The Booking House Reviews

The Booking House 6
The Booking House 7

Pam · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful, Unique Venue!

There are really no words for me to say how much we loved the Booking House! When we walked in on our initial tour, we immediately knew we would be getting married at the Booking House. From the beginning, the staff at the Booking House was wonderful to work with. They were always quick to respond to questions and happy to give recommendations. They were really there for us during the entire planning process. We loved that there was a space for everyone the entire day. The ladies were able to get ready in the bridal suite, while the guys relaxed in the Crow’s Nest. The entire day was so relaxing for us and our guests because everything was in once location. During our reception, our guest really appreciated the chance to mingle in the different spaces. Every single guest we have spoken to since the wedding has commented on how beautiful the Booking House is. We loved the Booking House and are so happy we chose to have our wedding there!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/21/2019

The Booking House was my dream venue!

We had looked at over 10 venues by the time we found the booking house and I fell in love the second we walked inside!!! I wanted something rustic and unique and this place far exceeded my wishes!! Michele and Michaela helped make the planning and layout process a breeze and answered more than their fair share of questions throughout!! This venue has so much character and such unique features including custom mantles, beautiful chandeliers, and rustic beams! I loved being able to bring in and decorate various spaces to create a very personal wedding! Our guests were just as stunned as we were when they entered the building on our wedding day! People kept asking how we found it and raving about how cool and beautiful it was!
    We also hired Brittany as our coordinator and she did an AMAZING job! I am very type A and particular, so I had high expectations of all that needed to be done on our wedding day. Brittany exceeded my expectations with all that she did to make our day perfect! She is so detail oriented and organized that I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that every last detail was handled!
    I can't express how grateful I am to the booking house staff for providing such an amazing place and for being an integral part in our perfect day!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    The Booking House 8
    The Booking House 9
    The Booking House 10
    The Booking House 11

Laura · Married on 06/14/2019

The BEST Venue!

Where do I even start? The Booking House was the second and last venue my husband and I toured. When we walked into The Booking House, I turned to Matt and said "We are going to get married here" and we hadn't even seen the whole space. We were met by Michaela who was so friendly and made the whole experience so personal. She took the time to get to know us first and then gave a thorough tour. From the moment we booked with them, the whole team at the Booking House was easy to work with, incredibly quick to respond and made the whole process seamless. The bridal suite is amazing and beautiful - provides so much room for a large bridal party to get ready (10 women) and the fully stocked kitchen and personal bathroom in the suite was a plus! The groomsman enjoyed the Crow's Nest all afternoon and guests enjoyed it later in the night when it transitioned into the cigar lounge. The venue itself is breathtaking, the wood floors, wood beams, fireplaces and tin walls paired with the elegant chandeliers and string lights made for the perfect backdrop for our wedding. The night of the wedding, the staff was so kind and made sure that all of our guests needs were met. We are so happy we booked The Booking House!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Heath Greene · Married on 05/24/2019

Hands down, the best wedding venue in Pennsylvania!!!

The team at The Booking House was incredible. They made our wedding the most easy and unforgettbale day with their accommodations, top notch quality of service, and their phenomenal personal touch and care... not to mention, the venue is BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that is looking to get married in Southeast PA.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Courtany

Courtany Cashin · Married on 03/30/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

The Booking House was the first venue we saw and we knew instantly it was where we wanted to get married. Working with the Perron family was a breath of fresh air, each member of the family we interacted with was amazing. They went over every single detail of our day and made sure we had everything we needed. We had the whole place to ourselves for our day and we had the option of which rooms we wanted to use for what. The Crows Nest was probably the selling point for my husband, I know he and his groomsmen absolutely loved that they had such a manly place to get ready in.
    We were able to bring our decorations and things in during our rehearsal and keep them there so the day of our wedding we only had to bring ourselves.
    I can’t believe we were lucky enough to have our wedding in such an amazing venue. It was perfect in every way.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    The Booking House 12
    The Booking House 13
  • Lena

