92 Reviews for The Beauty Xpert

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
89 The Beauty Xpert Reviews

Mandy, Emily and Cassidy - Thank you so much for your services for the wedding. All of us appreciated your hair and make-up help and really took note of your professionalism. Your communication with us was so prompt in our planning days and we appreciated you arriving early and staying flexible to our schedule. We were done RIGHT ON SCHEDULE even when when another bridal party member decided on make-up at the last minute. You really provided extra customer service AND WE THANK YOU! You styled us to our exact specifications. Will highly recommend you!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee was wonderful. She was exceptionally flexible when I added services the week of the wedding and allowed for easy payment. I would highly recommend her and her traveling made it that much easier on the bride!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee and Emily were great! They were spot on when doing my bridal party, my mom, and my makeup! I have already and will continue to recommend them!

Profile Picture Camryn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning working with Mandee to get everything setup for my wedding was super stressless!
Emily and MiKayla were wonderful to work with. They both went above and beyond my expectations. My hair and makeup were absolutely flawless for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture brooke, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mandee and Emily did a wonderful job on myself and my bridal party. I had 10 bridesmaids, but Mandee and Emily got everyone done in plenty of time and everyone looked amazing! The fact that Mandee could come to my house made everything so convenient, and I thought the price was very reasonable. We all had a wonderful time getting ready and looked beautiful for my big day. Thanks again, Mandee!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All members of the BeautyXpert team were helpful and talented! I'm so glad they were available for my wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee and her team were so friendly and fun to work with! It was a huge stress relief having them come to the hotel room to do our hair and make up, rather than going to a salon. It allowed my bridesmaids and I time to relax and enjoy ourselves before the ceremony. They were also very efficient, completing hair and makeup for 10 ladies with plenty of time to spare. You will not be disappointed with their services!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mandee was awesome!!! I had done a trial run with another make-up artist before I met Mandee and the difference was insane! Mandee is professional and uses good quality products. She also listened to what I wanted and had no issue when I wanted my makeup a little different from my trial run. My make-up looked perfect in my pics and stay on alllll day! She is also very sweet and it was nice chatting with her on my wedding day while she did our make-up :-)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Mandee was awesome to work with. She was responsive to emails and coordinating the hair/make-up on my wedding day was a breeze. She came well-prepared to work and ensured we had plenty of time for 5 make-up appointments and 4 hair appointments. The air-brushed makeup was so lightweight and natural, I definitely recommend it! I also loved my hair, it stayed put all night through dancing.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I could not have been happier with my entire bridal party's hair. I decided to wear my hair up so it could show off my dress in the best way - I was worried and nervous that I would not feel pretty, or like myself because I always wear my hair down. However, when I saw the final look, I felt so beautiful and couldn't have been more pleased that I went that route.

All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair too. They kept saying that they never felt so pretty in other weddings and the style she did was so perfect for them.

I give Mandee and her team an A++++ and have recommended the Beauty Xpert to many of my friends already!

Profile Picture User3384995, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am someone who worried for months how my hair would look - and Mandee and Emily and the others on the team quickly made me realize that I had nothing to worry about in their hands. My hair was one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding look. Everything went perfectly, they were even fun to hang out with on my wedding morning. My bridesmaids and mother in law looked beautiful as well.

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists

I was very happy with Mandee and her team on my wedding day. I am a very picky person when it comes to how I do my own makeup. I wanted a specific look and she did everything to make sure I was happy. I did do the trial makeup just to calm my nerves and I was very impressed. I loved my makeup so much! I highly recommend the airbrush makeup and definitely the eyelashes! My entire bridal party, my mom, & my mother in law all looked flawless! I was very satisfied with everyone's hair and makeup and I highly recommend booking with Mandee.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I am very happy that Mandee was the hair stylist for my wedding. She responded quickly to emails prior to the wedding. The day of Mandee was extremely nice and professional. She was able to understand exactly what everyone's vision was and we all loved our hair. I would definitely recommend The Beauty Xpert to friends and family.

Profile Picture User7155400, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When looking for a caterer, a friend of mine told me that if I want the best, I should go with Rania's Catering. She was RIGHT!! I never once had to worry about anything from the moment I walked into my wedding. Rania's staff was professional and hardworking. Also, they went above and beyond to help make my wedding that much more special! We continue to get raves about the food!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mandee and Emily made my wedding morning absolutely perfect. They arrived on time, kept on schedule and were so flexible with whatever we wanted to do. Mandee and Emily made my bridesmaids, both mothers and me look absolutely beautiful for the wedding. Even during the last minute touches as we were getting ready to leave the hotel, Mandee and Emily were helping with dresses, shoes, and jewelry. I could not have asked for anything more and am so happy I chose The Beauty Xpert for my wedding day. Thank you Mandee and Emily for everything! I highly recommend Mandee and her team to any future bride!

Profile Picture User6982468, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee and her team were awesome to work with. They were professional, on-time and fun to have around as my bridal party and I were getting ready. I was really happy with my look, Mandee catered to all of my requests and preferences to make me look great for the big day.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

You will not be disappointed with Mandee!! I am SO indecisive and kept changing my hairstyles during the trials, and she was extremely patient and accommodating for me. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and stayed put all day/night even after a few tears reading letters and during the ceremony. Her helpers did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and Mother in law. It was so convenient not having to leave the hotel or worry about getting to a hair/makeup appointment, she just comes to you. I 100% recommend Mandee and her team!

Profile Picture Annemarie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

I recommend the Beauty Xpert to anyone seeking hair and makeup services! Mandee is flexible and accommodating, and her work is top notch. She made my bridesmaids and me look absolutely stunning for the wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup

Mandee and team were awesome! My hair looked great throughout the day - even after taking photos in the rain. All 9 of my bridesmaids were happy campers - and that is not easy to do. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

The Beauty Xpert made my wedding day go smoothly and we made me look beautiful too! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee and her team were amazing! I have never felt so beautiful, and I have could never have imagined how beautiful they made my family look on my wedding day. Everyone kept raving about our hair and makeup-- it was perfect. Mandee is a true professional, I would reccomend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Casey, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling

Mandee and her assistant were excellent. They provided hair and makeup for me (bride), my three sisters, and my mom. As a bride who is a bit older than most, I was worried about really looking my best in person and in the pictures of my wedding day. I chose the air brush make up and opted for an updo that was not harsh looking. Mandee gave me her opinion on colors and hair styles and I'm glad that I trusted her experience because I looked and felt really great which decreased my anxiety. Our make up and hair lasted the entire night. Plus, she and her assistant were both very nice, calm, and professional. Very worthwhile!

Profile Picture User6029856, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandee was absolutely amazing to work with! She made my makeup look flawless and made sure it was exactly what I wanted. I showed her a few photos of makeup styles that I liked, and she duplicated it perfectly. My bridesmaids and mom were just as pleased with her! She was on time, very patient, sweet to talk too and work with and did a great job on all of our makeup! Will definitely recommend Mandee to any future brides..she is very talented!

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Mandee was on time, professional and most importantly did an absolutely AMAZING job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. We all just raved about our hair all night ... and our hair styles actually stayed in. I would highly recommend The Beauty Xpert for your wedding hair ...You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mia, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews