The Bloom Studio Florals Reviews

71% Recommended by couples

G Sent on 06/02/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing floral services and the nicest people to work with

The absolute sweetest people to work with. They were so accommodating to my needs as an out of time bride with a destination wedding venue in Georgia. We got on FaceTime and chatted, sent pictures of my dream flowers, and boy did they make my floral dream a reality. It felt like I knew the team before wedding day. I would recommend Bloom Studio Florals ten times over.
    Kristine O. Sent on 01/05/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Floral perfection!

Mackenzie was a joy to work with! From our initial phone call to the wedding day, I could not have asked for better service. Mackenzie took my limited inspiration and created the florals of my dreams! I had not thought or cared too much about florals but my bouquet and centerpieces were amongst my favorite things from my wedding. Mackenzie is professional, responsive, and incredibly talented to name a few of her top qualities! If you want beautiful, affordable florals that will take your wedding to the next level you HAVE to work with The Bloom Studio!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Reed M. Sent on 12/14/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved it- professional and quality work

We loved out flowers from the bloom studio. They went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
  • Raquel
    Raquel W. Sent on 01/08/2022
    2.6 out of 5 rating

Okay but not exceptional

I received great response time at first when I was inquiring about their services with Heather. After I booked it was so hard getting in touch with the company about my meetings and decor I wanted at the wedding. I had 2 meetings and picked out all the details as Michael wrote them down. On the month of the wedding I was calling, leaving messages, and emailing to ensure the final quote they sent me was what I asked for because I was missing a couple of things. I never got a phone call back so I was super worried. On the day of the wedding, those exact things were missing. My wedding coordinator had to take things from different tables and create her own decor. Some of the decor was left behind and she also had a terrible experience getting in touch. Other than that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL and everything I imagined..I just was not happy with the decor or communication
  • Madison
    Madison D. Sent on 10/19/2022
    1.8 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating

Nice arrangements but not what I asked for

I’d like to start by saying the arrangements were not ugly or low quality or anything BUT they were not what I asked for. I wanted more fall colors and some different flowers and I was assured that’s what I would get. I was given a list of flowers they’d be using and was excited about it. Now I understand that because of having to book so far in advance, come time for the wedding the same flowers listed might not be available however, my bouquet was pretty much only roses with some seeded eucalyptus. Roses are pretty but I didn’t want only roses in my bouquet or the amount of blush that was added. I was also told in my proposal that’s throw bouquet would be included for a bouquet toss so that I wouldn’t have to throw my actual bouquet but I never received that. I also asked for the corsages and boutonnières to compliment the bridal bouquet, and all they were was 3 little roses. And probably the worst part was I paid $200 to have petals flanking the aisle and $25 for petals for my flower girl and we were just handed a dozen roses that my mother and coordinator had to spend 30 minutes picking petals off. If I would’ve known that I would’ve gone to Publix and bought a dozen roses and I would’ve saved a lot of money. Not only were the florals not what I asked for or agreed to but getting in touch with anyone to answer my questions was so difficult. It would either take days or I’d never hear back from them unless I sent 3+ emails. Not me, my mother, or my coordinator get anyone on the phone at any point! I was extremely disappointed in the lack of communication and the fact that my flowers were not the look or colors I’d asked for. I would not recommend using this company if you care about what your flowers look like at your wedding.
  • Angelina
    Angelina L. Sent on 01/16/2023
    1 out of 5 rating

Awful, would not recommend

AWFUL EXPERIENCE!! I first would like to say a big thank you to Michael for working with me and making me feel comfortable throughout the 2 years I planned my wedding. As well as the receptionist Alicia for being the messenger with all the problems. I know it can be frustrating to be the "middle man" so I just want to thank you for putting up with me. I had an awful experience throughout my whole time with them. I used their florals for my wedding and nothing else. The flowers were beautiful but the whole process was not. I planned my wedding in 2020 and the actual day was in 2022. I made sure to make Pinterest boards and explained in detail on documents with pictures of what my vision was. Every single time I had questions, no one knew what I was talking about. 3 months before my wedding after paying for everything in full, I realized I didn't need some decor such as vases, tablecloths and such. After speaking with Michael, he said I would get a refund and it would take about 30 days mail check back. The day of my wedding, everything was dropped off and not even set up. They charged me $120 in my contract for a install/clean up fee which neither service was provided. I had to tell my friends (who work in the wedding world) where everything goes just a couple hours before I walk down the aisle. All of the numbers I had went straight to voicemail so I had no contact. Fast forward 30 day after I asked for a refund, no one knew what I was talking about. I never got a refund like they told me and those items I wanted a refund for were never dropped off at my venue. I took a whole 2 months talking back and forth that I finally received my check a few days ago. I was never even told I had to bring back items until reading every detail in my contract. I would have appreciated if it was even mentioned once, but was never. I was never even given an itemized list of what I have to bring back so I got money taken off my refund for buckets and such that the flowers came in. I also don't understand why I got money taken off my refund (money I paid for items and services that weren't provided) but not from some sort of deposit? I never paid a security deposit and was told by the owner Andrew I didn't pay for one, so then why was it taken off a refund that has nothing to do with if I bring back certain items or not? I wouldn't recommend their floral department for the simple fact of it being so unorganized and no one knows what's going on. The flowers were gorgeous but it's a shame my friends had to set up everything.... Thank God I got some type of money back and this headache is over and done with. I lost so much sleep and couldn't eat for a while being so stressed about this even AFTER my wedding....