. The team has the day of down to a science and it really made a difference. We had moments together that wouldn't have happened without Myles and the team. At the end of the day our wedding day was perfect, truly everything we could have wished for and it was entirely due to the team at The Boylston Rooms.

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much for posting this Paige! This means a lot to us that you had such an amazing experience. We hope that you and Jake remember this day for the rest of your lives!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding team there ever was!

There is so much that I can say about the wonderful team The Boylston Rooms has curated. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Erin, Myles and Jacquetta were available every step of the way. When our day arrived, each part of their team stopped at nothing to make sure that our wedding was as perfect as can be. (It was Jacquetta’s day off and she even stopped by to check in as she was in the area!)

I initially booked The Boylston Rooms because it is truly a venue you can customize to your own vision. I loved that it was an industrial blank canvas that we turned into a floral disco dream. However, it was the team at The Boylston Rooms that truly made it the most special day. I could not recommend The Boylston Rooms enough to anyone looking to really have a say in their wedding vision -- Erin, Myles and Jacquetta will absolutely be able to make that dream into a reality!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 05/19/2022

Flawless wedding

After hunting wedding venues for a while, I finally came across the Boylston Rooms when I opened my search to western Massachusetts. The venue came right up on Google and immediately seemed gorgeous and honestly, too good to be true. Then I looked at their packages and pricing and I thought even more, this just can’t be. But I called and toured right away and put the deposit down that day.

From start to finish, Erin, Myles and Jacquetta were kind, clear, and available for all our questions and planning. We met to confirm decor, day-of details, and menu. They had pre-negotiated prices with their trusted vendors so we didn’t even have to bring in outside people if we didn’t want. Everything they did just made SENSE!

Wedding day . . . I’ve never had a more stress-free day in my life. Superheroes Myles and Jacquetta kept the day moving totally on time and not a single beat was missed. My family had prepared me for things to not go to plan, but everything did. Myer’s catering was SO GOOD everyone loved the food. I’ve never ever experienced a more perfect day, both emotionally and logistically. 10/10, beautiful venue and company strategy, I would recommend forever.

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kelly! Your wedding day was so beautiful, and we are so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful wedding! Wishing you all the best!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect wedding venue and team!

Erin, Myles, Jacquetta and the rest of the Boylston Rooms team was beyond amazing! They made all our wedding dreams come true. We had to replan our wedding four different time due to the pandemic and Erin was there to help us every step of the way and was light years beyond accommodating to us! When we finally got to have the day we dreamed of the Boylston rooms team made the day perfect from the decor setup, to the emotional support, to drying my dress from the rain! They will go above and beyond to make your day everything and so much more. The venue is breathe taking as you will quickly notice but what really makes the Boylston Rooms the most perfect wedding venue is the team that works to make your day perfect! We can’t say enough good things about how amazing the Boylston Rooms truly is! it’s just perfect 🤍

We booked the Boylston Rooms in 2019 and had our wedding in 2021!

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

We are so glad that you were able to finally have your special day! Everything about that day was beautiful including you and Shannon!
  • Fiona
    Fiona W. Married on 12/05/2021

The Boylston Rooms made out dreams a reality

My partner and I got married at the Boylston Rooms in December and between getting married, adopting a new puppy and moving I am finally sitting down to write this review. To be completely honest, our experience with the Boylston rooms was so wonderful and genuine, writing this review feels like acknowledging that it's over and that our magical night has indeed come to an end.

Firstly, Erin and Myles where so attentive. We specifically wanted a venue where we had the freedom to make our vision a reality. I made three large hanging floral centerpieces for our head table with dangling glass bulbs, when I brought up the idea to Erin she immediately loved the idea and started brain storming the best way to hang them. The Boylston Rooms had a wedding every day of the weekend we picked so we had to have our rehearsal on the day of, Myles made us and our wedding party feel so at ease, he walked everyone through the ceremony with plenty of time and with zero stress.

