The Bottle Factory Venue Reviews

The Bottle Factory Venue 5
The Bottle Factory Venue 6
The Bottle Factory Venue 7

Monique King · Getting married on 09/10/2020

The Bottle Factory Venue is simply amazing!

The Bottle Factory Venue was the perfect location for my daughters Wedding. The staff were very attentive and professional in handling everything on her special day. I hired Sherry, as day of Coordinator which was the key to things running so smooth and efficient. The staff overall exceeded our expectations. The food was great, DJ set the scene for a great reception. I highly recommend the Bottle Factory Venue! Thank you for making my daughters dream come true.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Brenda · Married on 04/04/2019

Fellow Brides, This place is AMAZING!! When you walk into The Bottle Factory it just feels right. The walls, floors, little white lights from the ceiling, chandeliers, beautiful old windows. I just cant way enough about this venue. I was almost ready to book another venue until one of my coworkers told me about this place. I am so hyped about having my wedding here!! They book fast so dont wait. My wedding is in 2019.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Sherry was the director and Day of Coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. She did an exceptional job! She is professional, knowledgeable and working with her is easy. I would have paid her twice the amount she charges after the wedding. She worked tirelessly to make everything perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 08/04/2018

The team at The Bottle Factory is wonderful. I had the most perfect wedding day because of them. I would recommend this venue and catering they suggest to everyone! So many of my guests have taken the time to tell me how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Seriously best venue EVER!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Dequan · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you Bottle Factory Venue for making our dream come true. Our wedding was simply perfect! Your staff was very helpful and accommodating. We LOVE your venue!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Sydney · Married on 04/15/2018

The Bottle Factory Venue offers the perfect setting for any event that swoons with understated elegance! Offering 2 separate areas for a ceremony and then reception made this venue perfect for our wedding with just under 200 guests. Sherry and her staff were a delight to work with. Exceptionally professional yet personable. We hired Sherry to handle the “day of” coordinating also and that was money well spent!!! We couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    The Bottle Factory Venue 12
    The Bottle Factory Venue 13
    The Bottle Factory Venue 14

Chastin · Married on 04/14/2018

One of my friends recommended The Bottle Factory to us for our ceremony and reception. She had gotten married here three years ago. once we took a tour there was no doubt this was the place for us. I cannot say enough good things about The Bottle Factory!

Sent on 07/26/2017

James · Married on 03/31/2018

The day was rainy but the Wedding Venue was perfect! I recently was a photographer at The Bottle Factory Venue. We were all so thankful it was an indoor venue. This was my first time shooting at The Bottle Factory and I was blown away by it beauty! I have shot at many venues in the past 20 years so it takes a lot to impress me, I was truly impressed with everything. The building, the romantic lighting, the bridal suite, grooms suite and the 2 ladies at the venue were very helpful and sweet. Brides Book this Venue!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Martha · Married on 03/31/2018

"What a gorgeous place. My daughter's wedding could not have been more perfect! Staff is exceptional and were there for us through all the wedding planning, rehearsal and wedding day... The food is excellent they recommended! The setting is absolutely beautiful. The hotel they recommended is wonderful for lodging all your guests. I would give them TEN STARS if I could! We loved this venue as did our guest. The Reed wedding was nothing but perfect. I highly recommend The Bottle Factory Venue!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Stacey · Married on 02/03/2018

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful! We couldn't have asked for anything better. Sherry and Lisa helped keep us relaxed and made everything go seamlessly. Our whole weekend rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and ceremony were above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • User2341453 · 1+ year ago

Just had our wedding at the bottle factory. Our wedding planner did not know what she was doing. Sherry with The Bottle Factory jumped in and made our wedding day PERFECT! She was amazing. I high recommend Sherry to plan and coordinate your wedding! The Bottle Factory is a beautiful venue. Our guest talked the entire night on how beautiful it was. Great place for a wedding and reception!

Sent on 04/20/2015

The Bottle Factory Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing The Bottle Factory Venue! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your magical wedding! Best Wishes, Sherry Helms

Eric · Married on 12/02/2017

My fiancé and I just signed a contract with The Bottle Factory. We are looking forward to starting our Life together. The venue has so much character and charm there's not much we would have to do for decorating. We are so excited about this venue. It is gorgeous!

Renee · Married on 11/02/2017

Thank you so much for everything you did to help make our wedding weekend fabulous and the wedding day exactly how we dreamed it would be. You not only kept us on track throughout the planning process but also reminded us of many details we may not have thought of. You were very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. The wedding day was absolutely perfect! This allowed Jacob and I to enjoy the day to the fullest! Thank you again for everything you and your staff did at The Bottle Factory to make our vision a reality.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Theresa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had such a WONDERFUL experience at The Bottle Factory Venue. From the time we first walked into this place we knew it was the look and feel we wanted to have our wedding. We loved the brick, wood floors and openness this venue has. Our guest loved the fact that ceremony and reception were all at one location. BEAUTIFUL VENUE and great staff!