Lena Sia · Married on 10/21/2018

Had the wedding of my DREAMS

My husband and I live in NJ, but the Booking House was so beautiful and perfect that we HAD to have it as our wedding venue. We have no regrets! Our guests loved how unique it was, especially the Crow's Nest and hanging out in the cigar lounge. Everyone at the Booking House was so helpful and attentive from day 1. We had hired Brittany, their in-house Day of Coordinator and she made sure our day ran flawlessly. We could not recommend this venue enough!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Melody · Married on 06/28/2018

The moment we stepped in the Booking House, we fell in love with it and knew we found our wedding venue! It is the perfect balance of rustic and chic. The brick and exposed piping make it warm and inviting, contrasted with polished finishings such as the magnificent chandelier in the main room that give it a modern touch at the same time. Guests loved the cigar lounge, especially the ones who were not enthusiastic dancers! The bridal suite is also beautifully decorated and well stocked. A great feature of the Booking House is the three floors, all of which you have to yourself for the entire day! You can also be creative with set up because of the multiple rooms. It is a truly multi dimensional venue! It is family owned and you can see that it is cared for with much pride; Michele and Michaela were extremely helpful throughout!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

The Booking House was the perfect place to host our 140 guest wedding this past June. We loved enjoying the entire building on our wedding day. The girls got ready in the bridal suite, and the guys loved the Crows Nest to relax and get ready. We wanted a space that felt personal and was also unique, rustic, and elegant at the same time. I also loved how we could personalize the space to make it our own, as the building is a blank slate! We rented rustic cross back chairs from Rooster Hill and long farm tables from Barnes Farm Tables, and the space looked absolutely stunning and just how I had envisioned. This family owned venue has staff that was phenomenal to work with, and you can tell how passionate they are for the building and the weddings hosted within it. We would highly recommend the Booking House!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

This venue is amazing. We probably looked at around 5 or 6 places before the booking house and when we walked through the door we just knew. It was so rustic and romantic and exactly what we were looking for. The crows nest/cigar bar definitely sealed the deal for my husband. On top of that, the staff is so friendly and accommodating . They answer any questions you may have and are always willing to give suggestions if you need them. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect place. This is it!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    The Booking House 14
    The Booking House 15
    The Booking House 16
    The Booking House 17
    The Booking House 18

Jasmine · Married on 05/05/2018

The Booking House and their staff were great! They made our May 2018 wedding a blast. We knew we wanted a rustic/industrial venue, somewhat like a brewery, that would be able to fit our huge families and the booking house was just that! On top of the venue being gorgeous, they were easy to work with and extremely accommodating, they even let us get ready there early. We even had a few things that we thought might make things difficult, like bringing a keg of home-brewed beer, but the Booking House helped us get set up with no problem. We got ready and took pictures there in the morning, headed to the church in Lancaster, and came back with ease to an awesome cocktail hour and a night full of fun. The layout of the building and 3 floors let our wedding flow from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing seamlessly. We comfortably fit around 160 guests there and there was still some awesome dance floor space. There's nothing we would change about our wedding day and the Booking House helped make it perfect for us.

Sent on 05/22/2018
    The Booking House 26
    The Booking House 27
    The Booking House 28

George · Married on 03/31/2018

The Booking House was the perfect venue for our March 2018 wedding. My husband and I were looking for a unique indoor location because March weather can be iffy and this was perfect! As soon as I walked in, I knew this was our venue. Our guests were blown away by the main room and the cigar room upstairs. My husband is a cigar smoker, so having the opportunity to smoke cigars during the reception was a huge plus for him. So many of our guests complimented the beautiful, unique venue. It was also neat to have all 3 floors of the venue for our guests to spread out. We even turned the downstairs rooms into a kid area with babysitters so their parents could enjoy the reception. Decorating the venue was easy because the brick walls, wood floors, and charm of the building are beautiful on their own. Michaela, Michele, JP, and Brittany were all incredibly helpful while planning our wedding. We planned our wedding in 7 months and they had so many suggestions to make things run smoothly. They also were very accommodating, flexible, and willing to help with everything. The Booking House is truly so special and my husband and I are so happy to have had our wedding here.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Angela · Married on 03/15/2018

