The Botanical Gardens Reviews

109 | Buffalo, NY

109 Reviews for The Botanical Gardens

109 The Botanical Gardens Reviews

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

We had visited the Botanical Gardens before getting engaged, and thought it would be an ideal non-traditional wedding venue. Communication with our event coordinator, Christina, was always prompt easy, and she was very professional and knowledgeable. The venue was beautiful, and all of the staff there were helpful and readily available. We had both the ceremony and reception there, and it could not have been more perfect!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Erin! We are so happy to hear that you loved our standout venue and had a great experience with our coordinator. Congratulations on your wedding!

Barbara · Married on 10/27/2017

Awesome to be linked with Julie! She was helpful with answering our questions and making us feel comfortable about our big day. Wouldn’t change a thing! It was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    The Botanical Gardens 1

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Barbara! Weddings can be so stressful. We do our best to make brides feel secure letting us take some of the stress out of their hands. We are so glad we could do that for you!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Julie was a pleasure to work with and made sure every detail of our wedding day was covered. I cannot recommend the Botanical Gardens and their wedding event staff enough. If you’re looking for a beautiful and unique location for your wedding, I would absolutely suggest checking out the Gardens!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    The Botanical Gardens 2
    The Botanical Gardens 3
    The Botanical Gardens 4
    The Botanical Gardens 5

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are happy to know that our staff did an impeccable job in handling the details. Congratulations!

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

My ceremony at the Botanical Gardens was absolutely wonderful. Christina and Julie were a pleasure to work with, super helpful, and made sure everything was perfect and went smoothly. They took care of everything, which was a huge relief to us. There was also an indoor option had the weather been bad that day, which gave us piece of mind !

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Rachael! We know that outdoor weddings can be stressful with the concern of bad weather. We love knowing that we can offer the option of a beautiful outdoor space along with the security of having a backup option. We are so glad that you had the perfect day!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

Julie was so amazing and accommodating. She helped bring our vision to life to give us the most perfect day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Christine! Each bride's style and tastes are unique and we love to highlight that! Thank you for celebrating with us and congratulations on your wedding!

Tonia · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so glad to have our wedding ceremony and reception at the Buffalo Botanical Gardens! It's an absolutely amazing and beautiful venue. The guests can wander around the gardens throughout the night. We love having the option to do the ceremony either indoors or outdoors.

Julie has been wonderful throughout the process. She's the most responsive vendor and tirelessly answered my neverending list of questions over email before I even committed to the venue as I was planning my wedding from the west coast. She was very organized, has great attention to detail, and on top of everything at all times. She worked with my wedding planner to make sure everything is accounted for. She and the team at the Buffalo Botanical Gardens really executed flawlessly on the day of. I'm truly impressed with how organized she was and the level of details she provided to keep us at ease throughout the planning process. Thank you Julie & team!

We highly recommend the Botanical Gardens to anyone who's looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    The Botanical Gardens 6
    The Botanical Gardens 7

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Tonia! Its fantastic to hear that you and your guests enjoyed exploring our unique venue, and felt that the planning process was executed flawlessly. We love to know that your wedding at the gardens was everything you hoped it would be.

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

Julie from the gardens was an absolute joy to work with. We were planning the wedding from out of state and she had to handle communication from me AND my mother-in-law. No time for a dress rehearsal, and the day was perfect. Thanks Julie! 10/10

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Thank you for your review Julie! We take pride in our streamline communication even in more challenging circumstances like yours. We are so pleased to hear that everything was perfect for you. Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

My ceremony was perfection! Thank you botanical gardens for organizing every detail and making my ceremony truly flawless.

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Amanda! It was a pleasure having you at the gardens to celebrate your special day. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience and all of your expectations were met!

Leanne · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a great experience working with Christina. She is very responsive to my emails and very professional. Thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2017

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Leanne! Thank you for your review. It is excellent to hear that you were satisfied with the level of professionalism you experienced for your wedding. Best wishes!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2017

Everything was perfect! It all ran smoothly, we had a small wedding with no big complications but I felt confident that I could count on Christina and the Gardens to help with anything! Everyone was super professional and no details were over looked.

The Botanical Gardens 8

The Botanical Gardens's reply:

Hi Elizabeth! We are so glad that you had a great experience at the gardens for your wedding. We pride ourselves on making sure all details are covered. It is wonderful to hear you felt that our staff upheld this and your ceremony went well!

Snyder · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy that my husband and I chose The Botanical Gardens for our wedding ceremony. The staff was helpful, professional and reliable. They took care of every detail. I could not have been more pleased with our experience here.

Magen · Married on 07/16/2016

Julie was great to work with.
    She paid great attention to detail.
    Everything went on without any problems.
    Our outdoor gazebo wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Julie.
    We couldn't have pictured a more perfect ceremony.
    Than You again Julie.
    We will definitely be referring friends and family with upcoming weddings to you!!

M · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I had our ceremony at the Botanical Gardens earlier this year. The atmosphere was perfect for our intimate affair. Christina and Julie were wonderful to work with and made everything very easy. Our pictures were amazing!!!

Rachel · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't say how beautiful this venue is. The girls there were awesome to work with and everything went flawlessly. My guests were in awe.

Carol · Married on 10/17/2015

We were very pleased with all of the aspects of our ceremony. Would highly recommend.

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

Having our wedding at the Botanical Gardens has always been my dream and Christina really helped make that dream come true. We happened to catch the open house and it helped win my husband over on the location. Everything was beautiful and Christina was amazing. She was always easy to contact and quick with an email response. Everything turned out beautifully and ran smoothly. I only wish that some parts of the gardens hadn't been closed but what can you do right?

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2015

everything was perfect Christina was there from start to finish through the planning of the venue to the rehearsal right down to our big day!!

We had our ceremony here in late August and it was beautiful. I was able to customize my own music. The ceremony was outside in the gazebo. The staff was very helpful and accomadating.

Love having our wedding at the Botanical gardens

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2015

We were married in a small, intimate ceremony on our 10 year anniversary. It happened to fall on a weekday so we only had our ceremony that day. (We had a party later in the year to celebrate with those outside our immediate family.) It was perfect! I think the intimate ceremony package they have is an exceptional value. I did all my communications through email. Christina Stannard was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens to others who are looking for a ceremony option. Even though I didn't hold my reception here, I'm sure that it would have been awesome if I had.

Regan · Married on 06/26/2015

Christina and Alexis were outstanding. They took care of everything and made me feel relaxed and secure throughout the planning process and on the big day itself. Thank you so much for helping to make my wedding perfect!

Mark · Married on 05/16/2015

They were very nice. Can't wait for my next marriage to use them again.

We could not be more pleased with BECBG! Everything was perfect (if only we could have planned better for Morty's blooming)!

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our wedding ceremony at the Botanical Gardens and I cannot say enough good things about it! Both Christina and Alexis were there to answer ANY questions I had, and also were willing to give input and advice when I needed it. They took care of everything the day of- including getting my ipod to work for the music during the ceremony! If you are considering using the Botanical Gardens as a venue- DO IT! My husband and myself had the perfect day!