56 Reviews for The Bertram Inn & Conference Center

House Liquor (1)
Tables (1)
Parking (1)
56 The Bertram Inn & Conference Center Reviews

WeOur wedding was completely perfect! The Bertram wedding coordinators were so accommodating and easy to work with. The price included pretty much everything so there isn't much more stress or money going elsewhere in your wedding. The food and service was amazing and the room was beautiful. Seriously amazing!

Profile Picture User6571034, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding reception at the bertram inn a couple days ago, and I would highly, highly recommend it to other brides looking for a classy, beautiful venue. Brenda, the on-site coordinator, is amazing. She has been doing this job for 20 plus years, and her knowledge clearly shows. Everything was flawless. They work with you and try to do whatever they can to make the day special go go smoothly. They are so accommodating and attentive. Food was also incredible. The guests all raved about it!

Profile Picture Judy, 11/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs

The Bertram saved our wedding! We had to change reception venue 1 week prior to our wedding date do to unforeseen issues and the Bertram came to the rescue. Everything was flawless - from the decorations, rebooking the guest rooms, the food, atmosphere, etc- we believe this was a huge blessing in disguise. The staff was incredible to work with. We cant thank you enough for saving what could have been a disasterous day!

I would highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Although The Bertram is on the more expensive side of venues it is well worth the price. You get a professional wedding coordinator that helps you with everything happening there. (I suppose this is especially helpful if you have both your ceremony and reception there - although I did not do that). We worked with Brenda during my planning process and she was so helpful and accommodating. She did a great job helping us plan our reception. The staff at the Bertram did a fantastic job executing everything. They set up my centerpieces exactly how they were in the picture I sent and executed every detail. Everything looked perfect and I could not have imagined anything more perfect! Thank you so much Brenda and Bertram staff.

**We also stayed in their Getaway Cottage for the beginning of our honeymoon and highly recommend it! It is so beautiful and cozy!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We haven't even gotten into the bulk of our wedding planning and already Valerie has made this such a wonderful experience! She has been so flexible with our schedules and so welcoming every time we meet. We were visiting the Bertram with the idea of having a backup venue and by the time we left we had made the decision that we wanted to have our wedding at The Bertram! Aside from Valerie being so honest and enthusiastic, the venue is lovely! We are so excited for our wedding to day to come!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect and everyone at the Bertram made our day extra easy and very special.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about the Bertram. I worked with Melissa and she was beyond wonderful. She was friendly, helpful, calming, and funny!

I was actually trying to select a venue that was closer to the city and would have been a bit more of a challenge due to different locations, parking, timing, etc. I was not going for a wedding hall kind of atmosphere but I was so glad I did! Not only is the Bertram beautiful, and it's awesome to have hotel rooms available onsite, but it was so easy! Planning a wedding is hard enough and I was in transition to a brand new job, and dealing with a lot of stress, and the Bertram made everything as simple as can be and completely customizable.

You could get your cake baked on-site so you didn't have to worry about a baker, and every vendor in Cleveland has worked there at one point or another so it was easy to get everyone to mesh into one seamless event. My day was absolutely beautiful and not a single thing went wrong. Melissa was not only my coordinator during the process, but my friend. I felt like I could e-mail her about anything and she totally understood my issues with a picky groom. My cake was my own design and it came out stunning, they let me see everything before the big moment, and they even threw in some cute extras just to make everything perfect.

Everyone had a great time, the food was out of this world good, and I just have nothing but great things to say. Thank you sooooo much Melissa and the Bertram!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bertram provided a beautiful wedding experience for us. Our coordinator was John, who was very responsive to all my calls and emails, and listened to everything we wanted. John and his team at the Bertram made all our wishes possible and made our beautiful wedding day dreams a reality. I would recommend the Bertram for any event, especially weddings. Their beautiful settings and professional staff made our wedding so special.

Profile Picture User3680109, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception was held at the Bertram Inn's main room, the McKinley Ballroom, and was done fantastically. An event was held prior to our reception, ending at 3pm, and the team at the Bertram was able to change the room completely over by 5pm when our guests arrived for cocktail hour. Hors d'ouvres and cocktails were served, as well as a cheese table. Guests were promptly seated at 6pm, where our tables were set up perfectly with our centerpieces, guest favors, and table numbers as requested. Dinner service was a formal buffet of beef tenderloin, vegetable ravioli, and roasted sea bass, sides of almond green beans and parmesan crusted red potatoes. Guests made sure to tell us how flavorful and fantastic the food was all night. Waitstaff was attentive, and very friendly, garnering even more praise. Overall, The Bertram met all of our requirements and exceeded our expectations with little difficulty, going so far as to offer to contact our vendors for us to finalize details. We will fully recommend them for a fantastic and memorable wedding day!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Words alone cannot express how fabulous our wedding ceremony and reception were! As the mother of the bride you can imagine I wanted everything perfect. This could never have been accomplished if I didn't have Julianne as our wedding planner! She always responded to my several emails and put my mind to ease with all the details.She is very professional and gets the job done. After our last meeting before the wedding I had many requests and I was extremely pleased to see how everything was PERFECT!!!!! on the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Julianne and the food was superb!!! Lighting and ceiling drapes by Chris at the Bertram made the room look magical!! Thank you Julianne!!