For starters, this review is long overdue! We had our wedding in March of this year and as cliche, as it sounds, it was a complete dream. From start to finish The Booking House went above and beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. Michaela and Michele truly made a personal connection and instead of just another task to get wedding stuff done, they made it enjoyable to talk to them and let us fit right in. Apart from getting married, of course, choosing The Booking House was our best decision. Our guests raved about the entire venue and how well everything went. Our day could not have been so wonderful without them and their amazing team, down to the parking attendants. If you truly want a venue to remember and a team that is enjoyable to work with you have found your place. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for truly making our day one worth remembering.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Noel · Married on 12/08/2017

The Booking House is the most beautiful, breathtaking venue I have even seen and I still can’t believe I had the honor of celebrating our BIG day at this venue.
    I worked with Michaela for most our wedding planning and she was great. She is friendly, professional and so helpful. She was there to answer all of my many emails/questions quickly and always made me feel important. I found “The Booking House” one night searching venues with my sister and we both thought it was beautiful. So I scheduled a tour and it blew me away!! From the moment I stepped inside I fell in love! Ever room, floor, detail of this beautiful rustic building was everything I had dreamt of for our wedding day. As my mom and I pulled away from our tour we both said “that is it”!!
    I canceled my other appointments and never looked at another venue. The Booking House offers so many options to make it your own style/unique, there is multiple rooms you can have your ceremony in, cocktail room, bridal suite, crows nest, incredible staff and more.
    Not only was the venue absolutely perfect but it is family owned and ran by one of the sweetest families I have ever met.
    The day of our wedding myself and bridesmaids spent the morning getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite as the guys enjoyed some cigars and laughs in the crows nest. I could not have asked for a more beautiful, memorable, PERFECT wedding day! Our guest loved this venue so much and are still talking about it. It is an absolute gem and is so beautifully restored and cared for. I am so thankful I found this venue and will cherish every moment, memory from our day at this incredible venue!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    The Booking House 34
    The Booking House 35
    The Booking House 36

Carl · Married on 12/03/2017

My wife LOVES rustic. She wanted a warm, rustic feel for our wedding. I personally like more modern, clean spaces. Can you believe it? A married couple with differing opinions!? When we walked in the booking house we were floored – we had found a space that we both LOVED. The Booking House keeping all of the original feel of the old building ticked all of the boxes for my wife, while the recent work made it a bright and clean space that was perfect for me. They worked with us along every step of the way and made sure that we used all of the space in the venue to make sure we had a wedding and that we and our guests would enjoy. P.S. The bride’s sweet was amazing, but the Groom’s suite (crows nest) was perfect and really sealed the deal!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Laurie · Married on 10/06/2017

The atmosphere within The Booking House was beautiful. Each of the three floors had its own beauty and character. The rooms easily accommodated a wedding reception for 125 guests. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating prior to and during the reception. The expertise in coordiination between the staff and vendors was seamless, allowing for a smooth transition from the prep to the reception itself. We would highly recommend this venue for a destination wedding reception.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Raven · Married on 09/03/2017

The Booking House is an AMAZING venue! We knew it was the space for us within the first 5 steps. Our friends and family cannot stop raving how beautiful the space was. There is so much detail, that even with the most minimal decor, it's still gorgeous. The staff was so helpful to us in getting ready. We didn't have many vendors to coordinate and did everything pretty DIY and it was so helpful being able to use the loading docks and elevators. A couple suggestions: hire a photographer who is familiar with the location! We hired someone from Baltimore because we loved her style, but most of our pictures are in the same spaces in and around the building. Having someone who has been around Booking House many times likely has a few hiding places they can take you for fun outdoor pictures. And in hindsight, we would have added the extra hour (we had our ceremony here) as the 5 hours FLIES by!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Maggie · Married on 08/12/2017

