The Big Day Rentals Reviews

58 Reviews for The Big Day Rentals

• Rachel

Rachel Cornwell · Married on 10/27/2019

Ceremony Chair Rentals

Our ceremony was small so we didn’t require much, but we needed a reliable company to deliver and pick up chairs for our ceremony so we trusted Big Day Rentals, and it was a great decision! We had a last minute change of venue the night before our chairs were to be delivered. I was so worried they wouldn’t get my message about the last minute change, but sure enough, at 9 am the next morning they were there and ready to drop them off. On Monday, when it came time to pick them up, they came and got them before any of us had even noticed. It was so nice that we had one less thing to worry about! I would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing quality, staff, and experience with Kaley and Big Day Rentals

We hired The Big Day Rental for our wedding and had Kaley as our Wedding Planner. The service, experience, and staff were all exceptional! Kaley kept in contact with all of my vendors and created a rehearsal and day of schedule. She went above and beyond to help make sure everything went according to plan and even went out of her way to pick up last minute items for me the day of. She made sure everything and everyone was on time and set up exactly as planned. She also put our rain plan into action and converted everything inside in a matter of minutes due to last minute rain right before our ceremony! Our wedding would not have been executed as flawlessly as it was without Kaley, she made sure that everything was taken care of and set up just as I dreamed of even with a last-minute rain plan change. We couldn't have asked for anyone better than Kaley. She truly loves what she does and goes above and beyond to make sure her clients have the perfect day!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Allyson · Married on 09/08/2018

Everyone at Big Day Event Rentals was so nice and helpful! I changed my order what seemed like 50 times and they were very accommodating each time! Would definitely recommend them for any rentals you may need!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Beth · Married on 05/20/2017

We utilized The Big Day Rental for our daughter's wedding and Kaley Walls as our Rehearsal and Same Day Coordinator. The experience with both was exceptional. Merri Ward, the owner, came out to our event site and spent time understanding our vision and working on a layout for a beautiful and functional ceremony and reception. She was very flexible and worked with us on several iterations over many months of planning. And our vision came to life for a wonderful wedding celebration! We hired Kaley Walls as our Coordinator and she was amazing. She contacted vendors in advance, arranged the schedule for the day and basically took control for both the Rehearsal and the Wedding/Reception. She arrived early and was in full-blown cruise director mode immediately. She made sure everything and everyone was on time and set up exactly as planned. She handled even the smallest details so that we could really relax and enjoy our day. She stayed late into the evening to make sure that everything was cleaned up and left as it was before the event. She was exceptionally competent and a real pleasure to deal with throughout the planning process and the day. We couldn't have been more pleased with Kaley's services.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Renee · Married on 04/08/2017

The customer service was amazing. We were planning our wedding from California, for a ceremony and reception in Mexico Beach. This company was set up at the location for another person's wedding when we decided to hold our wedding there too. Big Day was recommended to us by the other couple, and Big Day was as professional for us, as we heard. Lisa at Big Day was very friendly and worked within our budget. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2016

Kaley was awesome. She was very attentive and made sure everything was as it should be. She was great at making sure the vendors all arrived in a timely manner and everything the wedding and reception moved along as planned.

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Wickery

Keeley · Married on 04/02/2016

The best thing about our wedding was finding The Big Day! Very professional and so many options to choose from. They are a full package deal, but they helped do so much to make our day the best it could be! I can't thank you guys enough!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Carina · Married on 12/12/2015

Let me start by saying that Lisa was AMAZING!!! Planning a destination wedding and working full time can be stressful. I was able to communicate with her via email all the time. One thing that made hire them is because their prices are very straight forward. I changed my order numerous time and she was able to keep track. All the items I rented were in excellent conditions. We got married 12/12/15 at a beach house in Destin FL.

Sent on 12/29/2015

They did a perfect job!! Very easy to work with when I changed things several times! Responsive, professional, and reasonably priced. Everything turned out great on our wedding day! The linens were a perfect color and the tables and chairs were good quality. Thanks Big day!

Sent on 10/08/2015

My wedding would NEVER of happened, let alone been the most beautiful party I could ever imagine without Kaley and her wonderful team! She was so professional and so amazing, I leave this wonderful time in my life with a new friend. I never had to worry about a thing with her. She had a huge selection of rental equipment and if she didn't have it she would find out where to get it or make it herself. Everything you could ever want at your wedding, is possible with Kaley. Hands down she is better than John Gandy in Tallahassee, we started working with him but never actually met him, we kept getting pushed to his assistant so we decided to try Kaley and WOW all of my local vendors said she is the best they have ever seen in the business. GET KALEY and you will never regret it!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2015

The Big Day Rentals is nothing short of amazing! Everything turned out perfectly and better than I could have ever imagined on our wedding day! Kaley Walls was our coordinator we worked with and was the best professional I worked it while planning our wedding! We had a budget and she worked with us to keep everything in an adequate price range while still allowing us to have the wedding we imagined. Truly the best vendor we worked it!