The venue is STUNNING. We got married just after sunset and the huge windows with the bistro lights from the outside patio set a cosy cast the most romantic aura around us. Since the wedding I and still getting complements on The Boylston Rooms, Myers Catering and the cozy relaxed vibe we curated.

Book this venue.

If you love freedom of design, wonderful people, delicious food, a relaxed experience, a stunning industrial vibe The Boylston Rooms are for you.

A HUGE thank you to Erin and Myles, you truly made our day perfect.
    Michelle H. Married on 12/03/2021

The best venue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Boylston Rooms! I keep reliving and wishing to go back to our wedding day because it was the best day ever. The Boylston Rooms made it one to remember! The space is beautiful and the staff are even more amazing. Erin and Myles made it such an enjoyable experience from start to finish. They made planning easy, fun, and not stressful. The variety of decor that they have available to use is great. There is something for everyone's vision! The day of the wedding was everything I hoped and more. It was a truly beautiful day in such a breathtaking space. I would recommend to anyone to use the Boylston Rooms for their wedding or other event. They are the BEST!
    Jess Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, reliable, all around fantastic.

Our official wedding was two weeks ago and I'm still trying to find the right words to describe how absolutely amazing and well-taken care of we were with Erin, Myles and the team. We first toured the Boylston Rooms in 2018 and planned on having a 2020 wedding. Erin was very understanding and accommodating and allowed us to pick a new date for 2021. We initially picked this venue because it checked all the boxes. We wanted somewhere we could park our cars at in the morning and stay until it was time to leave. Both wedding parties were able to get ready on site. There is plenty of parking spaces, plenty of bathrooms for guests and a private bathroom in the bridal suite. This suite is very large, has great lighting, plenty of outlets, mini fridge and toiletries. We loved that this venue only held one event per day and allowed us to use both rooms. It has SO MANY cool photo spots, both indoor and outdoor. This venue can accommodate a large guest count and still have room for a dancefloor in the west room. Seating, tables and standard linens, napkins, cups, silverware and plates are all included, no extra vendor needed. (Also they give you options on chair styles, napkin colors and if you did want something more unique they can help you connect with vendors whom you can rent from). The string lights and bistro lights make the rooms look absolutely magical. Erin and her team did all of the setup and takedown for us, all we had to do was drop off the decorations with some instructions and notes. They let us come in early on the wedding day and I was planning on helping set up because we had quite a bit of DIY decorations, but I was astounded to find everything was set up exactly as I imagined when I got there that morning. They really mean it when they say all you have to do is show up and have fun. The team was there to keep us on our timeline and checked in from time to time. They helped the wedding party processional pacing, held doors open or kept them shut until just the right time. This venue also has a catering team right on site. I remember when looking at venues, I was indifferent about the food ... I just knew it had to be good. Looking back, I'm extremely happy this catering company was on site because that was one less vendor to hunt down and the staff knew the kitchen and layout so everything went smoothly. We got chicken, sirloin tips and gourmet mac and cheese. People are still telling us how good the food was. We did buffet and were impressed at the selection. The line flowed quickly and everyone's food was the perfect temperature. The bar staff was so kind and happy to be there. The team waited until after dinner to put out the cupcakes which was very considerate so that they weren't sitting out for too long. We also ordered lunch from the caterer but we appreciated that they did allow us to bring in outside food if we wanted to (we just wanted one less thing to worry about packing.)
    The whole day was amazing from start to finish. We were so impressed with just how well we were taken care of. Even leading up to the big day, Erin and Myles were able to answer my many many questions via email and always responded in about a day if not right away. Everyone on the team that day was calm, professional and kind. This day was pure fun and stress free. This team works with you and helps you see your vision come to life in a way that's even better than you imagined. They have hosted several weddings and events and know exactly what it takes to run a successful event and business. I would absolutely recommend The Boylston Rooms to anyone and I really hope to attend a wedding here in the future. Love this team & venue!!!

