The Bloom Bar Reviews

17 | San Marcos, TX

17 Reviews for The Bloom Bar

17 The Bloom Bar Reviews

Christi · Married on 06/09/2018

Kayli and her team were an absolute dream to work with!! From the first meeting with Kayli, my daughter and I were confident we had made the right decision to go with The Bloom Bar for her wedding. Kayli’s creativity, professionalism and design expertise combined with her positive sunny personality are a wonderful combination. She worked with us to refine our ideas and we were simply blown away by the end product. Kayli was respectful of our budget and went above and beyond in all aspects of the planning proces from the initial meeting to the day of set up and take down. Kayli was always very responsive to our questions and willing to tweak things as needed along the way. I would choose Kayli and her amazing team at The Bloom Bar again with confidence. Such a joy to work with!! ❤️

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Bloom Bar 1
    The Bloom Bar 2
    The Bloom Bar 3
    The Bloom Bar 4

The Bloom Bar's reply:

I'm blushing! Your family was such a joy to work with. Thank you for trusting us with your big day-It was one of our favorites to date!
  • Alannah

Alannah · Married on 05/19/2018

I had such a great time working with Kayli on our big day! The arrangements were beautiful, she's a great person and did an amazing job. Couldn't have asked for more!

• Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 03/10/2018

Kayli and her team provided exquisite wedding floral for my ceremony and reception. My bouquet was breathtaking and the centerpieces at the reception were exactly as we had discussed, yet much more beautiful than I had hoped. You will not be disappointed!

The Bloom Bar 5
    The Bloom Bar 6
    The Bloom Bar 7
    The Bloom Bar 8
    The Bloom Bar 9
    The Bloom Bar 10

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2018

Bloom Bar did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. They were easy to communicate with and very detailed and organized right from the start. Kayli and her team did a great job asking about my vision and helping me refine the design for the wedding. They created my bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages, flower crowns for the bridesmaids, a beautiful floral arch, a chandelier installation, greenery for the cake, as well as all of the decor and design for the tables. We loved all of the unique vases and candle displays they created alongside the gorgeous florals. Everything turned out perfectly and the designs looked absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend Bloom Bar if you love a fun, organic style and are looking for beautiful, unique designs. They were incredibly helpful and creative and I would definitely work with them again!

The Bloom Bar 11
    The Bloom Bar 12
    The Bloom Bar 13
    The Bloom Bar 14

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

Kayli and her team at The Bloom Bar were an amazing part of our wedding. We got married at an outdoor venue, so we were looking for simple florals to really add some depth. Kayli created beautiful tables, but the best part was show-stopping, overflowing greenery which she hung on baskets from the ceiling. My bouquet was whimsical and exactly what I wanted. It was all magical! And on top of that, she was super easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

The Bloom Bar 15
    The Bloom Bar 16
    The Bloom Bar 17
    The Bloom Bar 18

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

I literally can not speak any higher of The Bloom Bar. They are amazing!! My flowers were so stunning and Kayli was a dream to work with! Thank you, Thank you!

Meryl · Married on 07/21/2017

Kayli was so great to work with! We were constantly changing our mind throughout the process, and Kayli was patient through all of it. She took our ideas to heart and was able to handle all of it gracefully. Day-of was so smooth, and she knew exactly what needed to be done. Bloom Bar will forever be one of the best florists!!

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

Kayli was a joy to work with from start to finish! Her warm, bubbly personality was infectious from the start of the consultation-- and she listened to everything I had to say, even when it seemed I would contradict my vision from one request to the next! No judgment from her! It was also very easy to stay in budget, Kayli knows how and what to cut so you get EXACTLY what you want.
    All of the florals looked like a dream on the big day. I was receiving compliments all night long! The only disappointment was that I didn't get to thank Kayli and her team personally day of! If you like what you see, do yourself a favor and stop searching!

Amber · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot put into words how wonderful The Bloom Bar did for our wedding! Kayli took my poor attempt at describing what I wanted and completely brought it to life plus more. What Kayli did for us, brought me to tears. She transformed my venue that was very plain to my dream wedding! Kayli listened to us and didn't just put flowers together, she transformed them to reflect us. You won't find anyone that comes close to her talent and passion.