The Booking House was a DREAM to work with! I always wanted an outdoor reception but as soon as I stepped foot in the booking house, I fell in love and knew it was the perfect place! From the start, they were so helpful in answering all of my questions and were always prompt in getting back to me. They let us go to the venue numerous times before our date to see it and get a feel for how we wanted to decorate. Michaela was so helpful discussing the layout when I was changing things the week of the wedding! The Booking house is truly the most unique venue you could find! Our guests are still raving about our wedding and everyone said it was the best they had ever been to! We loved that it isn't one giant room. Our guests were able to wander between the reception room, the room with the food and photo booth, and the crows nest! It truly was the perfect location and needs very little decorating because it is stunning in itself!! The crows nest was perfect for the guys to get ready in, and us girls got ready in the beautiful bridal suite! We loved the industrial, rustic feel that the venue has and couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else! We truly had the best experience with the booking house and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Megan · Married on 08/11/2017

It’s been exactly a year since our wedding at The Booking House and we still receive compliments from friends and family on our wedding venue. Everyone fell in love with the elegance and character of the space, and the practicality of having everything within one building. The building perfectly accommodates the flow of a wedding. The men greatly enjoyed getting ready in the Crow’s Nest. They were able to smoke cigars, share drinks at the bar, blast music on the wireless Bluetooth speakers, and watch TV. The Bridal Suite was a dream as it provided us with a large-gorgeous space to get ready. The major benefits included the cubbies, fridge, large attached bathroom, amazing lighting for hair and makeup, and plenty of mirrors. It was also the perfect backdrop for pre-ceremony photos. Another major advantage is the The Booking House is beautiful both in and out. Our wedding party photos were taken outside, where there’s no end to beautiful backdrops. Our guests were greeted with champagne as they entered the convenient entrance space. Our ceremony took place in the Rizzardi Room, which easily accommodated over 85 guests, and everyone ended up with a great view of the ceremony. Our cocktail hour followed downstairs, which is also enormous and allowed us to space out several hour’ devour stations with plenty of high-top tables. The Rizzardi Room was then revamped for the reception where we easily fit the required seating, 4 massive rustic farm wood tables, the DJ and the dance floor. The buffet stations were nicely organized within the Whitaker Room, as well as the bar. Then we had an ice cream truck stationed at the front entrance. Most importantly, the Perron family are incredible at managing a wedding venue. They made the entire process a delight from start to finish, and we could not thank them more for making our wedding day picture-perfect. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    The Booking House 37
    The Booking House 38
    The Booking House 39
    The Booking House 40

The Booking House's reply:

Wow Megan & Matthew! Thank you so much for this kind review. Your wedding day was magic and we loved working with you to create the perfect day for you and your family and friends! Thank you for everything you said about the building and venue space. We wish you both the best! <3
  • Meggan

Meggan · Married on 07/29/2017

The Booking House was the home of my July 2017 wedding and I couldn’t have imagined it being anywhere else! My husband and I attended 30 weddings together prior to our own and were looking for a venue that wasn’t like anything else we’ve been to. The Booking House was the first venue we toured after getting engaged and we knew from the moment we entered it’s doors that it would be our choice. I was speechless as I walked through the building and became emotional the second I walked into the main Rizzardi Room. The building is the perfect combination of industrial and rustic/chic, which meshed both of our personalities into one space. It also has everything that you could ever need for your wedding day! A beautiful bridal suite and totally awesome groomsmen/cigar lounge provided the perfect spaces for both parties to hang out/get ready before the festivities began! The numerous rooms in the building also provide a variety of options for cocktail hour, ceremony and reception. You also can’t go wrong with the beautiful outdoor space! So many amazing spots for photos right outside of the door; the train track is a must! The best of all are the owners and their staff. The Booking House family is so sweet, caring and work incredibly hard to make your wedding vision come to life. Thank you EVERYONE at The Booking House for making our dreams a reality and giving us the most beautiful wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/03/2017

