the Bleu House cafe Reviews

14 | Norcross, GA

14 Reviews for the Bleu House cafe

Lesleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

The food was amazing. We are still getting comments about how amazing the food was. The staff was amazing and so helpful and kind.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Mary Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

Bryan and the Bleu House team were the most pleasant surprise to us. We originally wanted a different caterer out of our town because we really wanted to avoid the typical (usually ho-hum) wedding food but when we learned they were booked for our wedding day, our venue recommended Bleu House. Their menu had a good variety and their prices were even more affordable than our original pick so we put down a deposit before even tasting the food. We were BLOWN AWAY by the quality of the food at our first tasting. Bryan was so laid-back and friendly but professional and obviously passionate about what he does. It shows in the taste, quality and presentation of his food! We still wondered if the food we tasted that day (that was obviously made specifically for our tasting) would be close to what our guests experienced in mass quantities on the wedding day and were once again so impressed. Our guests RAVED about our food-- everyone wanted to-go boxes and made notes to travel to Norcross to eat at the actual restaurant. No one could believe how good "wedding food" could taste. Bryan and his team were professional and accommodating. My husband and I created an amazing team of vendors that we trusted to successfully orchestrate the biggest day of our lives and Bryan at Bleu House was certainly one of those people who made us feel at ease about the day. Incredible vendor!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lacey · Married on 09/16/2016

Bleu House went above and beyond with good and service! The food tasting itself was incredible with tons of options, the staff was great to work with and the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. Food was excellent and displayed as discussed. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for catering!

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

I may be biased but I had so many rave reviews about our wedding food. It was the best wedding caterer I have ever had and it was my wedding! All of the staff was so professional and so sweet. It was a hot day in Georgia at the Thompson house September 3 and they made sure when we came in to take breaks we had water and were okay from the heat. Could not have asked for better food or wait staff. I would 1000 times reccomend this caterer. I asked for 2 specialty plates ( one gluten free and one vegetarian with no onions or pepper) they were so accommodating and there was no extra charge. Our menu consisted of a prime rib carving station, stuffed chicken breasts, Mac & cheese, a mashed potato bar, steamed broccoli, salad and assorted breads. They also provided tea, lemonade and water for 150 people and everything was so fantastic! I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a professional, kind and the best food you'll ever eat! Thank ya'll so much!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/21/2016

Bleu House catered my daughter's wedding at the Thompson House and Gardens for 180 guests. The food was fabulous! Our guests raved about how delicious everything tasted. Chef Bryan and his staff were organized, polite and professional. They were quite helpful and even plated the groom's cake that a friend baked.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Bleu House Cafe Catering is fantastic! We catered from them for a wedding at Vines Mansion. We had about 90 guests, and everyone left full and satisfied. Everything was flavorful, delicious, and fresh. To this day, people still talk about the food at our wedding! I would cater from them again without any hesitation.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Erin · Married on 06/13/2015

All of our guests raved about the food we had from Bleu House. We had the beef tenderloin, stuffed chicken, smashed potatoes, green beans, summer salad and appetizers!! We loved them all and loved the value! They allowed us to come by the restaurant for a tasting and made the relationship work very easily. We would recommend this caterer to all of our friends!! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/09/2014

Bleu House Cafe did a wonderful job at our August wedding! They were extremely responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating to the several dietary restrictions my family had. Everyone raved about the food, and we were very happy with everything.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Bleu House Cafe was the caterer for our wedding, and multiple guests have told us that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Maureen was so nice to work with also. I would highly recommend using them as a caterer because of their reasonable price, professionalism, and delicious food.

Sent on 05/10/2014

We could not have chosen a better caterer for our wedding. The food was great and so was the service. Bleu house really worked with our budget and they did a great jobs. Guests are still raving about the food!!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Bleu House Cafe, and Maureen in particular, was great to work with, and I'm so glad they were a part of our wedding day.

I was a tiny bit skeptic at first since Bleu House is a bit newer to wedding catering, and they didn't seem like a lot of the big Atlanta-area caterers I had looked into. It turns out that that's because they're not, and I mean that in the best way. They are very affordable, very flexible, and very delicious! They're not out to hold you to a lot of arbitrary minimums or nickel-and-dime you for every alteration you make to the menu.

Maureen held two separate tastings for me since my husband lives out of town, and she was so great about making changes to the menu so that we could get exactly what we wanted. She also designed and prepared vegan and vegetarian meals for a few members of the wedding party and family at no extra charge. We were able to get all of our glassware, silverware, and plates through her, which made setting up the bar extremely easy.

I thought our food was excellent, and I've heard many people say the same! The value can't be beat; the quality (and quantity!) we got for the price we paid was just incredible, and it let us splurge a bit on other parts of the wedding without worry.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

Bleu House catering is DELICIOUS! My guests are still talking about the food. It’s sometimes difficult to contact them but I’d recommend in a heartbeat! The tasting alone was full of tons of food and they let us take home all leftovers from our wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Mandy · Married on 03/10/2012

3.0

We were concerned when we pulled up to Bleu House Café to try the food. The house seems to be in the middle of nowhere. However, we were quite surprised when the owner began pulling out the most delicious food ever! People still ask us who are caterer was! The food was simply phenomenal! She even worked with us on having food prepared for our best man's wife who cannot eat gluten.

We would definitely recommend Bleu House for weddings or other events!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Carly · Married on 06/16/2018

Good food!

We chose the Bleu House for our catering and it was good food! The best food that we went out and tasted for our wedding. We had a lot of leftovers as well. One of the servers cut our wedding cake, and we ordered a large cake for 100 guests and they chose to cut off of our top layer instead of the bottom layer and they cut tiny pieces off of it, so we had a whole entire cake bottom left over which was a waste of money. We weren't even able to keep the top of our cake. Other than that it was good.

Sent on 07/22/2019

the Bleu House cafe's reply:

Hey Carly,
    We are glad you enjoyed the food!
    We just wanted to let you know that the venue you got married at always has a coordinator cutting the cake, and never one of our servers.
    - Bleu House