Joshua · Married on 09/09/2017

I was a DJ at The Bottle Factory a couple months ago for a wedding. It was such a thrill to work with a venue that was on top of their game. The staff never missed a beat! Both ladies at the Venue were very accommodating and professional. I have been to many venues in the area and by far this is my favorite to work at. My bride and groom were very happy with their venue selection!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2017

Who wouldn't want to get married in an old Coca-Cola factory. Love the look and the history of The Bottle Factory. It is located in the small town of Monroe North Carolina. The groom suite is the original speak easy from 1927. My fiancé fell in love with it the first time he saw it. Knee and my five bridesmaids got ready upstairs in the bridal suite. My photographer loved the beauty of the venue. The owner Sherry coordinated my wedding and made sure everything was perfect. It was the wedding I had always dreamed of!

The Bottle Factory Venue 15
    The Bottle Factory Venue 16

Lannie · Married on 08/31/2017

My fiancé and I love The Bottle Factory! We cannot wait for our event in just three short weeks. We love the historical, vintage, industrial look up The Bottle Factory. Like all the other people that have given reviews on here Sheri and Lisa have been amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

We absolutely loved The Bottle Factory as our wedding venue! It made for the perfect, cozy winter wedding. AND IT ACTUALLY SNOWED! Our day was perfect and dream-like. Everything was pretty stress-free for me as well! Overall, great experience and would recommend this venue to all! :)

Mary · Married on 11/10/2016

They were awesome! We bring our 3rd graders there to eat lunch and they let us come in there and do a program with the City Firemen, and it was a great time!

Sent on 11/09/2016

The Bottle Factory Venue's reply:

Mary, Thank you for sharing your experience at The Bottle Factory Venue. We love having you and your 3rd graders each year for their presentation with The City of Monroe Fire Department. Thank you for choosing The Bottle Factory Venue. Sherry Helms

Angie · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I had our wedding on October 22, 2016 at this location. From the moment I got on property, I knew this was the place! Then, after meeting and speaking with Sherry as we toured the venue I continued to fall in love. Not only is the property gorgeous, but Sherry is so involved throughout the whole process! No matter how many times we had to come back to just double check measurements or take our caterer there, she was ALWAYS accommodating! The best part about this venue is you get the entire weekend. Not once did I or my family feel rushed in any way, whether it was to decorate, to get ready, or to clean up. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend that anyone have their wedding or special event here. There are so many quaint aspects that a hotel, or even small venue can't compare to. Thank you Sherry for opening your life to us for the past year and half and really making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/07/2018

John · Married on 09/17/2016

Do it! We recommended your venue to our friends the Gwaltneys. The held their daughters wedding there on December 17th.

The Bottle Factory Venue's reply:

John, Thank you so much for the Wonderful Review! So glad you love our venue as much as we do! Sincerely, Sherry Helms

Sonya · Married on 08/04/2016

We had our daughter's sweet 16 birthday party at The Bottle Factory and it was fabulous!!!! She and her friends danced all night. Lisa was so helpful and accommodating and made sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend having your next party at The Bottle Factory!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Kim · Married on 07/09/2016

I can't thank Sherry and her staff enough for the awesome job they did for my step daughters wedding. Sherry and her staff went above and beyond in more ways than one to make Erica's day everything she hoped it would be. I would recommend this venue to anyone who was looking for place to hold the wedding of their dreams and so much more. Thank you again for everything. Sherry, you are truly in a business that has your heart and soul in it 200% and that shows thru and thru :) Kim Dagg

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/26/2016

I was the Wedding Planner for a 150-guest wedding at The Bottle Factory on 3/26/16 and was very impressed with the staff and level of professionalism from this venue. Lisa, the on-site venue manager, took care of every single need, request, and any help that I needed the day of the wedding, including sweeping up my floral mess behind me as I was rushing to arrange flowers. I have worked with numerous venues in the area and The Bottle Factory was one of the easiest to work with. Thank you to Sherry and Lisa for being so accommodating and providing such an all-encompassing venue for my brides!
    Whitney Abbott, Whitney Abbott Events

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/05/2016

The Bottle Factory was the perfect venue for our wedding reception on March 5, 2016. It is such a unique space and easily accommodated 150 guests in the upstairs space. Sherry was a pleasure to work with both as the venue manager and as our day-of wedding planner. She organized everything with our vendors and the day went so smoothly - I never received a single phone call the entire day. I would recommend this venue 100%!

Sent on 03/28/2016