122 Linden Lane, San Marcos, TX 78666 Map · Phone number

About The Bloom Bar

The Bloom Bar is a fun floral design company based out of San Marcos, Texas that serves couples all over the Austin area. Their team is inspired by their Texas Hill Country surroundings, and they love to infuse all of their designs with rustic elegance. They provide each couple with hands-on experience, whether you're having an intimate gathering, or a lavish affair. The Bloom Bar prides themselves on their attention to detail, custom designs and laid back vibe.

Experience
Kayli Head, the owner and lead designer of this creative company, started The Bloom Bar in 2015. She has almost 20 years of experience in marketing, special events and the floral design industry. Kayli loves creating elegant and romantic designs, and bringing your unique vision to life. Shandee Lynn, her studio manager, and Hannah Jones, her design consultant, round out her passionate team.

This full-service floral company uses the highest quality blooms from around the world to create your custom arrangements. Their garden-style florals range from romantic and vintage to country and rustic. They offer each couple a consultation to discuss their vision, and the best way to turn their ideas into a reality. Their services include:

• Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Samples

Other Services
In addition to creating beautiful decor for your aisle and altar, The Bloom Bar will also create stunning bouquets for you and your bridesmaids. Additional services include:

• Boutonnieres

The Bloom Bar 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Floral Dream Team!

Kayli & Shandee were THE BEST thing to happen to our wedding day!! They transformed our "backyard wedding" into a real life fairy tale! I'd HIGHLY recommend the Bloom Bar team- their talent and passion for their work is simply extraordinary!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Arielle Weir · Married on 11/24/2018

Brought Bohemian Wedding Dreams to Life

Kayli and her amazing team not only brought my vision to life but made it even better than I ever could have imagined! I cannot recommend The Bloom Bar enough!
    Although our wedding had a bohemian, modern vibe, I am extremely particular and was very nervous about finding the right florist. Flowers are tricky because they can vary so much, and a lot of design decisions are naturally left up to the florist. During our initial design consultation, Kayli asked very thorough questions and was able to help me articulate my vision. A few days later she provided me a detailed customized proposal. I was so impressed with how much she was able to offer for such a reasonable price. Rather than having elaborate floral centerpieces for each table, she was able to create unique centerpieces with succulents, stones and eclectic pieces that provided a cohesive bohemian look. She also provided large plants to be used during our ceremony.
    I cried twice on my wedding day. The first time was when Kayli brought me my bouquet. It was perfect and beyond my expectations. The second time was when I turned the corner to walk down the aisle and I saw everything come together. I made a macramé backdrop and my husband made the stand. Kayli created an asymmetrical floral design that accented everything so perfectly.
    I worked with a lot of amazing vendors, but if I could only recommend one it would be The Bloom Bar.

Sent on 04/29/2019

The Bloom Bar's reply:

This absolutely made my day! You two were such a blast to work with and we had so much fun designing for you. I loved your style from the start and I'm so grateful we got to bring it to life for you!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Passionate and Detail Oriented

From the start, Kayli was always communicative and dedicated in answering all of our questions in determining our vision and style we pictured for our wedding. She was very patient with every change and addition I had made throughout the planning process, in which I'm very appreciative for. On the day of the wedding, the displays were absolutely stunning and even more beautiful than in the pictures. Our bouquets were so lush and elegant that they captured everyone's eye (the pictures say it all). Kayli matched every detail I had envisioned for our wedding and goes above and beyond what it takes to making your wedding stand out. We loved working with Kayli and glad to have chosen her as our florist. If you ever get the chance to work with The Bloom Bar, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/07/2018

The Bloom Bar FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 122 Linden Lane San Marcos, TX, 78666 See on map