Profile Picture claudia, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about The Bertram Inn! Our wedding planner -Julianne was fabulous, very easy to work with and she did a wonderful job! She went above and beyond for us :). All of our guests raved about the set-up of the wedding, the food (buffet) was excellent and the cake was to die for! I would have it there again in a heart beat !!!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were recently married at the Bertram Inn and were assisted by Julianne Pittman with our planning. The quality of the food, cake, facility, linens, and service during the reception was outstanding. Many guests commented on the quality of the food and the bar. We felt that the money we spent was well worth what we received. We had high expectations of the facility and they matched and exceeded them. Every tiny detail was either taken care of by them or made aware of to us so that we could handle it. Our guests all had very positive experiences staying at the hotel, eating at the restaurant (brunch day after wedding) and with the other facilities.

Julianne Pittman assisted us throughout the enormous process of planning a reception for roughly 200 people. She went out of her way to give us honest, timely, and helpful feedback. She really helped make the process simple with the way she handled our meetings and conversations. Multiple times we changed out mind, some within the last few weeks, and she took care of it without issue. For a facility to provide someone like her to help a couple is a major, major plus. She really did a fantastic job, kept us sane, and made things easy. She gets our highest recommendation without hesitation.

Profile Picture Mitch, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Bertram made our wedding absolutely perfect!! First of all, the wedding planner (Julianne) was extremely professional and assisted with every step of the process. She assisted with every big and small request from myself as well as my parents. She also made sure we had appetizers at the head table, and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. Secondly, the food was phenomenal!!! We are still receiving compliments from our guests regarding the food. Lastly, they were responsive towards the elderly guests (with coffee/ cake) and towards our vegetarian guests (with preparing special meals for them). The wedding was amazing thanks to the Bertram Inn and Julianne!!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception was perfect. The staff is so helpful and they showed that they were really happy to do all that they can to make an event perfect. Valerie at the Bertram is a great wedding coordinator. I am so happy I chose this venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding could not have been any more perfect and a huge part of that was our amazing wedding coordinator, John Roach and the staff at The Bertram. We had the best weekend of our lives and received so many compliments about how smoothly and gorgeous everything was. They truly listened to us and made our vision for our wedding a reality. I highly recommend them!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User4162537, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter got married June 7th at the Bertram. It was PERFECT in every way possible. John was FABULOUS as the wedding planner. There was not one glitch in the entire wedding...we stayed Friday and Saturday night, did the rehearsal dinner there also. We had 42 rooms reserved for guests. They went out of their way to make everything special!!! I would HIGHLY recommend The Bertram to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were lovely I would suggest them to anyone getting married

Profile Picture Kendra, 4/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was handled with professionalism. The Bertram helped make our day special.

Profile Picture Christiana, 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bertram was exceptional! They went above and beyond to make our special day everything we wanted. Valerie was our wedding coordinator and I can't say enough good things about her. She's sweet, thoughtful and down to earth. I trusted her 100% and she delivered!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arianna Bezon was very helpful, accommodating & professional during the planning stages and especially on the day of our event. Arianna played an important part in the success of our wedding and it was a pleasure and hassle free coordinating all the details with her - from start to finish. If there was an issue Arianna was quick to provide a solution. The food, staff and ambiance at the Bertram were all a great match that greatly enhanced our special day.
So, if you are looking for a venue and staff to perfectly compliment your wedding plans and help make your day extra special - we highly recommend you speak with Arianna, you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jason & Carmen, 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food was amazing, they took care of everything, and the wedding planner, Melissa, made the day perfect for us.

Profile Picture User3308188, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything turned out beyond expectations. I would definitely recommend The Bertram, especially The Annex. Our coordinator was wonderful, and helped us through the entire wedding process. Anytime we needed anything she was there, before, during and even after our big day! food was absolutely delicious!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/25/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was so much better on my wedding day than it was at the tastings. Everyone raved about it. The ballrooms are beautiful and working with Monica makes everything so easy. I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew all the little details would be taken care of just the way I asked.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Phenomenal!!! there are no words to what they did for me and how they made this the most wonderful day I could have ever imagined!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/11, 4 Reviews