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Kayli did so much more than create beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. She helped me and my husband organize our thoughts which resulted in a cohesive, elegant and truly unforgettable look from start to finish. I relied on her expertise to manage through all of the little nuances I would have forgotten, but of course were important to the big day. After I signed with Blissful Blossom, I didn't worry once about the florals and day of execution, nor was I surprised when my photographer came to the bridal suite gushing about the flowers. I put my trust in Kayli and she did NOT disappoint! Since my wedding, I've heard countless guests comment on how easy and smooth the entire weekend went and I attribute it all to Kayli! I have and will continue to recommend Kayli and Blissful Blossom to everyone I talk to. Trust me! You want Blissful Blossom in the #1 spot on your vendor list!

Sandy · Married on 02/27/2016

Kayli was an absolute pleasure to work with and was extremely professional throughout the planning process. We partnered together on a wedding here at the Highland Dallas and she was the florist and wedding planner. She did an amazing job and was a lot of fun to detail with. I would definitely recommend her services to any of my brides.

Samnang · Married on 02/06/2016

It is difficult to describe how great of a job Kayli, from The Bloom Bar, did on my wedding day. The flowers were heavenly and beautiful. Months later, my guests are still complimenting how beautiful the wedding was and I owe it all to Kayli's flowers. She made my vision come alive and I am very thankful.
    I gave her the difficult task of creating floral bouquets with a lavender and gray color theme, and boy, did she deliver! Kayli made my event even more special with the addition of lanterns, candles, chalkboard artwork and cake flowers. So I would definitely recommend her to everyone.
    Check out her website http://www.blissfulbloomstudio.com/ and see all the amazing creations she has produced!

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

If you're looking for someone who has passion and fierce talent, look no further! Kayli took the time to listen to what I wanted and turned my vision into a reality! It's rare to find someone who actually listens to your ideas as opposed to doing only what they think will look good. I was thankful that Kayli took the time to listen and also shared some great ideas of her own based on the vision I shared with her. She's super personable and friendly, someone that I would choose to not only be my professional florist, but to also be my trusted friend! Anyone would be lucky to have Kayli's floral creations a part of their BIG day!

Judith · Married on 10/12/2013

Kayli with The Bloom Bar is fantastic! She has a true spirit and love for floral arrangements and a way to make sure that your special day is exactly as your pictured it to be. Her eye for details and unique flowers combinations make for beautiful centerpieces, arrangements and bouquets. Her rustic and elegant style is standout and worked perfectly with what we were wanting for our wedding. I absolutely recommend Kayli for all your floral needs. Small or big, she will make it beautiful!

Denise · Married on 03/10/2018

I was literally blown away by the flowers Caleigh did for my daughter's wedding in San Antonio last weekend. What she did far exceeded the vision I had in my head. We did not have a huge budget for flowers and she totally understand the look my daughter wanted and gave her the most beautiful bouquet and table/venue decorations! The drapery and flowers at the alter were just gorgeous. I am recommending her to anyone I know that is planning an event. She was the best!!! I will add photos when we get them!

Maisie · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved working with Kayli at The Bloom Bar. She's super sweet, bubbly, friendly, and right away she just understood my vision and what I wanted. It made it so easy, and I could relax knowing that she got it! She was also really flexible with us and willing to work with our budget. Everything looked great!

The Bloom Bar 19
    The Bloom Bar 20

Mariana · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married at the Hyatt Lost Pines, which comes with a wedding planner built in to their packages. I asked the day-of planner for some advice picking a florist based on my style and budget and she recommended Kayli @ the Bloom Bar. From day 1, she was an absolute blast to work with. She was able to take my scrambled ideas and mottled pictures that I'd come up with and put in into a cohesive theme. She worked with me to come up with ideas to remain budget-friendly given the large space we were working with and was always super responsive. She brought a great, fun, laid-back attitude to my wedding planning. I let her run with her creativity (which ended up being a great call because she is more creative than I am). More than anything, though, the VALUE!!!! I was blown away with how we were able to work together to get costs down (helped that I wasn't super picky about flower types). I doubt you'll find such a creative florist out there at such a reasonable price!

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Bloom Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was such a blast helping to design your event and so happy Johnell connected us! Hope you're loving the married life. :)