The Bloom Bar Reviews

The Bloom Bar 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Floral Dream Team!

Kayli & Shandee were THE BEST thing to happen to our wedding day!! They transformed our "backyard wedding" into a real life fairy tale! I'd HIGHLY recommend the Bloom Bar team- their talent and passion for their work is simply extraordinary!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Arielle Weir · Married on 11/24/2018

Brought Bohemian Wedding Dreams to Life

Kayli and her amazing team not only brought my vision to life but made it even better than I ever could have imagined! I cannot recommend The Bloom Bar enough!
    Although our wedding had a bohemian, modern vibe, I am extremely particular and was very nervous about finding the right florist. Flowers are tricky because they can vary so much, and a lot of design decisions are naturally left up to the florist. During our initial design consultation, Kayli asked very thorough questions and was able to help me articulate my vision. A few days later she provided me a detailed customized proposal. I was so impressed with how much she was able to offer for such a reasonable price. Rather than having elaborate floral centerpieces for each table, she was able to create unique centerpieces with succulents, stones and eclectic pieces that provided a cohesive bohemian look. She also provided large plants to be used during our ceremony.
    I cried twice on my wedding day. The first time was when Kayli brought me my bouquet. It was perfect and beyond my expectations. The second time was when I turned the corner to walk down the aisle and I saw everything come together. I made a macramé backdrop and my husband made the stand. Kayli created an asymmetrical floral design that accented everything so perfectly.
    I worked with a lot of amazing vendors, but if I could only recommend one it would be The Bloom Bar.

Sent on 04/29/2019

The Bloom Bar's reply:

This absolutely made my day! You two were such a blast to work with and we had so much fun designing for you. I loved your style from the start and I'm so grateful we got to bring it to life for you!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Passionate and Detail Oriented

From the start, Kayli was always communicative and dedicated in answering all of our questions in determining our vision and style we pictured for our wedding. She was very patient with every change and addition I had made throughout the planning process, in which I'm very appreciative for. On the day of the wedding, the displays were absolutely stunning and even more beautiful than in the pictures. Our bouquets were so lush and elegant that they captured everyone's eye (the pictures say it all). Kayli matched every detail I had envisioned for our wedding and goes above and beyond what it takes to making your wedding stand out. We loved working with Kayli and glad to have chosen her as our florist. If you ever get the chance to work with The Bloom Bar, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful, Innovative Floral Designs

How do I even begin to describe the feeling of walking into a room filled with floral that was everything and more I could've ever imagined. I felt as though I was walking into a dream wedding... AND IT WAS MY OWN. Kayli and the Bloom Bar team went over and beyond! Being that The 4 Eleven was a completely raw, industrial space-- the transformation was unbelievable, all thanks to the beautiful floral designs of The Bloom Bar! Between the wall-crawling floral altar piece to the suspended greenery and candles, my beautiful bouquet ... everything was perfect. Not only can you expect your dreams to be met... but Kayli is so, so sweet and kind-hearted! You can tell that she truly wants the best for her couples and will over-deliver to make sure you have the most perfect day draped in floral

Sent on 12/20/2018
    The Bloom Bar 17
    The Bloom Bar 18
    The Bloom Bar 19

Christi · Married on 06/09/2018

Kayli and her team were an absolute dream to work with!! From the first meeting with Kayli, my daughter and I were confident we had made the right decision to go with The Bloom Bar for her wedding. Kayli’s creativity, professionalism and design expertise combined with her positive sunny personality are a wonderful combination. She worked with us to refine our ideas and we were simply blown away by the end product. Kayli was respectful of our budget and went above and beyond in all aspects of the planning proces from the initial meeting to the day of set up and take down. Kayli was always very responsive to our questions and willing to tweak things as needed along the way. I would choose Kayli and her amazing team at The Bloom Bar again with confidence. Such a joy to work with!! ❤️

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Bloom Bar 20
    The Bloom Bar 21
    The Bloom Bar 22
    The Bloom Bar 23

The Bloom Bar's reply:

I'm blushing! Your family was such a joy to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your big day-It was one of our favorites to date!
  • Alannah

Alannah · Married on 05/19/2018

I had such a great time working with Kayli on our big day! The arrangements were beautiful, she's a great person and did an amazing job. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 03/10/2018

Kayli and her team provided exquisite wedding floral for my ceremony and reception. My bouquet was breathtaking and the centerpieces at the reception were exactly as we had discussed, yet much more beautiful than I had hoped. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    The Bloom Bar 24
    The Bloom Bar 25
    The Bloom Bar 26
    The Bloom Bar 27
    The Bloom Bar 28
    The Bloom Bar 29

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

Bloom Bar did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. They were easy to communicate with and very detailed and organized right from the start. Kayli and her team did a great job asking about my vision and helping me refine the design for the wedding. They created my bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages, flower crowns for the bridesmaids, a beautiful floral arch, a chandelier installation, greenery for the cake, as well as all of the decor and design for the tables. We loved all of the unique vases and candle displays they created alongside the gorgeous florals. Everything turned out perfectly and the designs looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Bloom Bar if you love a fun, organic style and are looking for beautiful, unique designs. They were incredibly helpful and creative and I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    The Bloom Bar 30
    The Bloom Bar 31
    The Bloom Bar 32
    The Bloom Bar 33

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

Kayli and her team at The Bloom Bar were an amazing part of our wedding. We got married at an outdoor venue, so we were looking for simple florals to really add some depth. Kayli created beautiful tables, but the best part was show-stopping, overflowing greenery which she hung on baskets from the ceiling. My bouquet was whimsical and exactly what I wanted. It was all magical! And on top of that, she was super easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    The Bloom Bar 34
    The Bloom Bar 35
    The Bloom Bar 36
    The Bloom Bar 37

