The Boylston Rooms Reviews

56 | Easthampton, MA

56 Reviews for The Boylston Rooms

Ashley G. · Married on 05/22/2021

Simply Amazing

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this place. The venue itself is just beautiful. There are so many things you can do with it to personalize it and make it your own. Erin and Myles were just incredible. We booked the venue right before Covid happened and our original plan of a 250 people wedding completely changed. We kept our original date of April 17, 2021 and over the last year so many things were unknown and constantly changing. Erin and Myles guided us the entire way and always made us feel like we were the only bride and groom they were helping. After going from 250 people to 50, 25, 10 and then to 65 they were just amazing. Covid has been stressful for so many reasons but they made this process so smooth and easy for us. The day of our wedding they were both there and FANTASTIC. Right where you need them to be when you need them to be there. They gave us all the appropriate guidance so we knew what we were doing and when we were doing it. I felt so calm the day of our wedding because I knew we were in good hands. Nothing and I mean nothing went wrong that day, It was simply PERFECT. The venue looked gorgeous, the food was unbelievably delicious, and the staff was constantly checking in to make sure Matt and I were taken care of. They are absolutely amazing people and amazing at what they do. I would highly recommend The Boylston Rooms to anyone

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Jacqui

Jacquelyn R. · Married on 04/17/2021

A wonderful, magical experience

We recently were married at The Boylston Rooms and I can't believe how magical it was. Our original destination wedding had to be retooled into a completely different vision after COVID. While celebrating an amazing night at the Boylston Rooms, I never once felt like this wasn't our perfect wedding. The Boylston Rooms felt like the plan all along. Erin and Myles, the event coordinators, are a dream to work with and are incredibly helpful. The spaces they offer, along with the planning and executing they offer is top notch, The bridal suite and the groom's suite are so perfect. Every single one of our guests raved about it the next day and said it was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to, Get married here! You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/17/2021

Maura F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely amazing

We had our rescheduled wedding this last weekend and I am still trying to find the right words to describe my experience with Erin and Myles at The Boylston Rooms because I feel like amazing doesn’t do it justice! When we decided to reschedule our December 2020 wedding Erin was beyond helpful and super flexible. When we decided to plan for 25 people, we still weren’t sure whether that was even going to happen. Erin was reassuring through the whole process and assured me that everything would work out. Not only did everything work out, but it was beyond perfect! Although it wasn’t our originally vision, it was still absolutely perfect. Erin and her team were always responsive to my endless questions. The bridal suite was the perfect spot to get ready and Erin was so responsive on the day of, checking in to make sure we had everything we needed. Myles was our all star music coordinator and was so helpful during our first look and for pictures after. The set up for the ceremony and reception was absolutely breathtaking. I cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Boylston Rooms. In a time of uncertainty and craziness, Erin and her team helped to bring a much needed sense of normalcy!

Sent on 04/05/2021

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Maura! You were so great about staying open-minded and flexible with such a complete change of wedding plans. It was an amazing and beautiful day, and we were so happy to get to work with you and your families!
    Best,
    Erin and Myles

Diana · Married on 03/25/2021

Absolutely beautiful and very timely. Caring people, so supportive!

The most stress free day we have ever had!!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany B. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing Day and So Wonderful to work with

Erin and her team made out day truly magical. They listened to everything we wanted and delivered. They were so understanding with having so many questions and having to reschedule due to the pandemic. The space is so unique and warm and welcoming to all. The whole process of planning was so easy with Erin and her team. They had great recommendations on other vendors in the area as well and were always willing to put in extra leg work to make sure all the details were done just right.

Sent on 06/04/2021

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! I'm so glad you had a wonderful wedding day at the Boylston Rooms. It's been great working with you and Patrick, and I wish you both all the best!
  • Christina

Christina R. · Married on 11/28/2020

5+ star venue and staff

Planning the perfect wedding is stressful. Planning a wedding during a pandemic can feel impossible. After our first venue closed and several of our original vendors refused to return our money Erin and her staff stepped in to save the day. She was empathetic to our situation and the hope that we needed. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and the selection of décor available for use was a wonderful bonus. Erin and her staff were professional, responsive, creative, and truly dedicated to making our day was perfect. They have all the typical details and those pandemic related covered. I highly recommend to anyone planning, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/26/2021

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Eric, and I wish you both all the happiness in the world!
  • Heather

Heather C. · Married on 11/12/2020

Everything I Could Have Asked For!

Aside from the beautiful and stunning venue, there is Erin. Erin is absolutely phenomenal. She is on top of her game, responsive, creative, informative, all while remaining laid back and calm. She made me feel at ease while planning our wedding and was always available/quick to answer any questions I had along the way. Unfortunately, COVID-19 put a stop to our wedding plans. Upon discussing this with Erin she was, once again, super flexible and understanding. She worked with us to try to reschedule/find alternatives, but due to personal reasons, we decided to do something very small for just the two of us.

