The Beauty Zone by Maribelle Reviews

1 User photo

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle 1

Dora · Married on 05/31/2019

She was amazing!

Maribelle was on point very attentive and extremely professional. I am going to book her again for my next event if I go again to Puerto Rico. Thank you Maribelle for everything you made feel and look gorgeous

Sent on 06/02/2019
    The Beauty Zone by Maribelle 2

The Beauty Zone by Maribelle's reply:

Thanks Dora! Thanks for the opportunity, I feel so blessed that you be part of that special day. Thanks for your words.

Nilsa · Married on 08/12/2017

I'm extremely pleased with how this team handled my team. Punctual, friendly, patient, and absolutely talented. This team helped me look better than I thought I would on my wedding day. I couldn't thank them enough for making me look beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Karen · Married on 12/03/2016

She was fabulous. She was very accessible and quick on returning email. She is very friendly.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 10/08/2016

Maribelle was great!! She was always quick to reply to emails and messages leading up the wedding, and listened to what I was looking for as far as my look for the wedding. I even brought in a hair piece that we had not discussed and she adjusted accordingly. My bridesmaids were also happy with their results.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

My hair and makeup were exactly as I pictured them for my wedding day. I could not have felt more beautiful. She also did my sisters' hair and makeup and put up with my little nephew running around the room while she did it. She also, at the last minute, accommodated my mother-in-law and did her hair. It was perfect and I would highly recommend her because it was a great experience!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jennisse · Married on 08/06/2016

Es muy profesional, tiene un amplio conocimiento de productos y tecnicas!!! Lo mas q me gustó es que sabia lo q iba de acuerdo a mi tipo de piel, forma de cara etc. Me ayudo a encontrar una base q fuera cubridora... Esta chica sabe lo que hace quede enamorada de su trabajo... Exito

Sent on 05/18/2016

Dashma · Married on 07/16/2016

Desde el primer momento en que hablamos ella sabia exactamente lo que yo deseaba para mi gran dia. Al momento de ver el resultado de la prueba del maquillaje quede sorpendida, me encanto. Ella logro ocultar y resaltar perfectamente de una manera sutil sin tener que maquillarme demasiado, que es precisamente lo que estaba buscando. Maribell muchas gracias por complacerme, no puedo esperar a ver el resultado en mi gran dia. Solo 2 meses mas, can't wait. DASHMA

Sent on 05/18/2016

Cristina · Married on 07/09/2016

Maribelle does beautiful work! She did my hair and make up for my wedding, got to my hotel early and too extra time to make sure everything was perfect. She was a pleasure!

Sent on 07/22/2016

The best choice ever! Love the makeup of my wedding. ?

Sent on 04/21/2016

Super happy with the service and the makeup just what i wanted. :)

Sent on 04/21/2016

Sabrina · Married on 11/23/2016

Maribel is GREAT. My makeup was awesome and lasted the entire night. Absolutely beautiful work. Definitely recommending!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Sheritha · Married on 05/28/2016

I found Maribelle at the last minute . She was so nice to help me out. I'm not a big fan of make up, but my guests felt that it was pretty. She did a great job on my bridesmaids as well.
    My room was not ready at the promised time. Maribelle and her assistant were troopers and super patient during the hour wait for the room. Very nice and professional.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kim · Married on 11/11/2016

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Maribelle was great communicating before our wedding date. She had quick responses and was very informative. I sent an email a few days prior to remind vendors what hotel we would be at. Maribelle unfortunately went to the hotel so she was an hour late to start our hair. I was very happy with my hair and makeup. They had to reapply most eyelashes more than once and did not even get to one of the flower girl's hair because we ran out of time. I was an hour late to my wedding because I was not done with my hair and makeup. That being said, they were apologetic and felt bad.

Sent on 12/01/2016