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! Your special day was so unique and it was amazing to see everything come together!
    Ramon G. Married on 11/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved every moment of this experience

I cant express the level of gratitude I have for this venue, from the start of the process Miles & Erin went above and beyond to ensure a smooth and wonderful experience. They went above and beyond in every measure and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have memorable experience.
    Erica H. Married on 10/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely gorgeous and perfect night

If you’re looking for a beautiful, industrial, and classy venue, for a fantastic price- this is it! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, Erin and Myles are helpful guides through the planning process, and you will get 3000 compliments on how lovely it all is!

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! You and Michael were so much fun to work with, and I'm so glad you had an awesome experience!
    Megan L. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful unique venue with the best coordinates

Our wedding photos were amazing because of our photographer Sam Smalley and this one of a kind venue. Industrial, classic, and nature outside.

The coordinators Erin and Myles support you from day one. Having 2 people was beyond helpful. Both always having an amazing positive attitude and open mind to whatever you throw at them. Erin even bustled my dress for me.

Food was great and have a bridal suite and groomsmen suite also made everything easy and all in one spot. Would get married here again in a heartbeat.

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the kind words! Your wedding day was amazing and the photos showcase the beauty PERFECTLY!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 10/17/2021

3rd time was a charm!!

Erin and Myles are simply fantastic! We have had to move our wedding out twice due to unforeseen circumstances (family related illnesses and COVID) and they have done above and beyond to accommodate. In the past 3 years or so that we have been planning our wedding, the venue has grown quite a bit to be something of a "full package" for couples. It's a few weeks after the wedding and I can't believe how well everything turned out!! The day of was truly magical and relaxing because of all of the staff at the Boylston Rooms. If you want a stress-free wedding, you should book here!
    Vincenza Married on 10/16/2021

Very Personal and Flexible During the Pandemic

Erin and Myles were amazing to work with!! We were one of the couples that had to postpone from 2020 to 2021 and Erin and Myles were very understanding and made it easy to move the date. As it got closer they thought of every detail and were very accommodating when we also brought our own masks to hand out to guests. If anything ever went wrong, we didn't know, because the night was seamless thanks to all the prep work and communication we had beforehand. Additionally we rented out Zing! Table Tennis across the hall which our guests loved. And the food from Myers Catering was delicious while also affordable. Overall Erin and Myles made the day amazing and we are so happy we went with the Boylston Rooms and continue to recommend it to all of our friends and family!

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Vincenza for all the kind words! Your wedding day was so special and unique! We are SO glad that you finally got to have your special day!
    J Bahls Married on 10/10/2021

A Partner for Pandemic Wedding Planning

When we initially planned our April 2020 wedding, we did not anticipate a global pandemic. Erin and the Boylston Rooms worked with us through an initial postponement, an October 2020 "mini-mony" with close family, and a full ceremony in October 2021. We could not have asked for a better partner in this. Through the process, we relied heavily on the Boylston Rooms knowledge of local vendors, sense of precautions to take to keep our guests safe, and brilliance with space, lighting, and color to create a wedding that both honored our original vision and honored the changes we, our guests, and the world had lived through in the past eighteen months. Erin and her team came up with several of our favorite details and touches that brought the event to the next level, including moving part of the focal point for the ceremony into the reception space. Over all, they took excellent care of us, keeping the schedule and checking in to see if we needed anything multiple times day of as well as coordinating with the rest of the vendors to ensure everything went smoothly day of, for both the large and smaller events.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing venue

The Boylston Rooms was the absolute perfect venue! Erin and Myles went above and beyond to ensure everything ran smoothly from the moment we booked and throughout the entire day of (they even helped with my complicated bustle)! Our guests couldn’t say enough good things about the space. This was actually the only venue my (now!) husband and I toured and we fell in love immediately. The space is so unique and beautiful; I can’t wait to see our pictures. And the food from the on-site caterer was amazing! 10/10 we are so glad we chose The Boylston Rooms and would do it all over again in a heart beat! Thank you Erin and Myles for EVERYTHING!
illustration stars