I am disappointed that we will not have our wedding as planned, but I am so grateful for the flexibility and expertise of Erin and her team along the way. Do not second guess it, if you choose the Boylston Rooms, you will be in wonderful hands.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • W

W Flynn · Married on 11/03/2020

Great Venue! Outstanding Service!

We are happy to give our highest recommendation to Erin and her team at the Boylston Rooms. Our daughter had her wedding and reception at the facility in March, and it was amazing. Erin is an excellent communicator and was supportive throughout the planning process. Every detail was attended to by the team. The facility was immaculate. We were struck by their professionalism, integrity and overall helpfulness. The staff was warm, friendly and considerate. They were there to meet every need. Her caterer was outstanding, we have received many compliments about the food.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 10/18/2020

Fantastic Staff!

We have had to delay our wedding twice (once for my father being in the hospital for a year and the second time due to COVID) and Erin and her staff have been amazing every step of the way! She is on top of all of the new COVID regulations and will do whatever she can to make sure your dream is as flawless and perfect as it can be.

Sent on 08/14/2020

Judi S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Covid wedding

Erin and Myles are the most friendly and welcoming people I've met. The whole process from start to finish for my wedding they were there every step of the way! They did such a spectacular job in making my wedding exactly how I envisioned in such a short period of time. I had such a horrible experience with another venue due to COVID and lost some money but the Boylston Rooms took over and made the whole process enjoyable! The food catered by Myers catering was amazing and reasonably priced. Definitely recommend and will gladly do business with them again!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Grace

Grace Z. · Married on 09/19/2020

Extraordinary!!!

Erin is amazing and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. Every time covid changed the rules of what our wedding would be, Erin was there for us. At one point we didn’t know where we were going to be able to hold our ceremony and Erin went out of her way to contact a local farm to see if we could use their farm for our ceremony, she allowed my crazy husband to do a burn out for our send off pictures and she was even willing to move the wedding reception inside from outside the day of the wedding because it was freezing out. Erin and Myles gave us our dream day even though not all our guests could be there and I’m forever thankful.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla B. · Married on 06/13/2020

Only looked at one venue!

Everything we wanted and more! Can’t wait to getting married at the Boylston Rooms next summer! Working with Erin has also been amazing! She has an answer to every question and every worry!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/24/2020

Marissa and Zoe's Wedding 6/8/19

We would recommend to anyone 100 times over. They were great in all aspects and truly helped us get through our wedding process as stress free as you can be. Everything was organized, communication was top notch and they helped and accommodated to all of our needs and requests. For having 2 separate departments if you will, venue and catering- you would never even know that is how flute everything was! We have had great responses from our wedding from our families etc. We got married 6/8/19 and if I could I would do it all over again at the same place! They were GREAT !!!! 10 stars across the board!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2020

Navigated COVID-19 with us gracefully

We chose to have our wedding at the Boylston Rooms because the space has such a beautiful, lovely, timeless, clean-slate aura that you can really make your own. I was immediately drawn to the massive factory windows, high ceilings, and alllllllllll the natural light. The Boylston Rooms was also a great choice for us because my fiance and I both have large families, and the rental/catering rates are so affordable that we didn't have to worry about shaving down our big guest list and we could enjoy having everyone there. I will say unfortunately due to COVID-19 we were unable to move forward with our wedding as planned- but I still wanted to share our experience because working with Erin and the staff during this incredibly stressful and difficult time gave us one less thing to worry about. Although we will be moving forward with an elopement this year at another location, we are so thankful for Erin and the The Boylston Rooms for being so incredibly flexible, supportive, accommodating, and adaptable when our plans changed. The way that Erin navigated our situation speaks a lot to her character, which is so valuable when trusting someone with your wedding day. All of this to say- even though it didn't pan out for us due to the current circumstances, we would 10/10 recommend the Boylston Rooms to anyone looking for a beautiful, elegant, affordable venue with helpful, caring, and supportive staff!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Emily

Emily P. · Married on 04/25/2020

Highly Recommend!

Unfortunately, I was not able to have my wedding at the Boylston Rooms due to the pandemic, but I had an amazing experience working with Erin. She was incredibly patient, kind, and empathetic throughout the entire cancellation process. She was also wonderful to work with prior to the cancellation and answered all of my questions and explained the entire process carefully and thoroughly. I felt very supported and really trusted Erin - which is so important when you're planning a wedding. Any time I was confused or overwhelmed I would reach out to Erin and she would offer guidance and help me sort the issue out. I highly recommend working with Erin and the Boylston Rooms!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Simply amazing!!