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I literally can not speak any higher of The Bloom Bar. They are amazing!! My flowers were so stunning and Kayli was a dream to work with! Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Meryl · Married on 07/21/2017

Kayli was so great to work with! We were constantly changing our mind throughout the process, and Kayli was patient through all of it. She took our ideas to heart and was able to handle all of it gracefully. Day-of was so smooth, and she knew exactly what needed to be done. Bloom Bar will forever be one of the best florists!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

Kayli was a joy to work with from start to finish! Her warm, bubbly personality was infectious from the start of the consultation-- and she listened to everything I had to say, even when it seemed I would contradict my vision from one request to the next! No judgment from her! It was also very easy to stay in budget, Kayli knows how and what to cut so you get EXACTLY what you want.
    All of the florals looked like a dream on the big day. I was receiving compliments all night long! The only disappointment was that I didn't get to thank Kayli and her team personally day of! If you like what you see, do yourself a favor and stop searching!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Amber · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot put into words how wonderful The Bloom Bar did for our wedding! Kayli took my poor attempt at describing what I wanted and completely brought it to life plus more. What Kayli did for us, brought me to tears. She transformed my venue that was very plain to my dream wedding! Kayli listened to us and didn't just put flowers together, she transformed them to reflect us. You won't find anyone that comes close to her talent and passion.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Kayli did so much more than create beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She helped me and my husband organize our thoughts which resulted in a cohesive, elegant and truly unforgettable look from start to finish. I relied on her expertise to manage through all of the little nuances I would have forgotten, but of course were important to the big day. After I signed with Blissful Blossom, I didn't worry once about the florals and day of execution, nor was I surprised when my photographer came to the bridal suite gushing about the flowers. I put my trust in Kayli and she did NOT disappoint! Since my wedding, I've heard countless guests comment on how easy and smooth the entire weekend went and I attribute it all to Kayli! I have and will continue to recommend Kayli and Blissful Blossom to everyone I talk to. Trust me! You want Blissful Blossom in the #1 spot on your vendor list!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sandy · Married on 02/27/2016

Kayli was an absolute pleasure to work with and was extremely professional throughout the planning process. We partnered together on a wedding here at the Highland Dallas and she was the florist and wedding planner. She did an amazing job and was a lot of fun to detail with. I would definitely recommend her services to any of my brides.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Samnang · Married on 02/06/2016

It is difficult to describe how great of a job Kayli, from The Bloom Bar, did on my wedding day. The flowers were heavenly and beautiful. Months later, my guests are still complimenting how beautiful the wedding was and I owe it all to Kayli's flowers. She made my vision come alive and I am very thankful.
    I gave her the difficult task of creating floral bouquets with a lavender and gray color theme, and boy, did she deliver! Kayli made my event even more special with the addition of lanterns, candles, chalkboard artwork and cake flowers. So I would definitely recommend her to everyone.
    Check out her website http://www.blissfulbloomstudio.com/ and see all the amazing creations she has produced!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

If you're looking for someone who has passion and fierce talent, look no further! Kayli took the time to listen to what I wanted and turned my vision into a reality! It's rare to find someone who actually listens to your ideas as opposed to doing only what they think will look good. I was thankful that Kayli took the time to listen and also shared some great ideas of her own based on the vision I shared with her. She's super personable and friendly, someone that I would choose to not only be my professional florist, but to also be my trusted friend! Anyone would be lucky to have Kayli's floral creations a part of their BIG day!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Judith · Married on 10/12/2013

Kayli with The Bloom Bar is fantastic! She has a true spirit and love for floral arrangements and a way to make sure that your special day is exactly as your pictured it to be. Her eye for details and unique flowers combinations make for beautiful centerpieces, arrangements and bouquets. Her rustic and elegant style is standout and worked perfectly with what we were wanting for our wedding. I absolutely recommend Kayli for all your floral needs. Small or big, she will make it beautiful!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Denise · Married on 03/10/2018

I was literally blown away by the flowers Caleigh did for my daughter's wedding in San Antonio last weekend. What she did far exceeded the vision I had in my head. We did not have a huge budget for flowers and she totally understand the look my daughter wanted and gave her the most beautiful bouquet and table/venue decorations! The drapery and flowers at the alter were just gorgeous. I am recommending her to anyone I know that is planning an event. She was the best!!! I will add photos when we get them!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Maisie · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved working with Kayli at The Bloom Bar. She's super sweet, bubbly, friendly, and right away she just understood my vision and what I wanted. It made it so easy, and I could relax knowing that she got it! She was also really flexible with us and willing to work with our budget. Everything looked great!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    The Bloom Bar 38
    The Bloom Bar 39

Mariana · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married at the Hyatt Lost Pines, which comes with a wedding planner built in to their packages. I asked the day-of planner for some advice picking a florist based on my style and budget and she recommended Kayli @ the Bloom Bar. From day 1, she was an absolute blast to work with. She was able to take my scrambled ideas and mottled pictures that I'd come up with and put in into a cohesive theme. She worked with me to come up with ideas to remain budget-friendly given the large space we were working with and was always super responsive. She brought a great, fun, laid-back attitude to my wedding planning. I let her run with her creativity (which ended up being a great call because she is more creative than I am). More than anything, though, the VALUE!!!! I was blown away with how we were able to work together to get costs down (helped that I wasn't super picky about flower types). I doubt you'll find such a creative florist out there at such a reasonable price!

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Bloom Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was such a blast helping to design your event and so happy Johnell connected us! Hope you're loving the married life. :)