The Boogie Men Reviews

The Boogie Men 5
The Boogie Men 6
  • Caroline

Caroline Millican · Married on 04/20/2018

This is an AWESOME band!!

The Boogie Men were AMAZING at our wedding!! We had a destination wedding, and finding the right band that could gauge the flow of the reception and keep the guests engaged and dancing was so important to us. Boogie Men made the night an absolute blast - everyone was dancing, and it all went by too quickly!! They were professional, fun, talented, responsive, and easy to work with. They learned a new song for our first dance, which meant so much to us. I have also been doing the jitter bug with my father since I was young and wanted to include this as part of the father/daughter dance. I talked over this idea with Scott, and they made it happen - it was such a fun way to get the party started. We also heard so many great things from our guests about the band....they had a fantastic time! Thank you for making our wedding reception so much fun and a night we will never forget!

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Scott,
    You and the Boogie Men knocked it out the park for my wedding!! The band was simply AWESOME!! We had so much fun with the music you played for us on our special night and we can't thank you all enough! I can't even begin to tell you how many people came to me to tell me how great the band sounded that night!! You made my wedding reception a night we will never forget!!
    Thanks a million,
    Ashley

Sent on 01/30/2018
    The Boogie Men 7
    The Boogie Men 8
    The Boogie Men 9

The Boogie Men's reply:

thank you very much for the review. It was a fun night!!

K · Married on 01/06/2018

Awesome. Top-notch band. Extremely talented. Great selections of music. Quite entertaining.
    Strongly recommend.

Carol Ann · Married on 12/29/2017

I can't say enough good things about Scott and the Boggie Men! Everyone complimented the band more than anything else!

Vickie · Married on 12/16/2017

As the Mother of the Bride I wanted to SING the praises of The Boogie Men! Scott had everything under control and I was able to sit back and not worry about when this will be announced or if that would be announced, etc. The guests went wild when they started to play and the dance floor was NEVER empty! You guys ROCKED!!! And the out of town guests were so thrilled to be a part of a Second Line and started whooping and hollering when the band members stepped in to join with their horns!!! FUN TIMES!!

The Boogie Men 10

Mariah · Married on 12/15/2017

The absolute best wedding reception band we’ve ever heard! Engaged fully with the crowd. Wide range of great dancing songs. And the most authentic, professional vocals and music including horn section. They were recommended by several friends, and we were blown away literally. Best party ever and they are the main reason. True pros!

Judy · Married on 11/18/2017

Far exceeded our expectations. Never stopped dancing!

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

The Boogie Men are terrific! I can't thank them enough for keeping the dance floor packed at our wedding. There are no words to describe how great they were! They interact with the crowd as well. All of our guests were so impressed! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    The Boogie Men 11
    The Boogie Men 12

The Boogie Men's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Kelsey. It was a pleasure to be a part
    of your special day.

Jan · Married on 11/11/2017

We have followed The Boogie Men for quite some time, and could not have been more pleased with their music for my daughter's recent wedding reception at the Audubon Tea Room. Their talent and charm was unbelievable. Their voices, horn section, and entire team was amazing. We want everyone to know how many compliments we received on this band, and absolutely LOVE The Boogie Men!

Lloyd · Married on 11/10/2017

The boogie men are the best band for weddings hands down!

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Don’t even hesitate— book the Boogie Men YESTERDAY. I booked them a year and a half in advance for my wedding, so I was nervous that details would be lost in that large amount of time, but Scott didn’t miss a beat. There was never a lack of people on the dance floor at my wedding, and I even got up and sang with them for our last song. They are worth every. single. penny.

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic band! Sounded great and kept the crowd going the entire night. Song choices were even better!!

Lindsey · Married on 01/23/2015

Great Band! Life of the party! They really know how to keep the crowd jumping. I wish they didn't take so many breaks though. That is my only complaint. Other than that, they were WONDERFUL. They could play any song, old and brand new! They played Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, and I think it was better than Bruno Mars! Not kidding. We loved it!

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful band! ALL of our guests were out on the dance floor! They knew how to play to the crowd, and kept it going all night. Highly recommended!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/26/2016

Wow! This band was amazing! We hired them for our wedding reception and gave them a general idea of what vibe we were trying to create and what genre of songs to play. They executed our style perfectly. They were high energy the entire night, and the quality of the music and singing was excellent. We received an overwhelming amount of feedback from out guests about how incredible the band was at our wedding. We had a huge dance floor and it was full the entire night - everyone was dancing!

They were also very friendly and professional. Wonderful to work with. Thank you Boogie Men for making our wedding a truly incredible one in a lifetime experience! xoxoxo