Fantastic team to work with! Couldn’t have asked for a team more on top of things than those at the Boylston rooms! They were so perfect with every detail! They knew exactly what vision we had when we dropped of bins and bins of stuff! I didn’t need to explain a thing. They were so easy to work with and so generous! This team and this venue were perfect! Made our day so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! They were in our corner every step of the way! We are so thankful to the team at the Boylston rooms for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Ashley M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect day

Couldn’t have imagined a better wedding day. All the staff were amazing and super helpful. Our day went so smooth and our guest had such a great time! I’m so thankful we got married at the Boylston Rooms! A day we will remember forever!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen P. · Married on 02/14/2020

My Love Story

Our Wedding was on 02-14-2020 Words can’t express how happy I am to have had my wedding at The Boylston Rooms! Erin and Team were AMAZING!! What saved me so much time and headaches was the Weddding Detail Worksheet she provided for us. It was detailed and it helped me think of things I think I would of forgotten otherwise. The bridal room for the bride and groomsmen room was amazing and so easy to get ready, not to mention they had everything you can imagine that you might forget for that day. The bridal room was even equipped with a streamer! I even noticed they had bobby pins to accommodate your hair color! The smallest detail which came in handy when I had to have my hair repined up from all the dancing! It wasn’t overlooked by me. Erin also helped me with the last minute setup of our seating chart and made it look like a heart on the pallet we had made for our special day. When I say I am beyond happy with this venue I mean it!!!! It was my first choice and I am so beyond blessed to have picked them. The venue itself is breathtaking. All my guest loved it! The lighting was beautiful and went with the decor we had our wedding planner do for us. Erin and her team worked with my wedding planner hand in hand and helped her out with anything she needed. It was the first time my planner had help when it came to a venue and it was amazing that Erin allowed her to come in and setup a day before the wedding so it give her enough time to have everything perfectly done and had her team on standby if she needed them which she did and she was so happy and grateful to have had all the extra help. The day of the wedding Erin was checking in on me and making sure I was okay and helpful with and keeping me on time. She did not skip a beat. She was also so helpful to our photographer‘s and videographer and making sure they were all set and if they needed anything to let her know.
    I would highly recommend The Boylston Rooms and Mayer’s Caterer was amazing Ive gotten so many compliments on the food and how everything was so beautiful. Thank you Erin and your team for making my Dream Wedding come true and made it stress free for the bride to be.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Shannon H. · Married on 01/25/2020

A Dream Come True

The Boylston Rooms couldn't have been a more perfect location for our wedding. The staff was incredible to work with and were open (and excited) to any ideas that Kyle and I wanted to try. I honestly can't express how The Boylston Rooms, Erin, and Katy went above our expectations to make our wedding day a dream come true.

Sent on 02/19/2020

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! It was wonderful working with you and Kyle as well. It was so much fun helping to make your creative ideas come to life!
  • Katherine

Katherine S. · Married on 12/31/2019

Dream wedding

Erin and Katy were wonderful to work with. Helped iron out details and made our night absolutely dreamy. Guests had nothing but positive things to say. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/03/2020

The Boylston Rooms's reply:

Thank you so much! You had an absolutely amazing New Year's Eve wedding, and it was such a pleasure to work with you!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/07/2019

The perfect venue!

I don’t know where to begin, I have so many good things to say about Erin and her team at the Boylston Rooms. The venue itself is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. You could decorate it as much or as little as you want and it would still be gorgeous. However, Erin is the real treasure here! Throughout the planning process she somehow read my mind and had answers to all my questions before I even asked them. She had ideas and advice when we needed it, but never made us feel like we couldn’t/shouldn’t do what we wanted. Our wedding day itself went flawlessly. I did not worry about a single detail. Erin herself was there most of the night which was very nice, and she even made sure my husband and I had a drink when we sat down to dinner 😊 Having a dressing room for the bride and groom right there was also really nice and convenient. Give yourself plenty of time for pictures because there are a million cool places. My one regret is that we didn’t do more exploring for our portraits! I really don’t have 1 complaint from our experience and would highly recommend the Boylston Rooms to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Chanis

Chanis B. · Married on 10/27/2019

Perfect Venue for the Perfect Day!

Erin was excellent to work with as well as her staff. We knew exactly what we were paying for and didn't have to make decisions immediately. We ended up adding a cocktail hour somewhat last minute and it worked out perfectly fine! We loved the wedding suites, and my husband was so happy that the groom's suite was finished in time for our date! There were a few hiccups with day of decor, but between Erin and the wedding party, everything was taken care of without fuss. Erin was present most of the night and she worked very hard behind the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly. My wedding was a night I will never forget and the venue helped us capture our personalities and desires in a way I wouldn't have expected. If I could do it all over again, I would!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Justin

Justin H. · Married on 10/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Day and Venue

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Kierstyn

Kierstyn P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue, Experience and Staff

When looking for a wedding venue, I knew right away the Boyslton Rooms was a must visit because of the unique look and industrial atmosphere. Once meeting Erin and her staff, we didn't have any questions or hesitations about booking our wedding here. The group was so incredibly professional and any needs we had along the way were answered in a timely manner.

We loved everything about our wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2019