Sent on 09/15/2015

lisa · Married on 05/02/2015

WOW! What an amazing wedding! We had a gorgeous wedding in Destin FL on May 2. We worked with Kaley at the Big Day Event Rentals for close to a year. She was wonderful! She made great suggestions and very patiently dealt with my sometime erratic behavior. I asked a ton of questions and changed my mind A LOT and she worked with me every step of the way to help make everything beautiful. I could not have asked for a more perfect day! They showed up on time and did everything that they said they were going to do (there was a minor hiccup with a rental item that was forgotten...by the time I realized and reached out to Kaley she was already aware and the item was on it's way!!). Their items/rentals/ decor were beautiful and looked amazing in our beach setting! I can't think of one thing that I would change. I would DEFINITELY recommend The Big Day Event Rentals and Kaley to anyone planning a wedding in the Destin, FL area! Top notch items and service all the way!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tracey · Married on 03/29/2015

I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate Kayle and the staff at The Big Day. I think I changed my contract and plans a million times and every time I called or emailed it was never a problem. I didn't have a budget but I had a vision of what I wanted to have my wedding ceremony and reception to look like. On my wedding day I was in awe at how beautifully decorated and put together everything was. I told Kayle what I wanted and she went beyond what I could have ever imagined. I got up that morning and all I had to worry about was showing up. It was like a fairytale, but better. I will be eternally grateful. Thanks again for all you did to make my day special.
    Dr. and Mrs. Clinkscales

Sent on 04/01/2015

Easy to work with, very personable and everything looked amazing! Thanks!!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Mary-Martha · Married on 10/18/2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing! The Big Day Event Rentals team made my wedding day perfect. Kaley brought all of my ideas to fruition. Our back yard looked like an enchanted garden party full of lights and beautiful furniture. Her entire crew had smiles one their faces throughout setup and take down, which I greatly appreciated. What a great company!

Sent on 11/07/2014

We could not have been more pleased with the service we received and how the staff of The Big Day Event Rentals delivered for our wedding day! Their rental prices were very reasonable compared to other vendors we researched, and everything we ordered was in great condition when it arrived.

In addition, being responsive and solution-oriented is right at the top of the list of what makes a great company, and that’s exactly what we got from The Big Day Event Rentals through the entire process.

On what was probably one of the busiest event days of the wedding season (the Saturday before Columbus Day), they came through and made sure that a small delivery error was corrected in time for our ceremony.

We are very thankful for their contribution to our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2014

Big Day was so so so helpful and flexible and patient with me, even as I was calling 2 days before my wedding to add/change rentals! They were so willing to work with me on everything, all while being super courteous and nice. There were some issues the day of (my driveway proved to be too small for their truck to make it up), but instead of being frustrated, they took it all in stride and we worked together to get everything up to the house. The quality of the rentals was of course wonderful - everything I could have hoped for! We had a backyard wedding and got wooden tables, chairs and a chandelier (among many other things) from them that totally made the image the right one. We got so many compliments from all the guests regarding the rentals - definitely made an impact!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Deb · Married on 09/14/2014

This is a great company to do business with!! Kaley and the staff were very helpful and accommodating from the beginning of the planning to the end. No matter how many times they were called or emailed with a question, they were very pleasant. It was a small sunrise wedding on a Sunday morning at a private beach home and they brought all the equipment the afternoon before and did some setting up. They returned at 4a as scheduled to finish setting up on the beach and deck as well as the decorations we provided. It looked great when they were done. They returned later that day to take everything down and had it looking the same as before they started. Fantastic job all the way around!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Big Day Rentals was recommended to me by our officiant. I had an idea of what I wanted and sent them a picture and they replicated the picture perfectly. Lisa was very easy to communicate with and work with. Through the process, we changed our ceremony time and location, added items but then needed to change amounts and Lisa was very flexible with the changes. We rented a bamboo arbor and white chairs for a beach wedding and everything was set up beautifully just the way I had envisioned. I had seen pictures of arbors with curtains flying in the wind and while weather can't be predicted, the way they set up the arbor and tucked the curtains into the sand was perfect! Thank You Big Day Rentals!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Brittney · Married on 06/07/2014

We rented chairs and a bamboo arbor for our beach wedding and The Big Day Event Rentals did a wonderful job setting up. Everything was delivered and set up on time for our wedding and they came back to take things down after ceremony was over. They made everything easy and smooth! I was able to contact them and get quick responses for all of my questions. They did a great job!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

I recently rented some large wine barrels from The Big Day Event Rentals for my wedding. They were amazing!!! They went perfectly with my theme and were priced well. The staff was kind and inviting and their inventory is large and diverse. I would definitely recommend using The Big Day Event Rentals for any of your event rentals.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Marianne · event on: 09/28/2013

Thank you Lisa for supplying us with all the rentals we needed for our backyard wedding at Annas Veranda. The backyard looked spectacular and loved the way all the tables fit around the dance floor. It was a perfect setup and thank you for being prompt and for all the setting up and taking down. We appreciated everything your team did to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2013

We picked up rentals fromt them for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception. The prices were good, the equipment we used was in good condition and the service was prompt.

Sent on 07/06/2013

TBDER was a pleasure to work with. My mom and I visited their showroom about 15 min before closing one Saturday afternoon and they were happy to show us anything we wanted to see. Granted I had a pretty good idea in my head of what I wanted to look at but they didn't seem annoyed or pushy at all. The benches, arbor, table and shepherds hook were perfect for our beach ceremony and I would definitely recommend having them do all the set up and take-down. It was so low stress and I didn't even know until after the wedding that the drapes for the arbor had been taken to a different location because between TBDER and my wonderful coordinator they had it taken care of before I knew anything.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Rented linens and tubs for our laidback beach reception. Was able to rent additional tubs the day of pickup when we realized we needed a few more with now problems.

Sent on 10/21/2012