The Booking House is an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue and was perfect for our July wedding with 135 guests. The family that owns it is extremely nice and helpful and they put in so much attention to detail when renovating the space, you will not find anything else like it in the area. Other venues nickel and dime you for using things they already have on site, but at the Booking House, if they have it, you can use it. The on site bridal suite is beautiful and it was much more relaxed being able to get ready at the venue on the day of the wedding. We added minimal decoration and our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. We would highly recommend getting married at this venue!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Surpassed all expectations. I don't know what else to say. I never expected to fall in love with every single aspect of my venue but I did! Every floor (yes, there are three floors that are all exclusive to your event) is PERFECT. I enjoyed making the venue my own by bringing in all my vendors, my own decor while taking recommendations from Michaela at The Booking House and previous brides/weddings. My now husband was blown away by the Crows Nest, which is the third floor where all the men got ready in; Equipped with black leather couches, a bar, original wood large table (perfect for a card game), a balcony to overlook the main event Rizzardi Room and ventilated for smoking cigars. The bridal suite is BEAUTIFUL, every detail screams Audrey Hepburn class. I had 10 bridesmaids, two mothers and a flower girl. We all fit comfortably getting ready, popping champagne and socializing with the 4 hair and make up stylists while our breakfast/lunch was in the connecting Station Room (used for cocktail hour). The Booking House flipped my ceremony over to my reception, while draping the ceiling in between, with ease. It was so impressive watching it happen around us as we took family formals. Michaela, Michelle & JP were all outstanding to work with and I am proud to have wed in their creation. They were very helpful in every question, request, and detail. We have already received so many compliments about the building and it wowing our guests but I was most impressed with the people behind the original wood floors, industrial, chic feel, building. Highly recommended to all as it is a vision I will never forget.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

The Booking House was the absolute perfect wedding venue! There isn't a single thing I would change. The venue itself is perfect. You can have the whole wedding day there without moving around. It has both bridal and grooms suites (which are both stunning and super functionally), a place for the cermony/ reception and cocktail hour. It's extremely spacious and beautiful. Everything is done from top to bottom. It's rustic but modern at the same time. As soon as we walked in we canceled all other Venus tours we had set up. The price was reasonable, but book fast because it's becoming extremely popular. The Booking House is nice because they allow you to bring in your own vendors. This way your wedding can be has expensive or cheap as you prefer. The Booking House staff were very attentive and helpful. Prior to the wedding they do a set up meeting and suggest where all the chairs/ tables/ decorations are going. This was very helpful. I emailed them a bunch of times and they got back to me within two days. The Booking House is in a nice location. It's set back so you don't have to worry about noise. Has it's own parking lot with attendant. It's super close to the Lancaster suites and inns hotel (about 5 minutes away and they offer a shuttle for $35 per hour). There is a bar down The street if you want to go out afterwards. There are a bunch of places to take pictures outside, you just have to get creative and move around. It's very industrial but all the photos turned out great. I would recommend getting a day of coordinator. The Booking House is huge and you will need help setting/ cleaning up. The Booking House will help but they won't do it for you. I wouldn't change a thing about this venue. Myself, husband and families were all very happy with this choice!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Rachael · Married on 04/15/2017

We found this venue online and the pictures looked beautiful so we scheduled a tour. It's just as beautiful in-person as it is on their website. I worked with Michele and Michaela and they are both very friendly and accommodating. Judy was there 2x I visited, as well as on our wedding day; she's extremely sweet. The bridal suite is so cute and plenty big enough, I had 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, both mothers, 2 hair stylists, and 1 makeup person in there! The grooms' lounge/ cigar lounge is a really cool space. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception rooms are all unique. It's the rustic feel with classic elegance. They remodeled it in 2014 so everything is new. The rooms are all big and comfortable. Highly recommend you check out The Booking House. It was the nicest wedding I have ever been to so I am thrilled it was my own!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/08/2017

We are so happy we chose this venue for our April wedding! Everything about the venue was perfect! The building has so much character. Our guests loved it and said it was the "coolest", "most beautiful" venue they have been to! We loved it!! The staff were so pleasant as well! We recommend this venue for any occasion!

Sent on 04/21/2017